Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Dimensions Market Place

Old 12-01-2014, 05:54 PM   #1
Laymaxx

Laymaxx has said some nice things
Arrow New plus size fashion company

Hello, Hope you are all having a wonderful Cyber Monday!
We are www.laymaxx.com, an online fashion retailer that provides new trends at the best quality for plus size women sizes 10 to 26. We carry an outstanding variety of accessories, such as exquisite costume jewelry, and trendy hand bags for all occasion be it; cocktails, casuals, party outfits, work attires and everything in between. Our goal is to help women explore their unlimited chic and slick stylish ways without being enslaved or victimized by fashion. We carry vast and diverse cuts and brands. Therefore with us, you will undeniably be styling to the maxx at the right price and the very best quality.
Our motto is:
“Fashion is general, style is individual.”

Please check out our website and feel free to send us any feedback. We want to find ways to improve our service. We have great sales right now on clothes and jewelry and the first few orders come with a free gift! All our merchandise are the best quality at the best prices. PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE WORD! Thank you for taking your time to read this, have a beautiful night!

www.laymaxx.com
Laymaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 03:00 PM   #2
BigCutieClementine

BigCutieClementine has super-sized repBigCutieClementine has super-sized repBigCutieClementine has super-sized repBigCutieClementine has super-sized repBigCutieClementine has super-sized rep

Your website is so easy to navigate, I love it. I also love the diversity in models. I might order a top I saw that I liked and if I do I'll make sure to make a post about it on my blog so people can go check you guys out <3 best of luck!!!!
BigCutieClementine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 03:19 PM   #3
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

^What she said^

Great website! And you have a lot of styles and prices are pretty great too! Best of luck!

time to go shopping......
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 09:09 AM   #4
anitamelane

anitamelane has said some nice things

thanks for share

anitamelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 11:53 AM   #5
tootsieroll81

tootsieroll81 has said some nice things

I navigated to your site. A pop up came up asking for my e-mail. On the pop-up, it said, method="post", id="", name="", class="validate", target=_self. On the id and name, I redacted the value because that may not be something that you want seen. I haven't tried any attacks against it, but I did mistype my e-mail, and it went to a page that says, "That page can't be found or doesn't exist!" You might want to check into this.
tootsieroll81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clothes, fashion, fashion jewelry, jewelry, love