Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-20-2014, 01:03 PM   #51
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

I daydream of the day that my ssbbw wife will realize that she is beautiful and sexy.
I say it to her in many different ways every day.
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 01:53 AM   #52
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A fantasy of mine that I would create if money was no object was to create a place where BBW/SSBW can spent their PMS and time of the month relaxed and without fear of having to cope with mess. I would provide a lot of chocolate (so it will fill my gaining fantasy) and all the supplies they need and make anything to help them with their cramps.

op user

Last edited by op user; 12-23-2014 at 02:00 AM.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 01:54 PM   #53
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

I daydream about a nice, SSBBW, homely girl. She is masturbating....dreaming of a man licking her wet, sweaty pussy, how I'd like to be that man!

I'd do everything...suck her toes...lick her anus...taste her urine....
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:13 AM   #54
traveldude1961

traveldude1961 can now change their title

Mine would be to organize a BBW/BHM (with a few skinnies for contrast) orgy,but load the house up with tons of birthday type cakes, pies , pastries and those huge tubs of melting ice cream , we would all just wallow in it, smear it all over , have contests to see what BBW could keep their boobs in the cold ice cream the longest.
set up a chair in the middle and take turns covering the participant in all the goodies
what all us sit in cakes , wow turns me on
traveldude1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 11:30 PM   #55
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My daydreaming is a little bit fetishy.

My girlfriend looses her job and spends her days claiming from the government. Every morning i make her breakfast and each day after work she texts me orders of things to fetch her from the shop which i bring back to her on her sofa bed downstairs so she doesn't have to get up much and then we order take out each night. Even though i have a job and clean and tidy up and everything, i still cant help put on weight. Im growing every day with the amount of food intake, but nothing compared to her. During the day she is visited by her best friend claire, and occasionally go out for lunch when she can be bothered yo get dressed and find something that fits. She will go into the town (always in a taxi of course) but mostly they stay in, baking cakes, making lunch and growing biger still. Each day i come home and get her dinners and pamper her, telling her how beautiful she is and see her chubby face smiling back at me.
A year or so from now, and after alot of eating for both of us, we are sat there one evening with her friend with us and we order the biggest take out yet. Me and Claire eat both of our main meals, I unbutton my jeans, Claire doesn't need to as she is wearing stretchy leggings and my girlfriend is sat in tight grey pyjama bottoms and a white crop top eating all of her courses and having her deserts. She is sat in a dip where her expanding form has beaten the sofa almost to its death. She has drank 6 litres of pepsi cola now and is done.
All 3 of us lay back on the sofa im bliss. Me and Claire are almost passed out but the girlfriend is eyeing up all the sides left on the table. She leans forward but doesn't get very far before asking for me to fetch it. 15 minutes pass and she needs the bathroom, but there are still sides left that cannot be ignored. Another half an hour passes and the sides are done but there is desert left. She should get up and return but the desert is already being passed to her. Another half hour passes and the whole cake is almost gone and finally and reluctantly she decides she HAS to get up.
But she cant. She rocks back and fourth a few times but still no good. She tries forcing herself up, but she needs to pee so bad that the strain of trying to force her up is too much. She nearly pees herself trying under the strain.
She asks for mine and claires help. After a little effort we force our large and full bodies up, and take her by a hand each. Our arms are reaching over our big bellies and gripping her who is still chewing despite being so full, so big. After 3 we pull and slowely she rises from the sofa, it's a massive effort and inch by inch she climbs, but then her rising figure comes into contact with our own fat and hanging bellies. We try to lean back or move ourselves out of the way but there is nowhere for all of our body fat to go!
We lower her back. And she demands another last large piece of cake in desperation which she promptly revieces. We decide to try getting her up quickly so once again, grab her thick fat arms. And one more time on 3. One, two, three!
We jolst her up quickly where she climbs a foot off the sofa before bouncing into mine and claires big bellies and we both accidently let go.
She still has a huge mouthfull of cake in her mouth as gravity works it's magic on her huge form. She is pulled back down to the sofa with such force, and her great, wide and protruding ass hits the sofa sending ripples along her thighs but then the weight of her upper body follows and comes down with such force that her massive body piles straight through the poor sota and she is forced through the sofa until she hits the floor with a colossal deep thump. Her body is dancing at the impact her crop top riding up and her pyjamas splitting at the seems along her thighs. She is half leaning back into the ruined sofa practically on the floor still chewing on a mouthfull of calorie heavy cake staring up at mine and claires bellys hanging not far from her face, looking over our huge guts curvature at our face and a hint of an erection from me. The impact shook her body so much and the huge belly bouncing up and down on her bladder and the effort of trying to steady herself on the floor, and the irresistible flavour of cake in her mouth going into her belly causes a complete loss of control of her fat body.
The span of grey material exposed underneath her belly that closely hugs her Fupa turns dark as it soaks and starts running down the inside of her thighs. She tries to stop but physically can't. She tries rolling over but even the smallest movement for such a huge frame just causes more pressure, but the feeling of uncontrollable relief and the sweetness in her mouth and the feeling of being a slave to her own lust for food turns the feeling of emptying herself into her pants turns to orgasm. She starts shaking and moaning and my erection is bulging out of my pants.
The girlfriend is sat in a heap of fat weighing her to ground soaked through. She couldn't stop eating to the point of peeing her pants, with her boyfriend and best friend too fat to help.

There is more to the fantasy but maybe another time! X
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 03:37 AM   #56
devinprater

devinprater can now change their title

My fantasy is of a very tall, huge girl that is extremely lazy. She pees herself and on me, eats a lot, and drools on herself from having her fat mouth open all the time for food. When she's in a sexual mood she becomes even more slobbish, burping in my face and entintionally peeing all over me. When she's not being sexual she has long, thoughtful conversations with me as we cuddle. I always imagine me humping her belly for foteplay, then entering her wet, fat smelly sweaty pussy and feeding her as I fulfill her sexual needs. I don't think about sex that much actually, mainly just the huge belly and complete laziness.
devinprater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 11:10 AM   #57
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

I'd like to be in the tub with a very large woman, wearing only panties...and watch her wet herself. Then, strip the undies off and lick her dry.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:34 PM   #58
devinprater

devinprater can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenbbwlvr View Post
I'd like to be in the tub with a very large woman, wearing only panties...and watch her wet herself. Then, strip the undies off and lick her dry.
oh that's a good one too!
devinprater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 04:24 PM   #59
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

hmmm...

recently.. a man with a linebacker type body.. dominating me. I enjoy being dominated.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 08:07 PM   #60
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
This in particular, despite all the weird shit I like, feels peculiar to admit. Sometimes I just really enjoy thinking about the fact that someone...takes up more space than I do. Like...by their choice alone, they can be a more significant physical object in the world than I am. For some reason, just thinking about this on occasion is mind-boggling, even though...it really shouldn't be. And then I go off and get aroused when I see XL+ clothing in stores. Or have to sit in one of those "clearly designed for fat people" chairs in the Dr.'s office.
yes
Old 01-04-2015, 08:07 PM   #61
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

doublepost sorry
Old 01-05-2015, 02:37 AM   #62
Niteprince

Niteprince has said some nice things

I know not many into this and weird to most, but have a lovely and very large 600lbs or more SSBBW Sit/squash me and forget I'm under her as she eats her meal or snacks
Niteprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 02:02 PM   #63
stevenbbwlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenbbwlvr View Post
I have a fantasy about some plus sized woman in the laundry. Her soiled panties are in the laundry basket...pee stains...pussy juice...yum. My sweatpants dent out from a big erection. I take out my penis and rub it on her dirty underpants till I have a massive COME...huge spurts of semen on the dirty underwear.

My penis is watering, thinking about this.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:50 PM   #64
Fatpatriot

Fatpatriot has said some nice things

My fantasy involves a woman sitting on my lap binging until her stomach explodes. Not really feasible to act out in real life, but a fantasy never the less.
Fatpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:17 AM   #65
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
travelling for a year. living in hotel rooms, seeing new places, never dropping anchor for more than 2-3 weeks at a time. and cycling the hell outta each of those new places.

there's a girl in paris of whom i'm completely enamored. we dated briefly and she moved back...that'd be my first stop. in this fantasy, she'd be quite interested in gaining, but i'd never put that on her in real life unless she expressed interest. either way i'd cycle the crap outta paris too.
THAT! EXACTLY THAT!!! I so thought about weird and crazy shit like whoring out my wife, making her a fattened hucow, Daddy giving his baby girl facials, catheters, butt plugs, tattoos... But no, cycling through the world, curing lovely SSBBWs... my wife was right, I am a FA version of Don Juan!
Thing is, that a big big part of my fatasy would be that I had the ability to cycle back to my wife, to share my travel memories, to "arrive" and to come home to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostEater View Post
Sounds a little like an anime called Golden Boy.
My nick name had to be changed to 'the golden SSBBW whisperer', but yes, the storyline would fit.

I hope Stacie will never ever read this *LMAO*!
Old 01-12-2015, 05:49 PM   #66
lockdown

lockdown has said some nice things

eating 'til my belly is so big it pushes my legs apart, then just lying back and digesting it all into wonderful fat.
lockdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 05:12 PM   #67
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My recurring fantasy that I use before falling asleep and sometimes masturbating to, is I am a druid living in a cottage and I rescue woodland creatures. One day I find a knight who is dying from his injuries in some horrible war. I intend to let him die, because I don't like people much, but something about him draws me.

I take him back to my cottage and heal him. Weeks go by as we get to know each other and eventually we fall in love and have sex.

I find as a I get older and expand the world this fantasy takes place in, that sometimes while I am working on the details of the cottage and how it looks I fall asleep before I even find the knight.....

This happens a lot I get lost in the details and don't get to the juicy part.

pretty hot right?
Old 01-22-2015, 04:54 PM   #68
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Being kidnapped and fattened until I completely fill up a huge reinforced bed with flab and losing every part of my old life and the kidnapper posting videos of me online to embarrass my situation with people paying for these videos which funds more food to fatten me with.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 12:59 AM   #69
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Great topic

I would love to take my BBW or SSBBW to the beach. While we are there she asks me to put sun tan lotion all over her body so she does not get sun burnt.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 08:23 PM   #70
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Winning lotto, and then snorting a line of cocaine in celebration off the huge belly of a naked SSBBW
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 07:56 PM   #71
Kawaii Pudding

Kawaii Pudding can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKawaii Pudding can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not sure if anyone is familiar with Dd/lg relationships. In a sense it's a lighter version of Dom/Sub where the sub gets encouraged to show their more cute nature and the Dom is more of a nurturer/caretaker of course there is a lot more to it if it sounds interesting to you definitely look it up.

I guess my fantasy is to one day marry or be in a long term relationship with someone who would like a relationship like this. I'm attempting (so far successfully) to save myself for the man who I will one day call my husband and being in a situation like this would be amazing where a man would embrace my shyness, be slow and gentle, teach me everything I need to know sexually and be my one and only lover.

.....but then again it's called a fantasy for a reason right?
Kawaii Pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:42 AM   #72
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Is there a 60+ BBW that would want to play naughty auntie or teacher for me? That would make my day, week, year...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 07:13 PM   #73
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii Pudding View Post
Not sure if anyone is familiar with Dd/lg relationships. In a sense it's a lighter version of Dom/Sub where the sub gets encouraged to show their more cute nature and the Dom is more of a nurturer/caretaker of course there is a lot more to it if it sounds interesting to you definitely look it up.

I guess my fantasy is to one day marry or be in a long term relationship with someone who would like a relationship like this. I'm attempting (so far successfully) to save myself for the man who I will one day call my husband and being in a situation like this would be amazing where a man would embrace my shyness, be slow and gentle, teach me everything I need to know sexually and be my one and only lover.

.....but then again it's called a fantasy for a reason right?
My boyfriend and I have a DD/lg dynamic. It's prevalence in our relationship fluctuates but it's always there to some extent. Previously he had had women call him Daddy in bed, but that was it. It varies day to day but I'd guess I call him Daddy about 40% of the time, then his name, then other pet names like "my love". He calls me little girl, little one, baby doll, angel, and of course my name. Times when we're both under a lot of pressure from work or school it tends to drop off a bit. But he's always my biggest support. BDSM is also a part of our relationship, though with the long distance it hasn't been as much as we might like.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:13 PM   #74
mulrooney13
Cruciverbalist

mulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized rep

My favorite fantasy is orgasm control. Nothing turns me on more than a girl owning my orgasms and telling me when I can or (usually) can't cum.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:29 PM   #75
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=Kawaii Pudding;2128698]... In a sense it's a lighter version of Dom/Sub where the sub gets encouraged to show their more cute nature and the Dom is more of a nurturer/caretaker [QUOTE]

I think me and my husband have some affinity with aspects of this, but I wouldn't say it is as far as some of the things as I have seen.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ah this is awkward, but i'm drunk, dream, fantasies, fantasy, fetish, have emotions, plus mild retardation?, turn ons