Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-02-2015, 11:04 PM   #1
Valerious

Valerious has said some nice things
Default Deciding to keep at it or not. What's your expierence?

Hey everyone!

I posted an intro in the main board saying some basic things about myself. I'm new to the forums here. Anyway, I've been reading up on gaining for a bit and finally took the plunge almost a year ago. I've gained close to 30 lbs in that time. Probably slow compared to others on here, but I'm OK with taking it slow. The added weight should stay on better that way anyway hopefully, lol.

Right now I'm at a bit of a cross roads I guess. I haven't quite decided if I want to stay where I am or keep on gaining. My current pants are getting tight and if I go up much more I'm going to have to buy more clothes, my dresses are definitely getting very snug.

Have you guys ever got to the point where you're not sure what to do next? And how did you figure it out?

I was looking at some old pics of myself from a year ago and can see a difference, I was surprised, I guess it happens so gradual you don't really notice it in the moment. Maybe I'll post some before and after pics later.
Valerious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 05:27 AM   #2
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am not a gainer but I have been wondering how people make the decision of when to stop.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:28 AM   #3
lifelongpassion

lifelongpassion can now change their title

Congratulations! Now that it's time to go up a size in clothes it's getting more real. Some are excited by it, some are hesitant.
I think you need to know if you look good this way and if you get that acceptance, it will be time to box up your old clothes and worries and go out and buy for your new bod!
Maybe you can post some pics and get some feedback here. There are several pic post threads, or you could start your own. Just a suggestion.
Whatever you do, I wish you the best!
lifelongpassion is offline   Reply With Quote