Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-10-2014, 11:43 AM   #26
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
An entire community? Seems to me like a small handful of people who think they rule these boards and are so set in their ideals that they refuse to accept or listen to another point of view. Yes, I do not post much and guess what, I will not be posting at all in the future. There are plenty other "magazines" out there in this day and age. People like yourself do not do the size acceptance movement any favors....in fact, your attitude has almost turned me against all you try to achieve. When I see my tax dollars going towards keeping some person who has eaten themselves into disability, it gets me disgruntled. Obviously it does not apply to you in Canada!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
wtf are you talking about? Your first post is bitching about someone losing weight and now you're disgruntled... cause your tax dollars bought a fat person a taco?
LMAO

Dex.....when you're down at Walmart watching the fat women walk into the store...be sure to tell them how you feel. I'm sure they will be a lot more welcoming of you and your diatribe than the women here

Bitches....we're always such a problem.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 07:06 PM   #27
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
I want her to be in a movie where they don't make fat jokes. I like her in movies. But fat jokes just aren't funny. And I haven't heard an original one in years. They take me out of the movie.
Exactly this. I think she's fantastic. Every time I see photos of her I'm surprised all over again at how beautiful she is. I've seen a few of her movies and some episodes of Mike and Molly and know she's really intelligent and talented. I want to appreciate the work she does much more than I do, and I can't. Not even when I factor in that comedy is a caricature because almost no one I know is that self depreciating or lives a life in which everything seems to begin and end with their weight.

I'd love to see her do romantic comedies and drama.

Last edited by one2one; 12-15-2014 at 07:10 PM.
one2one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 08:10 PM   #28
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
An entire community? Seems to me like a small handful of people who think they rule these boards and are so set in their ideals that they refuse to accept or listen to another point of view. Yes, I do not post much and guess what, I will not be posting at all in the future. There are plenty other "magazines" out there in this day and age. People like yourself do not do the size acceptance movement any favors....in fact, your attitude has almost turned me against all you try to achieve. When I see my tax dollars going towards keeping some person who has eaten themselves into disability, it gets me disgruntled. Obviously it does not apply to you in Canada!
Not the tax dollars argument again. That particular attitude is reflective of a person that has an underlying prejudice towards a particular group of people but instead of being honest about it their prejudice, they use economics to attempt to generate sympathy for their attitude.

It sounds like these others you speak of that have bad attitudes towards you are not the only ones that need to check their attitudes.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:39 PM   #29
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
wtf are you talking about? Your first post is bitching about someone losing weight and now you're disgruntled... cause your tax dollars bought a fat person a taco?
You'd think he'd consider that a good use of his tax money, if he likes to see fat women everywhere?

Reckon Dex could start a fight even if he was left alone in a room by himself.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:21 PM   #30
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

oh, *here* re all the awesome people! on this thread!