Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Story Writers Forum

Old 10-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #1
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Xyantha's Thread

Feel super weird about posting my own thread...but here it goes!!

Feel free to post any comments/questions/concerns/thoughts!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:43 PM   #2
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Cool

And i will start. I am having a lot of issues trying to tie up The Sky is the Limit. Its still on my radar but i am only managing a few grudging paragraphs a week. The ending to this one isnt coming naturally and i dont want to post a half hearted ending just to close it off.

In the mean time i also need to retackle Cravats and Coatails.....ans also To Tame a Thief...and Ten to One.

Any preferences on which two works I focus on? Readers Vote?
Old 10-11-2014, 05:38 PM   #3
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Cravats and Coatails
Not to sound too emphatic...but this would pretty much make my life

Also, I never realized To Tame a Thief was your story. I really enjoyed that one as well, but at least that one had some closure where it left off.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:45 PM   #4
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I used to post under ichida, but the email i attached the profile to long since died and i went MIA/lurker for a while. I didnt even realize it had been that long since i started that story.

Now i feel even more guilty for leaving it..its like a remanent from an old life!!

one for C&C!!
Old 10-11-2014, 05:59 PM   #5
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

You were/are Ichida? Are you able to continue 'Authentic?'

Also: Cravats and Coat Tails = awesome. I would love to see the continuation of that story.
ALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 06:30 PM   #6
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine can now change their title

I don't think I've read To tame a thief, will have to find that! I do really love Cravats and Coatails though... and I can see how The Sky's the Limit might be hard to finish, but please don't give up! Someone as talented as you can finish it and Mal needs to be fatter and happier about it So this is kind of a vote for both I guess? But I'm just happy you're writing!
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:52 PM   #7
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I had to reread Authentic like four times to remember where I was going with it...I can try and pick it up, but my writing style has changed so much I may need to rewrite the intro. At least I feel like my writing style has improved!!

I am working on closing off To Tame a Thief next...

I have big plans for Cravats and Coat Tails, so I am sketching the outline now.

I have vacation in December.

I am going to write until my fingers fall off.

I am so excited.

Old 11-07-2014, 08:46 PM   #8
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

I, for one, would be jumping-up-and-down-screeching-with-happiness THRILLED to see any of your stories continue - I occasionally go back and read all of the ones you've mentioned and would be so grateful to get more!
Old 11-10-2014, 10:23 PM   #9
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title

You have talent for writing. I appreciate your efforts, and read all your stories. I could never have the imagination and skills to produce anything even remotely post worthy.
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 06:36 PM   #10
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Aww...thank you!!

And I'd definitely read something you wrote! Writing is a journey, and my first stuff still makes me laugh/blush/roll my eyes !!
Old 12-26-2014, 10:04 PM   #11
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Found this in a box of my own memories...between swimming badges, little handprints on coloured paper...was this.

I had a good laugh at my own expense. I think this would have been my first "fat" related story, at the age of ten according to the date.

Apparently the thought of overeating and not being able to move was fascinating to me even at that age (and apparently vore?!?!?). I remember my mother telling me that the teacher made me re-write the ending so there was a 'moral because gluttony was bad'.

I think my writing style has come a ways...ha!
Old 01-04-2015, 04:51 PM   #12
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine can now change their title

I do like 'like a ghost in the wind'. It's funny how even as children our fetishes come out. Does make me wonder about other fetishes showing in childhood.
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 08:58 PM   #13
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Found this in a box of my own memories...between swimming badges, little handprints on coloured paper...was this.

I had a good laugh at my own expense. I think this would have been my first "fat" related story, at the age of ten according to the date.

Apparently the thought of overeating and not being able to move was fascinating to me even at that age (and apparently vore?!?!?). I remember my mother telling me that the teacher made me re-write the ending so there was a 'moral because gluttony was bad'.

this is amazing

I'd rep you, but can't give anymore today
Old 02-05-2015, 09:32 PM   #14
wildandfree

wildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot pics

Oh my goodness that is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your childhood story! Haha. I can remember my drawings of chubby boys from when I was young... yep. The early evidence is there.
wildandfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 06:08 PM   #15
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I have so many ideas for stories right now I feel like I might explode. My ideal writing time is in 3-5 hour windows, and I just don't have the cycles right now to do it. I keep trying to sit down and jot stuff out, but its like only HALF itching an itch. It just makes it worse!!

Looks like my vacation may not be until June...so I may end up doing what I did with the Outliers, and pound out an entire story very quickly, come to a panting, gasping, joygasmic halt...just to go back to work when I am ready to start actually relaxing

I'm done to Tame a Thief. Next I think I shall take some time to write a new story or two for my own pleasure (and sanity), then circle back to Cravats and Coattails.
Old 04-15-2015, 11:13 AM   #16
wildandfree

wildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot pics

I for one, am always thrilled when you have new stories or updates. Heck, even your comments to others are well written. Haha.
wildandfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 05:00 PM   #17
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I think I need to win the lottery, quit my job...and just write, drink, and roll around with my puppies and kittens.

I have so many new stories bopping around in my head, but I feel obliged to carry on with at least one of my incomplete older stories before I jot it down.

Something more simple, less...wordy and plotty (yes I am aware that isn't a word, lol). Just to lighten up my work and be a little more frisky, fun, or directly emotional.
Old 08-05-2015, 02:11 PM   #18
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Just found this... very interesting insights. Not only are you writing fat stories at 10 but they involve a cannibalistic antihero. This may say more about you then the personality test you posted in BHM/FFA.

Also since the main story line involves fruit instead of people I think you may have an... edible complex.
Old 08-05-2015, 02:26 PM   #19
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All I wonder is why she hasn't posted the story in "Recent Additions" yet. At the very least it is more grammatical than a few of the submissions, and actually has an ending.....
Old 08-05-2015, 06:42 PM   #20
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
... you may have an... edible complex.
Insights into my dark and dirty mind!!

and LMAO Tad!!! Considering all my other ones are so long, maybe it will be short and sweet enough to appeal to a broader audience!
Old 08-08-2015, 07:05 PM   #21
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

My first crush was a redheaded girl, like Charlie Brown. We were in the 4th grade when she and her family left the state, her father being transferred from upstate NY to SC by GE.

Near the end of college Freshman year, she returned to the area. We reconnected for a bit.

This afternoon, I saw four redheads, each one looked like her at different ages. I see it as a sign I should write her in some stories.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:02 PM   #22
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

You totally should. Take your inspiration when and where you can!

------

I have decided that i will continue my trilogy, the first "book" being cravats and coattails.....

You heard me. Tril-o-gee...

Then onto something more sassy and fun and shorter lol!!
Old 08-11-2015, 02:51 PM   #23
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

You heard me. Tril-o-gee...

Old 08-11-2015, 02:58 PM   #24
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm still waiting for the author narrated audiobook. If you don't want to narrate all of it we can suggest sections to hear you read. My request is for a particular passage involving the metric system...
Old 08-11-2015, 07:36 PM   #25
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

LOL! then none of you would ever be able to take me seriously ever again(assuming you do somewhat at present)

...and there was a reason for that comment in the story

But yes...some things are better measured in metric.