Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-28-2007, 03:38 PM   #51
Silversnake418

Silversnake418 has said some nice things

Immobility is unhealthy
Old 07-28-2007, 04:17 PM   #52
Brit_FA

Brit_FA can now change their title

Thanks all for some good discussion on something about which I've been curious ever since I started reading the stories on here. I think there's all the difference in the world between inviting responses on a forum such as this, and demanding an answer from an individual - putting them on the spot. For instance, I'm totally blind, and if someone walked up to me in the street with a TV camera, and asked me "Please tell our viewers what you would most like to be able to see", I wouldn't object to the question in itself, but I would find the pressure intrusive, because I would have no option but to make some kind of response, by which others would judge me.

In a forum such as this, our responses are optional, and nobody reads anything into the fact that particular people do not respond. Obviously, it would be interesting to have at least one post in praise of immobility, if only because I can't imagine any circumstances in which it would appeal to me as a reality.

Similarly, if anyone on here wants to tell us who sticks what into whom, we may or may not find that interesting. But if you don't tell us, you can go on doing it, and we'll never know who you are.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:26 PM   #53
squurp

squurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane View Post
I'd be into it if it was a removable immobility suit. Honestly, how hard could it be to make one of those?
It would not be the same.
squurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 05:29 PM   #54
squurp

squurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Ah, but really life is not a static thing. I think most people who become essentially immobile do not end up there through gradual weight gain and equally gradual loss of mobility. Rather they are at low mobility, and then maybe fall and twist an ankle. Because of their weight they can't walk on it at all without making it worse, so they are functionally immobile for a while, and lose some strength, and maybe they gain another twenty pounds or more because they are retaining water from not moving around much. Even if the ankle heals properly, they are now heavier and weaker than before, and maybe have essentially no mobility--which makes it very easy to hurt themselves again, especially if they previous damage is not quite all the way healed. Or something else like that--basically they are at low mobility, then some event happens which lowers their capacity, to the point that now they basically are immobile.

Regards;

-Ed
Are you quoting me? I know I said this at some point. . .
squurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 05:32 PM   #55
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

Can't say loss of the ability to get around is attractive, or in any way a turn on, I mean I'd prefer a girl I can go out int the world with and admire everything. I couldn't really stand being in a house all day with her, I'd feel it to be to caged.

Lack of freedom < Mobility.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:52 PM   #56
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I enjoy immobility in a fantasy situation. Thats about it. I wouldnt mind it if my girlfriend were to be Immobile, but I certainly wouldnt encourage it. I clearly understand consequences of being immobile in the RL, thus keeping it in a fantasy controlled situation works perfectly!
Old 07-28-2007, 09:36 PM   #57
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

The only immobility that works for me is the one of my lover not NEEDING to get out of bed most of the day because I'm indulging her like a queen.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 10:54 PM   #58
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics
Lightbulb

Dan from the Machine has a point. Whenever someone asks the question "who's into immobility", almost every post automatically comes in three formats:

1) I know some douche bag who coerced a woman into being too big to move and did a shitty job of taking care of her; or of some woman ate herself into immobility and couldn't take care of herself and it was terrible, therefore there is no way anyone would ever be able to care for an immobile person.

2) I like immobility, but only as a fantasy!!! Honestly, don't kill me, it's only a fantasy!

3) No one likes it, it's wrong, it's only so a feeder can get off, I wouldn't ever EVER want to see someone immobile.

This kind of ballsackery just keeps people from posting about their fantasies. Everyone shoves into a post on their high-horse, bustling for position of "most normal", or sensitive, or zealous defender of human rights. Keep in mind that we're not talking about fattening someone up who simply can't control themselves, but someone who is also into the fantasy. There are girls and guys who fantasize about BEING immobile. It's true, yes, it's not just the feeder's fantasy. There are always a dozen posts saying "no one really wants to be immobile", but that's false, some people really do. Whether it's a good idea or not is another case.

If you stick your noses in the air when people try to talk about these fantasies, it's not like they're going to give up on them, they might just try it themselves with someone who'll simply go along for the ride, fail miserably, and/or ruin someone's life. People should not only be able to say "this is my fantasy about immobility", they should be able to say "I want to be immobile", or "I want to fatten someone up until they can't move." Instead of being asshats, and making rude comments about how "gross" it is, and how "I wouldn't ever do that to someone", give pragmatic advice! But just that, advice. Don't guilt trip people, just tell them what works and what doesn't.

Simply say, "this is everything you have to do to take care of someone at that size", and "these are all the problems that can arise", and "if she doesn't want it, WANT it, than you can't try to convince her that she does." All good advice, that may help someone realize that it's an unlikely situation that takes a lot of work, a lot of caring, a lot of trust, and a willing and wanting partner. And even then, and with a healthy diet and good care, it may still become too dangerous. See, that's advice that people need to know, so they can weigh reality and fantasy. Most people will err on the side of fantasy. People who still wish to make it a reality will be well informed. Shunning people and making them feel like jerks just keeps them trolling around in chat rooms looking for a girl so desperate for love she'll do anything without thinking about it; a girl who will agree to non-stop gaining, and a guy who'll think that just because she'll do it without prodding, she'll be happy, and it's a good idea.

Sure, "you're entitled to your opinion", but that doesn't mean that stating your opinion abrasively at the cost of helpful discussion won't make your opinion worthless. You can't educate people if you scare them away with pompous and self-righteous remarks. Leave that to the trolls who want to feed you UNTIL YOUR 503954 LBS LOLZ!!!1!!1

Now let's have sexy time! High five!

Last edited by boots; 07-28-2007 at 10:56 PM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:28 AM   #59
Brit_FA

Brit_FA can now change their title

I think what "boots" says is true, but that is not what has been going on in this thread in my opinion. People have been stating their own position, and anyone who wants to take immobility from fantasy to reality has been free to say so. Abrasiveness has crept in only in some responses to Dan suggesting that posters were doing what they were not in fact doing. If you start telling people that they're saying what they don't think they're saying, people will react to anything approaching self-appointed guardianship of the forum's principles in much the same way as they would to self-righteousness? (note that is a question not a statement.)
Old 07-29-2007, 09:38 AM   #60
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by regwebb View Post
I think what "boots" says is true, but that is not what has been going on in this thread in my opinion. People have been stating their own position.
I'm also pointing out the overwhelming number of posters that chime in to say "it's not for me" or "I don't like it" in a post asking "how many of you are into immobility." That isn't constructive to the post at all, there is no reason to reply with you distaste of the topic at hand. If every fat related post in these forums were half filled with "sorry but fat just isn't for me", people would be annoyed as hell.

Here was a potentially helpful reply, to that end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkid420
being a BHM and being rather large at one point (400lbs or so, 60 waist, 4x shirts). I can tell you immobility is just a fantasy. Even at that weight I started to become unhappy and unhealthy. I am now a 48 waist, 2x shirt and healthy.

Immobility in my opinion is a serious health risk and isn't something that is good for any relationship outside of fantasy.
Now here is a first hand account of someone who has been really large and describe problems that might arise. But unfortunately, fatkid doesn't doesn't describe what made him unhappy, how he was unhealthy, what health problems arose, his diet, how much exercise he got, whether he liked being that big at all, how he got that big to begin with, or what kind of a relationship he was in. The lack of detail won't help anyone considering immobility make an informed decision. Someone might just see that there are other 400 lb people on this website that seem OK and don't seem as unhappy as fatkid. Furthermore, if someone plans to attempt immobility, or being almost immobile (and this includes a feedee attempting to do it him or herself), this post doesn't give that person any insight into what they could do to avoid fatkid's specific health problems, or what signs to look for that might indicate health problems that fatkid ended up with later on.

If you have no helpful advice, and it's not your specific fantasy, then there is no need to post.

Explosion sauce!
Old 07-29-2007, 10:53 AM   #61
sockratezz

sockratezz can now change their title
Default I'm sorry

First let me apologize. Maybe I got the whole "FORUM" concept wrong. I always thought that the reason you start a thread was to create dialogue about a subject and get feedback. Now the feedback can be negative or positive but that's why its a forum. I have started a few threads myself that had been taken in a totally different direction or even been ridiculed. But you know what, I'm still into what I'm into and I welcome others opinions. That what makes the world go around.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:24 PM   #62
Interesting FA

Interesting FA has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
There must be some sort of fetish gear for immobility. I'm imagining...a latex suit with a maximum capacity, with pouches inside that, when filled with a substance (water? air? jello?), would mimic the body of a certain weight. Then, perhaps, bigger "suits" could be instituted as the "progression" of immobility occurs. Depending on the filler, the "feedee" would feel some weight and pressure.

Any ideas?

I have used large balloons filled with water and the experience is sublime.
From the difficulty in walking to fitting it was more exhilarating than I ever expected. At the time, I was experimenting with a knee length belly. I don't know if there is such a suit but this might be the makings of one.

P.S. If I can figure out how to compress the picture I'll post some.
Interesting FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:33 PM   #63
boots

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockratezz View Post
First let me apologize. Maybe I got the whole "FORUM" concept wrong. I always thought that the reason you start a thread was to create dialogue about a subject and get feedback. Now the feedback can be negative or positive but that's why its a forum. I have started a few threads myself that had been taken in a totally different direction or even been ridiculed. But you know what, I'm still into what I'm into and I welcome others opinions. That what makes the world go around.
Of all the things that make the world go 'round, I highly doubt that unsolicited and worthless opinions on a message board are high ranking among them. YOU might welcome the opinion, no matter what it is, whether it is that you're gross, or the devil, or the ugliest human alive, or the stupidest human alive, but that doesn't mean those opinions are useful in a constructive online forum. Part of the utility of such a forum is its ability to mitigate what constitutes useful discussion and what amounts to trollery. Otherwise a forum wouldn't have rules.

This post is "how many of you are into immobility." If you don't plan to say that you're into immobility, or why you're into immobility, or you don't have any USEFUL advice or critiques, then that holy opinion of yours, albeit your right to express, is detrimental to the post. Lighthearted responses and silliness are different in that they at least offer a comfortable atmosphere conducive towards community correspondence free of superfluous judgment and ridicule. The theme of the weight board is acceptance of unique and unpopular sexual desires after all, not some jerko's opinion as to "why he doesn't like what you like, but it's ok that you like it even though it's gross to him."

Don't pawn off your intellectual responsibilities on freedom of speech ethics.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:34 PM   #64
boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interesting FA View Post
I have used large balloons filled with water and the experience is sublime.
From the difficulty in walking to fitting it was more exhilarating than I ever expected. At the time, I was experimenting with a knee length belly. I don't know if there is such a suit but this might be the makings of one.

P.S. If I can figure out how to compress the picture I'll post some.
Did they ever pop at unexpected times? Did hilarity ensue?
Old 07-29-2007, 02:35 PM   #65
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Boots and sockratezz, you need to cool it, please.

/Mod
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:33 PM   #66
sockratezz

sockratezz can now change their title
Thumbs up oops

Thank you. I now stand corrected.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:30 AM   #67
Mindee

Mindee carries a lot of weight on this boardMindee carries a lot of weight on this boardMindee carries a lot of weight on this boardMindee carries a lot of weight on this boardMindee carries a lot of weight on this board

I enjoy my curves, the softness of my body. I like being fat. My husband adores me. But there are limits for me. Whether or not I like the fantasy of being so stuffed that I cannot move, if that were truly the case, I could no longer do my job..and I happen to like my work. I could no longer make love, and I would REALLY miss that. I couldn't take a walk on the beach like I'm going to do tomorrow. No, I love the softness of my belly..but I don't want to be so big that I can't enjoy what's around me. But the fantasy...well..
Mindee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 08:10 AM   #68
FrenchBBW

FrenchBBW has said some nice things

I read regularly but often do not write because to write in english is not always obvious for me!

But this subject interress me, intrigue me,
I have there me thought even much!

I love to make me bigger, I love my curves, but I love the life too !!!
But sometimes I compare me with a anorexic teenager, I don't want to loss weight I want gain weight but at the end it's same : To want to be alway most something ! I think that I could lose control and to become if fat that i will be immobile.
( I don't know if I am very comprehensible because of my english !)
I am afraid by idea to lose the control of my "expansion" ...

Sometimes as i love the "stuffing-feeling", for erotic game with my husband i keek my bed during one day and my husband bring me lot of food. I eat hour after hour and like i eat too much for one day, i am if heavy that i not lift me of my bed ...
You know when us belly is very heavy and swelled, i love that but only on the moment after i feel guilty ...
My husband promesses me who he makes attention that if I become too big he will says me, my only lucky it's that my lover is not a real FA, he loves just my extra load !!!!
I believe his because before i was very slim and muscular so ... Finally i hope !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-15-2007, 09:06 AM   #69
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Sometimes as i love the "stuffing-feeling", for erotic game with my husband i keek my bed during one day and my husband bring me lot of food. I eat hour after hour and like i eat too much for one day, i am if heavy that i not lift me of my bed ...
You know when us belly is very heavy and swelled, i love that but only on the moment after i feel guilty ...
My husband promesses me who he makes attention that if I become too big he will says me, my only lucky it's that my lover is not a real FA, he loves just my extra load !!!!
I believe his because before i was very slim and muscular so ... Finally i hope !!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds to me your husband is a REAL FA... you two seem like a great couple
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 09:20 AM   #70
FrenchBBW

FrenchBBW has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
Sounds to me your husband is a REAL FA... you two seem like a great couple
Maybe or Maybe not !
But I know his and i believe really who he's not a real FA !!!
Old 09-15-2007, 09:26 AM   #71
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I like the fantasy of a woman being so fat that she's immobile but unless you're a multi-millionaire and capable of giving constant care... not reality

For me personally I want my woman to be as fat as possible but still have mobility. As another has said I want my partner to be able to experience life with me.

Bring on the fantasies though...
Old 09-15-2007, 09:29 AM   #72
Russ2d

Quote:
Maybe or Maybe not !
But I know his and i believe really who he's not a real FA !!!
Oh that kind of sucks then

Every fat woman deserves an FA and vice versa
Old 09-15-2007, 02:20 PM   #73
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
I like the fantasy of a woman being so fat that she's immobile but unless you're a multi-millionaire and capable of giving constant care... not reality

For me personally I want my woman to be as fat as possible but still have mobility. As another has said I want my partner to be able to experience life with me.

Bring on the fantasies though...
I used to know a guy about 15 years ago who loved SSBBWs. But he also wanted them to be able to go canoeing and play tennis.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 03:15 PM   #74
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is a limit as to how big a woman should be. To be immobile, to be at the mercy, whim, of someone, naah, that's too much. People should be active, be able to go places, do things, see the outdoors, suck in nature. Curves are fine, softness is fanfreakingtastic, but immobile, sorry.
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:21 PM   #75
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that i for one would love to be immobile.

However, it's mostly in an enterepeneurial sort of way. You see, I'd become immobile, but then i would sell my immobile services.

Want someone to hold that first spot in line for you for that new piece of Apple technology crack? Wheel me into a spot in the front, pay for my food and time, You got a front of the line spot.

Want to save some seats for that cool new movie coming out? Roll me into the row of your choice and bam, you've got a five seats in three different rows to choose from.

I'd like to think of myself as a fat visionary...
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote