Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Recent Additions

Old 01-21-2015, 05:31 PM   #1
Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ) has said some nice things
Default The Ruby Ring

Hello all. This is the start of a new story for me. It's going to take awhile (I have a lot of ideas mapped out) to finish, plus it's going to be a lot darker than most of the things I have written, just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Thanks again and enjoy.

Jake (JMJ)

The Ruby Ring
Jake (JMJ)

"Why are we in antique shop again Ro?"

George sullenly asked his friend as he looked towards the exit of the store. They had been at the mall for over half an hour and most of that time had been spent inside this ratty antique shop.

"Because I need to get a gift and I know that that coworker of ours loves these kinds of things."

Rosa angrily responds to her friend while picking up a music chest. The short Italian girl was in no mood to here her friend and coworker complain about anything.

"But the mall, it's got a lot of chicks out there that want to see the 'Georgester' flex a little while they shop."

George demonstrates by flexing his bicep in his tight polo shirt, the veins in his arms and chest bulging in response. The man is a dedicated gym rat who cares about exercise almost as much as he does about what women think of him. He grins at Rosa and winks, although she is unimpressed.

"You tried that on me when we met our first day at Restart.com, you really think it's going to work a year later?"

"Well, I have gained more muscle mass since then. And you've gotta be the only woman who doesn't want a guy who is 6-3 and can bench almost twice his weight."

Rosa just shakes her head and returns to looking at the items in the store. A Much younger but also much heavier woman waddles up to her, a fake smile on her face.

"Hello, how can I help you today?"

"I'm looking for a gift for my coworker but I have no clue what to get her. She's about 50, ornery, and morbidly obese, oops, no offence."

The store worker continues with her fake smile and tries to play it off.

"It's ok, I get that a lot. Tends to happen when you miss a few gym sessions."

George laughs at this before giving a look at Rosa who also finds this funny. The store clerk, who clearly has dealt with it before just presses on.

"Anyway, maybe just get her a picture frame, we have a few over here that just came in."

Rosa and George head over to the middle of the store and see a few items, although nothing catches her eye until she spots what appears to be a red ruby ring.

"Oh what's that?

"That's I believe a ruby, but I'm sure it's a rip off. The woman who brought it in said it was her great aunt's but that her fingers were too big and she didn't feel like getting it resized. To me that means it's fake."

Rosa is seemingly drawn to the ring as it shines in her eyes. She picks it up and places it on her finger and smiles.

"I think it's a good fit on me, what do you think George?"

George, who has been busy flirting with another shopper turns to Rosa and barely nods his head in agreement.

"I like it, I'll take it along with this ugly looking frame."

The clerk takes the ring and frame and rings her up. Rosa however elects to wear the ring out of the store and just gloats to George about what a find she has.

"This ring is gorgeous! I'll bet it really is a ruby and that fat clerk just doesn't know any better."

Her friend is not paying attention as he is too busy slurping on his protein shake from GNC.

"Yeah, real nice. Ha, look at that security guard stuff his face over there! How can he be in charge of security?"

The duo glance over at a rather large mall cop sitting in the food court munching away on some grub from the local McDonalds. It is evident from the way his uniform clings to his body that he clearly has put on weight since the uniform was given to him. He also has ketchup stains on the collar of his white button down shirt.

"Lol, that is one fat rent a cop. Can you imagine us being like that?"

George shudders at the thought.

"Ugh, there's no way either of us would ever look like that, I take too much pride in these abs, just like you take pride in your body. Fat slobs who are losers like that guy obviously are too lazy and don't work hard.

Rosa smiles as she adjusts the waist band on her yoga pants, giving people a hint of her flat trim waist.

"Restart.com would have to go under before I ever considered working here" she says, chuckling at that thought.

Her muscle bound friend laughs and put his hand on her shoulder.

"You and me both!"

As they walk through the rest of the mall they continue to laugh at the security guard and other people they deem as "lazy" while they look at other stores and areas of the large shopping center.

It isn't until after 7 when Rosa finally makes her way back to her apartment for the night. She fixes herself a salad and some fruit for the next day at work before hopping in a quick shower to relax for the night.

TV doesn't do anything for so she decides to call it an early night. Before she does, she slips her new ring back on and admires herself in the mirror. She pushes her long auburn hair past her face and grins as she looks below her neck line. She has never been endowed with large breasts but they are still rather perky, albeit average sized perkiness. Her abs are almost completely visible, a testament to many years of dancing and eating right. Her behind is full from squats and dancing, her tan thighs powerful and strong but retaining a curviness that is shown off effectively in short mini skirts.

Rosa is only 5-1 but she is feisty for her size. She always states it's because she's Italian but the reality is it's because she always strives to be the best no matter what. To her fat people, lazy people, slobs, anyone not in power to her is a loser and not worth her time. It's the main reason she is associate branch manager at
restart.com.

She grins as she points her ring in front of the mirror and laughs at the comments she and George made earlier in the day. Her laughter is cut off when she receives a little jolt on her ring finger, just a tad more painful than static electricity. She removes her ring and places it on her night stand.

"Stupid ring. Maybe I should give you to that bitch instead of that picture frame tomorrow."

Rosa shuts her lights off and crawls into bed and falls fast asleep.

The ring on the night stand glows brightly as its owner sleeps. Rosa was not aware of it, but this would be the last peaceful night of sleep she would have for a long time.

Jake (JMJ) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 06:57 PM   #2
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title

nice start
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:31 PM   #3
jacob286482

jacob286482 has said some nice things

Looks like this could get really good. I hope you continue it soon.
jacob286482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 06:55 AM   #4
grasso

grasso has said some nice things

l hope it goes where I think its going will be great
grasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:52 PM   #5
Jake (JMJ)

Here is the next part. Hope you all enjoy.

Jake (JMJ)

Rosa's alarm went off much later than its usual 6:45 set time, waking her up closer to 8. She frantically throws the covers off the bed and jumps in the shower. She hurries through her morning routine and gets ready in only forty five minutes.

She picks out a pair of dress slacks and a blouse, briefly enjoying how the slacks accentuated her rounded bottom. The admiring would have lasted longer had her phone not started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ro, I'll be outside in five minutes. You ready?"

"George?"

"Yeah, who the hell else would it be?"

Rosa thought about that for a second and couldn't come up with an answer. She told George she'd be outside before locking her door and heading downstairs.

George promptly showed up when he said he would. He handed her a coffee, black, and started on their way to work. Rosa was about to ask him why he was picking her up when she saw what he was wearing to work: just jeans and a t-shirt.

"George! What are you wearing? I know we are friends but I can't allow you to wear jeans to work!"

Her friend turned to her with a puzzled look on his face.

"Um, I don't think I need to get dressed up just to change into my work close Ro. My uniform will be just fine."

Now it was Rosa's turn to have a puzzled look on her face.

"Uniform? What are you talking about? What uniform are you wearing?"

"My work uniform, the one we both have been wearing for the past month."

Rosa had no clue what he was talking about and sipped on her coffee. She watched as he drove pass the on ramp for the highway and really began to get worried.

"Ok what kind of joke are you playing, we just passed the on ramp for work. Is there a hidden camera on us?"

"Rosa, there is no camera, I'm driving us to work. I know it's been tough but remember it's not your fault that restart.com went under. It sucks and I'm not happy we couldn't keep our jobs either but we gotta deal with it."

She just sips her drink and tries to make sense of the situation. Her head is spinning from those comments but the worst is yet to come.

"I'd think by now you'd have gotten used to being a security guard at the mall."

Rosa swallows whatever coffee is in her mouth and proceeds to start choking at the news. She tosses the cup out of the window and frantically tried to cough up what's in her throat. George sees her distress and pulls over before patting her on the back with enough force for her to push down whatever was clogging her throat. While grateful for his help, she's still visibly upset and annoyed.

"Security guards? We're fucking security guards?"

George just nods.

"I don't get it, I really don't. How did this happen?"

"Alright, I guess I can explain this again. Basically the founder of restart.com made some shady deals with some bank and the company shut down indefinitely. They investigated everyone involved in upper management and while we obviously did nothing, other companies won't hire us. Thus, we had to take this job since they don't care about Internet start ups."

Her mouth moves but words don't come out. She is utterly speechless and cannot comprehend what is going on. She doesn't hear as George tells her that they both got good severance packages which is why they aren't homeless, or that it was her idea. Her mind and heart are both racing and before she realizes it, the car is parked in front of their new "home office".

"So we work at the mall", she asks, her mind slowly remembering that the answer to that question is yes.

"Yup, been her a few weeks now. It's actually not so bad, hours suck but pay isn't bad and there are so many hot women, er, I mean people out there to look at that you can't complain. Plus my flirting has its perks."

Rosa shakes her head. That is one thing she definitely knows can't be true.

"Your flirting is successful? What, do you take off your shirt and start dancing or something?"

George scoffs at the remark as he holds the door open for his coworker, quickly checking out her round behind in the slacks before walking in as well. He always did admire her shapeliness.

"Hardy har-har but you'll see. Wait till about 11 and then you'll see what I'm talking about."

They make their way into the back part of the mall to a big double wide door that reads "Security Only". Rosa enters first and sees a large bearded man, probably the same height as George but much fatter and much older approach. He has a wide smile and seems happy that they are there.

"Morning you two. How are my favorite guards doing today?"

Rosa smiles and George just laughs.

"We're doing good Ross. You post the assignments yet?"

"Yes I did, they're up in the changing room. I'll let you two get changed and then get to it. See you later."

He turns to leave but stops before taking to steps.

"Oh and Marella, I'm sorry but your uniform request didn't come in. You're just gonna have to stick with that size. I know it's too big but that's all we have."

He saunters away, leaving Rosa to ask questions to George.

"Remind me why we are his favorites again?"

For his part, the taller guard has done his best to not question why Rosa doesn't remember anything but even he is starting to get worried.

"Because we actually walk on our beat and don't either rest every five seconds or use on the Segways. We also aren't stuffing our faces at every opportunity."

Rosa still looks dumbfounded.

"You sure you're ok Ro? You're not coming down with a cold or anything? I have a hard time getting to the gym after work cause it's so late so I can't afford to get sick and miss any pump sessions."

He flexes his arms and allows Rosa and any other employee to check out his chiseled physique.

"I'm fine just a little tired is all."

"Good. Go get changed and meet me by the stairs when you're done. Don't take too long."

They both go into their respective changing areas and Rosa takes a minute to find her locker. She almost instinctively pulls out her keys from her pocket and opens the lock, basically remembering things without realizing it.

Inside her locker she finds a crisp white short sleeve shirt, a pair of gray uniform slacks with a black stripe on each pant leg, a belt with handcuffs and a whistle, as well as a pair of black shoes. She looks over all the parts to her uniform and sighs. Her mind is catching up with things and she has begun to remember her company going out of business as well as getting a job at the mall but she still can't believe that this is how her life has turned out. Still, she needs a pay check so she decides to go about getting dressed.

Upon finishing, she heads out of the security guard office and sees her partner waiting by the stairwell. He has his arms crossed and flexed to show off his impressive "guns". He waves her down and hands her her walkie talkie.

"Got you this just in case. What time is it?"

Rosa glances at her watch.

"Five minutes to 10. What time do we start?"

"At 10. I'm just waiting, it's about that time for the two flabby twins to come by and hit on you before they get on the elevator and ride their Segways up and down the upper level."

"Flabby twins?"

George shakes his head as he adjusts his belt and places the walkie talkie in the holder.

"Yeah, the nickname we gave the two fat security guards who patrol the upper floor Mondays. They always come by before the shift asking if you want anything and trying to make small talk. Speak of the devils..."

They look up to see Rosa's admirers waddle into sight. The two guards are both clearly younger than the 30 year old Rosa and 33 year old George, their youth showing in their double chinned faces. The short of the two, Roy, adjusts his glasses and smiles at Rosa and waves. His partner, Alex, who is about six inches taller and twenty pounds heavier rolls the sleeves up on his short sleeve shirt, revealing a tacky barbed wire tattoo. He tries to act cool while Roy talks.

"Hey George, hey Rosa. How are you doing on this I love you, er I mean, lovely day?"

Rosa stops herself from laughing in his face.

"I'm fine how are you?"

Alex goes over and tries to give George a pound but he doesn't reciprocate.

"Aight it's cool George. So, you two want anything from Cinnabon? Coffee is good in the morning and a sticky bun is always helpful for the morning walk around."

George shakes his head to say no.

"Um no, I'm set as well. Thank you for the offer but I really doubt there is anything you two could do that would be "helpful" to me or George. Adios."

Rosa and George laugh as they turn away from Alex and Roy. Both men sigh and just walk up the stairs defeated.

"Haha it's always fun when you get those two Ro. They ask everyday and they still don't get the hint. It's too funny."

Rosa laughs in agreement.

"Yes it is. It's been the best part of my morning. I don't know what's worse though, their attempts to hit on me or the fact that this uniform is way too big for me. Seriously, I think you could fit in it."

As if to further her point, she sticks the waist band out several inches even with the belt pulled all the way across.

"See? How the hell can't they have a size to fit me?"

"I dunno, they did a good job with me. Mine shows off the guns."

He flexes to emphasize this. Both he and Rosa find humor in this and laugh.

"In all seriousness though Ro, we should probably start our walk around. Besides, I want to show you how good my flirting has gotten."

His partner just rolls her eyes and follows him along as they scout the lower level of the two floor mall. Since it's early on this Tuesday, there isn't much going on but the quiet time allows Rosa to reflect. New memories are coming in and within the hour she has completely remembered the events leading up to this.

They continue to patrol the ground level until around 11:15 am when George makes them stop in front of a Dunkin Donuts.

"Ok, here it is. Now you can see how good I've gotten with my flirting. Prepare to be impressed."

Walking inside, both chuckle at the staff behind the counter. Most are kids probably on break from college, although the manager and assistant manager are both closer to 40 than 30. George flashes a shit eating grin at the
assistant manager, a 36 year old divorcee who Rosa would believe is well below George's normal standards. She's taller than Rosa but weighs even less than the shorter Italian woman, barely 100 pounds soaking wet.

"This is who you're flirting with", she whispers to George.

"Shhh, you'll see."

He saunters up to the counter and winks at the assistant manger. She blushes and meets up with him.

"Hi George, how are you?"

"I'm fine Melanie, you? Oh, by the way, this is my partner, Rosa."

"Nice to meet you Rosa. So what can I do for you officer 'muscles'?"

"Haha, thanks Mel, but I'm no officer, but I am very muscular" he says as he winks at her again before giving her a quick wrist flick to show off the veins in
his forearm.

Melanie giggles loudly and just pushes back on her long blonde hair.

"Oh you're so funny! I know what you need, how about a coffee, on the house?"

"Well, I mean, who can turn down coffee when it's made by an angel of java?"

Rosa once again rolls her eyes at the crappy joke.

"Haha, angel of java, so good! I'll be right back."

Rosa looks at George and just shakes his head as he keeps up with the fake smile. A minute later Melanie comes back with two coffees.

"Sorry if I was presumptuous but I figured you'd like one as well. Here you go" she says as she hands Rosa a coffee as well.

"But I."

"See, this is why you're the angel of java! Same time tomorrow?"

"Mhmm, I can't wait, 'muscles'."

Melanie waves goodbye to both security guards as they leave the Dunkin Donuts and back out to the mall.

"Wow, really got good at flirting with that homely girl, didn't you?"

The would be body builder just shrugs his shoulders.

"Hey, she gives me free coffee so I'm not going to complain. She even offered me a donut the other day although I turned that down. No excess calories in this body!"

Rosa takes a sip of the coffee and her taste buds seemingly explode.

"What's with this coffee, it's richer than how I usually drink it."

George takes the cup from his partner and takes a sip.

"Nothing, she just put cream and sugar in it. It's better than black."

"Ugh, speaking of excess calories", she says as she takes another sip.

"It'll be fine, we walk enough and you work out so it won't make a difference. Come on, let's go keep up with the beat. We can go back to the booth in the office to view things on the camera for a bit before we have to make our rounds after lunch.

The two guards head back to the main security office and set up shop in the main viewing room. Rosa finishes off the remaining bits of her coffee nd puts it in the trash. George takes a seat in one of the empty security chairs before telling the other static guards to take a break. Ross sees them sit and decides to chat them up.

"I see you two finished your sweep already, good job."

"Thanks, we try and get that finished so we can view the entire mall."

"Good thinking George", he says as he pats the lower level guard on the back.

"You have a knack for this. I'm tempted to have Alex and Roy start doing their shifts without the use of the Segway so they learn how to be as good as you but I think I'll hold off on that, at least for now. Maybe seeing you two work as hard as you do will rub off on them."

Rosa smirks at the thought of the two "flabby twins" trying to walk the mall unassisted.

"Give them a little time, they'll come around", she says before adding "And if not George and I can use the Segways hahaha."

Ross laughs at the comment and leaves, reminding them to keep up the good work.

The rest of their shift is uneventful as they mostly stare at the monitors for a bit and then hitting up the food court for lunch. Both go as healthy as they can with a salad from Sbarro while they notice that the biggest lines are for Shake Shack and Burrito World.

"Look at these people stuffing their faces like this. It's really comical how they do that and we're sitting here with salads", Rosa says as she bites into a piece of grilled chicken.

"Ha I know. Roy told me the line at Shake Shack is usually over 45 minutes long. Have to be a real sucker to wait that long for just a lard burger."

The duo continue to make jokes at other peoples expense and enjoy the rest of their lunch. They finish up and take another walk through the lower level, briefly chatting up the owner of the GNC before returning to the back.

Both security guards spend the rest of their hours watching the security feeds and making fun of shoppers and other guards to themselves before a quick dinner break; grilled chicken sub with loads of avocados for George and a veggie patty for Rosa, before they finish up for the day when the mall closes at 9pm.

They do another sweep of the lower level while Roy and Alex do so upstairs, the sounds of their motorized vehicles echoing through the now eerily quiet mall. Both Rosa and George finish up and report that all is good before going back to the dressing area and getting out of their work clothes, leaving their used uniforms in their lockers.

"Another day, another dollar", George says as he opens the door to his used BMW.

"Agreed. I'm exhausted. I think I'm going home and right to bed."

"I'd love to but I have a date with the gym. If I hurry I can get there just before 10 and get in a quick workout."

"Doesn't it close at 11?"

"Hence why it'd be a 'quick' workout" George responds as he pulls out of the parking spot.

"Good point. Well hopefully you get there in time for one. Me, I'm definitely going to bed once you drop me off."

George nods and heads back to Rosa's apartment.

Once there, Rosa quickly gets out of her dress clothes and into her pajamas. She hangs her old work clothes up in her closet and looks at the other fancy dress clothes and chuckles.

"Guess I won't be wearing these for awhile", she says to herself.

Rosa closes the closet doors and gets into her bed. While she's not completely happy with how things have worked out, she knows it could be worse.

Almost on cue, the ring on her night stand begins to glow...
Old 01-24-2015, 10:37 AM   #6
BobbyFad

BobbyFad has said some nice things

This is looking like a good story.
BobbyFad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:47 PM   #7
Jake (JMJ)

Here is the next part, sorry if it may seem a little rushed. To those of you on the east coast be safe tonight with all the snow.

Jake (JMJ)

Rosa tosses and turns all night as she tries to get a decent amount of sleep. She wakes up several times in the middle of the night but whenever she looks at the clock it always reads 3:11 am.

After the 9th time this happens, Rosa gets up and heads to the kitchen to grab a drink. Instead of finding her usual selection of skim milk and all juice no concentrate drinks, she's a little shocked to find whole milk, regular juice and cream in the fridge. She shakes it off as a dream and just grabs the apple juice and takes a swig before heading back into her bedroom.

Finally, after seemingly waking up a hundred times, her alarm clock goes off and she knows it's time to get ready for work. She shuts off the alarm and rolls out of bed and ready to go about her day. Even though she sort of remembers waking up countless times, she still feels rather refreshed and in good spirits. Her only complaint is that her pajama bottoms seem a bit snugger than she remembers and her tank top seems rather tight, especially in the waist. She brushes this off as nothing more than her being still having to wake up fully and just hops in a shower.

After a quick shower she puts on her bra which goes on the same as she remembers but when she pulls up her panties she finds that they are getting wedged up her behind, and she is not wearing a thong.

"Ugh, did I put these in the wrong wash cycle again", she says to herself.

In reality, during the night time was essentially altered again for the Italian security guard, this time instead of a month over three months have passed and all her waking up in the middle of the night was essentially her reliving each night for the past 90+ days.

As a result of her new daily two large coffees with cream and sugar regiment, not being able to go to the gym, drinking juice with sugar in it and eating "healthy" processed foods at the mall, the former high school and college dancer has packed on just over 10 pounds (12.2 to be exact). It isn't much but her once almost visible ribs and six pack are gone and her bottom and thighs are less firm and have just a hint more mass to them.
If anyone was watching for that they might notice but generally everyone is oblivious to this due to her constantly wearing sweats to work now and being stuck in an oversized uniform that even with the increase in weight is still several sizes too small.
She ignores the ill fitting underwear and pulled on her still loose sweat pants before throwing on a sweat shirt and heading downstairs.

Unlike before when she woke up thinking she was heading to restart.com, this time Rosa is well aware George was coming to pick her up. She is even aware that they've been employee at the mall for a few months. Once he arrives she eagerly gets into his car and puts her seat belt on before reaching for her first cup of coffee.

"Gimme gimme" she said as she snatched the large plastic cup from her friends hand.

"Morning to you too", he replied as he pulled off the curb and back onto the road.

"Sorry, I just need my coffee to wake me up in the morning is all."

"I noticed. If you like it so much though you should get some in the afternoon too so you can make it through the night."

Rosa smiles at that thought.

"Why is that, so you can practice more flirting with your homely girlfriend?"

"Ha. She is homely but I'll admit she's a nice girl so I won't make fun of her too badly. Besides, you haven't been enjoying your daily 'free' coffee at all?"
"Ok ok I'll stop making fun of her."

She notices that George is eating something while he drives.

"What you got there, partner?"

"Ah, well when I got the coffee today the woman at the counter told me that as part of a promotion they are selling scones with coffee for only a dollar more so I figured I'd try a blueberry one. They are pretty good, want to try a
piece?"

She hesitates for a second before George puts the piece in her hand.

"Try it, it's good."

Rosa pops it into her mouth and can't believe how good the scone is. She hasn't had pastries in over three years but really enjoys this one.

"Mmm, this is pretty good. They are giving this with every coffee for only a buck more?"

"Yep."
"Well, I think then you'll have to get me one tomorrow along with yours. These are too good to resist. Just don't make it a habit, otherwise I'll finally fit into my uniform."

Both security guards laugh at the joke before getting to the mall. George parks the car and the two of them head out to start work. They make the
brisk walk to the back of the mall towards the security room. As they do, they hear their boss talking somewhat loudly.

"You two need to shape up a little. I mean, you guys use the Segways too much for fun, they are made for regular partoling, not racing at night."

Alex and Roy look down at the floor as both Rosa and George walk in. They smile to one another as they watch the two heavier guards get reprimanded.

"Look at the flabby twins get ripped apart" George whispers to Rosa.

"Haha yeah. Maybe they'll leave me alone this morning now."

The two trimmer guards go to their locker rooms to change while Ross finishes up with the other guards. Rosa puts her baggy uniform on and once again picks at the massive wedgie she has out of her behind and grunts. The uniform is still baggy though so she is really happy for that. She hangs her clothes up on the hanger and heads back to the staging area, where George and Ross are both waiting.

"Hey you two, I wanted to talk to you quickly. As you saw I had to get a little stern with Alex and Roy just now."

"Gotta do what you gotta do boss."

"Yep, and if they're not gonna be team players, you have to put them in line a little", George adds as he perks up.

"I knew you two would understand" Ross says with a smile.
"Understand what?"

"Starting tomorrow I'm taking away their Segway privileges. You two are going to man them from now on. "

George and Rosa are about to protest but he stops them.

"Nope, I think you two earned it and it'll keep them in line. Maybe if they don't get to use them for a few months they'll learn to work hard and not goof
off."

He turns to leave but then stops himself.

"Oh yeah, I'll be monitoring you all so don't think about leaving them somewhere. I want you two on them whenever you are out on the mall floor unless you're taking a quick break. Otherwise on them at all times, got it?"

Both Rosa and George nod there heads before leaving to start the last morning of their walking patrol for awhile.

They go about their usual morning routine, walking through the mall and talking about the people they deem beneath them. They keep doing this for about an hour before George's alarm on his phone goes off.

"Ah, after 11, time for our coffee. Same as usual?"

"Oh, I'll come in with you. I enjoy watching you flirt with this girl, it's funny."
They both make their way into the Dunkin Donuts and almost on cue Melanie is at the counter waiting, a big smile on her face.

"There you are, I've been waiting for you."

Rosa laughs to herself as the flirting begins.

"Well, I've been eagerly waiting to come in. How you doin' Mel?"

Melanie laughs and watches as George goes to flex. As he does, Rosa notices that his arms aren't as veiny as usual.

"Hmm, must be my eyes" she says to herself.

Like her, George too has been slacking with his diet and exercise routine. His less than half hour trips to the gym have mostly become him ordering a protein shake and then leaving without lifting any weights. His routine has not changed much otherwise, in fact he's consuming even more calroies than before, all in the vein of "bulking up". This has only caused him to lose some of the "cuts" in his body and looking a little fuller in the facial region. He's still in very good shape and does a good job of flirting with the Dunkin Donuts assistant manager.

"Here are your two coffees. Oh, and by the way, these are also on the house" she says as she hands them each an Oreo donut.

"What's this Mel?"

"We saw that Starbucks is trying to compete with our entire 'coffee and a donut' special by having coffee and a scone so we figured we'd try a donut of the day deal. Every day we have a different donut. Today is Oreo. You guys enjoy them."

Rosa and George hold the donuts in each hand and give each other a 'I don't want this look', but when George sees Melanie look at him with hope he can't fight it and takes a bite before taking an even bigger bite and finishing it off. He swallows it and smiles at his "angel of java" before looking back at Rosa who hasn't eaten hers yet. George gives her his puppy eyes until she finally sucks it up and eats the donut. She puts on a fake smile and so does her partner as they wave goodbye to Melanie before heading out to finish another walk around the lower level of the mall.

"Ugh, sorry about that Ro, I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I do that and it means no more coffee for us. You understand, right?"

"I guess. She better not do this every day though, I have no desire to eat a donut each morning jut for free coffee."

She sips her coffee and lets out a small little burp which causes her to blush.

"Haha, I totally get you. It's fine. She'll probably do this for a week and then stop. Once she stops offering them we'll be fine. Until then we just have to let her get this in and then we'll be home free. "

Rosa nods in agreement.

"Ok I'll let it go for now. If this keeps up though I'll just ask the flabby twins to get me coffee every morning, at least then I won't get a donut with this"
she says as she holds the cup of coffee up.

"I know. Although they were pretty bummed this morning. So bummed that when they found they weren't getting the Segways after today they walked by us barely even saying hello."

"Probably because they know we have to use them from now on. Serves em right anyway. Maybe all the extra walking will help them get a sweat going, burn some calories. I can only imagine how many they save by riding those things all day."

The two partners head back to making their rounds and going about the regular course of their shift, making fun of shoppers and generally being their mean spirited stuck up selves. They get sandwiches from Subway from lunch instead of their usual salads and Rosa even gets a third cup of coffee from a regular coffee stand in the mall to help keep her awake. George uses that time to get a protein shake and protein bar to keep up his calorie intake before they settle on "healthy" fruit smoothies from Auntie M's for dinner.

By the time their shifts finally end they are both equally drained and George doesn't even lie about making an attempt to get in a quick work out.

"I'm totally sleeping well tonight. I can't wait to see the look on the flabby twins faces tomorrow after they had to walk the upper level only once, they'll be so winded! Maybe we should drive by them eating junk food just to rub it in even more!"

Her partner laughs and just drives her home so she can get a good nights sleep. The second she is in her snug pajamas and hits the bed she is fast asleep and ready to dream. As she does, the amount of healthy food in her kitchen completely vanishes, replaced by cookies, chips, and other snack foods that she would have never thought to purchase before losing her job. As she sleeps, she licks her lips, the taste of fudge lingering in her mouth.

Old 01-26-2015, 08:30 PM   #8
Tom the pig 8

very nice! thank you for posting
Old 01-27-2015, 08:08 PM   #9
joonam

joonam has said some nice things

when are you going to post another part of the story? and how many parts is there in the whole story?
joonam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 09:27 PM   #10
BobbyFad

BobbyFad has said some nice things

Very good addition
BobbyFad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 10:34 AM   #11
greinskyn

greinskyn has said some nice things

Having months pass by in what to her seems just an evening is very twilight zone-ish. It makes the shock of the changes that much more dramatic.

Do you have any social situations planned?
greinskyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:00 AM   #12
Jake (JMJ)

As a big fan of the twilight zone I figured it'd be fun to try something different as opposed to the usual waking up one day and it's all different.

The social situations and weight gain are coming, with one part coming in the next chapter, which I hope to get out before the weekend.

Thanks.

Jake (JMJ)
Old 01-28-2015, 12:28 PM   #13
Pingou

Pingou has said some nice things

An progressive live alternate reality could be a good option !
Pingou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:59 PM   #14
Jake (JMJ)

Got on a roll and finished this part up ahead of time. Enjoy everyone.

Jake (JMJ)

Like before, Rosa found herself waking up an insanely amount in the middle of the night; each time seemingly at 2:37 am which of course was impossible. Of course, each time she woke up it was a different day but she was unaware of that. The first dozen times it was simply to get a glass of juice but then something happened which she never would have expected. It was on the 29th trip up when she opened the fridge for her routine glass of apple juice when she saw them sitting in there, almost taunting her.

“Huh, am I dreaming? What are they doing in here?’

She tried wiping the sleep from her eyes but even that did not remove them from her fridge. She lifted up the box and tried to make sense of the situation.

“I don’t eat Ring-Dings, why are you here” she says out loud before putting the box back in the refrigerator.

Rosa turns to go back to bed but her stomach begins to growl loudly.

“I mean, I guess one before I fall back asleep couldn’t hurt. Can’t fall asleep on an empty stomach.”

Rosa opens the door and pulls one out of the box and leaves the other one back in the package before heading towards her bedroom.

“Mmm, these are pretty good, I guess that’s why I put them in there” she says before hitting the pillow and falling back asleep.

However, she is back up again in what seems like an instant (in reality a day has passed) and makes her way back to the fridge. She sees the other Ring-Ding and once again goes through the process all over again, debating on whether or not to eat it. Like before she caves again and goes back to bed, only to wake up and repeat the process all over again. After a few more times, the routine starts to change. Instead of debating on whether or not to have the snack, she simply takes it and goes back to bed. After a few times doing that, she starts debating not on if she should have one, but if she should have the entire package of two. Her stomach once again decides for her and she finds herself having the two treats before going back to bed.

The routine continues to change and Rosa soon finds that she’s not even debating whether or not to have a snack when she wakes up, having it is actually something she is looking forward to. When she wakes up her stomach is already rumbling and the look on her face is pure excitement combined with the knowledge that something amazing is waiting for her. Unfortunately for her, while she may be growing to love these "midnight snacks" there is something else that is growing, namely her waist line. Each trip to the fridge seems to add more and more poundage to her body and by the time she's done this about 50 times its clear that her sleep wear is ill equipped to fit her anymore. Her small little belly roll is hanging over the waist band of the bottoms and a little tear has appeared in the seat of the pants exposing her strained panties. Her too doesn't fare much better as the straps cut into doughier shoulders and her breasts, while still not receiving much of the additional poundage have still gone up a cup size or two.

Eventually, as she wakes up one night, the pants are too much for Rosa and she decides it's time to get rid of them.

"Damn dryer shrinking my pajamas", she says as she struggles to get the pants off her softer thighs.

With one large push she finally succeeds in getting them off, albeit mostly due to them ripping and not coming off like normal clothes would. Relieved of this painful burden, she happily walks into the kitchen to have a snack, her ass jiggling freely since being released from its cotton confinement.

After going through this routine of waking up in the middle of the night for over 120 days, her alarm goes off and she is awake and ready to get to work. She sits up in the bed wearing nothing but an old t-shirt from an ex that she used to swim in; now it is only somewhat baggy on her. She scratches her much fuller behind and belches a bit, her stomach still processing the calories from last night’s dessert. Once out of the shower, the short security guard put on a plain bra and panty set that for a moment she did not recall ever owning but that quickly faded away as she realized she was running late. A hooded sweat shirt and baggy sweats went on next as she bounded out the store and down the stairs to meet her partner.

It took her a moment to catch her breath once in the car, her physical fitness severely dampened by the past four plus months of next to no physical activity. Her outfit my have hid it but when she sat her stomach had formed two rolls and her behind thoroughly covered the seat of George's car. George smiles at her and hands her the usual, a large coffee with extra cream and four sugars to go along with her chocolate chip scone. She had long switched off the blueberry scone because it wasn't sweat enough. The former dancer had developed a serious sweat tooth and had become a big snacker at night, before sleep and during her tossing and turning.

"Thank you partner."

"You're quite welcome partner" he responds before stuffing his second scone of the morning into his mouth.

While Rosa has been gorging herself for no real reason, George is still under the impression that he needs to have a large calorie intake each day. Unfortunately he no longer attends the gym at all, his excuse being that he can lift at home. This of course has become him going home and doing a push up and sit up or two before having a big protein shake and then a shower before heading to bed.

Being on a 15 calorie per pound of body weight diet without working out for the past few months had wrecked havoc on the would be body builders physique. Eating about 4,000 calories a day with next to no exercise at all had virtually destroyed years of hard work. He wasn't fat but all the muscles were coated under a layer of fat and each day that layer continued to grow, particularly in the stomach and chest area.
Like Rosa though, he was pretty much oblivious to the changes to his body, just as she was to her own. In fact while occasionally they'd look at one another for a moment and believe something to be off, they both more or less thought the other looked how they should have.
Rosa never thought George was getting doughy and George never thought for a second that Rosa's ass was outgrowing her pants at an alarming rate.

"So, what do you think we should taunt the flabby twins with today?"

George strokes his chin for a second while thinking of how to answer the question.

"Hmm, that's a good question Ro. What did we get them with the other day?"

“I think we had Snickers bars. They didn’t look happy”, she says as she chews on the scone, The start a double chin clearly evident on her face.

Her partner laughs.

“Haha, that was fun. I guess we’ll figure it out when we get there” he says while adjusting the band of his sweat pants. The fabric is stretched tight across his larger stomach. It’s obvious that he has been over-eating for the past 8 or so months.

By the time they arrive at the mall, they’ve eaten their scones and finished their coffee. They make their way into their office to see Ross standing by the cameras. They wave at him and he gives them a wave back.
In the 8 months since they started working there, Ross has cooled off on the duo a bit. He still views them as important assets but he very rarely calls them his “favorites” anymore.

“Hey guys.”

“Hey boss, what’s up?”

“Not much George, just checking the cameras. I don’t know if I told you, but we’re apparently getting more cameras in soon.”

“Very nice, that mean we’re going to have more guards per shift?”

“Yes it does Rosa. We’ll have four people checking them out now instead of mostly just me.”

“I’m sure that means Roy and Alex will try to get that position as fast as they can” Rosa says.

“We may rotate, I’m not entirely sure yet. Well, I’ll let you two go get ready, you’re on the lower level again.”

They say goodbye to their boss and go to their respective changing rooms.

Rosa takes off her baggy outfit and hangs it in her locker before pulling out her uniform, her out of shape body on full display for any who walk in. Her thighs jostle a bit as she takes off her shoes and her belly is clearly jiggling from the movement. Even when she isn’t moving her butt still jiggles for an extra two seconds, a far cry from the once so toned and tight bottom that a quarter would bend on. She puts her shirt on first before sliding her pants over her chunky thighs and buttons them up. She tightens her belt, failing to realize that whereas before she had to pull it to the limit to keep her pants up, now she has it resting much more comfortably against her pot belly.

“This damn thing is always too loose, I don’t get how they didn’t have my size. Oh well, even in this oversized thing people can still see just how good of shape I’m in” she says as she squirms a bit in the slacks.

While the outfit is still about a size to large she is clearly closing the gap on it become just right, perhaps even too small. Since she has purchased the ring almost a year ago Rosa has put on just under 40 pounds and no longer looks like a lean and toned dancer but that of a stereotypical chubby girl in a teen comedy. Almost as if to prove a point, as she bends over to tie her shoes, her ass widens enough to show her panty outline before disappearing again when she stands up straight.

She heads off to the front of the double doors to see George on his Segway already and holding hers with his free hand.

“Here you go partner. What do we do first, taunt the twins or make a loop first? We have a lot of time before our coffee break.”

Rosa hops on the Segway and thinks.

“Well it’s 9:50 right now. How about we pick up a Mrs. Field’s and then hit them up on their walkie-talkie’s about how good it is?”

“I like it, let’s go.”

They ride over to the Mrs. Field’s cookie stand and each get a double chocolate chip cookie. George takes a big bite and moans softly as he does so.

“Lol George, you’re supposed to do that into the two way radio.”

George catches himself before beeping Roy and Alex.

“Oops, sorry Ro. It’s just that these things are so good you know?”

Rosa nods her head as she takes a big bite herself.

“They are really good. I almost feel bad for the fatties who have no self control when it comes to having a treat every once in awhile” she says, not even thinking about the fact that the two of them have frequented the cookie stand at least once a week for the past two months.

“Exactly. Oh, wait, here we go.”

Roy’s voice comes through on the walkie-talkie.

“Roy here. Hello? Hello?”

Rosa giggles before answering.

“Mhmmm, oh Roy. You need to get down here quick. Mhmmm, these cookies are so moist” she says while making exaggerated moaning.

“Yeah guys, you should totally be having one of these right now. Tell you what, cookie on me if you can get here in under two minutes. You can easily do that if you both, RUN OVER HERE!”

Both George and Rosa laugh loudly as Alex and Roy on the other end grunt in frustration before shutting off their devices.

“Haha, we got them again!”

Rosa and George exchange a high five before finishing up their treats and zooming around the lower level on their motorized vehicles for the next hour. Once 11 hits they speed over to the Dunkin Donuts.

They have become accustomed to this sugar fix and both of their bodies crave it. Rosa’s stomach grumbles and George can barely restrain himself from drooling when he walks through the door, his stomach entering first. Melanie is already waiting for them and is smiling broadly as she has the two coffees ready to go.

“Angel of java with my java. I’m a lucky guy” George says as he reaches over to grab his cup, the lower buttons on his uniform strained a bit by his growing paunch.

“Hehe, well I know you two hard working defenders of the mall need your energy! How’s it going Rosa?”

Rosa still feels superior to Melanie and just flashes a fake smile before taking a sip of her sweetened milk with just a dash of coffee.

“That we do Mel. So I hear you guys are cutting back on the donut of the month?”

“Eh, well I think we are still doing it but I think it’s going to be more like a donut of the week thing, just to make it easier on us. You guys want one? It’s Boston crème today.”

Rosa is about to nod in acceptance before George stops her.

“Actually Mel, do you think you could throw in an extra? I haven’t gotten in enough calories yet this morning” he says while giving her a wink.

She just giggles like a little kid before going to grab some donuts.

“Here you go, some extra Boston Crème. I wouldn’t want to deprive you of your calories for the morning. Besides, I do like a man with an appetite” she says all flirty.

Rosa rolls her eyes and takes the bag to leave while George genuinely blushes back at Melanie before saying goodbye and leaving, letting her get a good look at his own swollen backside. Once outside Rosa hands the bag after taking out a donut and getting back on the Segway.

“I think I’m gonna be sick.”

“Oh come on Ro she does so much for us, we should at least be nice to her. She’s not like the flabby twins who are just hitting on you, Melanie is sweet.”

Rosa shakes her head while biting into a donut, the rich cream filling her mouth with pleasure.

“I admit she hooks us up but come on, you really want to keep hitting on her?”

George bites into his first donut and shrugs his shoulders.

“It’s ok, it’s like a game we play. It’s all in fun and it keeps us in free donuts. I don’t see you complaining when she hands you your coffee every day” he says before polishing off the rest of his donut and taking out his second.

She can’t argue that she does enjoy a free coffee and donut every day. Well, two apparently today as she accepts another donut from her partner.

“Alright, alright I’ll let it go. But if I catch you sleeping with her we are no longer friends!”

“Ha, that’ll be the day!”

They both laugh before finishing up their morning patrol. They break for lunch and make their way upstairs to grab a slice of pizza before watching the security monitors for a bit. George leaves Rosa for a second to hit up a newsstand for a protein bar to go along with the three candy bars he brought to work as a snack. Rosa plucks one from his bag and bites into it while watching the monitors. She is so lost in the moment that she doesn’t hear Alex and Roy walk up behind her.

“There you are, we’ve been looking for you guys. Where is George?”

“He stepped out. What do YOU two want?”

Alex, the more confident of the two goes first.

“Look Rosa, we like you guys and all and you’re cool, but you gotta stop doing this to us in the morning. It’s like we gotta get it from you and Ross all the time.

“Yeah, it’s not right”, his partner chimes in with.

Rosa stuffs the rest of her 3 Musketeers’ bar into her eager mouth and chuckles, a snort emanating along with that laugh.

“Why should we stop? What’s wrong, you guys can’t handle a joke?”

Just as she continues to make fun of them, her partner walks in. While he is clearly no longer in shape and now looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger after spending a year eating only at all you can eat buffets, he is still much more powerful than the younger security guards and they are scared of him.

“What’s going on here?’

Roy steps back but Alex surprisingly holds his ground.

“We, we were saying that we don’t think it’s right that you guys make fun of us like that. It’s not cool. I have a breathing problem so I can’t work out as much as I’d like.”

“And what’s his problem” George says as he points to Roy.

“I, I’m just not athletic.”

Both George and Rosa laugh and struggle to not fall down and cause a scene.

“Oh, oh that’s rich. I don’t know what to tell you two. We aren’t going to stop, there is no way we’re going to sto…”

Rosa stops midsentence as she sees another coworker walk by with a bag from Shake Shack, the fast food smell hitting her nostrils and making her mouth water. George too sees the bag and he also begins to get hungry. Rosa’s head spins a bit before she gets an idea.

“Ok. I’ll tell you what. You want us to really leave you alone?”

“Yes, definitely.”

“Would you do ANYTHING for that to happen?”

Roy and Alex nod.

“Good. Here’s what you boys can do. George and I, we don’t like leaving this security post for dinner. And, we all know that Shake Shack has a huge line which means we can’t get our fix. However, if you two were to go for us and get us dinner, that would really help us out. And if you help us out, maybe we can help you guys out?”

Alex is intrigued while Roy is trying to figure it out.

“Help us? How?”

“Shh, let the adults talk Roy. How you gonna help us, Ro?”

Rosa’s face gets stern.

“First, never call me ‘Ro’ again. Second, we know that you guys hate us teasing you, but we also know you hate having to walk everywhere. So, maybe if you guys get us dinner every night, maybe we can talk to Ross and have him let you guys use the Segways again.”

The younger guards are still unsure.

“I don’t know, I don’t know if Ross will change his mind with that.

“Oh I think he will, I have the utmost confidence he will” she says as she gives them both a flirtatious look. While she it is much fuller her face is still very pretty and they can’t resist her charms.

“Alright, we’ll buy you dinner everyday but you can’t taunt us anymore and you have to talk to Ross, deal?”

“Deal.”

The four of them shake hands and George takes a seat.

“Oh look, it’s after 4. You two better finish your rounds quick so you can get in line to get us dinner.”

They sigh and slump their shoulders as they get ready to leave. Before they do, George calls to them.

“I’d like my chocolate shake to be an extra large!”

“Yeah, and I want extra cheese on my burger too!”

Rosa and George laugh as their patsies leave to go get them dinner. Rosa and George give each other a high five while George eats his protein bar with his free hand.

“Good move getting them to get us dinner. We really going to leave them alone from now on?”

“At least at first” she says before adjusting her belt which is digging into her swollen stomach. A day of over-eating has caused it to get a little constricting.

“At first?”

“Yeah. I figure after a few dinners of Shake Shack we’ll get sick of it and tell them the deal is off. By then they’ll be so poor from those meals they’ll be thrilled we’re saving them money.”

George plops the rest of his protein bar into his mouth and lets out a little burp.

“Ha, good thinking Ro. Suckers.”

Rosa laughs again, a much larger snort coming out as well that George almost calls her out on but doesn’t for some reason. It’s almost as if she’s always done that when she’s really laughing.

“Besides, how many nights of Shake Shack can we really have before we get sick of it?”

Last edited by Jake (JMJ); 01-28-2015 at 07:05 PM. Reason: formatting was off
Old 01-28-2015, 08:34 PM   #15
Tom the pig 8

Nice! Thanks for posting
Old 01-29-2015, 07:54 AM   #16
joonam

really like it so far
Old 01-30-2015, 11:05 AM   #17
Jake (JMJ)

Hey everyone. Glad to see that people are enjoying the story so far. I just had two quick questions, don't worry I'm still working on this and just about done with the next part.

1. Is there anything in particular that people are looking forward to in this story, ie further slobbiness, possible nerd, clothes splitting, immobility etc?

2. Does anyone have a suggestion for an artist to illustrate this in comic form? Thinking maybe when I'm done I could have this illustrated, always wanted to have a story of mine made up.

Thanks everyone.

Jake (JMJ)
Old 01-30-2015, 04:03 PM   #18
Borghen

Borghen has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake (JMJ) View Post
1. Is there anything in particular that people are looking forward to in this story, ie further slobbiness, possible nerd, clothes splitting, immobility etc?
Some revenge humiliation is never wrong, expecially if joined with denial.
Borghen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:38 PM   #19
joonam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borghen View Post
Some revenge humiliation is never wrong, expecially if joined with denial.
yeah that would be great if the twins or something would humiliate and or take revenge at them
Old 01-30-2015, 06:43 PM   #20
Borghen

Borghen has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by joonam View Post
yeah that would be great if the twins or something would humiliate and or take revenge at them
That is exactly what I was thinking.
Borghen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:28 PM   #21
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

Quote:
Hey everyone. Glad to see that people are enjoying the story so far. I just had two quick questions, don't worry I'm still working on this and just about done with the next part.

2. Does anyone have a suggestion for an artist to illustrate this in comic form? Thinking maybe when I'm done I could have this illustrated, always wanted to have a story of mine made up.

Thanks everyone.

Jake (JMJ)
I would like it if Rosa & George grew feelings for each other and began developing a sexual relationship over food & sex. Not only that but they begin to like being bigger & bigger. of course make this gradual.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:08 PM   #22
jaymax14

jaymax14 has said some nice things

Quote:

Thanks everyone.

Jake (JMJ)
I would like to see George become more submissive to his "angle of java" and have that relationship develop. Rosa could start to fantasize about and then fall for the twins. It would be more humiliating to their previous selves. Elements of slob are always welcome.

Maybe you could ask plumpupmorphs to do a series of morphs to complement the story:

http://plumpupmorphs.blogspot.com

I am a fan of his work.
jaymax14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:47 AM   #23
uno

uno has said some nice things

Definitely would like to see humiliation and public clothes ripping.
uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 04:02 PM   #24
joonam

when are you posting the next part? really excited for it lol
Old 02-02-2015, 07:03 PM   #25
Jake (JMJ)

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I'll see what I can do regarding your suggestions. Hope you enjoy this next part.

Jake (JMJ)

Rosa and George unfortunately did have the stomach to eat Shake Shack for dinner on a consistent basis as it turns out. They both figured that they'd either get sick of eating it or that Roy and Alex would try getting out of the deal but neither thing ever happened.

What they didn't know was that while Roy was a shy person he didn't go out much so he ended it saving all of his money that he earned. Therefore he had plenty of resources to spend and just dipped into his saving when his friend Alex couldn't keep footing the bill for their tormentors dinners.

As a result of this they were treated to double burgers, extra large thick shakes and large greasy fries during all their shifts and greedily never once told the others to cut back on the food. If anything they were actually a bit subdued when they didn't see more food from Alex and Roy at dinner but neither one would admit it.

The days turned into weeks and then into months as the weather turned colder and all the holidays came and passed. Both spent time with their families but surprisingly were not subjected to any comments or criticisms about their changed appearances. The only comment Rosa did get was from her younger sister who wondered if she could borrow the shiny ruby ring she had on.

The combination of the holidays, work, and their new lazier lifestyles had wrecked havoc on both of their figures. No one would have believed that a year ago they had been such fit and productive members of an Internet start up company. Now it seemed as if they had spent most of their lives sitting on their growing behinds stuffing their faces.

This of course lead to a problem at work. Not that they were in trouble or close to being fired but one day George hoped on his Segway and tried to go out on a quick round of his route only to find out that the machine would not move. It seems that the 300 pound weight limit had been met and no amount of pressure on the gas was going to get it moving with him standing on it.

Ross handled the situation well (for fear of a lawsuit) and just told him that he had to get it fixed and that for the foreseeable future no one would be using a Segway. The duo laughed at this and felt that this would only embarrass the flabby twins more, oblivious to the fact that Rosa almost weighed as much as either of them and George in fact weighed much more.

Rosa seemed to have gotten the worst of it as her physical fitness was completely non-existent and she found herself winded and drenched in sweat from even the shortest of walks. Her face was constantly flushed and she found that her thighs were chaffed tremendously after each shift. Her blubbery thighs pressed tightly together as she took each ponderous step, her walk beginning to become more of a waddle as she continued to gain weight.

George was not doing much better cardiovascularly but he was able to move around better due to the fact that he had spent his adult life working out and lifting heavy weight. He got winded just as easily as Rosa but his muscles were not taxed as much as hers even though he weighed more.
He would swing his big legs forward and all would watch as his paunch would react, bouncing in front of him and over the belt on his taxed slacks.

14 months into their new jobs and most would deem them unrecognizable from how they used to be. Their routines has dramatically changed and all the while they remained blissfully ignorant to what was happening to them.

Rosa was awoken from her slumber just before 7:15 by her alarm clock. She slowly rises up and swings her legs over the bed, her feet creating a loud thud when they land. She strains but finally gets to a standing position with great effort, her back cracking as she does so.

Where once would have stood a high school and competitive collegiate dancer now stands a woman who couldn't lift her self two inches off the ground let alone a foot. Rosa has let herself go drastically and the now 211 pound woman is none the wiser. She scratches her flabby belly and pays no attention to how much it shakes or just how much space it currently occupies. It does however decide to gurgle loudly as if to remind her that it's empty, a sly smile appearing on her face when she hears the noise.

"Hmmm, what to have before I shower? I wonder if there are any of those Oreos left from last night" she says before making her way into the kitchen.

Luckily for her there is still most of an entire row left in the package and claps her ends in excitement before wobbling to the fridge to grab a container of whole milk. She does t even bother with a glass and just opens the container and takes a swig straight from the carton before popping an Oreo in her mouth.

"Mmm, so good" she says with a little moan.

Each cookie elicits another moan, followed by a swig of milk, repeating this process until the cookies are finished. She tosses the package and the empty carton of milk in the trash and let's out a loud belch before wiping left over crumbs from her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I should probably go get ready, don't want to keep George waiting. Plus I don't want him to eat my breakfast like he did last time."

Rosa heads into her bathroom and goes about getting ready, failing to notice how shower takes a little longer because there is more of her to wash or not even seeing just how fuller and chubbier her face is. She simply thinks she looks the same as always and doesn't think anything is out of place, not even when her belly bumps into the sink as she goes to brush her teeth.

The only problem for Rosa that she is aware of is her lack of clothing options. She has been growing so fast that she outgrows new items on almost a monthly basis. At first she simply shrugged it off to a faulty washer and dryer but as time went on it was almost as if she ignored the tightness completely. The ring had been helpful in the sense that it had magically altered some of her clothes but it still left things a size or two too small for her, just die to the maliciousness of its nature. Rosa found herself struggling to fit her dimpled cheeks in panties or shirts that fully covered her bulging paunch on a consistent basis and kept refraining from buying anything larger. She was having a lot of trouble currently squeezing into a pair of sweat pants but with a large push she made them up over her hips and up enough that they covered her stomach somewhat . She failed to notice the small tear in the seat of er pants and just made her way downstairs, hoping that George stopped at the bakery to get her favorite treat.

The cold January air hit her hard the second she stepped out of her apartment and combined with the two flights of stairs she just walked down she was finding it hard to catch her breath. She tried taking some deep breathes but again found herself unable to. She was about to head back inside to gather her bearings when George's car pulled up, causing her to bolt inside it to escape the cold.

"Morning Ro", he says while looking at his partner who still is having a tough time catching her breath.

"Morning, gasp, partner. This weather is killing my lungs!"

"I know what you mean, last night I had to walk from my car to the door then up the stairs cause the elevator was down, I really thought I was a goner" he replies before handing her the extra large coffee from 'Kruger's German bakery'.

Ross accepts the coffee and smiles when she realizes where it's from.

"Oh, does this mean?"

He doesn't even let her finish before handing her an oversized bag.

"You know it partner, I was in the mood for it too ya know."

Rosa rips open the bag and her eyes immediately light up as she sees her favorite breakfast delight; a double chocolate chip fudge filled boulder. It's really a muffin but it looks to be the size of a small boulder, especially since each one packs a whooping 1100 calories. Her mouth waters as she rips off a corner and stuffs it into her mouth, chocolate smearing everywhere.

"This thing is like a piece of heaven" she says with a muffled voice.

Her partner nods, his double chin bobbing along with his head.

"I know, that's why I was a little late, I ate mine before getting you."

"Totally, urp fine. I'd do the same thing" she replies, taking a large swig of coffee before breaking off another chunk. She is making a mess of the muffin but she knows she'll get each crumb in the end.

George sips his coffee before letting out a belch of his own. He adjusts in his seat and tries to back up more. His stomach is really digging into the steering wheel as the high priced luxury automobile is not meant for someone who weighs over 320 pounds.

"This stupid steering wheel keeps taking up more and more space over here! It's got a mind of its own!"

Rosa glances over and sees her partner struggling to drive with his gut in the way. She is about to say something when she feels her own stomach pulled tightly by the seatbelt.

"Your seat belts aren't much better" she says while trying to adjust it.

"I know. I actually mentioned that to Mel the other day and she said she thinks I should move up and get like an Explorer or something, cause they are much roomier."

Rosa shoves the last chunk of muffin in her mouth but doesn't swallow before commenting on this.

"Mel huh. Really got a thing for her don't ya" she says with her mouth full, little pieces of muffin shooting everywhere.

George blushes as he tries to hide what appear to be feelings for the Dunkin Donuts employee.

"Uh, no, no. We are just friends. She's nice and a little cute and all but no no, just friends" he responds as he nervously sips his coffee.

George never has been shy about women before and about a year ago he'd never consider Melanie cute but then again he also wouldn't be straining past a massive gut to reach the steering wheel either. The ring has affected him and he genuinely thinks of Melanie as a kind person who he find attractive. He does still have an ego however.

"And besides, she may be cute but she's not hot enough for this bod" he says while trying to make a muscle. He fails miserably and only causes his arm fat to jiggle.

"Haha this is true. You hooking up with her isn't gonna happen unless you really let yourself go" she says, laughing and snorting as she does so.

The two partners joke the rest of the way to work and arrive on time and ready to start the day, a day filled with snacks and making fun of the malls denizens. As they leave the car George struggles to keep his sweats over his huge stomach and Rosa keeps picking at a wedgie that won't quit, failing to notice that the small tear in the seat of her pants has only gotten bigger.

Once in the ready room they pass Ross who simply nods at them and walks by, he says nothing to them and keeps it moving. In truth he is upset with how his once model employees have let themselves go so much and is really considering putting them on permanent static duty if they don't shape up. They of course don't know this and think everything is fine as they go about changing and getting ready to start their shift.

"Hmm, wonder where the twins are, didn't see them when we got in" George says as he opens the door for his partner.

"Me either, probably busy stuffing their faces", Rosa responds while trying to fix her slacks.

Rosa had outgrown her old baggy uniform and Ross, still eager to avoid a lawsuit simply told her that he was having it cleaned and they messed up, explaining why her new uniform no longer had jelly stains on the front or why the pants button was missing. In truth the once lithe dancer was close to bursting out of the once massive sized 12 uniform and was now working on bursting through her sized 24 uniform. She paid it no mind however and once again chalked it up to bad laundry or her being bloated from her period. Currently she was really frustrated by the tightness in the waist and the fact that her belt was too constricting but tried ignoring that as she went about doing her job.

About fifteen minutes into their shift however, George told his partner to slow down for a second so he could catch his breath. The obese man was red faced and gasping hard for air as the sweat dripped down his forehead.

"Sorry, gasp, Ro. Just need to, whew, catch my breath. Little light headed this morning, didn't get enough to eat I think" he says as he holds onto an empty bench. As he does, his stomach threatens another button on his shirt.

"It's ok George. Take a second no worries."

Rosa walks over to the bench and plops down herself. She may not be as big as him but she is much more out of shape.

"Blood sugar levels are low I think" she pants out while fanning her face , a rivulet of sweat dripping onto her hand.

"Yeah, and they turn the heat on full blast cause of the weather outside, it's killer."

In actuality, the temperature in the mall is a balmy 65 degrees.

"I, I think I'm gonna get a drink from Auntie Anne's, do you want anything?"

Rosa is about to say no but feels her stomach being to make its presence known.

"Sure, I'll go with you."

They waddle up to the counter and order slushies along with a large pretzel each. Knowing they may get yelled at for eating too long, they quickly stuff the pretzels into their mouths as fast as they can and dumping the containers of cheese sauce into their throats afterwards to save the time it would take to dunk the treat in instead. As she tilts her head back, Rosa gets a dabble of cheese sauce on her collar.

"Hmm, think you missed a spot Ro", George says while taking a swig of slushie.

"Rosa looks down and fidgets with her uniform to see her stained collar. She puts her finger on the sauce and brings it to her lips.

"Definitely cheese sauce, oh well. I'll tell Ross to clean this again."

George nods and wipes his mouth off with a napkin before adjusting his pants so that way his stomach isn't completely hanging out over the waist band.

"Guess we should go back on our patrol" Rosa says to him before tugging at her panties once again.

"Let's do it. Besides, only an hour or so till we can have coffee. This should tide us over until then."

They make their way around the mall again at a much slower pace. Their patrols have become filled with several breaks to catch their breathes as well as breaks to get snacks at every chance they can. Rosa and George don't go more than 15 minutes without stopping for one reason or another which explains why they are testing the resolve of the fabric of their uniforms. While they are making fun of other mall goers it is now they who are also on the receiving end of some rude comments, although they neither hear them or think they are about them.

At 11, George's alarm goes off, this time to the melody of Juice Newton's "Angel of the Morning". Rosa glances at George when the song goes off and he just tries to shut it off as he clearly gets embarrassed.

"Er, I downloaded the wrong song."

"Hahaha, sure you did pal. Whatever, it's after 11 and I'm feeling light headed again so let's get our snack" she says as she waddles as fast as she can towards the Dunkin Donuts, her ponderous ass jiggling uncontrollably in her tight slacks.

George sees her clothing issue and somewhere in the recess of his mind he knows that this shouldn't be the case and he is about to comment on it when his appetite tells him that there are more pressing matters to attend to.

"Hey Ro, wait up!"

He hurriedly waddles after his partner, his stomach and man boobs bouncing up and down wildly creating quite the site for many on lookers.

He gets to the doors of the Dunkin Donuts right after Rosa does and enters. He glances over at her and notices that her white shirt is sticking tightly to her back due to her weight and the sweat from moving so quickly. Her hair is a mess and she looks rather disheveled from being so woefully out of shape. No one in their right mind would have ever suspected that this guard ever had an athletic bone in his body.

"Gasp, go work your magic, lover gasp boy" she says before taking a seat in a chair, her widened hips hanging over the edges.

"She's, gasp, just a friend."

Rosa picks up a napkin and wipes her forehead, the napkin almost getting stuck to her skin.

"Sureeee she's not haha snort."

Her larger friend just shakes his head and makes his way to the counter, his gut getting there before the rest of him. As it does, Melanie walks over with two extra large iced coffees, both looking very light.

"There she is, the favorite part of my day."

Melanie smiles and just places the two coffees on the counter in front of him.

"Hehe, mine too. How are you doing "officer"?"

"I'm doing ok, just stopping crime one day at a time with my partner over there", he says while picking up his coffee.

"Hi Rosa, how are you today?"

Rosa waves before standing up and slowly making her way to the counter to pick up her own coffee.

"I'm ok Melanie, how are you?"

The two exchange pleasantries while George adjusts his belt. He takes another swig before of the coffee before stroking his chin, his stubble starting to itch. Melanie notices he hasn't shaved.

"Sorry, didn't get a chance to shave this morning."

"Oh no it's fine. Personally I think a man with hair is really well. Um, nevermind. What can I get you guys donut wise?"

They look at one another and they almost mentally agree on what they want.

"2 Boston Cremes, 2 Jelly, 1 Marble Frosted and a Strawberry Frosted", George says before winking at Melanie.

Melanie turns to fill up a box, allowing the two partners to talk.

"Wow, she doesn't hold back now does she? Openly flirting with you like that, she's got a lot of guts."

"Yeah, I uh, I guess she does."

Rosa takes another sip of coffee before picking at her pants again, showing no manners or care for who may see her do so.

"Seriously. And implying you shouldn't shave? Come on!"

Rosa is about to continue before Melanie returns. She stops and puts on a fake smile again before accepting the donuts.

"Thanks again Mel, you're the best."

"No problem Rosa."

"You really are the best angel of java. I feel bad taking these donuts all the time, you don't have to do this."

"Exactly, chomp. You're mmm, chomp, too good to us", she adds to his compliment while eating her first donut.

Melanie blushes and twiddles her thumbs nervously.

"Nah, it's no big deal. I could probably let even more donuts go to tell you the truth. I mean, that' if you wanted me to."

George is about to protest but Rosa steps in.

"Chomp, really? You could, gulp, do that?"

Melanie nods in approval.

"Course I could. Just let me know whenever you want it, no problem."

"Sure Mel? I don't, chomp, want to get you in trouble".

"Nope, no problem at all. Especially for an attractive cop, I mean attractive security, I mean. I'm just going to be quiet. Um, have a good day guys!"

Rosa and George leave the Dunkin Donuts, Rosa with a big smile and George still unsure about what has just happened.

"More free donuts? Your flirting finally paid off George!"

"I don't know Ro, I feel bad. Aren't we kind of, you know, exploiting her? I know getting a few donuts is but a dozen or more? I don't know if I like that."

Rosa just hands him a donut and pats him on his broad back.

"It's ok buddy", the short Italian girl says. "She said it was ok and besides, don't you love donuts? We can come here more than once a day now."

As if to emphasize her point she holds a donut to his face. He hesitates before accepting it and tearing into it.

"Alright, I guess as long as she says it's ok I'll agree. If she gets in trouble we have to stop, ok?"

He holds out a sugar coated hand and Rosa shakes it.

"Not a problem partner. I'll tell you though, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you got a crush on that chick."

"Ha, sure I do Ro."

Rosa walks away from her partner leaving George to think to himself.

"I wonder what I'd look like with a beard" he says before waddling away to catch up to her.

Their day continues the same for the rest of the day; they spend time watching the monitors in the back, eating an entire pizza pie and a dozen knots between them, followed by another tour of the lower level (which includes several rest and snack breaks) before heading back into the back to watch the monitors.

Around this time, Alex and Roy walk to the back for their daily work routine of taking George and Rosa's dinner order.

"Hello you two, you ready to get us dinner? I don't know about you George but I'm pretty hungry."

George isn't as eager as Rosa to torment these two.

"I'm hungry yeah but I mean you guys don't have to go out of your way too much. If you can get me a burger that's cool if not it's ok.."

Rosa is not happy by George being nice.

"Oh George it's ok, I'll order for you the since you want to be shy."

Roy takes out his iPhone and makes a note of what they want. It is a large order and neither of them are happy about it but they just shake their heads and head over to the over priced burger place.

As they wait in line, Alex begins to vent his frustrations.

"I'm getting sick of this crap. They treat us like crap and there is no reason to. They said they'd talk to Ross for us but they haven't even done that. Hell, they seem to be on his bad side almost as much as we are!"

Roy fidgets nervously.

"I don't know man, I mean, George doesn't seem as bad as he used to. Maybe Rosa will come around to?"

They move up a step in line but still have a ways to go before being able to order.

"Please they both still take advantage of us. Sure she's worse than him but he sucks too. All they do is sit on their asses now and ask us for food. Don't you think that's annoying?"

Roy thinks about it for a second.

"You are right, they are sitting around doing nothing and eating a lot nowadays."

Neither one of them is fully able to rationalize that they have gained much weight but they are beginning to shake the cloud that the ring has put on them and in everyone else's lives.

"I know. It got me thinking, if they wanna abuse us and have us get them dinner, why don't we really go all out on them?"

Roy doesn't fully comprehend what his friend is talking about.

"Huh, what are you talking about? Messing with them how?"

Alex smiles devilishly.

"Well they are both über fitness freaks, so how bout we 'fatten em up a bit'?"

Roy doesn't get it. Alex places his hand on his buddy's shoulder and tries to explain again.

"We buy their dinners right? Well what if we don't stop their? We can get them snacks, shakes, lie about what they are eating, all that kind of stuff. They don't seem to be exercising anymore so this should be really easy."

Roy isn't convinced.

"I don't know, that seems a little harsh don't you think?"

"Harsh? How much money have we spent on them for dinners? That's pretty friggin harsh! Come on man, it'll be good to get a little pay back. Maybe if they gain a few pounds they'll 'soften up' a bit! Hahaha."

Roy doesn't laugh.

"Jesus Roy it was a pun. Nevermind, we can talk about this later."

They get the food for Rosa and George like they normally do before heading back to give their tormentors their food.

Yet again they are met with rude comments from the others, although now it seems that it is just Rosa who is making jokes while George laughs half heartedly at each comment. Alex is steaming but Roy still refuses to go along with the plan. Alex leaves and heads back outside to patrol the upper level of the mall, leaving the rapidly swelling security guards to stuff their faces further.

Roy doesn't say much to Alex while they walk upstairs, he lets Alex vent as they make their way towards shifts end.

Rosa and George finish their shift without much fan fare and go to get changed. George finishes first and waits for his partner. As he does Alex and Roy also come out of the changing room and begin talking. While he is still rude to them it is nowhere near as bad as it used to be, almost bordering on joking with them, not against them.

Rosa walks out in her tight sweat suit and sees them all talking.

"Trying to make nice boys? It won't help you get out of dinner ya know" she says, flashing her chubby dimpled face at them in a mean spirited way.

Alex looks at her and sees how tight her pants are and gets an idea. He pulls out a Kit Kat bar and smiles.

"Nah we were just discussing if you guys liked dinner. I figured it wasn't enough so I got you this candy bar."

Rosa goes to accept the candy bar but Alex drops it on purpose.

"Oops, clumsy me."

"It's fine, I can get it myself."

She goes to bend over and as she does all can hear a slight pop. Rosa doesn't but she does feel her pants get tighter around her hips.

"Almost, ugh, almost got it."

She gives it one last push and grabs her treat but not before a loud rip echoes through the back. On display for George, Alex, and Roy is Rosa's swollen behind with white cotton panties wedged firmly up her crack.

"Huh, why is it cooler in here?"

Rosa opens the candy bar and pops a piece in her mouth before reaching back and feeling nothing but cellulite coated ass.

"Oh, oh my god" she gasps.

George immediately takes his hoodie and wraps it around his friends waist.

"Come on Ro, let's go."

Alex tries to stifle a laugh but Roy actually feels bad. No one thinks Rosa split her pants because of gaining weight but because she bout clothes a size too small. Roy tries to console her.

"I'm sorry Rosa. You know, my sister shops at Wal-Mart for her sweats. She says they are more forgiving and better for relaxing."

Rosa gives him an angry look.

"What did you say?"

Roy tries to explain himself while both George and Alex try to dissuade him. Sadly, he doesn't take their hint.

"I'm just saying my sister thinks Wal-Mart has nice sweats that are comfortable and she's kind of like y..."

He is unable to finish his sentence.

"Your sister?!?"

Her face is beat red and her second chin is jiggling with rage.

"I have nothing in common with your sister!"

"I wasn't, wasn't saying it in a bad way."

"What could I possibly have in common with your fat slob of a sister who shops in Wal-Mart? Does she go there so she can stuff her fat face on their snacks and decides, 'hey I'm here, might as well get stuff to cover my fat ass'!"

She pokes the shy Roy in the chest.

"Don't ever lump me in the same sentence as your sister!"

"Ro, come on that's enough."

George grabs her shoulder and helps lead her outside so they can leave. He genuinely seems concerned but doesn't apologize to either of them. Rosa waddles along in front of him, still mad at Roy and not even concerned with splitting her pants.

Alex walks up behind his friend and tries to console him.

"I'm sorry man, she's just a bitch and out of line."

Roy's hands are shaking as he grits his teeth.

"Screw her. Screw them. You wanted to fatten them up, I say we do it and don't stop until they apologize to us for being horrible human beings."

"And what if they don't apologize?"

Roy grins.

"Then we don't stop until they can't walk anymore."

They share a laugh and begin plotting their scheme. Back at Rosa's apartment, the ruby ring once again begins to pulse.