Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-07-2014, 11:17 PM   #1
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Like Your Face

I think the sexiest thing about a person is their face. if I don't like their face nothing else is going to be attractive. i like a kind masculine face and dark eyes full of personality, fully engaged in life. what do you find sexy about someone's face?
Old 12-07-2014, 11:36 PM   #2
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Eyes and lips are what I find the most attractive on a face.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 11:40 PM   #3
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like faces that look like they've lived, and eyes that twinkle with humor.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:09 AM   #4
Sweetnlow

Sweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized repSweetnlow has super-sized rep
Default Complexion

I like a face with skin complexion that is remarkable.
Sweetnlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 02:42 PM   #5
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quite often the difference between a person being attractive and unattractive is whether they are smiling.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 04:08 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Faces matter to me, but how I feel about someone's face can change depending on what I think of them as a person.

As to what I like in a face...I've always struggled to put my finger on it. It must be more in how certain faces come together, rather than a particular feature or something, or it would be more obvious to me.

(I then babbled on for three more paragraphs without saying anything useful, so I've just deleted all of that--the above sums it up pretty well).
Old 12-08-2014, 04:14 PM   #7
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's all about their eyes and smile. It's one of those "I know it when I see it" deals, though.
Old 12-08-2014, 04:17 PM   #8
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Eyes......and skin.

And dimples ALLLWAYYYSSSS get me jumping up and down.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 05:14 PM   #9
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

(and here I am... all fuzz.. )
Old 12-08-2014, 05:23 PM   #10
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Faces matter to me, but how I feel about someone's face can change depending on what I think of them as a person.

As to what I like in a face...I've always struggled to put my finger on it. It must be more in how certain faces come together, rather than a particular feature or something, or it would be more obvious to me.

(I then babbled on for three more paragraphs without saying anything useful, so I've just deleted all of that--the above sums it up pretty well).
Tad rambled out what I would've rambled out. What I like about one face may be different in another face, the part combines as a whole. Blemishes, wrinkles, rosacea, port-wine, acne, etc. is more to the character of the owner of the face, than robs from it. I don't mind little or no makeup, but too much is too much.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:41 PM   #11
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It's all about their eyes and smile. It's one of those "I know it when I see it" deals, though.
Same with me.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 05:30 AM   #12
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm another one of those 'I can't really describe it' types. There are a few distinct physical features I like (pale skin, dark hair etc) but they are pretty much irrelevant when it comes to whether or not I like somebodies face. I like their expressions, the look in their eyes and such.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 06:07 AM   #13
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Eyes can make me melt.

Not in this way though.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:46 AM   #14
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love a shaggy face. It feels more natural too me. Ive kissed guys that were naturally very hairy, but shaved for work or whatever and the stubble was so irritating and it made kissing hurt. I much prefer a stache and beard. My fb will shave once in a while and even though he has an adorable face, I get hot when his scruff grows back.

Which makes me wonder why a lot of people are super into shaved groins. Making out with your partner's sex parts and they got a 5 o'clock growing in down there... makes my face feel all itchy just thinking about it.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 08:49 AM   #15
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Eyes for me.

Although physically i tend to like large, light eyes with long lashes...its more about the expression. I love when eyes are expressive, especially soft. I can overlook other "flaws" if their eyes are soft, but a beautiful face with hard or empty eyes does nothing for me.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:17 AM   #16
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I tend to look to see if a guy has a smile and then his eyes.. after that turn around I want to see the rest..
Old 12-09-2014, 11:59 AM   #17
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Eyes and smile....
Old 12-09-2014, 12:12 PM   #18
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love beards
Old 12-09-2014, 12:59 PM   #19
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some scruff can be very good. I've had a thing for goatees for almost 20 years now. The full modern version goatee with the moustache, that is.
Old 12-09-2014, 01:31 PM   #20
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jumping in with another vote for eyes

More specifically, calm eyes. I find myself ridiculously attracted to guys that have relatively small....I dunno....squinty-looking? eyes. Asian-esque, perhaps, though he doesn't have to look Asian at all in other ways. Anything in a man's face that suggests peacefulness / makes him look constantly pensive.... lord have mercy.

I'm mostly indifferent about facial hair. A gorgeous face is gorgeous with and without it.

And in Dimsland, I suppose liking beautiful, full cheeks goes without saying
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:17 PM   #21
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post

..... guys that have relatively small....I dunno....squinty-looking? eyes.
Someone _likes_ small, squinty, eyes? Just goes to show, no matter how much you dislike one of your features, someone out there will like it!
Old 12-09-2014, 06:45 PM   #22
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
... I suppose liking beautiful, full cheeks goes without saying
Yesssssssss
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #23
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

Full cheeks, soft skin, soft chin (guess that's part of why BBWs get me excited!) doe eyes (especially if looking at me), small mouth (but full lips). To me, "cute" and "sexy" have some overlap.

Obviously unnatural make-up is a turn-off.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:53 AM   #24
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Someone _likes_ small, squinty, eyes? Just goes to show, no matter how much you dislike one of your features, someone out there will like it!
Tad, you squinty-eyed fellas are the business

I submit, from both BHM and non-BHM sources, the following evidence:

galleryimage-2111308101-jan-30-2012-600x895.jpg JORGE-GARCIA-lost-7325619-461-600.jpg

James-Corden-Main_787115a.jpg images.jpg
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 10:00 AM   #25
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Yesssssssss
Of course it goes without saying, but remember we are talking about faces here. What's that? Oh, those cheeks? Never mind, sorry.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote