Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-08-2015, 11:37 AM   #1
kittyd7015

kittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up How much heavier to be a bbw?

how heavy would you guess I was and how much more until you could call me a bbw? :-) :-)
kittyd7015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:21 PM   #2
Jay129

Jay129 has said some nice things

My guess is 140.
You are gorgeous at that size.
What is a bbw other than a big beautiful woman? Surely that varies but I would guess many would say 175 and up?
Jay129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:41 PM   #3
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default 140 to 180

My guess is quite a big range because I can't tell how tall you are or how thick.

A BBW is more than just weight. It's a state of mind. Big. Beautiful. A real Woman.

My ideal BBW is all of those things plus confident, enthusiastic about life, and is happy.
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:05 PM   #4
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have to say it. Look at that ass!
Old 02-08-2015, 01:06 PM   #5
kittyd7015

kittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
I have to say it. Look at that ass!
lmao :-) :-)
Old 02-08-2015, 01:53 PM   #6
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay129 View Post
My guess is 140.
You are gorgeous at that size.
What is a bbw other than a big beautiful woman? Surely that varies but I would guess many would say 175 and up?
That sounds about right.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 05:57 PM   #7
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It’s kind of an odd question.Is the designation “BBW” important to you? “how much until you could call me a BBW?” Are you looking to qualify for something? You probably qualify for what, non-dimensions community, society would call busty. You are stilling on a donkey in the picture.When people are sitting they tend to look chubbier around the waist.That does not mean for a second that you are not welcome here.
Old 02-08-2015, 06:09 PM   #8
RubyRipples

RubyRipples can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
It’s kind of an odd question.Is the designation “BBW” important to you? “how much until you could call me a BBW?” Are you looking to qualify for something? You probably qualify for what, non-dimensions community, society would call busty. You are stilling on a donkey in the picture.When people are sitting they tend to look chubbier around the waist.That does not mean for a second that you are not welcome here.
Given that probably 80 percent of the men on this site are slim, of course she's welcome. And her bust looks completely in proportion to her height so I wouldn't call her busty.
RubyRipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 06:22 PM   #9
fuelingfire

I stand corrected.
Old 02-08-2015, 07:32 PM   #10
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyd7015 View Post
how heavy would you guess I was and how much more until you could call me a bbw? :-) :-)
As far as I'm concerned, any woman even half as pretty as you can be called anything she wants!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:12 PM   #11
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Traditionally, calling oneself a BBW requires merely that you be female. Bigness, like beauty, is all in the mind's eye-- if you think of yourself as big and beautiful, go for it-- but why be stuck on some label anyway? A Rose by any other name still left Mickey Smith to go journeying in time and space.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:29 PM   #12
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I suspect Kitty used to hang out in a chess lounge.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:01 AM   #13
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The first B is a matter of interpretation, but you definitely qualify as a "BW" Kitty...Soft, friendly and delicious!...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 04:07 PM   #14
kittyd7015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I suspect Kitty used to hang out in a chess lounge.....
huh wot does dat mean
Old 02-13-2015, 04:15 AM   #15
kittyd7015

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
The first B is a matter of interpretation, but you definitely qualify as a "BW" Kitty...Soft, friendly and delicious!...
um ty i guess lol xxx
Old 02-13-2015, 04:34 AM   #16
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

If you are overweight then yes you are a bbw. I don't understand why it would matter though. Be whatever you want to be.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 05:36 AM   #17
xmonroex

xmonroex has said some nice things

I Think you are gorgeous BBW.
xmonroex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 04:43 AM   #18
kittyd7015

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmonroex View Post
I Think you are gorgeous BBW.
u think im BBW already? xxx
Old 02-18-2015, 05:36 PM   #19
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Red face

Oh Dear Kitty.....you'll NEVA EVA be big enough......for some.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:16 AM   #20
kittyd7015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Oh Dear Kitty.....you'll NEVA EVA be big enough......for some.
hehehe gess i can try lol xxx
Old 02-21-2015, 11:30 AM   #21
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I would guess 150 (also guessing you're probably 5'6" - 5'7"-ish). At this point I would say you're a little chubby. I would consider most women in the "BBW range" by about 170-180 but it depends on body type. I think about 20-25 lbs more and you'd definitely be there...

I assume you're actively gaining?
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 08:35 AM   #22
kittyd7015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extinctor100 View Post
I would guess 150 (also guessing you're probably 5'6" - 5'7"-ish). At this point I would say you're a little chubby. I would consider most women in the "BBW range" by about 170-180 but it depends on body type. I think about 20-25 lbs more and you'd definitely be there...

I assume you're actively gaining?
Im already heavier dan 150 lol xxx
Old 03-07-2015, 08:24 PM   #23
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default You're obviously a woman . . .

Quote:
You're obviously a woman (or you fake it well) and you have a big smile. That qualifies you as a BW in my eyes. The other 'B' - well, who cares? Not me!

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 01:37 AM   #24
kittyd7015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
You're obviously a woman (or you fake it well) and you have a big smile. That qualifies you as a BW in my eyes. The other 'B' - well, who cares? Not me!
I was curious hun :-) xxx
Old 03-10-2015, 02:14 PM   #25
FrankBell

FrankBell has said some nice things

Beautiful yes but hardly big ! Your belly needs to at least have a fat roll when seated on your (__*__) and donkey. You should probably have a BMI of at least 30 which is 180 lbs for a 5'5" body and at the cusp of when overweight becomes obese.
FrankBell is offline   Reply With Quote