Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-15-2016, 02:42 PM   #76
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
You know you're an FFA when you are excited to have internet back so you can stream John Candy movies after a long week of hanging out with your roommate with mens swimming on.
Yup, the only thing better than watching John Candy movies is watching John Candy movies while eating actual candy.
Old 12-02-2016, 06:35 AM   #77
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"I Attended The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, And I Felt Obese"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sandra..._13357918.html

Kind of misleading article, no mention of touching fat people. I hope it was consensual.
Old 12-18-2016, 08:44 AM   #78
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When your girlfriend retells a story at least 2 times in front of you, of an event you thought was trivial. We were at an adult evening at the Madison Children’s Museum, last weekend. There are a lot of people there, and its quite noisy from everyone talking. I recently grew a beard because she likes beards. One of the events there was beard-dazzling, where you decorate you beard with various shiny objects. She is very excite about this, so I let her do it. Later still at the event, we are standing near the top of an escalator and she has a piece of pizza in her hand.

At the time all I noticed was one of the girls coming up the elevator who was thin and attractive was looking in our direction. She came off the escalator and walked in our direction. My girlfriend said, “She was staring at you.” My response was, “I think she was looking at your pizza.” To me this was a very unremarkable moment in the evening. It was in a few minutes explained to me what I missed.

In the version of the story I heard. This woman was staring at me from the bottom of the escalator, then walked straight over to me. Acting like I was not standing with my arm on my girlfriends back. And flirtatiously said, “Wow, I really like your beard!” I did not acknowledge her, or actually hear her. My girlfriend was amazed by the nerve of this girl. My girlfriend said, “She was staring at you.” My response was, “I think she was looking at your pizza.”

What do I care if some random person wants to say they like my beard? Though I am really into my girlfriend, this wasn’t an event in my mind that shows it. Though that’s how it was being taking by others hearing the story.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:02 PM   #79
fuelingfire

My girlfriend and I frequently talk about size acceptance and FAs. The other day she told me that she was the fattest girl in her high school, years ago. My response was, “Well, I feel strangely honored.” She smiled and kissed me after that.

This felt out of place to me, and it took me a few minutes to figure out why. Dating the fattest girl in high school was never a goal of mine. I was so far in the FA closet that I didn’t even imagine that I could. It’s actually kind of hard to put myself back into that mind set.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:33 AM   #80
fuelingfire

Motivational meme, maybe?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0518.JPG (70.5 KB, 404 views)
Old 05-22-2017, 11:29 PM   #81
ScouseFA

ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board

Only in an FA world would you watch the first episode of the Biggest Loser for the erotic value.

Also when you see news reports about the 'obesity epidemic' your internal monologue is 'well I'm glad that's still happening'.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:44 AM   #82
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

So right ScouseFA,
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 08:22 PM   #83
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post
Also when you see news reports about the 'obesity epidemic' your internal monologue is 'well I'm glad that's still happening'.
I love this one. Actually, the term puts very pleasant thoughts into my mind, of people "catching" fatness from one another like a cold, except much more contagious. After all, that's kind of what an "epidemic" is. Oh, what a beautiful world it would be!
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 03:10 PM   #84
ScouseFA

ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSwords View Post
I love this one. Actually, the term puts very pleasant thoughts into my mind, of people "catching" fatness from one another like a cold, except much more contagious. After all, that's kind of what an "epidemic" is. Oh, what a beautiful world it would be!
Also the attempts at fat shaming in the videos the use to accompany a piece like that, I always think it's nice to have some erotica on the news.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:19 PM   #85
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Also the attempts at fat shaming in the videos the use to accompany a piece like that, I always think it's nice to have some erotica on the news.
Personally I prefer my fatties whole rather than headless but you do you baby.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:23 PM   #86
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Yes. That's so annoying. I mean, I know they can't show their faces for legal reasons or whatever, but it's such a shame.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:30 PM   #87
ScouseFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Oh a sexy face makes the picture whole, but it's nice to have something slightly erotic rather than endless analysis of election results and terrorism.
Old 06-16-2017, 10:58 AM   #88
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Only in an FA world would you watch the first episode of the Biggest Loser for the erotic value.

That is right on for both accounts. Love seeing the beautiful fat women on the Biggest Loser and always glad to hear about the growing obesity epidemic.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 03:39 PM   #89
ScouseFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
That is right on for both accounts. Love seeing the beautiful fat women on the Biggest Loser and always glad to hear about the growing obesity epidemic.
Also they put the women in Lycra, which is even better! I do feel they should do more for the FFAs though.
Old 06-18-2017, 03:02 AM   #90
TwoSwords

Quote:
Also they put the women in Lycra, which is even better! I do feel they should do more for the FFAs though.
For me, the effect is honestly like if a show was created specifically to help comic-book heroes get rid of their super-powers. It's not the outfits or appearance that are the issues; it's the direction of the show that puts a tragic spin on every moment of joy.
Old 06-18-2017, 01:27 PM   #91
ScouseFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSwords View Post
For me, the effect is honestly like if a show was created specifically to help comic-book heroes get rid of their super-powers. It's not the outfits or appearance that are the issues; it's the direction of the show that puts a tragic spin on every moment of joy.
I always find the end result somewhat like the story of Samson, the loss of power the contestants once had.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:25 PM   #92
TwoSwords

Quote:
I always find the end result somewhat like the story of Samson, the loss of power the contestants once had.
The difference being that Samson got his powers back, and used them to bring the whole structure down around the ears of those who captured him. If the show ended that way, I might be more inclined to watch it.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:46 AM   #93
fuelingfire

It's that time of year!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0825.JPG (56.0 KB, 150 views)
Old 06-22-2017, 03:46 PM   #94
ScouseFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
It's that time of year!
Always good to see a cute fatty working out 😉
Old 06-24-2017, 06:48 AM   #95
fuelingfire

I take my dogs pretty much everywhere, including going to work with me. So I pay very close attention to their behaviors. When I first rescued Tana, she was deathly afraid of men, with the exception me. She has gotten a lot better with men over the years.

Over the last year, I started to wonder if they are more friendly with fat women. At first I thought it was just the FA in me imagining. I do think they are now. If there are large number of people around ex. Dog park, night markets, farmers markets, parades, public events. They both seem to go toward fat women to sit at their feet. They will do this with other people but not as often. If I am right, I assume it’s from me dating fat women and spending more time talking to random fat women. And the dogs trusting that who I am interacting with is trustworthy. I might have trained my dogs to be more affectionate with fat women.
Old 06-24-2017, 08:29 AM   #96
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dogs can smell your hormones, so they are likely picking up on your innate friendliness to them
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:54 AM   #97
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cashed out some miles and got a panini press and two keg gift cards. Because reasons. Reasons that involve food and my hubby.

And his response? "You are SUCH a chubby chaser"

Well, what did you get, my chubby hubby??

"...a keg gift card too...shut up!"

He is an enabler!!
Old 06-27-2017, 10:16 AM   #98
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My wife was having some abdominal tenderness yesterday morning, so pulled out the hot water bottle ... and her shorts were so stretchy that she was able to stick it entirely in her shorts, and they in turn smoothed its curves to just make her look quite a bit fatter than normal.

I admit that I was a very solicitous husband yesterday about asking if she wanted the hot water bottle again ....
Old 06-27-2017, 10:20 AM   #99
StrugglingWriter

StrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Dogs can smell your hormones, so they are likely picking up on your innate friendliness to them
Oh, come on. It's because there's more likely to be food there!

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...d.php?t=102853
StrugglingWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:26 AM   #100
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrugglingWriter View Post
Oh, come on. It's because there's more likely to be food there!
Yeah but is it more likely to be shared, or eaten =p? Skinny ppl seem to need to eat less and leave more on their plate (just kidding i know thats a generalization)

I can't give you perv rep yet, Tad, but I have that same feeling when my hubby shoves the cat down his shirt. Makes him look a good 30 lb fatter. Why cat down the shirt? Because the cat annoys him until he is like "you want attention!?! Here!!" ...cat totally doesnt do it on purpose for belly cuddles