Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-24-2015, 04:40 PM   #1
fa_foo

fa_foo can now change their title
Default Fat Haircutter's Belly

I had an experience today that many of you will appreciate. I got my haircut today at a Supercuts, and the young woman who cut it was about 5'6" and 240 lbs. As she was moving around on my hair, she pressed her belly (some front, and sometimes a bit of the underside) against my arms and shoulders with regularity. I didn't quite know what to make of it, because it was a turn-on. Given her size, I could imagine it being a little difficult to be close enough for easier cutting, but it really felt like it was almost second nature for her to press up against her clients, but also somewhat avoidable if she wanted to.

My thoughts were:
"Should I help her out by moving my arms to the inside of the armrests and out of the way, or would that be weird, as if I'm offended? Should I leave my arms where they are on the armrests, tacitly giving her the signal that I'm okay with it?"
"How could I even broach the subject with her, as this amount of touching already seems, to me, somewhat intimate, and discussing her belly could get odd fast, whether she's doing this just as a matter of ease in haircutting, or because she enjoys the contact, or something else?"
"This is really enjoyable, and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm not moving. Keep breathing normally."
"I'm married, and this seems sort of like a micro affair, or as if paying a woman-of-the-night for a belly job, but this is actually just a bonus of getting a haircut."
"I wonder how non-FA or fat-phobic clients respond to this?"

In the end, I did just enjoy the cut, asked for her card, and if she usually works Saturdays, and gave her a 22% tip, not making too much of a deal out of it, except in my own thoughts.

This whole event reminded me back in college, there was a haircutter I used to go to who also pressed against me, but she was more like 350 and 5'9, so it was almost unavoidable, and I was still in the closet to myself and everybody else (yet I do remember I enjoying it then as well, but with less inner monologue).

"women who exude toughness but underneath are big softies.More than any physical trait I find women who carry themselves with a bit of a swagger deathly hot."
--wistful
fa_foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 10:37 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Best to not make a big deal of it.
I assume you love your wife so let it go.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 05:14 AM   #3
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

The usual dental hygienist at the Dentist I go to has, for lack of a better term, a huge rack. I basically spend the entire cleaning with the top of my head slightly in her cleavage.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 09:59 AM   #4
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
The usual dental hygienist at the Dentist I go to has, for lack of a better term, a huge rack. I basically spend the entire cleaning with the top of my head slightly in her cleavage.
What, every week?
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:27 AM   #5
fa_foo

fa_foo can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Best to not make a big deal of it.
I assume you love your wife so let it go.
Indeed, I do. When I got home, however, my wife said it was the best looking haircut I've gotten in a long time. Go figure.

"women who exude toughness but underneath are big softies.More than any physical trait I find women who carry themselves with a bit of a swagger deathly hot."
--wistful
fa_foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:52 PM   #6
Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Quote:
"This is really enjoyable, and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm not moving. Keep breathing normally."
In my opinion, number 3 is the correct answer. Life is short. I don't think your wife would mind you getting a decent haircut for once -- but a 22 percent tip? Really?

I may be trying Supercuts next time . . .
Jerry Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:01 AM   #7
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I had the same thing happen recently, only it was the generous boobs of the haircutter. She was worth every penny of the 25% tip. Lucky I was able to get up without embarrassment by the time she took the apron off of me.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 01:01 PM   #8
Pokerking2010

Pokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 clubPokerking2010 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Thomas View Post
In my opinion, number 3 is the correct answer. Life is short. I don't think your wife would mind you getting a decent haircut for once -- but a 22 percent tip? Really?

I may be trying Supercuts next time . . .

22 percent of a thirteen dollar haircut is three bucks
Pokerking2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:51 PM   #9
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokerking2010 View Post
22 percent of a thirteen dollar haircut is three bucks
Exactly. That is what I'll normally give if the hair cut is good and I liked the person cutting my hair. Sadly, I've never had an experience like that of the OP!
Old 01-27-2015, 02:20 PM   #10
YoJoshua

YoJoshua can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesYoJoshua can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

ha ha, I was just telling someone about a similar experience when I was 16. Went to a salon and the woman cutting my hair was 18. She had enormous upper arms and she kept brushing them against my face. I was thrilled! But too shy to say anything. Two years' age difference at that age is a lot.
YoJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:21 PM   #11
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

#3 is definitely the best response, especially if you are married. For us happily married guys, these kind of encounters are very nice and you should not make any kind of big deal out of it. Just enjoy it. I had the same experience getting my haircut at a new salon with a new stylist and my dental hygienist is also big and voluptuous. I have been seeing her for years, we get along great and have a lot of laughs before and after my semi-annual teeth cleaning. When she was complaining once about not finding a decent guy, I did tell her that if I were single I would marry her in a heartbeat, but that was as far as it went.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 07:48 PM   #12
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

..hearing about this experience kinda makes me wanna break down and finally get a haircut...
Old 02-10-2015, 10:50 AM   #13
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

Just thought I'd chime in as a fat former stylist and say that this kind of contact is often completely unavoidable. I'm only 5'3", and it was often really difficult to reach the tops of people's heads without leaning in close and getting that inevitable belly and boob squish. I was always VERY aware of it, and people would usually move their arms off the armrests to try to avoid it, which made me feel a little bad sometimes, but in the end I cared most about making sure my clients got a good cut. And nice tips were always appreciated.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:38 PM   #14
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Enjoy it. Consider it a perk to getting a hair cut.

Sometimes it is unavoidable. In my case, being a big girl.. when thin stylist go to cut my hair they bump into me and some even lean on me. :shrug: it is part of getting a hair cut. When getting my hair washed, they bump into me and lean on me as well.

Specially if the person cutting your hair is Hispanic. Hispanic stylist tend to treat customers like friends and family and will lean on you, or press against you when cutting your hair.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 11:01 PM   #15
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^Don't worry, I'm basically okay with it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Thomas View Post
"I may be trying Supercuts next time . . ."
You should. For guys, and young kids, they're absolutely great, a pretty good deal. You can buy, like, prepaid vouchers for as few as 5 haircuts, I think, at a substantial discount (5 haircuts for $50?). Plus it's so convenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undine View Post
"...but in the end I cared most about making sure my clients got a good cut."
Of course, that's what's most important.

In my own personal experienced, I always felt like I got a better cut whenever it was a female stylist who was at least somewhat aggressive in getting her hands (and, perhaps, a bit more than just that) all into me, running them all through over my scalp, ect... Which is typically a pleasant experience just by itself.

But now, maybe, I'm beginning to think it has some however indirect effect on the finished product...
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:19 PM   #16
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Yep....I have been going to the same hairstylist for several years now and I really like her.

She was always really pretty and overweight.....pear shaped! She became pregnant and got really big. Even almost a couple years after having her baby she is much heavier than she used to be....probably a 40-50 Lb gain. Big belly, huge hips and butt, really big breasts now and the fluffiest huge upper arms. She look's really comfortable, relaxed, heavy and CUTE.

Several haircuts ago she kept telling me how she is trying to eat healthy because she has gained so much weight. She is probably 5' 4" and weighs around 230 Lbs. I think she look's great and it is great to hear these conversations but I always want to say "don't lose any weight ....You look great". I almost want to go into the whole pitch of how I like heavier women and I wish my wife was way heavier. But I merely sit there and listen to her beautiful weight gain rant even though it is her trying to lose.

She to has always brushed her body into my arms etc. while cutting my hair but with her weight gain she almost rests her lower belly on top of my arm's while cutting, she presses her upper arms and even her breasts have pushed into my shoulders quite frequently. I to have elected to not move my arms and just relax and enjoy the touching. Her weight is a turn on to m and cant imagine for me it would be good with a thin hair stylist. I often wonder if she likes the touching as well or if she just can't refrain from the touching while cutting. She definitely rests her body on me for longer periods these days.

Long story short I enjoy and think about the haircuts prior to going in and all the Fat contact there will be. I used to feel a bit guilty but now I kind of relax and enjoy it.

I say Yea....to Pretty & Fat hairstylists!
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 05:21 AM   #17
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cutting hair is a precision thing. It requires concentration, stability and understanding. She doesn't have much time to worry about things like belly placement, her boobs, etc. - I'm positive due to my own experiences in this that her mind isn't even close to being on that and she's not trying to rub you down or anything. (lol) If it's not bothering you then I wouldn't mention it. If she's hurting you then you should speak up.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 06:05 PM   #18
Luv'emThick

Luv'emThick has said some nice things

If it was me & I thought she was a hot fat chick intentionally pushing her tits & belly against me I'd be pitching a tent Δ.
Luv'emThick is offline   Reply With Quote