Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Story Writers Forum

Old 08-12-2015, 04:51 PM   #26
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Started notes and outline creation for the redhead stories
Old 11-10-2015, 08:16 AM   #27
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am not sure if this is a question so much as an expression of an emotion, but let's try this...

I have, in all of my stories, tried to capture a few overarching themes/concepts/etc. Mostly because the majority of stories have certain demeaning or dehumanizing aspects which, although they may 'press buttons', lack a certain something in my own eyes.

I think I do a passable job of illustrating my BBW/BHM characters as more than just a "vehicle for fat delivery" (can't remember who said that, but it is true!), and my F/FAs as more than just a walking fetishist. I also try to have more than just a plot of weight gain.

Now.

I don't want to fall into a rut (necessarily) where the only works I produce are long, socially and morally responsible, personal development type stories. I would like to perhaps stretch my wings a little and try something new (to me).

I am just curious where the people who read my stories would be interested in seeing a work go that may meander down a path less travelled in my works. I will not promise to fulfill it, but I am just putting some feelers out.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 08:38 AM   #28
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd like to see something in the epic poem format.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:55 AM   #29
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know there are many who will think less of me for saying this, but I detest all forms of poetry and rhyming verse (which is weird, since I loved Disney stuff)
But for you? Anything

There once was a man from upstate New York
Who enjoyed eating his food off a fork
He stumbled onto Dimensions
With all kind of pretentions
Demanding poems of epic proportions
Causing Xyantha many facial contortions
I hate poems.
Bury them in the loams.
WHATEVER
Old 11-10-2015, 08:59 AM   #30
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I know there are many who will think less of me for saying this, but I detest all forms of poetry and rhyming verse (which is weird, since I loved Disney stuff)
But for you? Anything

There once was a man from upstate New York
Who enjoyed eating his food off a fork
He stumbled onto Dimensions
With all kind of pretentions
Demanding poems of epic proportions
Causing Xyantha many facial contortions
I hate poems.
Bury them in the loams.
WHATEVER
Fantastic!!! Although I am slightly dissapointed the first line made me think it might be a limerick.
Old 11-10-2015, 09:04 AM   #31
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Google is awesome for re-explaining to me what a limerick is. Goes to show how completely my brain rejected that concept from the fifth grade.
Old 11-10-2015, 09:46 AM   #32
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Within your stories, your characters almost always have control. When they have lost control it seems generally to be in the past or off-screen, while on-screen it is more about taming those wild passions to fit them into an ordered and controlled life (I may be exaggerating to make a point). I get the impression that you highly value self-control and general inner strength, so it is probably natural that characters you like will tend to have those traits, and as you said it is the responsible thing.

What I’d love to see from you sometime is loss of control. From you, I think it would have to be someone more-or-less choosing to let go, in some specific circumstance, rather than someone being unable to control themselves in a more general way. The lack of control doesn’t necessarily mean gaining a lot of weight, it could be around some other desire. (Hmmm, did I just sign up for reading a story about someone giving up their career in the city to move out somewhere rural to raise and train dogs?)

I think it would be interesting to see how that goes

ETA: .... and in epic poem form, since you so clearly relish that challenge!
Old 11-10-2015, 10:33 AM   #33
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Hmmm excellent points, Tad! And I think I write from that perspective somewhat in order to even more firmly delineate from the lack of control stories that are more common. Excellent, that is exactly the sort of observations I want!

Edit: Also, Bwahahaaha @ dog training comment!!!!
Old 11-15-2015, 12:20 AM   #34
clockworklove

clockworklove can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Within your stories, your characters almost always have control. When they have lost control it seems generally to be in the past or off-screen, while on-screen it is more about taming those wild passions to fit them into an ordered and controlled life (I may be exaggerating to make a point). I get the impression that you highly value self-control and general inner strength, so it is probably natural that characters you like will tend to have those traits, and as you said it is the responsible thing.

What I’d love to see from you sometime is loss of control. From you, I think it would have to be someone more-or-less choosing to let go, in some specific circumstance, rather than someone being unable to control themselves in a more general way. The lack of control doesn’t necessarily mean gaining a lot of weight, it could be around some other desire.
I feel like this was one of the central issues in "Lap of Luxury", actually. The heroine really struggled with allowing herself to relinquish some of her individual control, in exchange for the security and improved circumstances of shared accountability. I loved that aspect of the story, as someone who is still working on loosing my grip in some areas of my own life.

In many of your stories-- and I think this is probably intentional on your part-- the action of the story seems to end just at where the more traditional weight gain fiction would start. So the characters meet, work through various issues (weight related and otherwise), and generally the story ends with them being mutually happy and aware of each others' preferences. Then you often have an epilogue/final chapter wherein we get to see the characters a bit later, and usually much fatter. You usually don't seem to want to linger in the traditional territory of 'person gains weight erotically in happy relationship', which I totally understand given the abundance of this kind of story and the usual lack of plot-iness. But I, for one, would love to see you continue a bit more down this path in a story! Your writing is fantastic and your characters so real that I think you, of all people, could really bring a fresh perspective.
clockworklove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 07:39 PM   #35
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I've tried to respond like three times and failed. I have read this, lol, and I will respond more fully... computers just hate me lately!
Old 01-19-2016, 10:14 AM   #36
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Oh damnit look, never got back to it. I suck so bad.

To answer the questions of what c&c, r&r characters look like

Harry - imagine Raoul to be fatter with a harder eye and more lines

The sardonic brow, mobile lips, constant 6 o clock shadow...
Old 01-19-2016, 10:15 AM   #37
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

This is what i imagine his face looks like while riding in a carriage
Old 01-19-2016, 10:17 AM   #38
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Imagine her face rounder and her chin not so long. To me, Clarice is a slightly unconventional beauty with wonderful cheeks that come out with her smile. She has saucy eyes and has a tendancy to tilt her face down and look up through her lashes as she smiles
Old 01-19-2016, 10:19 AM   #39
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Cant quite find kitty. This is the closest I can see offhand. She has a genuinely kind face with soulful eyes that can look sad if left too much alone.

This picture, at least, is missing a touch of that naughty spark i imagine her to have.
Old 01-23-2016, 03:44 PM   #40
ashblonde
Busy writing

ashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticed

Yes, nice! I love the idea of finding pics that match the mind's eye for story characters, Very inspirational!

...off to look for Sean and Allie... and maybe Eleanor and Grant too...

I feel like google wont give me exactly what I want, and I'll end up with all kinds of, "this guy, but fatter"
ashblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 03:46 PM   #41
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've been collecting pictures of women I'd love to see in my fiction. Unfortunately, I can't share
Old 01-26-2016, 02:24 PM   #42
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashblonde View Post
I feel like google wont give me exactly what I want, and I'll end up with all kinds of, "this guy, but fatter"

This, so this!!!!

Lol rojodi - spank bank pics do not count!!
Old 01-26-2016, 02:27 PM   #43
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
This, so this!!!!

Lol rojodi - spank bank pics do not count!!
LOL Only a few of the pictures I'd say are "Spank Bank" members. Most of them are due to the models having beautiful eyes, more curves than a San Francisco hill, or something else that makes her stand out.
Old 04-08-2016, 11:55 AM   #44
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Well, I need to clone myself, implant my story ideas, and just have the clone write for me. Too little time!!!

Although i imagine a robot powering down when i think of the clone hitting writers block...

I have the urge to write, and don't have block per say, but i am having some difficulties getting into the slip stream of words where it leaves my brain and just appears on paper...
Old 04-08-2016, 12:24 PM   #45
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

X, I hope your muse returns soon enough. In the meantime, your future clone may not be far away...

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/could...his-robot.html
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 02:22 PM   #46
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Or future bestie!!
Old 04-09-2016, 02:01 PM   #47
Rojodi

A robot best friend would be good. There's zero chance of it telling you you're wrong, unless you program it with free will.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:21 AM   #48
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Haha! I love that my friends sass me. It would be boring to be right ALL the time
Old 04-11-2016, 10:54 AM   #49
Rojodi

I'm rarely right, especially with my "Book and Literary" club friends
Old 04-11-2016, 11:38 AM   #50
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Makes the time you are right all the more savoury (remembering a time I proved to a friend that hobbits were related to elves as per tokleins book)