Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Dimensions Market Place

Old 09-29-2014, 11:17 PM   #1
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Handmade fashion jewelry, my new site

Hello ladies and gents,

www.etsy.com/shop/Just4Ugems

I've opened an online shop with handmade fashion jewelry, lots of original items and one of a kind items. I do take requests, you can email me or msg me on etsy and we can discuss what it is you're looking for.

Most all of my jewelry is plus-sized friendly. I have necklace and earring sets, bracelets, earrings and also seasonal/holiday items.

Please take a look and feel free to ask any questions. You're better off either messaging me on etsy or directly to my email. chicklets_tx@yahoo.com

Thanks
~Shelly
Old 09-30-2014, 02:59 PM   #2
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickletsBBW View Post
Hello ladies and gents,

I've opened an online shop with handmade fashion jewelry, lots of original items and one of a kind items. I do take requests, you can email me or msg me on etsy and we can discuss what it is you're looking for.

Most all of my jewelry is plus-sized friendly. I have necklace and earring sets, bracelets, earrings and also seasonal/holiday items.

Please take a look and feel free to ask any questions. You're better off either messaging me on etsy or directly to my email. chicklets_tx@yahoo.com

Thanks
~Shelly
Hi, I love the necklace with the smokey and clear sparkly crystal beads. Can I ask, why do you only ship within the US, is there a reason? I never see that from UK or European sellers, only American.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 06:45 PM   #3
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up Impressive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickletsBBW View Post
Hello ladies and gents,

Thanks
~Shelly
These pieces are lovely! Very creative and tasteful stuff.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 05:59 PM   #4
ChickletsBBW

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Hi, I love the necklace with the smokey and clear sparkly crystal beads. Can I ask, why do you only ship within the US, is there a reason? I never see that from UK or European sellers, only American.
I now send all over If your place of residence isn't listed, let me know where it is and I can let you know how much shipping would be
Old 10-05-2014, 06:00 PM   #5
ChickletsBBW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
These pieces are lovely! Very creative and tasteful stuff.
Thanks so much for the compliment !
Old 10-05-2014, 06:01 PM   #6
ChickletsBBW

I just wanted to let you all know I have added a LOT of new earrings to my site so go check them out!