Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-19-2015, 12:31 AM   #1
GypsySummers
Don't dream it be it

GypsySummers can now change their title
Default Korean versions of American food

Hello! I'm new to the forums and haven't seen posts from Asia really. I live in Seoul Korea. A country obsessed with looks (they are a slender people. They prefer it that way as well) yet they have the most amazing foods that are so bad for you yet so delicious!! I've been in heaven here! Has anyone else been to Korea and do you have a favorite Korean food or their version of American food?

My current favorite is the prosperity meal from McDonald's. A teriyaki burger (I think it's the same patty as a McRib burger) with mayo, onions and lettuce. Served with curly fries!! Yes, curly fries. And yes, they are amazing!

GypsySummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:29 AM   #2
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

while i have never been to s korea, my daughter's best friend and her family are korean. they have amazing food! my favorite is bulgogi. it is marinated thin cut beef in a sweet, thick sauce. i have had it over rice and as a sub sandwich with lettuce,etc. it was super delish!
Old 01-19-2015, 10:34 AM   #3
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You just brought back some sweet memories! In my pre-vegetarian days I lived in New York City, and just around the corner was a minuscule Korean restaurant. I went there at least once a week, I think, for bulgogi. Amazing stuff!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:47 AM   #4
GypsySummers
Don't dream it be it

GypsySummers can now change their title

Boy do they love Bulgogi (and kimchee)! Bulgogi pizza and burgers are very popular here as well. McDonalds even has one. I have found all their beef to be delicious and very sweet though! Bulgogi or not. Even when prepared by itself at korean bbq yum
GypsySummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 10:37 PM   #5
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll be following this thread; it has great potential!