Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-18-2014, 11:13 AM   #1
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club
Default Serious Questions

My wife & I have been discussing an idea to open a FFA/FA - BBW/BHM, BDSM themed resort.

We have most of the ideas from our own personal experiences, however, she asked what others in the uniquely small community of BDSM, with an interest in the larger side of life & love might enjoy.

I thought of my friends here & figured it hurts nothing to ask.

So open your minds & tell us what you would enjoy seeing in a resort catering to the larger subs & slaves, feederism, Doms & Dommes who tip on either side of the scales, to rival any world class resorts ANYWHERE.

Here are a list of ALREADY in motion resort plans.
The resort (of course)
Clothing shop(both BBW/BHM & smaller sizes)
Rope & Sex toy shop
Torture devices & equipment (to use on site or order & have sent to home)

Training domestic slavesBondage Masters (to teach)

Classes for Masters and slaves

People to do feeding. (men and women)

Webcam business

Studio models

Shipping services

Piercing and tattoo shop

Massage classes & spa services

Makeup & Hair salon

Don't think small here (no pun intended). Speak up & get spanked... err, heard.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:46 PM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Truthfully, none of that sounds like my thing, but if I saw a video of others enjoying that stuff, I would find it interesting. I would rather watch, than participate.
I hope that helps.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:42 PM   #3
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Better talk to a lawyer first about all your big ideas
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:41 PM   #4
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I vote for a bookstore!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 12:17 AM   #5
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I see big red flags any time someone talks about training and D/s. I don't think it's something that CAN be taught, as each relationship is different. You can't teach a "one dom/sub fits all" approach. You can certainly teach and mentor in regards to play techniques, but teaching someone how to dom or how to sub in a general way doesn't work. I know the old school leather houses might have done things that way, and for some folks that's exactly what they want, but for a lot of kinksters they need to figure out what it is they want and need themselves. Those wants and needs can change within and after relationships, and it's not something that you can cookie cutter and make fit.

Support and discussion groups would be better, where people can talk about what they want or need, things they're having trouble with, and getting peer support.

I have issues with doms mentoring subs, as it usually is a disingenuous approach. A sub mentoring a sub or a dom mentoring a dom is about peer support and help. That's very useful.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:49 AM   #6
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I see big red flags any time someone talks about training and D/s. I don't think it's something that CAN be taught, as each relationship is different. You can't teach a "one dom/sub fits all" approach. You can certainly teach and mentor in regards to play techniques, but teaching someone how to dom or how to sub in a general way doesn't work. I know the old school leather houses might have done things that way, and for some folks that's exactly what they want, but for a lot of kinksters they need to figure out what it is they want and need themselves. Those wants and needs can change within and after relationships, and it's not something that you can cookie cutter and make fit.

Support and discussion groups would be better, where people can talk about what they want or need, things they're having trouble with, and getting peer support.

I have issues with doms mentoring subs, as it usually is a disingenuous approach. A sub mentoring a sub or a dom mentoring a dom is about peer support and help. That's very useful.
I definitely agree. Classes can be useful, but for teaching skills. Rope classes, classes on proper flogger technique, fire play, needle play, etc etc. Classes on consent and improving communication between partners are good too. Beyond those sorts of things, you can't teach someone to be a good sub/slave/whatever because every relationship is different and people like different things. Something that my bf/dom likes might be something that someone else hates.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:39 AM   #7
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm not into the S & M thing myself...but for what it's worth, I think that a much more generalized "fat friendly" resort could prove quite successful! Imagine a beach where SSBBWs feel totally unselfconscious. Fantastic.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote