Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-23-2014, 03:29 AM   #1
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep
Talking So... Howdy Doo!

Happy Holidays and Whatever else people do during this season! Long time no see! Figured I'd check in, make sure people were still around and enjoying!
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 06:08 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Season's greetings and whatnot to you, too!

Glad you stopped by, I always wonder how people who have drifted away are doing. So....How are you doing?
Old 12-23-2014, 12:02 PM   #3
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep

Ohhh, I'm doing pretty damn good! Finally fell into a really good place at work, so I am pretty damn good there. I'm single again, so that always sucks, but I've been single for a few months now so *L* I'm over it. There's another fine young lady that's caught my eye at work, though she works in my department so *L* that may not be the best of ideas.

Family is amazing, we get to see each other often enough, but not too often! So that's nice! All in all, the only thing I'm really missing out of life is a lady friend, but I'm not overly concerned on that front. If I meet someone cool, that's awesome but if not, that's cool too.
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote