Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > GLBTQ Archive

Old 12-21-2014, 09:17 PM   #51
lurksville

lurksville can now change their title

ahhhh every new chapter just makes me crave more and more I'm totally obsessed !!!
lurksville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 10:29 PM   #52
lurksville

In other news, can Olivia send Hadd a care package? poor boy's wasting away =P
Old 12-22-2014, 02:53 AM   #53
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wonderfully written, but I can't wait till he looses it and just fuck him hard against some wall or something like that
Old 12-22-2014, 11:16 AM   #54
ellebee

ellebee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesellebee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Wonderfully written, but I can't wait till he looses it and just fuck him hard against some wall or something like that
I read these chapters and I was so happy, but I couldn't think of how to express that.
And then Anjula comes along and says this.
I second that.
Old 12-22-2014, 04:15 PM   #55
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine can now change their title

Thirded! Thanks for the amazing update!
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 06:21 PM   #56
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Is it funny that as the author I can't wait to post that chapter either?! LOL!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 06:23 PM   #57
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chapter 9

Hadd watched the back of the man loping away with quick, easy strides. What had just happened? His good mood was shattered, and a rising wave of bitter loneliness had replaced his quiet joy at being along with Khorg. He had seemed so affectionate the night before. He loved staying up and talking to him, but he had been so tired he had fallen asleep too fast…maybe that’s why he was angry?

Seeing a rock face not too far ahead, Hadd dragged himself to it, one step at a time. Throwing down his pack, he settled with his back against it, angry and bitter. He glared at a rock until his vision began to blur. Blinking, he thrust hands that didn’t seem to belong to him into his pockets. Maybe Khorg was finally just going to leave him here. He choked back a wild laugh. Perfect. No one else would have to suffer, and the dirty work would be done for him. He swiped at his eyes with his gloved hands.

Who cared if he died? He wasn’t useful to anyone.

What was the point of living? To just trudge another few miles every day until his body eventually gave out or an accident happened?

Why bother even being with Rory? Just a quick wham bam and off he would go? How did that make him any different than his mother, who had gone off and got herself pregnant with some random person?

Why NOT be with Rory? He’d be the only guy who would ever do anything with him, ever!

Where was Khorg, anyway?

His ears detected the crunch of snow behind him, and he checked himself mid turn with a sigh. “Are we ready to keep going, Khorg?” he sighed heavily. Now that the encounter was over, he didn’t feel anger…just lonely and hurting.

To his rising astonishment, a woman stepped into view instead of his commander. She leaned against a rock as she intently studied his face.

“What do you want?” He tried to summon the energy to care, but couldn’t manage it. This must be one of the woman from the other group.

The woman was silent for a few long moments. “Where is Khorg?” she asked. Her voice was clear, low, and feminine.

“I don’t know,” Hadd answered honestly, throwing a rock at another rock and hearing a satisfying clack!

“May I sit by you until he returns?” she asked politely.

“Whatever,” Hadd allowed with unusual ill grace. He was surprised at himself, and then sighed again. She didn’t deserve his anger.

The woman moved liquidly, settling in one fluid movement across from him. “My name is Katerina.”

Her presence was distracting him from his gloomy thoughts, but that only made him more crusty. “Hadd,” he allowed finally. He just wanted to wallow, like he used to by the bridge.

Silence reigned for several minutes, punctuated only by the sound of their breathing.

“Will Khorg return soon?” Katerina finally queried, glancing at him.

“I dunno.”

She frowned, a line between her brows marring her pretty features. Her eyes were large, wide and expressive. Shrugging her slim shoulders, she dug into her running bag. When she came out with a piece of some sort of spice cake, his mouth exploded in saliva. It wasn’t so much a cake as a molasses mixture of grains, fruit, nuts and other tasty things. She broke off a piece for herself and gave the rest to him.

A year ago, Hadd would have popped the entire piece into his mouth and barely chewed. Now, he carefully nibbled off each grain and chunk, tongue exploding at each minor delicacy.

Before he could ask, footsteps approached from beside them. “Of course one of the most annoying people in my life found the slightly less most annoying person in my life,” Khorg’s voice floated to them, failing utterly to disclose who of the two before him was the more annoying.

She could just ignore that?

“Khorg,” Katerina responded easily. “It has been too long. You are too thin.”

“Only compared to him,” Khorg said caustically, but clasped her hand firmly for one long moment. Releasing his grip, he put her from him just as firmly. “Why are you here, other than to make my life a living hell? We aren’t due to meet up for at least another two weeks.”

Katerina didn’t have to lift her face to look into his – she was quite tall herself. “Do I need a reason to pester you?” she asked sweetly. Sobering, she sat back down across from Hadd.

After what seemed like an internal debate, Khorg seated himself in between them. He appeared a little bit more at ease than when he had taken off, but kept casting uneasy glances in his direction.

“Your sister has asked me to remind you that you promised to release Loras two years ago. It is past time that he is retired and pass on his knowledge to the others at home.”

“If she takes him from me I will shave her hair off, braid it, and slowly castrate him with it,” was the coarse - and ignored - threat.

She stood. “You seem have your own companion now to replace him.” she said simply, casting a glance at Hadd. “It is high time you let your sister have hers. Loras and has served for far too long.”

“What companion?” Khorg demanded bitterly, crossing his arms and lounging back against the rock with disdain.

Hadd, feeling ignored and confused, sat quietly. He couldn’t help but wonder at Khorg’s sudden irritability. He had always seemed so suave; but now he was gruff and threatening and angry.

“Also, Grandmother sends her regards.” Katerina knelt beside Khorg and kissed his cheek. Pulling back, she met his eyes. “She says, ‘Don’t be an idiot’.” Then she promptly smacked him upside the head, ignoring his dangerous rumble.

This task complete, she winked at Hadd, and leaned down to kiss the top of his head. Putting her lips to his ear, she murmured “Khorg is not a nice person. You would do well to be wary.” With that mystifying piece of information, she turned and loped away. “See you soon, boys.”

Hadd, mystified, looked after her. It wasn’t often that Khorg’s complexion changed, but at that moment, Hadd could have sworn his cheekbones were stained pink.

Flopping down, the taller man refused to meet Hadd’s eyes. With an exaggerated roll of the eyes he dragged a pouch closer, loosening the draw string. The opening gaped, straining to contain the feast inside. “Here,” he snapped tersely. “Nothing as fancy as what she gave you…”

Hadd gasped, clasping his hands in delight. Inside the simple basket were dozens of sweet red berries and tangy blue buds. “This will be enough for the entire team for two days, at least!”

“No…Whatever.” Abruptly seeming to change his mind mid sentence, the older man looked over the landscape.

What was that supposed to mean? “So…what are we supposed to do with them all?”

“Eat them? Who cares. Throw them away for all I care.”

Hadd looked at Khorg. “Well, thank you…” He looked into the basket, allowing his fingertips to roll gently over the firm juicy surfaces of the fruit. A shiver of delight went over him, and he rolled up his sleeves. Fishing out the largest and juiciest of the red berries, he carefully plucked away a stem. Abruptly, his wrist was seized with an oath, and he followed the other man’s gaze to his wrist.

Khorg peeled Hadd’s shirtsleeve back, to reveal old, silvery raised lines. A low grunt escaped him, and he raised his eyes to meet Hadd’s, his shock apparent.

Immediately, old shame rose up. They were some of his first attempts – before he had realized how painful it was. He wondered that no one had noticed before – but then, they were so old you could only see the silver when you shone a light at a certain angle very close to them, and Khorg had only ever seen him in the dimness.

What to say? Hadd swallowed, trying to tug his wrist back.

Khorg traced the marks with his index finger. “Funny. For someone who struggles so hard to live, I can’t imagine you trying killing yourself.”

“I obviously wasn’t very good at it,” was the only retort he could make, his face growing hotter by the moment.

A dark brow quirked. “Obviously.” He released Hadd’s wrist, leaning back with sigh, rubbing his forehead.

He didn’t know what to say, so he shoved a handful of the acidic fruit into his mouth to avoid talking. It was a very rare time that his entire mouth was full, now. Life in the Outliers were nibbles here and there – even if you got enough to put the entire thing in your mouth, it was almost sacrilegious to just shove it in and swallow.

Khorg seemed to feel it as well, and he stared at Hadd shoving food into his face. “See? Just like that little hare.”

Defiantly, he shoved another few berries into his mouth, allowing his cheeks to bulge.

“Huh. Almost as round as when we first met.”

The last thing he wanted to do was remind Khorg how ugly he was. Suddenly ashamed, Hadd paused in his chewing, ready to spit the berries out.

“Don’t you dare do that,” Khorg warned him flatly, in direct contradiction of his previous statement.

Swallowing proved difficult; the food had turned to ash in his mouth. Slowly, he pushed the container toward’s Khorg. He was still too fat. He didn’t need those calories. “I’m not hungry.”

Khorg took the bag back wordlessly, pulling on his pack. “Let’s finish up so we can get you back to Rory.”

What did Rory have to do with anything?

And what had that lady meant?

Khorg seemed unusually withdrawn, rebuffing even attempts to make eye contact.

Travelling as quickly as Hadd’s pace would allow, they reached the intended rest stop. Or what would have been. Khorg cursed foully, pacing in front of the collapsed entrance to the cave.
Hadd, so fatigued he could barely think, yawned and sat down on his pack, resting his cheeks on his hands. Eyes unfocused, he yawned again, unable to stop himself. “Is there another entrance?” he asked muzzily.

“Not that I am aware of,” was the crisp reply.

Allowing his gaze to wander, the young man noticed a dark stain against the new snowfall. “So, what’s that hole?”

His leader turned, and following his gaze, saw the same gaping black entrance that Hadd was staring at, about fifty feet away. Cautiously approaching it, he disappeared for a long moment before emerging back into the light.

“Come here,” he ordered Hadd.

Upon entering the cave, Hadd sighed in delight. Heat whispered through his clothing. “It’s warm…I think there are hot springs in here!”

“Careful,” Khorg said, voice ringing hollowly as he ducked into the cave. “This must be a different branch of the same cave system. I don’t want anything to fall on you. I’m going to see if I can access our buried supplies.”

“Ok. Hey, I can hear the steam!” It was true. The sound of moving water drew him deeper. “My eyes aren’t burning, that means it should be ok, right?” Khorg had previously lectured him on the good, bad and ugly of potential hotsprings…some of which could eat the flesh from your body. His eyes hadn’t adjusted to the light of the cave, but he groped along the wall for a few feet to make room for Khorg, nearly purring at the warmth. He dropped his pack, stretching. “Do you think we can stay the night here?”

“Maybe. Shift over,” Khorg snapped irritably as he pulled off his gear and outerwear. He struck two lights, handing one to Hadd before moving off into the darkness. “Stay put,” he threw over his shoulder as his form disappeared into the darkness.

Pulling off his own pack and outer gear, Hadd looked around with renewed interest. It almost felt like an adventure. Settling down to wait, he hummed to himself, shivering at the darkness. Khorg’s behaviour today still bothered him. He had seemed ok yesterday – then suddenly went grumpy today?

And what had Katerina meant? Khorg was by far the nicest, most trustworthy person he had ever met. Even if he was moody sometimes.

Suddenly, a shrieking howl came out of the darkness. Terrified, he bolted upright. A low shape emerged from the darkness, shrieking and hissing. The creature bounded forward, making Hadd scrabble backwards with a yelp.

The next few seconds were a whirlwind. He smacked into the wall, scrabbling for balance. As he placed his right foot down, the ground gave beneath his feet. Hadd jerked back with a cry, putting all his weight on his other foot. His left foot shot out from under him as the ground gave way again, and he threw his arms out desperately. Nothing met his flailing hands, and his legs were engulfed in icy water, making him bellow in shock.
Old 12-23-2014, 06:27 PM   #58
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 10

This water was NOT warm, and was fast moving. It dragged at him, and he flailed more as he desperately looked for a handhold. For a moment, his hand met a ledge, but the stone gave with his body weight, pulling him into the water. He couldn’t seem to get enough air into his lungs, then none at all as he went under.

For a moment, sheer panic set in. He couldn’t see, he couldn’t breathe. After a moment, he surfaced and gasped for air, righting himself against the torrent that was sucking him somewhere. “Khorg?” He cried out, coughing.

“You are so useless!” Khorg hissed close to him, making his heart jump with joy at the sound.

“Sorry…” Hadd yelped, feeling pain as his body was wrenched around. Suddenly he was buffeted by the current, but not carried away by it. It took him a moment to realize what had happened.

Khorg had kicked out his powerful legs, wrapping them around his waist. Hadd was almost more terrified to feel his plumpness bulge over the muscle surrounding him than of the raging water. The water was roiling around them, making his flab jiggle and thrum against the taut muscle below it.

It almost seemed like a living thing, bent on tearing him away. Clutching at Khorg’s legs, he stared wildly around the darkness. “What was that?!”

“Stop moving,” his companion’s sardonic voice floated towards him in the dimness. “What was what? I told you not to move!”

“Sorry,” Hadd managed again, raising his voice above the din. His eyes were adjusting to the dim light, and as he chanced a glance up, he thought he saw that tight face glaring at him balefully, his deep set eyes looking like evil pits of darkness in the gloom.

A sigh heaved through the lean frame. “Lord, you are useless.”

“Sorry,” he whispered yet again, miserable. He was ashamed to feel the churning water drum his fat wildly. There was no way Khorg could miss the erratic and incessant jiggle of his gut on his iron thighs.

“Shut up,” he sighed again.

Haddwin had been dreaming of those rock hard thighs for weeks. The strength in them was incredible. They felt like bands of steel encasing a sausage. That made him think of other types of sausage. He tried to ignore the fact that the other man’s dick was trapped under his belly, but somehow the contrasting thought of softness and hardness was making him aroused despite the freezing water cascading around him.

“Something seems to be poking me,” Khorg said suddenly, his voice full of silky menace. “Does the thought of death arouse you so?”

Instead of answering, Hadd looked down, mortified.

Wait. Was an area of water was lit more brightly? Peering at it, he noticed the water dip around the area, sucking greedily as it sped down the hole. “Look!” he cried, pointing. “Isn’t that daylight?”

The muscles in his commanders arms were bulging, the muscles in his stunning torso flexing under his wet clothes as he held on. “Yes,” he gritted out.

“Can’t we just follow the water down the hole and out?”

The disdain in his voice was obvious. “To what end? To be dashed upon rocks? We have no idea where that leads.” He actually half lifted his companion out of the water with a grunt. “Besides, you are so fat that you might not make it through.” He let him fall back into the water, breathing heavily. “And you know what that would mean? You would become a living plug. We would drown, trapped there.”

It was impossible to repress the shudder that went through him. And the only thing preventing that was Knorg’s legs around him. “We could try to swim out.”

“Against a raging current?”

Ok, maybe not. “Maybe we could climb out?”

“Do you see any handholds, other than the one I am precariously clinging to?” The tone was full of displeasure.

Hadd fell silent, wallowing in self-pity for a while. Maybe his ideas were stupid, but at least he was trying to come up with some way to live. “What should we do?” he asked, subdued. His eyes were slowly adjusting to the light level, and he chanced a glance up at his companion.

The black eyes seemed to bore a hole through him. The deep chest was heaving harder, and he seemed to be continually readjusting his hold. “Aren’t you cold?” he was asked instead.

“Yeah.”

Silence, then - “I think, there may be enough room for you to come grab onto the ledge too. Can you climb up and help support yourself?”

“I can try…I don’t know if I can hold on though.”

A snort. “I have the same concern.”

It took several attempts, but he finally managed to climb up the slick body. During this effort, he realized two things. One, was that he was going to die regardless. Two, that if he wasn’t here, Khorg would have tried that hole of light.

Grasping onto the thin, rocky ledge, Khorg temporarily let go with one hand to allow Hadd access.

His fat fingers found the ledge and grasped on. “Sorry about this,” Hadd whispered, his face close. He couldn’t resist planting a hot kiss on those firm lips before he pushed his legs against Khorg’s chest, forcing the man’s other hand off the ledge.

His companion reacted with a shout, the water tearing him away quickly.

Tears rose as his fingers slipped. Hopefully Khorg would live. Hadd was so tired of living. It was so hard. Maybe this would be easier?

His fingers scrabbled against the rock uselessly, slipping. How had Khorg held on for so long? As his fingers lost their grip, the water dragged him down and out rapidly. His legs slipped through the hole as his face submerged. Rock grated and cut at his hips, then bit deeply into his belly. The force of the oncoming water wedged him tightly into the hole. He could feel his belly forced into a muffin top, the lard pounding against the rock.

Panic rose, the need to live rising. He struggled to stuff his belly into the hole, fingers scraping against the rock painfully. Whether it was the current, or whether it was his efforts, he suddenly felt himself slip deeper into the water.

Bright, searing light flashed before his eyes, and he felt his stomach drop out as he started to fall. Suddenly, his arm was almost wrenched out of its socket, and his body slammed into something hard. Squinting painfully, he looked up.

Raging eyes flashed down at him. “You stupid, dumb, useless, fat fuck!” He bellowed, shaking Hadd like a ragdoll. With a snarl and a howl he flung him away.

The world whirled around before Hadd hit the water painfully hard. It took a few moments to distinguish up from down, and by the time he broke the surface with a gasp, he saw Khorg kick himself off the sheer rock towards the water. Below where his commander had hung, the water pounded down on sharp boulders.

Hadd shuddered, treading water, teeth chattering. He limbs didn’t seem to want to obey him, and he couldn’t seem to get enough air.

Khorg’s head broke the surface near him. Rage was written all over his features, and as his eyes met Hadd’s they narrowed. Those long arms cut the surface as he beelined for him.

As useless and senseless as the act was, Hadd ran. Or swam, as the case may be. One huge hand shot out to aggressively grasp the nape of his neck, and he squeaked in fear as it turned him to face the other man. Despite the violence of the motion, the hold was surprisingly gentle.

“Are you hurt?” he rasped.

“Nnnn…no?” Hadd managed, wondering if he was going to have his neck snapped.

A rumbling growl answered him, and with long, powerful strokes, Khorg brought them both to shore.

As ice cold as the water had been, it still seemed warmer than the air. Hadd lay on his back, gasping for breath. The cold wind bit at him, and as he looked down he swore under his breath. His shirt must have been pulled off of him when he made it through the hole - the entire expanse of his pale, stretched marked torso was on display, jiggling with each breath.

As if to mock his weak and ugly frame, Khorg ripped off his own sopping wet shirt and stood, breathing heavily, hands on his lean hips. Every muscle stood out, causing water to lovingly caress the valleys between his muscles. His body was flawlessly and naturally tanned and sculpted. That tattoo started on his side, under his arm, and wound its way to the inside of his hip and lower, where his sopping pants clung to his narrow hips.

The tall man half knelt, half fell to his knees beside him. He took Hadd’s chubby jaw in his long fingered hand and gave him a deceptively gentle shake. “If you ever do anything so stupid again,” he gritted, then gently stroked the numb cheek.

The other man painstakingly stood hauled him to his feet. “Gotta move. Get up. Go.” He said, urging him. “GO!” He bellowed, veins standing out from the base of his neck as roared.

That sound forced adrenaline to surge through his body and Hadd bounded after Khorg, who was tearing up the hill at a breakneck pace, stumbling and limping the entire way. They took a wrong turn, but Khorg soon found the entrance.

Dashing in, the other man ripped off his clothes, doing the same to Hadd with violent haste.

Something seemed to be wrong with his leg, Hadd noted dimly. Luckily, yhe creature seemed to have vacated the cave, because Hadd couldn’t see or hear it.

Dragging him down a side passage, Khorg dipped a finger into the water for a long moment, body wracked with shudders, teeth chattering. Wordlessly, he half fell into the pool, yanking the young man in as well.

The water seemed scaldingly hot. Hadd heard his companion let out a shuddering keen as the pain struck. They had really almost died, he realized with appalled horror. His mind skittered around the memory of him being stuck. He could almost feel his mind protect himself by smothering that particular memory in cotton, dulling the panic.

Khorg got out of the pool after a moment. “Stay here,” he said, warning him with his tone to obey. Scraping sounds announced him dragging their packs into the cave. “Sit down.” He didn’t look at the younger man to see if he obeyed.

Hadd looked at the fire set up in a recess, feeling numb.

The older man dug in the packs for a long moment before limping back to the edge and gingerly submerging himself again. He urged Hadd onto the lip of the pool, running his large hands over Hadd’s skin.

Of course he obeyed, looking down at his hands. He was the worst thing that had ever happened to Khorg. If he hadn’t fallen in, Khorg wouldn’t have had to jump in after him.

A thump beside him made him look up. The pouch brimming with berries was beside him. “Eat.” Eyes bored into his.

There was zero urge to eat. After a moment, Hadd felt his face forced up, and several small somethings were slipped onto his tongue. A burst of flavour cascaded over his tongue. He moaned, swaying at the taste of the small, acidic berries.

The other man’s eyes widened slightly before he knelt in front of Hadd on one knee in the water. “Stay still, this may sting,” he grated, and started to run firm but gentle fingertips around the fattest part of his belly.

He couldn’t have jumped more if he had been goosed.

“I told you to hold still!” Khorg snarled, fingers causing flares of pain.

Even looking down, Hadd was unable to see the sudden source of the pain. He forced his belly in and up with his fingers, reeling the dough in so he could see the bottom of his belly. Angry red scrapes – some rather deep - decorated his gut. Those would hurt badly pretty soon, Hadd realized with dread. He hated pain.

Khorg fed him a few more of the small berries, popping a few into his own mouth. The other man’s face was a mask of concentration as he examined the wounds. Unlike himself, his commander seemed to take forever in savouring each berry, allowing the fruit to roll around on his tongue, his cheeks hollowing as he sucked at the juices.

“Now sit the hell down for a minute. And stay there,” he was admonished as he began to assess his own wounds.

Knorg cut an intimidating and sexy figure as carefully checked every inch of his own body. Hadd’s eyes followed his every motion, trying to distract himself from the burning, throbbing pain in his middle and the shivers still wracking his body. Every time his commander bent down or shifted, his abdomen flexed and his heavy shoulders shifted. There were no rolls, no bulges of fat. He was so manly, so tough. Hadd felt like a bloated slug in comparison, his flabby chest meeting his stomach as he slouched.

Snapping his fingers peremptorily, Khorg pointed at the berries. “I told you to eat,” he said, tone flat.

He was still so fat…He needed to eat less not more. It took a long moment for Hadd to speak, and he turned his face away. “I…can’t. We should save this for the others.”

“I already picked a basket for them earlier. Luckily our packs didn’t fall in the water, so we have everything still, including our food. These are the berries that are overripe and need to be eaten now.”

He felt his double chin bulge as he looked down. “I can’t… he protested, despising himself with a level of self-loathing that almost frightened him. Fat, useless, failure. Should have died. He slid back into the water, leaning against the edge.

A flawless face forced its way into his vision as the other man slid into the water. The angular face was seized with pain. “Put these berries into your fat face, or I will shove them in myself. Your choice.” He said pleasantly, showing teeth. When Hadd only gaped at him, Khorg began popping the succulent morsels into his mouth, scarcely giving him time to chew. “Eat faster,” he said impatiently.

Any reservations that Haddwin may have had began to disappear against this sudden onslaught of food, paltry as he might have once termed it. One large hand slid around the nape of his neck, supporting him as the other guided little morsels to his lips. Soon he was clinging to the wrist that delivered each payload, opening his mouth like an eager baby bird. His long starved stomach, already full from the Katerina’s offer earlier, began filling up. Pulses of contentment were soon throbbing throughout his limbs.

Eyes so black that no colour was discernable stared at him unblinkingly. Khorg abruptly stood, scrubbing his stained fingers in the water. “Finally get your fill?”

Hadd stifled his burp with difficulty, lust and shame chasing their way around his body. His stomach felt heavy and full, and the upper part throbbed tightly. “Yeah,” he mumbled, looking down. When he looked back up, his breath caught.

Khorg was staring at him.
Old 12-23-2014, 06:49 PM   #59
ellebee

ellebee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesellebee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is killing me. So good!
Old 12-23-2014, 08:11 PM   #60
ladybugbutterfly

ladybugbutterfly has said some nice things

Calling the object of your lust/affection a "stupid, dumb, useless, fat fuck" isn't going to endure you to them, Khorg. At least not in a healthy or long term manner. Try a different tactic next time, preferably one that doesn't make his already rock bottom self esteem take a nose dive.
ladybugbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 08:25 PM   #61
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Exclamation

Im going to try and post the next chapter tonight...wasnt planning on ending with it on that particular note.

The "cloud" sucks. No ms word for xyantha while they so whatever they do, cuz the client is local anymore...boo!!!!

Derp. Dunno how to get rid of that warning icon in subject line...phones suck for forums
Old 12-23-2014, 10:31 PM   #62
lurksville

Xyantha I love you so much.

PS it's totally normal to go to sleep and wake up thinking about this story, right?
Old 12-23-2014, 11:23 PM   #63
lurksville

Oh and also, I don't know much about 'the cloud' because I'm late to any trend, but if you're having issues with Word, LibreOffice is a great free program to use that does all the same stuff.
Old 12-24-2014, 03:29 AM   #64
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurksville View Post

PS it's totally normal to go to sleep and wake up thinking about this story, right?
YES it is. Another great add, thank you veryyyyyy much!
Old 12-24-2014, 06:51 AM   #65
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Is it funny that as the author I can't wait to post that chapter either?! LOL!
It's understandable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugbutterfly View Post
Calling the object of your lust/affection a "stupid, dumb, useless, fat fuck" isn't going to endure you to them, Khorg. At least not in a healthy or long term manner. Try a different tactic next time, preferably one that doesn't make his already rock bottom self esteem take a nose dive.
I love the way he address him. It's really interesting and makes Xyanthas story totally awesome. Characters aren't flat and dull, they have a range of emotions. You can easily tell that there's an inner fight inside Khorg, he wants his fat seal badly but Hadd also annoys the shit out of him so he looses his temper quite often. And he's not sugarcoating. Hadd is fat, he acted stupid so...Or I might like it simply because I'm into sub/dom relations and this one reminds me of it.
Old 12-24-2014, 11:43 AM   #66
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 11

Khorg wasn’t the type to feel guilt, but something similar to it buzzed at him, irritating him further. His little rabbit was licking his stained lips, heavy eyelids hiding blazing lust.

His formerly obese body had shrunk – and after watching him barely wriggle through that hole, Khorg couldn’t help but be grateful. However, watching him eat…Khorg wished he could watch him eat like that every day, at every meal…

Never had he seen someone eat with that level of almost sexual desire before. The younger man’s still chubby hands had moved to his belly as it filled, stroking the tightening bulge, gently plucking at the adipose. When those round digits had fastened on his wrist greedily, begging for more, Khorg had dragged the other basket closer, unable to deny the gluttony that was lengthening his own growing erection.

These weren’t the sweet berries cultivated for mass consumption. The fruit was acidic enough the boy would likely have an upset stomach…or Khorg might have been tempted to go find some more, even if his leg was a mass of searing, throbbing pain.

The idea of someone eating had never occurred to him as being sexual…but Hadd made it so. He watched avidly as they boy brushed at the juice on his belly frantically, spreading the strain and causing one large ripple after another to appear.

The memory of soft lips on his intruded, and he shivered.

Closing his eyes, Khorg attempted to calm his still pounding heart. When he had heard the boy scream he had bolted faster than he thought he could move, smashing his knee into a rock before he found the hole he had fallen into. The boy had almost died, this time. That icy water was glacier fed. The only good thing was the source of the hot springs kept the water from freezing.

He had stared down at those frozen, rocky spikes in horror. He had looked up at the fat ass and dangling legs of Hadd with terror which turned to dread as the boy slowly slid out. The boy was so cold and slick he had barely managed to snag his hand before he fell directly on the spikes created by the cascading and freezing water.

His erection flagged a little more as he recalled the expression on that round face as the boy told him that he could hit him, if it made him feel better. Rage rose up towards the person who had ever presented that to Hadd as an option. And those scars. An unknown emotion rose, closing his throat and making his chest heave. He should have been there to stop him. It didn’t matter how unreasonable the sentiment was – it was true.

He plunged his hands deep into the water, trying to scrub off the guilt along with the berries staining his fingertips.

“Are you ok?” Hadd asked, moving closer. “Khorg?” he repeated timidly, touching his arm.

Turning his head, he watched the progress of that soft, plump hand as it touched his skin. Swallowing, the older man slowly slipped his own fingers between the other’s hand, squeezing tightly. Taking heart at Hadd’s sharp inhale, Khorg tugged the other towards him.

“I’m sorry…” Khorg whispered as he clasped the nape of his neck and drew the chubby boy closer, barely knowing what he was sorry for. That fat stomach arrived first, pressing into him. It was far, far different than when they were sleeping. That round mass shoved into him playfully even as it smushed outwards from the pressure. Hypersensitized, he could distinctly feel the lower part of the lad’s stomach jiggle as he breathed. This was it…He began to lower his head. Rory be damned. He was going to claim him now. He panted to find that the differences in their heights his growing erection prodded that soft mass.

The curly head shook a little. “I’m the one who is sorry…I almost got you killed. And you’re right - I am fat, stupid, and useless.”

Freezing slightly, Khorg pulled away, frowning. “I’m right? I don’t think you are stupid or useless…?”

“Ha,” was the weak reply. Hadd averted his face slightly, and was trying to suck in his big middle, half covering it with a pudgy forearm.

Pulling back, Khorg tilted the round face up to meet his eyes. “Hadd, you are not stupid or useless. I’ve said you’ve done stupid things, but never said you were stupid.”

Blatant disbelief was written across the younger man’s face.

“Seriously!” Khorg’s frown deepened as his distress grew. “When have I ever said that?”

Swallowing nervously, Hadd fiddled with their still joined hands. “Um, just before. When you caught me…you said…”

Realization dawned, and Khorg closed his eyes, passing a hand over his eyes. “Hadd…you scared the living hell out of me.” He had to stop to allow the lump in his throat to pass. It didn’t, instead growing. “You almost died,” he finally finished hoarsely, physically holding his larynx to help himself speak.

Deep brown eyes stared up into his, darting and confused.

He couldn’t speak for several long moments, having to renew his hold on his own throat to continue at all. His eyes burned in an unfamiliar way, his chest tightening. “You are not stupid and useless,” he repeated at last, barely able to recognize his own voice. “You understand me? You smack me if I ever say that again.”

Hadd laughed a little. “Hit you?” The muscles around those doe eyes relaxed somewhat as realization struck. “You…were scared? For me?” The light dimmed. “’Course. It’s your job.” He shuffled backwards, turning getting out of the water.

“Hadd,” Khorg pleaded. “Come back…” He moved to follow up, rising up from the crouch he had been holding, but his traitorous leg cramped. Grasping the ledge with a shaking hand, he bit the inside of his cheek until copper spread across his tongue in order to prevent the scream. His vision blurred, heart pounding.

A splash, then wet, soft arms wrapped around him. “What’s wrong?” Hadd asked, voice rising in distress.

“It’s nothing…” He pushed away – or tried to. His leg buckled, and he sagged into soft arms, half supported on a round, plush cushion half out of the water. The boy’s wet skin felt so damn good…His belly was slippery and squished against him as he tried to move. The plump chest slid across his, the normally soft, round nipples now hard and teasingly scraping across his chest.

“Is it your leg?”

Khorg couldn’t repress the suspicion that immediately rose. Narrowing his eyes, he regarded the young man intently. He would rather die than see pity in those soft eyes.

A shrug and a blush answered the intense scrutiny. “You were limping on your way here…sometimes after a long time sitting or marching it seems to bother you…” Wide eyes swept down his body, and a frown appeared between his brows. “What happened?”

“Broke it, years ago,” Khorg bit out, pain sliding up and down his leg while it burned, throbbed, and spasmed all at once. Desperately wanting to enjoy this moment of being in Hadd’s arms, he cursed, the pain drowning out all other enjoyment.

“Let me help,” Hadd murmured, sliding his shoulder under one of the taller man’s arms, which were corded with pain.

Realizing he wasn’t going to be able to get out on his own, Khorg grudgingly allowed the boy to assist him. “No one touches my leg, Hadd,” He warned him. It was the only thing he got out before he was carefully assisted out of the pool – then all of his breath was busy being held in to prevent making a fuss.

Ignoring his growls, Hadd carefully propped him against a wall before spreading out their blankets nearby. Getting up, he took his own spare shirt and began carefully patting the other dry.

His touch was light, gentle. The boys chubby upper arms jiggled, and so did his chest as he worked. Even his belly wobbled fractionally with his breathing. As sad as it might be to admit, Khorg had been dreaming of that delicate flesh for weeks. He extended a shaking hand, brushing a curl off the soft shoulders.

The only thing preventing him from taking the boy was the sheer amount of agony he was in. Nothing he had done today had been good for his leg, and he was going to pay for it – for days. First smashing it into a rock, then holding the boy at that weird angle, then twisting it on the way back up.

“What can I do to help?” Hadd asked in quiet distress, after he had assisted him to the bed. He wrung his hands and shifted about uneasily.

“Nothing,” Khorg gritted out.

After propping him into a half sitting position, Hadd sat by his feet. “I want to help…”

“Look, it’s fine, I just need some spa –“ he bit off, lurching forward to grab his knee. The kneecap, never fully stable, had shifted painfully.

Large, dark eyes met his, brimming with tears. “It h-hurts that I can’t help you!” He broke out suddenly, a tear sliding down his face.

Astounded, the older man stared at him.

He had seen many people over the years trying to force themselves on him with various expressions; pity, impartiality, the do gooders. Help unwanted, thank you very much. No one had ever looked at him and told him that he was causing them pain. Hadd shouldn’t be in pain… He was so dumbfounded that he could only watch as Hadd gently ran a hand from his ankle, up his calf, over his knee, and across his thigh.

“Please…I want to…” Raising his still damp eyes shyly, Hadd asked, “Where does it hurt?”

“All over,” Khorg replied honestly, eyes locked on those pudgy hands, willing them to abandon their task and massage something else that was tightening equally. “It didn’t heal right. Careful with my knee.”

“Is this ok?”

“Mmm.” It was more than ok. He let his head flop back a little, his breath slowly escaping from between his teeth. It felt amazing. Slowly, his ankle muscles began to relax as they were gently poked and prodded into submission. Raising his head, Khorg again searched the lad’s expression for pity. Instead, the boy looked like he was in awe. His touches were almost caresses, and he looked…happy.

“How did you break your leg?” Hadd asked when he caught the other’s eye.

A tiny bit of resentment flared. “You want to know about me, when you still wont tell me anything about you?”

Eyes widening, Hadd tilted his head, considering. “Well…what do you want to know?”

“Everything.” The word escaped before he could prevent it. His pride was instantly salvaged by Hadd laughingly rubbing his chubby cheek against the ankle he had so carefully hooked over his shoulder. That wide mouth curved up at the corners, and his eyes sparkled.

Khorg decided he was going to kiss that mouth. And then what? He asked himself. Put your dick in it, his body promptly replied. That, sir, sounds like a solid and well thought out plan…

“I’ll tell you whatever you want, if you tell me about you…I don’t know anything about you either, really…”

Drumming his fingers against the sheets, Khorg inhaled deeply, letting it out slowly. Focus. “As a child I was a climber. You couldn’t keep me off anything. I spent more time on cliff faces than flat ground. One day, I…hit the ground hard.”

Blinking, Hadd moved towards his knee, fingers plying softly. “How far did you fall?” He seemed to catch the hesitancy in the verbiage.

“Under twenty feet. More than ten.” Memory of pain made him swallow. “I didn’t land well. I sheered my thigh bone in half, and cracked my knee cap. My hip and ankle have never been the same either. Now you,” he said hastily, hoping to distract the boy, who was still looking thoughtful.

“My life was pretty boring, I guess. Typical, probably,” He mumbled.

“So boring that you have scars on your wrists?” Khorg pressed, raising a brow.

“Well, I wasn’t treated very nicely.” The pale face turned pink and he coughed. “I know, I know, it sounds pathetic. ‘They were mean so I tried to off myself’.”

Khorg stared at him until their eyes met. “No, it doesn’t sound pathetic.”

Hadd flushed darker and half hid his hot face against Khorg’s calf as he shifted closer. “I don’t think my parents were very nice,” he slowly added. “I have a little brother. Um. My da – George, the man who raised me, used to be in the army. He was pretty hard on us.”

“Did he treat your brother harshly too?”

“N-no,” Hadd spluttered, then coughed. “Well, um, I found out that I wasn’t his kid, just before I came here, so I guess that’s why he always treated me different. Your turn.”

Shifting a little, Khorg tried to ignore his returning erection, now that the pain was fading. It wasn’t subtle, and without clothing, Hadd would soon be getting an eyeful. “I hate it here. I always have. I left for years to go into the army.”

“You didn’t like it?”

“No. Heavy handed bullshittery, pathetic attempts to overawe and cow into submission. Came back because even here was better. Careful, my kneecap isn’t right…yeah, that’s better.” Staring at the boy’s mouth, he swallowed. Khorg felt vulnerable – a not new, but rarely experienced emotion. No one had ever touched him like this. Instead of fear, a sort of warm fuzziness was spreading over him, and he wanted to lay back and allow those hands to slide all over him. “Tell me something I don’t know about you.”

“Me again?” Hadd seemed to think for a long moment. “I…used to think about killing myself a lot.” He looked sad for a moment.

Khorg tried to sit up but fell back with an oath as his thigh twanged sharply.

“I never quite managed to find the courage though, so don’t worry!” Hadd laughed a little, as if it was just an ‘oh, silly Hadd!’ moment.

Courage? Lean over. No, closer – yeah, like that.” Snaking his hands into those dark brown curls, he yanked him forward, ignoring the pain that flared as the heavy, soft body half fell onto him. “Shut up, don’t say such stupid things!”

With a red face, Hadd wriggled. “You tell me to shut up a lot,” he said reproachfully. “And you said you wouldn’t call me stupid.”

The wriggling was erotic against his skin, the interesting sensation distracting him for a moment. “You are not stupid, but you say stupid things!” Khorg snapped back, boring his eyes into his. “Stop saying things like that!” He smothered the boy’s next words with his mouth, eyes rolling back in ecstasy. Yes.

Snatching those chubby upper arms, Khorg yanked him closer, feeling Hadd’s mouth slant over his. He was lost. Those plump lips tasted of sweetness and fruit, and clung to his. When he slid one arm around the younger man’s back, and the other around the back of his neck, he wasn’t met with resistance. If anything, the boy clung with almost frantic desire, smoothing the palms of his hands along Khorg’s chest.

He had always hated being touched – it was invasive, uncomfortable, and seemed so unnecessary. Even since Hadd arrived he had thought about touching the boy, but never really being touched in return. Those fat little hands, stroking and kneading the muscles in his neck and shoulders, made him groan in surprised joy.

The boy was putty in his hands, murmuring softly with heavy lidded eyes. He was also heavy – in this position his weight compressed Khorg’s ribs, making breathing difficult. It felt amazing. He should stay like this for the rest of eternity. When the little Rabbit noticed his laboured breathing, he tried to get up, but Khorg tugged him back, unwilling to let him go.

He shouldn’t be doing this – Hadd was interested in Rory. Little fingernails bit into his shoulders as Khorg let his hands wander down the rolling hills of the boy’s sides, squeezing gently. Reaching that round, bouncing ass, he spread his fingers wide, grabbing as much of the heavy flesh as he could as he sucked mindlessly at the boy’s plump lower lip. Dragging himself back under control with difficulty, the older man growled. “Hadd, if you don’t want this you need to leave, you understand me?”

Those deep eyes half opened dreamily. “Mm…” Hadd responded, sliding his hands along his companion’s chest, staring at his lips hungrily.

“I’ve been thinking about doing this for weeks and weeks,” Khorg purred as he pulled the other’s mouth back to his. “So god damn gorgeous…”

“Who?” Hadd murmured curiously against his mouth, ruining the moment with his honesty.

Laughing a little, Khorg smacked that round ass. He could feel the resulting ripple go through Hadd’s torso, and then wobble against his own skin. “You, little Rabbit. You.”

Hadd raised his face, lip trembling a little. “Me?” He squeaked, moisture rising to his eyes.

“Crying is not sexy, little Rabbit,” Khorg scolded him, out of breath.

Sitting up, Hadd cast him a doubting look. “You’re teasing me…I’m so fat…”

“Shh…” What to touch first? All of him…So much to touch…

First, those chubby cheeks. Cupping that round face in his hands, he gently pinched the round pockets, aggressively meeting the boy’s lips with his own. When they parted, he shuddered in surprised delight at the hot little tongue that flicked his lips.

Khorg pinched that delectable roll of chub under the firm chun, tickling lightly. Hadd squirmed, distracted, and tried to redirect his hands elsewhere. Undeterred, the older man slid – with careful consideration of his leg – out from under Hadd, switching places.

Bracing himself on his arms, he allowed himself to nuzzle that plump chest, nipping lightly at their rounded tips before moving lower, feeling the ultra soft skin beneath his lips. Women’s breasts had never fascinated him, but he decided that he needed to return to that area and spend a good deal of time appreciating those soft mounds of fat on Hadd.

When the boy had first arrived, even his upper stomach had appeared more swollen, pumped full of years of hearty eating. Now, a certain firmness had replaced the deep pudge…but there was still a delectable coating of softness surrounding that muscle. Moving down, Khorg felt himself shudder in delight at the reduced, but still plump, mass of fat around that mysterious navel.

Frustration rose at his incapacity – he couldn’t put weight on his bed leg, and his arms were too overtired to support himself only on one alone. He couldn’t palm that belly that he had been looking at for ever. Displeased, he allowed his face to drop into that softness, then gave a delighted laugh as it bounced and rippled around his face, supporting the weight.

Khorg groaned. “Bloody perfect.” A quick glance showed Hadd, looking self-conscious and stiff – and excited. “Relax, little Rabbit…” he murmured with a grin, moving lower.

Half laying on his side and bracing himself on his elbow, Khorg lazily ran one finger up his shaft, sweeping a thumb across the flaring head, chuckling as it bobbed. They came in all shapes and sizes, but Khorg loved how Hadd’s thickly flaring one curved off to the left, as if shy or coy.

Raising his eyes up, he met Hadd’s. The lad had half risen, supporting himself on his arms as he watched the progress with delighted trepidation.

“Know what else rabbits are good at, besides running?”

Hadd shook his head.

A genuine grin curved Khorg’s lips as he lowered his mouth, lapping lightly. “Fucking.” He rasped, shivering at the salty taste.

Hadd was panting slightly, chubby chin bulging as he tried to watch. His chubby chest lolled to the side a little, and as he sat up a little bit, his belly bulged.

Khorg licked that roll, blowing lightly. A squeak answered him, and he nuzzled at it lightly. This close, he could make out silvery lines bracketing the navel. The boy’s chubby upper thighs bulged, his belly bulged…and even the pad of fat around his dick bulged. Fascinated, Khorg pressed at it lightly. Coarse hair tickled his fingers as the springy pad pushed back. Surprised, he pressed again, seeing the shaft lengthen. Wow… It was stunning to think that the boy was so fat even his cock was couched in fat, surrounding it just like his thick double chin did his face.

“I’m sorry that I’m so fat-ttttttttttttttsssssss...” The sentiment turned into an extended hiss of pleasure as Khorg rolled his eyes, surrounding the object of his scrutiny with his mouth.

“You like that?” Khorg purred, carefully surrounding the base of the thick shaft with his hand. Giving a lazy pump, he chuckled at the strangled noise the other made.

Hadd closed his eyes, head dropping back. “Mmmhmm.”

It was gratifying to see him relaxed, free of the fear that followed him everywhere. Male satisfaction rose. “I bet even Rory doesn’t even do it this good, does he?”

A line appeared between the dark brows. “Shut up, Khorg. Don’t ruin this by talking about him.”

Shut up, Khorg?! His brows threatened to climb right off his head. Oh ho ho, his little Rabbit was demanding in bed! The older man suppressed his grin. “You’re telling me to shut up?” He growled, giving a roughly playful smack to the rounded flank.

Hadd yipped, opening his eyes as his cheeks darkened. Seeing Khorg wasn’t really angry, he grinned back a bit, a new cockiness rising. “Yeah.”

“You gonna make me?” Khorg raised a brow, gently hefting the others balls in his hand.

A strangled groan answered him. “Maybe.”

“Maybe you should just stay still and be a good boy,” Khorg hummed, sliding his tongue under the flaring head, which throbbed a bit in response.

“Maybe you should make me,” Hadd threw back, strangled.

“Oh, I intend to,” Khorg growled, spanking him again as he took him back into his mouth.
Old 12-24-2014, 11:52 AM   #67
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurksville View Post

Absolutely
Old 12-24-2014, 02:29 PM   #68
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Mmmm nothing better than a gay foreplay at Christmas eve dinner 😁
Old 12-24-2014, 03:43 PM   #69
ellebee

Is it bad that I read this on my way to church?
This chapter was really, really, really hot.
Old 12-24-2014, 05:16 PM   #70
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellebee View Post
Is it bad that I read this on my way to church?
This chapter was really, really, really hot.
HAHAHAHAHA we are so bad hahahaha
Old 12-24-2014, 06:17 PM   #71
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Its like a kinky version of those chocolate calenders, except every day you get a new chapter instead of a chocolate...
Old 12-24-2014, 06:23 PM   #72
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 12

“Where the hell did you guys go?”

“Bus-yyyy,” Khorg half sing-songed, apparently engrossed in admiring Hadd’s chubby body jiggle as he lolled about in his post-nap bath. Laying on his side, Khorg had propped his head on his hand, leaning on his elbow to watch every motion.

Hadd, self-conscious, had laughed and sunk down into the water, flushing…but was soon casting him darkly naughty glances. Now, he squawked and scrambled out of the pool, hastily drying himself and diving under the covers.

Loras’s steps sounded.

“Careful for the hole,” Hadd called out belatedly.

“Yeah, I saw that, thanks for the warning,” Loras said dryly from behind them. “What the hell got you guys so busy – oh.”

Rolling onto his back carelessly, Khorg looked at the other man upside down. “Messed up my leg good, this time.” He rumbled.

The other man twitched a brow. “And Hadd helped you by…falling face first onto your cock?”

Khorg gave him a lewd gesture. “Well, that was after,” he admitted, cocking a brow. “What of it?”

Loras cast Hadd an amused glance before returning his gaze to his leader. “You were supposed to be scouting ahead,” he reminded him with quiet rebuke.

“We did,” Khorg responded amiably enough. “Look, we discovered the original cave collapsed. We found a new hotspring – but don’t fall in the water, it spits you out onto rocks.”

That brow twitched again. “And you didn’t come back to report,” he reminded him solemnly.

“Well, all our clothes are soaked, and my leg is messed up – what could I do?” Khorg raised his hands, palms up, in hopeless appeal.

It was the first time Hadd had ever heard Khorg even attempt to justify himself to anyone, and he grinned a little. Khorg’s mood was good humoured and playfully expansive. He even grinned back a little before smoothing his face.

Throwing up his hands, Loras rolled his eyes. “Fine. Fine. I’ll tell the others to move out.” Pausing, he eyed them both. “Oh, and Khorg?”

“Mm?”

“Took you long enough.”

Khorg’s cheeks reddened. “Shut up, Jody.”

Loras waved at Hadd as he left. “The man is too uptight,” he drawled. “It’ll take us a few hours for the rest to get here. Maybe you should, you know, take care of that?”

Hadd turned his eyes on Khorg who was still drinking him in. “Should we get dressed or something?”

“Hell no,” Khorg yawned, the grimaced. “My thigh still hurts.” He grinned wolfishly “And my lips as still numb from kissing your belly.”

Hadd sniffed tartly, still confused as to why Khorg had kissed his belly. “Well, my dick is still numb from your mouth!”

The other chuckled evilly. In the moment, Khorg probably hadn’t really considered the implications of getting that numbing salve on his lips…and from his lips to…well. It had been an interesting moment as the numbness kicked in. Hadd had been more than a little freaked out at the sudden tingling numbness that had replaced the pleasurable feelings after he came.

Pushing away a little, Hadd gazed down at the older man, outlining the contours of his body with gentle fingers. “I like your body,” he murmured shyly, tracing the tattoo winding down his torso.

“I’m glad,” Khorg responded dryly. “Seeing as I am rather physically attached to it.”

Hadd waited for Khorg to say something about his body, nearly trembling. It was impossible that Khorg should like his body, but he had touched it so gently…

Khorg finally seemed to catch onto his anxiety, a frown appearing on his face. “What?”

“Nothing,” Hadd responded hastily, looking away.

Khorg shifted, pulling Hadd into spoon with him. Trailing the backs of his fingers along the pale, stretched mark sides, he lipped Hadd’s ear. “I’m not good at this,” he confessed in a low tone. “I am not a nice person. I am not…empathetic. I don’t know what you need.”

You, Hadd wanted to say, but was too shy. Instead, he closed his eyes, desperately wishing for this moment to stay frozen forever. Suddenly, his eyes flew open as he felt the other’s firm touch move from his general side ‘area’ to gently squeeze the roll of fat under Hadd’s arm – the one that connected his moobs to his back.

Staring at the opposite wall, Hadd shivered fearfully. He felt Khorg exhale shakily, sliding his hand under his arm and carefully caressing his giant stomach. He was about to open his mouth to protest, but Khorg beat him to speaking.

“I’ve been dreaming about touching you like this for a long, long time.”

Distracted, Hadd turned his face a little. “Why didn’t you?” He asked, abruptly curious.

The shoulder his head was resting on shifted. “I don’t precisely know,” Khorg responded slowly. The hand stroking above his navel paused. “Do you want me to stop?”

The sensation of having his fat manhandled made him feel disgusted, but Hadd would willingly put up with anything to have Khorg keep touching him. “N-no...” After a few minutes, Hadd realized that…it wasn’t so bad. The caresses were gentle and soothing. When the other man did grab or pinch a little, it was accompanied by an excited half growl in his ear. In fact, the other man seemed engrossed in touching his fattest areas….though finding an area not covered by fat would be challenging, Hadd acknowledged with a trace of bitterness.

“Am I ok?” he finally blurted desperately. “You…are ok with me?”

That hand was currently caressing circles on his hip, occasionally foraying to softly pinch a tiny roll of fat under the sides of his belly. “Hmm?” He was obviously distracted.

Twisting a little and sitting up, Hadd made a deprecating gesture towards himself. “With…me.” With my disgusting body.

“I dunno,” Khorg responded lazily, gesturing down to his fully erect member. “What must I think of you?” His pretty eyes narrowed, lashes creating delicate shadows. “You feel…self conscious?” he hazarded, frowning. “Why?”

That was the stupidest question he had ever heard. “I am fat, Khorg! And you are…perfect.”

Sitting up with a wince, the older man gently pinched his double chin, drawing him in for a kiss. “I am having déjà vu, like we have had this conversation before. Yes. You are fat.” Looking into his eyes, he quirked a brow. “Does it really matter so much what people think about you?”

“It doesn’t matter what people think about me,” Hadd fretted. “But it matters a lot to me what you think.” As he said it, he realized it was true.

The other’s eyes widened, and he hesitated, mouth opening and closing. Finally, he met Hadd’s eyes. “Do you understand what it is to –“ he cut himself off, grumbling. After several false starts, he frowned ferociously. “You are mine,” he finally growled. “All of you.”

Hadd wondered if his heart could escape his chest, as it leapt at those words.

“Hadd…” Scrubbing a hand along his face, Khorg raised a hand, looking at his palm. “I’m empty inside. I don’t care about people’s pain or feelings – I never have, and probably never will.” He dragged his eyes up. “Every emotion I have can fit here,” he rumbled, holding up that palm as if carrying something small. “And every single one belongs to you,” he finished, pressing that palm to Hadd’s chest.

A sob rose at the sheer romanticness of the moment, and Hadd pressed raised that hand, pressing his lips into that palm. “You’re not empty…” he protested softly.

Ignoring him, Khorg continuing with a firm but hoarse voice. “From the moment I saw you I knew you were special. I think you are perfect, in every way. Except when you say stupid things that hurt yourself – don’t do that, I don’t like that.” He frowned. “You are…amazing. Handsome. Gorgeous. Beautiful. I don’t have the words to describe you. Does that help?”

Nodding into that palm, Hadd squeezed his eyes shut against the tears, fighting the disbelief.

“Do you believe me?” Khorg suddenly gave a grin, shaking his head. “I can see that you don’t. How many times would I have to tell you before you believe me?”

Stifling a sniffle, Hadd laughed wetly. “I dunno. Hundreds? Thousands?”

“Is that all?” He chuckled. “My Hadd,” he said, voice soft. When he had the other’s attention, he smiled. “My beautiful Hadd.”

It was surreal. There was no way this tender side of Khorg was going to last. “You’re going to get sick of me. You said you’re empty - but I’m broken. You’re going to get tired of always trying to put all my broken pieces back together…”

“Ah, on the contrary.” Khorg suddenly engulfed him in a bear hug so tight that all the air was forced from his lungs in a squeak. “I can’t think of anything more enjoyable than holding all your broken pieces together.”

The funny thing was…all his broken pieces did feel a little bit closer together. But his fat was mushing pretty grossly.

“I love you.” Khorg said from behind him suddenly, still squeezing firmly.

It made him burst into tears. The only one who had ever said that to him was his little brother. “Say it again,” he begged.

“I love you, Hade-ween,” he repeated with a throaty chuckle. “Do you love me?” his voice held a touch of anxiety.

Hadd squirmed until he was facing the other man, planting a trembling kiss on his lips. “I love you too,” he said, bursting into tears again.

Khorg’s gaze was hot and possessive as it followed him shortly after. Once he had calmed, he went to his pack, reminded of something. Todd. After rooting through his belongings, he began frantically pulling the entire pack apart, ripping everything out, opening every package.

“Hadd!” Khorg suddenly said, taking his shoulders from behind. “What is the matter?”

Tilting his head back, he didn’t bother to hide the big tears that rolled down his cheeks. “I l-l-l-ost the b-b-bunny my b-b-rother gave me,” he stuttered, struggling to inhale.

“There, there,” he soothed softly. “We will look for it soon. You should have it tattooed,” he continued gently, bending awkwardly to pet the curly head. “Belonging can be lost so easily. The ink will only fade.”

Raising his head, Hadd let it gently fall against the other’s thighs. “What is your tattoo?” he asked, feeling hopeless. How would they find a dirty white bunny in this white and grey landscape. He might have lost it days ago – they would never find it again.

Khorg traced his own tattoo. “This?” He smiled. “This is the outline of cliff I fell from.” Reading the curious and incredulous expression on the younger man’s face, he sighed. “That cliff was my playground and safe place, before. It represents home to me more strongly than anything. With this,” he gestured to it. “I bring home with me wherever I go.”

“Oh. Won’t it look dumb, to have a rabbit tattooed on me? Plus I’m not…I’m not…my body isn’t like yours.”

“Thank heavens,” Khorg said, shuddering playfully. “There is only one way I want my Hadd, and it is as he is.”

What?

After considering for a moment, the other shook his head. “I think that you would look sexy with a tattoo. Sexier,” he corrected himself.

“Does it hurt?”

Khorg’s eyes shuttered. “I’m not the best one to ask about pain, little Rabbit.”

Hadd frowned for a moment, not understanding. “Well…I don’t think you’d tell me to do something that would hurt me,” he decided finally.

The older man appeared startled, then his eyes softened. “Come back to bed, little Rabbit. We will try to find your talisman tomorrow. Come, talk to me to keep this pain at bay.” After they were settled into the sheets, he sighed, relaxing. “Tell me a happy memory. Something that pleases you.”

“Um…you?”

A grin and a shake of the head answered him. “Something else, if you please.”

“Um…” He hesitated again. “Eating a lot?”

“Even more than those berries?” Khorg teased.

Hadd supressed a laugh, his belly quaking. “I used to eat until I couldn’t get up!” he responded in kind, then seemed to realize what he said, scooting backwards. “I wouldn’t do that anymore,” he hastened to reassure him, biting his lip.

The hot look that the other man shot him made him tremble. “Really? Not even for me?”

What?

*~*~*

“Smells like sex,” Rory’s voice boomed, emphasizing the last word. He sauntered deeper, grinning until it fairly cracked his face in half. “Looks like things worked out well for you two.” He stuck his thumbs into his trousers, rocking on his heels like some farmer observing his crop with satisfaction.

Khorg gave a dangerous twitch, and Hadd glared. Not now!

“I’m just glad you two finally got it over and done with. I was beginning to think you wouldn’t, even with my help!” Rory responded cheerfully, moving away to set up his gear.

Help?!” Hadd squeaked indignantly. He had been harassed and bothered! Khorg could have ended up hating him!!

Casting an amused glance over his shoulder, Rory winked. “Come on. You’re cute, don’t get me wrong, but I’m not that hard done up by that I’d have to chase you that hard. I was beginning to wonder if Khorg was going to knife me before he got around to screwing you, though.” And with that, he wandered out, whistling a tune under his breath.

Had Rory tried to help? Weird way of showing it, Hadd reflected indignantly. If Rory tried that again he would punch him in the nose, now that he was aware he and Khorg were an item!

It suddenly occurred to Hadd that everyone else was going to know now, too – or would they? Would Khorg suddenly go cold and pull away? He shivered, collapsing in on himself a little. Of course he would. It was one thing to do something with him alone, in the dark. It was entirely different to show everyone they were a couple.

“And what would my fluffy rabbit be thinking that would make him look for forlorn? Are you shy of people ogling?”

“Aren’t you?” Hadd asked, miserable. “You’re going to be seen with me.”

“Indeed,” Khorg returned zestily, giving him a one armed hug. “I am looking forward to it.”

“What if the others don’t like it?”

Khorg raised a brow. “Then they can go throw themselves off a cliff.”

Stubborn, Hadd frowned. “Gus isn’t going to like it…”

At that moment, Gus himself walked in. The double take he did was obvious enough to almost be absurd. “You screwed the fatty?” He broke out, his shock palpable.

The temperature in the room seemed to drop. Khorg, behind Hadd, ran a lazy hand down his side. “Indeed,” he drawled, this time in a tone of satisfaction.

“Move along, Gus.” Loras said from behind him. “You’re blocking everyone else from coming in.” Casting an inscrutable glance as they passed, Loras ushered everyone along.

“What, were you too lazy to make your way back?” Gus taunted over his shoulder. “Or was the fatty too tired to crawl back?”

Instead of answering, Khorg dropped his nose to Hadd’s naked shoulder, peeping out of the blanket. Nuzzling softly, he sighed in contentment.

“They’re going to be angry,” Hadd said fretfully, shivering at the touch. “Gus is going to make trouble…”

Cupping a wide ass cheek in his hand, Khorg gave a healthy squeeze.

Hadd, exasperated, turned towards him. “Focus!”

“I am. On the only thing that matters to me,” said Khorg in a dead serious tone. He pressed his palm into Hadd’s chest with a significant glance, planting a soft kiss on his lips. “And if Gus so much as touches you, I will break his hand,” he promised coldly. “Now, smile, my lovely. You have such a nice smile…There. Broken pieces still together?” He asked impishly, tone immediately softening.

“Umm…” Hadd hummed shyly. “Maybe a little loose..” He giggled as Khorg tightened his arms.

“Now?”

“Better!” Hadd gasped, smiling shly as he was released.
Old 12-24-2014, 07:44 PM   #73
wildandfree

wildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Mmmm nothing better than a gay foreplay at Christmas eve dinner 😁
Oh my goodness! That is too funny. And true.

I love this story so much for so many reasons. The characters are so developed. The environment is a rich tapestry. The emotions and reactions are believable and completely engrossing. Love it love it! Your such an amazing writer.
wildandfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 09:52 PM   #74
ladybugbutterfly

ladybugbutterfly has said some nice things

This is an amazing story. Really. I love it. Is this the end or will there be more?
ladybugbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 03:39 AM   #75
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Its like a kinky version of those chocolate calenders, except every day you get a new chapter instead of a chocolate...

You're sooooo good 😍