Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-09-2015, 06:04 AM   #26
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
me too! I enjoy every word pertaining to vaginas. people call me a cunt sometimes because they think it will upset me. but actually for me it's a compliment lol. cunts are awesome!
One of the monologues is "Reclaiming Cunt".
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 11:26 AM   #27
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
as long as you don't deal with any "ratchet" women than its awesome.
Ratchet women? What's that?

I never met a vagina I didn't like. They're yummy.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 04:13 PM   #28
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This should be a picture thread.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:26 PM   #29
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No, it really shouldn't.

stevenbbwlvr or whatever he's called is obv already wanking off, can't bear to think what his next post would be if pictures got involved ...
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:22 AM   #30
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
This should be a picture thread.
Yes, it should be
Old 03-12-2015, 02:12 PM   #31
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by captncrunch View Post
Does anyone have a vagina that is too fat?

My wife after gaining 25-30 Lbs. had noticeable puffier and much fuller outer lips which was amazing. Here overall vagina region was much plumper is the best way I can describe which I absolutely love.

I was wondering if this is only because of the weight gain or has something to do with her stimulation or arousal? She seems to enjoy making love more when she is heavier.

Anyone else noticed this first hand or heard of this?
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 02:15 PM   #32
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Waiting for pictures.......
Old 03-15-2015, 02:14 PM   #33
Phred

Phred has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
My wife after gaining 25-30 Lbs. had noticeable puffier and much fuller outer lips which was amazing. Here overall vagina region was much plumper is the best way I can describe which I absolutely love.

I was wondering if this is only because of the weight gain or has something to do with her stimulation or arousal? She seems to enjoy making love more when she is heavier.

Anyone else noticed this first hand or heard of this?
You have discovered the joys of FUPA--Fat Upper Pubic Area.

Yes, this is a real acronym. It is a negative term for most of the world but, for members of this this Forum it should be a very positive term.
Phred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 04:47 PM   #34
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phred View Post
You have discovered the joys of FUPA--Fat Upper Pubic Area.

Yes, this is a real acronym. It is a negative term for most of the world but, for members of this this Forum it should be a very positive term.
I don't think so. A FUPA is the fat pad that sits over the pubic bone, the mons pubis or pubic mound. It sounds like he is referring to the labia majora, aka outer lips.

Puffiness may be attributed to weight gain, and arousal may be a factor as well. Arousal leads to increased blood flow, which leads to a pinker color and a fuller appearance.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 05:19 PM   #35
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I don't think so. A FUPA is the fat pad that sits over the pubic bone, the mons pubis or pubic mound. It sounds like he is referring to the labia majora, aka outer lips.

Puffiness may be attributed to weight gain, and arousal may be a factor as well. Arousal leads to increased blood flow, which leads to a pinker color and a fuller appearance.

Yea.....I was thinking FUPA was the mound above (in which case has fattened to....which is nice as well) . Very good to know I wasn't imagining things though....the outer labia major.....and boy what a surprising likable/loveable difference.

Thanks for you expertise.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote