Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-25-2014, 12:22 PM   #1
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Vaginas!

i just thought vaginas were worth their own separate thread. you know what to do. here is an interesting article a friend shared to get the convo started. i would add people without a vagina should probably know these too.

29 Things Everyone With A Vagina Should Definitely Know

http://www.buzzfeed.com/carolynkylst...ina-facts?bffb

Warning: This post includes NSFW (but very cool!) illustrations of vaginas.
Old 10-25-2014, 07:14 PM   #2
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

\o/ .

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 07:16 PM   #3
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Vaginas are awesome!
Old 10-25-2014, 08:16 PM   #4
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title

That was very well written and informative.
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:44 PM   #5
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh, my. What a wonderful presentation. Thank you for posting, OP. Vaginas are both beautiful and powerful alike. Words cannot express my awe and respect.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:38 PM   #6
GhostEater

GhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot pics

*whips head around*
*does a spit take*
Did somebody say Vaginas?!
GhostEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:06 AM   #7
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

None of us would be here without them!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 04:28 PM   #8
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

From what I have read, it is the Clitoris which give all women the best orgasm....Clits are left over penis cells from pre birth.....Some actually are big enough to look like a small penis.....Look it up......Pretty cool.......
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 05:10 PM   #9
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

As an active member of the homosexual community (!) and a student midwife, someone called me a va-genius the other day. Just sayin'.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 05:24 PM   #10
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Am I the only one who associates vaginas with the idea of "power?" I can't possibly be the only one. I would love to hear others' thoughts on that aspect.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 09:49 PM   #11
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
As an active member of the homosexual community (!) and a student midwife, someone called me a va-genius the other day. Just sayin'.
ha! I love it!
Old 11-05-2014, 08:45 AM   #12
Alan

Alan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot pics

[QUOTE=superodalisque;2102822]i just thought vaginas were worth their own separate thread. you know what to do. here is an interesting article a friend shared to get the convo started. i would add people without a vagina should probably know these too.

29 Things Everyone With A Vagina Should Definitely Know

Superodalisque, Thanks for the "Anatomy Update"......Very Informative
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 01:05 PM   #13
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Awesome! love vaginas! Like to put my tongue in them.

A woman's pussy is so sweet.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:35 PM   #14
captncrunch

captncrunch has said some nice things

Does anyone have a vagina that is too fat?
captncrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 06:01 PM   #15
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Are we only talking about vaginas, or are we including the vulva as a whole? Just need to clarify, because it really bugs me when people say vagina, but mean vulva. Especially when they're talking about shaving, because you do NOT shave your vagina.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:39 PM   #16
Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Are we only talking about vaginas, or are we including the vulva as a whole? Just need to clarify, because it really bugs me when people say vagina, but mean vulva. Especially when they're talking about shaving, because you do NOT shave your vagina.
lol, the thread just touched on that and how people use the word vagina incorrectly!
Sunshine_Fette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:49 PM   #17
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captncrunch View Post
Mine is perfect.

http://tychy.wordpress.com/2008/06/2...rgina-dentata/

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 01-05-2015 at 07:52 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:54 PM   #18
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Ok, now substitute that phrase into the song, "Hakuna Matata", and adjust the other lyrics to suit. (It scans correctly.)

You're welcome.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:54 PM   #19
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Ok, now substitute that phrase into the song, "Hakuna Matata", and adjust the other lyrics to suit. (It scans correctly.)

You're welcome.
It's been done.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:16 PM   #20
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Not surprised, in fact I probably saw that a while back and forgot about it.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:04 AM   #21
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenbbwlvr View Post
Awesome! love vaginas! Like to put my tongue in them.

A woman's pussy is so sweet.
as long as you don't deal with any "ratchet" women than its awesome.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:45 PM   #22
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Should I be taking notes?
Old 01-08-2015, 08:22 PM   #23
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captncrunch View Post
Isn't that a bit like having too much money or being too good looking? Is there such a thing?
Old 01-08-2015, 08:35 PM   #24
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wish that women weren't so highly discouraged from talking about their vaginas. I'm helping direct/being in a production of The Vagina Monologues and reading interviews with Eve Ensler about why she started interviewing women about their vaginas is fascinating. I also enjoy seeing different people's reactions to be telling them I''m going to be in a play about vaginas.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 01:47 AM   #25
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I wish that women weren't so highly discouraged from talking about their vaginas. I'm helping direct/being in a production of The Vagina Monologues and reading interviews with Eve Ensler about why she started interviewing women about their vaginas is fascinating. I also enjoy seeing different people's reactions to be telling them I''m going to be in a play about vaginas.

me too! I enjoy every word pertaining to vaginas. people call me a cunt sometimes because they think it will upset me. but actually for me it's a compliment lol. cunts are awesome!