Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-27-2014, 03:54 PM   #1
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Question for the ladies

So I'm considering getting a bikini wax, possibly a brazilian. However, I've never had anything like that done before. I know it'll hurt and I know to take pain reliever about an hour before to help with that. But my question for those of you who have been waxed before, is how do you handle the awkwardness of a stranger messing around down there?n That's the part I'm oat nervous about. Logically I know they see lots of vaginas and it doesn't phase them. However, me, my boyfriend, and my doctor are the only ones who look at mine and I'm not sure how to get over the awkward self-consciousness.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 10:18 PM   #2
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To be blunt the amount of pain depends a lot on how hairy you are/how coarse the hair is. The "sides" for the brazillian are.not too bad...its when you do full that the pain is pretty bad for me. Thats when i was like !!!! Cant do the other side!!! (But i did).

The weird thing for me was that because i am comfortably "cushy" my skin isnt taut - that tautness prevents some pain. So i had help to...pull/hold the skin on my thigh/butt to keep it taut, which actually made me more self concious than them seeing anything.

The only way to really get over the weirdness is to just do it. I personally go to a slightly older lady because it feels less weird. I go to HER - when i need to go to other people i still feel a little weird about it.

If you get there and are suuuupper uncomfy, they tend to have thick "popsicle sticks" that you can cover that critical 10 percent with.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 05:25 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Trimming it helps, as does pulling the skin to keep it taut. Remembering that you are pretty much just a number to them might help. They'll be looking at your goodies with a professional eye, to make sure they've got all the hair, not leering at you. Lie back and think of England, because it's a service, not a seduction.
Old 02-01-2015, 01:37 PM   #4
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you mods
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 12:51 AM   #5
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

best way ever to get over things is to just do them. then you figure out it's not like going in front of a firing squad. when you get outside believe it or not even the sun will still be shining