Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Story Writers Forum

Old 01-27-2015, 07:49 AM   #1
magodamilion

magodamilion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmagodamilion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Something I saw on killer kids

First off, this isn't the story I was talking about potentially writing in the thread I posted on five seconds ago. This is something else which I don't really intend to write but would be something I'd like to read.

There's this show on Lifetime called Killer Kids which just features a bunch of stories about teenagers who've killed people. I watch it cause it's hilariously overdone and it feels vintage like it has a lot of concern about satanic cults.

So one day I was watching an episode about these people named Marlene Olive and Chuck Riley who killed the girl (Marlene's) parents. Sounds normal enough. But I got super turned on watching it because the way it was done would make for a very good dom/sub BHM/FFA Bonny and Clyde type story. I wish I could send you a link but it's nowhere on the internet. The video isn't anyways. Here's the gist of it:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/blog/art...ive/index.html

Now disclaimer this particular article doesn't make it sound the way I've described it. On the episode it delved much more into the details and there were parts in which he was basically a human sex toy to her. Lots of stuff went on that wasn't in this article. This one hints at it a little more but still not in the way the episode did: http://chipsfromdovetail.blogspot.ca...ene-olive.html

Except i'd want to change the ending where they get caught and just have them go on to be these badass hippie (it was the 70's) outlaws on the run.

Anyone want to take it and run with it? Make a story about it? Or anyone else agree with me that it could make a hot story? Or disagree even?
magodamilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:15 AM   #2
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Some other ideas:

Okay, what about a kind of fan fiction erotica built off of some of the characters in Portlandia, particularly some of the older, late 30's-early 40's types. I'm thinking more of that guy who stutters, Peter of Peter & Nance and less, say, Nina & Lance. Nance too, definitely. Toni as well, but without Candace.

What do you think? Is that weird? Too far out?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote