Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-10-2014, 07:55 PM   #1
ampleampleample

ampleampleample can now change their title
Default Perspective

So I'm at the filling station today when I guy pulls up next to me in an old Corrolla and he's so big he literally can't get out of the car without my help. I'm not a big guy but we managed. He was rather rumpled and I actually felt sorry for him. I couldn't help but think if he was a she I would likely have been totally turned on by it.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
ampleampleample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 08:54 PM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampleampleample View Post
So I'm at the filling station today when I guy pulls up next to me in an old Corrolla and he's so big he literally can't get out of the car without my help. I'm not a big guy but we managed. He was rather rumpled and I actually felt sorry for him. I couldn't help but think if he was a she I would likely have been totally turned on by it.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Maybe he has a sister, you shoulda asked.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:32 PM   #3
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
Maybe he has a sister, you shoulda asked.
OMG! Great response.
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote