Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-23-2014, 06:44 PM   #1
Teorien

Teorien has said some nice things
Default How do I make my girlfriend gain weight?

I wonder how i can get my future girlfriends big and an easy way to fatten them up.
Teorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:04 PM   #2
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teorien View Post
I wonder how i can get my future girlfriends big and an easy way to fatten them up.
How about start thinking of them as people and take their feelings about their weight and whether or not they want to gain into consideration.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:22 PM   #3
phelan4022
Live by Example

phelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 club

You phrased this very poorly and you should be prepared for people to jump down your throat for it. You cannot and should not ever "make" someone do anything. A more delicately posed question might have been, "How can I encourage my future significant other to embrace her curvaceousness," or, "how can I help my partner who is sexually attracted to her own fatness and gaining to safely pursue our mutual fantasies?"

Going into any relationship or even seeking a relationship with the kind of attitude you portray in your initial post will never result in any kind of healthy or happy relationship.
phelan4022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:46 PM   #4
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

ooooohhhhh

you make them listen to Weird Al

Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:14 PM   #5
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. Look up the word "consent" in the dictionary.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 02:15 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wouldn't bother with the whole girlfriend thing, too much trouble. I'd just go grab a random girl from the street, tie her up and force feed her. I mean, who cares what she wants, right? We're only women, after all.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 07:16 AM   #7
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teorien View Post
There are plenty of girls out there who are already fat, I suggest you find one of them.
If the turn-on for you is to fatten up an already plump girl, taking her out to lavish buffets and bringing her her favorite cakes, may do the trick,
but if she's not into becoming fatter, she may wind up hating you for it.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 12:15 PM   #8
ed1980

ed1980 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesed1980 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think that "fatten up" another person is problematic because there are other issues involved. What if, for example, her health deteriorates because of your sex drive? It is, to say the very least, a mean posture.
But, I believe you can live with it in a healthier way both by making this kind of relationship casual or by looking for someone that is already into feederism. In my opinion, the fat comunity exists because people like you and everyone else in this website. Why don't you seek it in a healthier way both for you and for your partner?
ed1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 04:25 PM   #9
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink Before we get carried away

Hey, hey... I don't think it was a serious question. I mean despite how the thread was titled, his actual first post wasn't a question actually. There was no question mark. So I'm guessing it was more of a self-admission of bewilderment, akin to "I wonder sometimes what Obama's last name is" or "I wonder how people got around before Google Maps was invented."
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:31 PM   #10
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Probably should be on the Weight Board, then.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 09:30 AM   #11
jimjones

jimjones has said some nice things

The weight board would be right.
jimjones is offline   Reply With Quote