Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-24-2006, 09:51 PM   #26
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

this thread's a little dubious, stating from the start that you have no interest in immobility or people into it so you just kind of want them to come out to be gawked at. immobility can be a very potent fantasy. it's not a matter of intelligence, it's a matter of what turns you on. some people use better judgment than others when it comes to regulating how much of their fantasy to bring to reality, especially when the risks are high. i'd hope someone with immobility fantasies finds alternative ways to enacting them, such as roleplay or bondage. but no one's well-intended fantasy deserves to go unfulfilled.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:49 AM   #27
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'd never encourage it, definitely.

But if the guy persists in gaining... oh well... I don't know if I'd be able to 'force' him to lose weight then...
Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 08:15 AM   #28
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Cool The Girl That I Marry

(With apologies to Irving Berlin)

The girl that I marry will have to be
As quick as a wink on eatables delivery
The girl I call my own
Will wear an apron and oven mitts and smell of garlic
Her nails will be worn from kitchen fussing
And in her hair she'll carry a keilbasa for my supplementary snack
And I'll be there
Instead of flittin' all around, I'll be sittin' all around
Next to her I'm cheerful like a kitten all around
A cheerful feeder of pies of mince and cherry
The girl that I marry must be.

A happy spooner of ice cream and strudel
A belly rubber like no other
Who loves to cuddle and canoodle
The girl that I marry must be.
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:08 PM   #29
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercedes
I'd never encourage it, definitely.

But if the guy persists in gaining... oh well... I don't know if I'd be able to 'force' him to lose weight then...
you could always roleplay?
Old 08-26-2006, 10:53 AM   #30
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
this thread's a little dubious, stating from the start that you have no interest in immobility or people into it so you just kind of want them to come out to be gawked at. immobility can be a very potent fantasy. it's not a matter of intelligence, it's a matter of what turns you on. some people use better judgment than others when it comes to regulating how much of their fantasy to bring to reality, especially when the risks are high. i'd hope someone with immobility fantasies finds alternative ways to enacting them, such as roleplay or bondage. but no one's well-intended fantasy deserves to go unfulfilled.
I don't think anyone's likely to be "gawked at". I think that, more realistically, the OP wanted to know what IS attractive about immobility fantasies--and why not? Most of us who seek out BHM are going to run across at least one or two "men" (one can never be sure on teh intarweb) who have immobility fantasies. Which, of course, raises a couple of questions: does anyone really want to take that beyond the fantasy stage? How do you respond to such a desire without sounding mean or judgemental? And, of course, the ever popular Am I a freak for not wanting to be involved with this?

Immobility fantasy may not be a matter of intelligence, but a true drive toward such a state certainly makes me wonder if the person has thought it through and is aware of what they're actually asking for. *shrug*

I guess, since I have a lot of the same questions, I don't feel like she's being unfair.
Old 08-26-2006, 11:22 AM   #31
PursyMarr1992

PursyMarr1992 has said some nice things

I think Ive always had fantasies of being immobile, but on the flipside, I am WAY too hyper to be. That can be remedied in real life. Like, when I was little, I would stuff all my stuffed animals into my clothes and just sit there on the couch. It's sort of like it, but in the end, you can get rid of it. Plus, I'm too independent to be forced to survive because of a feeder.
"Guys who like fat girls are called 'chubby chasers.' I like that term, but how much chasing is actually involved? It seems more like a little bit of waddiling, a few wheezes then 'gotcha.'"- Jimmy Carr
PursyMarr1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 04:59 PM   #32
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkid420
being a BHM and being rather large at one point (400lbs or so, 60 waist, 4x shirts). I can tell you immobility is just a fantasy. Even at that weight I started to become unhappy and unhealthy. I am now a 48 waist, 2x shirt and healthy.

Immobility in my opinion is a serious health risk and isn't something that is good for any relationship outside of fantasy.

This is just one fat kids 2 cents.

What he said.....

And well done by the way dude
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 07:57 PM   #33
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default The reality of it is.....

...an ex-girlfriend of mine who was a visiting home nurse for the County, told me that every year she had to hospitalize 6 or 7 people who had gotten too fat to take care of themselves and had no one else to take care of them.
The reality of actually being fat is so different from the fantasy that I have to wonder why anyone who is already fat would want to even consider immobility as a real option. The chief attraction seems to be the helplessness, the bondage due to the weight and the power that the feeder has over the feedee...a classic BD relationship if there ever was one, despite protests to the contrary.

Last edited by Obesus; 08-26-2006 at 08:02 PM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 03:23 PM   #34
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina
I don't think anyone's likely to be "gawked at". I think that, more realistically, the OP wanted to know what IS attractive about immobility fantasies--and why not? Most of us who seek out BHM are going to run across at least one or two "men" (one can never be sure on teh intarweb) who have immobility fantasies. Which, of course, raises a couple of questions: does anyone really want to take that beyond the fantasy stage? How do you respond to such a desire without sounding mean or judgemental? And, of course, the ever popular Am I a freak for not wanting to be involved with this?

Immobility fantasy may not be a matter of intelligence, but a true drive toward such a state certainly makes me wonder if the person has thought it through and is aware of what they're actually asking for. *shrug*

I guess, since I have a lot of the same questions, I don't feel like she's being unfair.
to me it's rude, if that doesn't sound ridiculous considering this board's subject matter. it's like asking gay guys who's the top and who's the bottom. especially if you're going out of your way to say, "i'm not into this at all but tell me about it at length so i can shudder at you." immobility fantasy is incredibly personal, because its often a private desire that isnt lived out or practiced. more than "one or two" men here have the fantasy, and if they're not answering, it's because they aren't putting themselves on the spot for no good reason. it's "fair" if someone decides to answer and explain the fantasy, and hey, whats the internet for? but i already stated why i think this was a dubious post.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:21 PM   #35
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm okay with being a bit more personal about the immobility thing. Yes, I get turned on by immobility stories. I've chatted to guys who fantasise about immobility, and that turns me on too. There's no real 'visual' aspect to my fetishisation, however. I'm a feeder, so the immobility issue for me is sexy because it's an element of gaining in many stories. Someone gets fatter and fatter and enjoys gaining until they spend all their time in bed, eating. It's the indulgence (and perhaps the servitude of the feeder) that appeals to me in the fantasy, not the fact that the person is bedridden. I'd love it if I had the resources to pamper my bf in bed all day, every day of the week.

(And yes, I'm aware that this is a fantasy. Those are just the aspects of the fantasy that I find appealing.)

My bf has put on about 20lbs in the past few months. Today he very nervously ventured the opinion that there were limits to what weight he'd let himself get to. He didn't have any weight in mind, he just knew that he'd hit it at some point and then the gaining thing would have to stop. I was completely fine with that - as I've now explained to him, I don't even want him to get overweight, never mind anything else. He just doesn't have the frame to be heavy. I'm really happy he's finally 'average' by BMI standards - that's a big enough step.

Any fascination with immobility I may have doesn't carry out into my real life at all. The only immobility my bf is likely to suffer will occur when I'm sitting on him.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:22 PM   #36
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Teehee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmink
I'm okay with being a bit more personal about the immobility thing. Yes, I get turned on by immobility stories. I've chatted to guys who fantasise about immobility, and that turns me on too. There's no real 'visual' aspect to my fetishisation, however. I'm a feeder, so the immobility issue for me is sexy because it's an element of gaining in many stories. Someone gets fatter and fatter and enjoys gaining until they spend all their time in bed, eating. It's the indulgence (and perhaps the servitude of the feeder) that appeals to me in the fantasy, not the fact that the person is bedridden. I'd love it if I had the resources to pamper my bf in bed all day, every day of the week.

(And yes, I'm aware that this is a fantasy. Those are just the aspects of the fantasy that I find appealing.)

My bf has put on about 20lbs in the past few months. Today he very nervously ventured the opinion that there were limits to what weight he'd let himself get to. He didn't have any weight in mind, he just knew that he'd hit it at some point and then the gaining thing would have to stop. I was completely fine with that - as I've now explained to him, I don't even want him to get overweight, never mind anything else. He just doesn't have the frame to be heavy. I'm really happy he's finally 'average' by BMI standards - that's a big enough step.

Any fascination with immobility I may have doesn't carry out into my real life at all. The only immobility my bf is likely to suffer will occur when I'm sitting on him.

That deserves a repitty rep rep rep!
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:51 PM   #37
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
to me it's rude, if that doesn't sound ridiculous considering this board's subject matter. it's like asking gay guys who's the top and who's the bottom. especially if you're going out of your way to say, "i'm not into this at all but tell me about it at length so i can shudder at you." immobility fantasy is incredibly personal, because its often a private desire that isnt lived out or practiced. more than "one or two" men here have the fantasy, and if they're not answering, it's because they aren't putting themselves on the spot for no good reason. it's "fair" if someone decides to answer and explain the fantasy, and hey, whats the internet for? but i already stated why i think this was a dubious post.
You really think everyone is out to get everyone, don't you? She never said she was looking to "shudder" at anything--nor did she announce that everyone had to line up and reel off name, rank, and sexual fantasy. She asked a question. If talking about it gets your hackles up...don't talk about it.

And, um, why would a straight (or even bi) chick be asking about homosexual practices? It' a genetic improbability that she will ever take part in them--or be pressured to. (As opposed, in this case, to feederism or immobility fantasies--a girl has only to hop into a weight-related chat room to find out how often she'll be hit up for either of THOSE.)
Old 08-28-2006, 06:54 PM   #38
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmink

Beautifully explained.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:49 PM   #39
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

as a concept for writers and artists I like it. but in reality it's kinda odd, I've known a few people who were immobile and it was honestly rather gross
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 07:33 PM   #40
FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I was just curious. I guess next time I'll leave out the "I'm not into it", lie, say I'm into it, and then ask who else is into it.
After a few posts of making people like you feel safe, I'll let you know I lied. =P
FreneticFangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 07:50 PM   #41
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
There must be some sort of fetish gear for immobility. I'm imagining...a latex suit with a maximum capacity, with pouches inside that, when filled with a substance (water? air? jello?), would mimic the body of a certain weight. Then, perhaps, bigger "suits" could be instituted as the "progression" of immobility occurs. Depending on the filler, the "feedee" would feel some weight and pressure.

Any ideas?
...there are the regular vac beds which suck the air out... i stumbled onto some site about gemini astronaut suits (neoprene-coated nylon, i think) which could be a great start of something like this http://www.astronautix.com/craft/g4c.htm

wahoo latex & leather!
Old 08-31-2006, 08:08 PM   #42
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

minus the top part. lol. can you imagine that lot in bed?

I know someone into gas masks, so i guess there would be people into spacesuits as well lol
Old 08-31-2006, 08:22 PM   #43
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreneticFangs
I was just curious. I guess next time I'll leave out the "I'm not into it", lie, say I'm into it, and then ask who else is into it.
After a few posts of making people like you feel safe, I'll let you know I lied. =P
NO CURIOUSITY FOR YOU! No!

And you're right. For the love of god, LIE, wouldya? It makes us all feel more accepted and understood. *grin*
Old 09-02-2006, 03:41 PM   #44
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina
You really think everyone is out to get everyone, don't you? She never said she was looking to "shudder" at anything--nor did she announce that everyone had to line up and reel off name, rank, and sexual fantasy. She asked a question. If talking about it gets your hackles up...don't talk about it.

And, um, why would a straight (or even bi) chick be asking about homosexual practices? It' a genetic improbability that she will ever take part in them--or be pressured to. (As opposed, in this case, to feederism or immobility fantasies--a girl has only to hop into a weight-related chat room to find out how often she'll be hit up for either of THOSE.)
to paraphrase an old saying, just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not out to annoy you on internet forums. i'm a generally happy, anticynical person, and i don't usually post here unless i have to something new to say about an issue. so my posts aren't usually positive ones, they're usually there to refute or argue, yes. i'm not the type to post just to say "hot pic [insert bbw here]" or "i agree," and there's nothing wrong with the people who do. and it didn't get my "hackles" up. i was pointing out why there was a lack of immobility-fantasizing people replying to the thread...because it's putting them on the spot to answer someone who stated already they're not open to it.

as for the second part of your post, which did get my hackity hizzles up, do i really have to say how ridiculous it sounds to ask "why would a female ask about homosexuals" when there's a female asking about immobility fetishes? like, what's the difference? a sexuality is a sexuality. that doesn't keep a nonparticipant from having their curiosities or questions. the parallel i was making is that you wouldn't walk up to a gay couple and ask who sticks what where, so why would you ask a feedee why they do what or why xyz turns them on? i'm admittedly defensive and touchy on feeder issues because i'm fucking sick of having to justify/explain/defend a fetish that has more haters than any other i can think of this side of nambla (and in our own goddamn forums!!). i mean, does NOW go to the forums for rape fantasy and harangue the guys there?

and how does a girl being harassed in the chats by retards equal "participation" in their fantasies?

Last edited by exile in thighville; 09-02-2006 at 03:43 PM.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:46 PM   #45
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreneticFangs
again, i didn't say there was anything wrong with asking. but you didn't get too many responses, and i was thinking one reason could be that if i was into that, i'd think it was kind of nosy.
Old 09-03-2006, 08:13 AM   #46
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Quote:
to paraphrase an old saying, just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not out to annoy you on internet forums. i'm a generally happy, anticynical person, and i don't usually post here unless i have to something new to say about an issue. so my posts aren't usually positive ones, they're usually there to refute or argue, yes. i'm not the type to post just to say "hot pic [insert bbw here]" or "i agree," and there's nothing wrong with the people who do. and it didn't get my "hackles" up. i was pointing out why there was a lack of immobility-fantasizing people replying to the thread...because it's putting them on the spot to answer someone who stated already they're not open to it.

as for the second part of your post, which did get my hackity hizzles up, do i really have to say how ridiculous it sounds to ask "why would a female ask about homosexuals" when there's a female asking about immobility fetishes? like, what's the difference? a sexuality is a sexuality. that doesn't keep a nonparticipant from having their curiosities or questions. the parallel i was making is that you wouldn't walk up to a gay couple and ask who sticks what where, so why would you ask a feedee why they do what or why xyz turns them on? i'm admittedly defensive and touchy on feeder issues because i'm fucking sick of having to justify/explain/defend a fetish that has more haters than any other i can think of this side of nambla (and in our own goddamn forums!!). i mean, does NOW go to the forums for rape fantasy and harangue the guys there?

and how does a girl being harassed in the chats by retards equal "participation" in their fantasies?
Once more, for anyone who missed it: A girl is unlikely to be approached by a homosexual man asking her to take part in homosexual male activities. (No, I don't know why this is. I have some theories.)

A girl is LIKELY to be approached, when it becomes apparent that she is part of the SA or FA community, by at least one "man" demanding she partake in immobility play.

Considering this factor (READ: The possibility of her involvement) it is more likely that a girl will have viable questions regarding immobility than regarding homosexuality.

I didn't realize that was such a tough one.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:12 AM   #47
blakeffa

blakeffa has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
There must be some sort of fetish gear for immobility. I'm imagining...a latex suit with a maximum capacity, with pouches inside that, when filled with a substance (water? air? jello?), would mimic the body of a certain weight. Then, perhaps, bigger "suits" could be instituted as the "progression" of immobility occurs. Depending on the filler, the "feedee" would feel some weight and pressure.

Any ideas?
me and my gf actually have a suit like that. its very fun to wear!!!
blakeffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 09:30 AM   #48
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Being in the vicinity myself, I'd have to say it is not something I would wish on my worst enemy.

First and foremost, do no harm.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 10:30 AM   #49
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Zandoz

Also, have you all read Dan's posts? Boy's a freak. He's really positive about people pursuing whatever fantasy and reality they like AND not pursuing ones they don't like. If he was trying to make a point, it wasn't about 'conforming' that's just plain obvious.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:32 PM   #50
sockratezz

sockratezz can now change their title
Red face Fantasy vs Reality

It all boils down to fantasy versus reality. Its good and healthy to have fantasies, but the reality is some fantasies have negative results in real life. For instance, some fantasize about flying like Superman, the reality is if you jump off a building and think you can fly you're going to learn that gravity is an unforgiving mutha. The same with immobility, there are some dangerous and painful side effects of that reality. As much as I myself have enjoyed stories about feeding a woman or being fed to the point of immobility, in the end I know the reality of the results. But there are ways to live out fantasies without the negatives of realities.......role play...fat suits....I heard someone even mention an immobility suit. That's sound interesting.