Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-11-2015, 07:46 AM   #26
kittyd7015

kittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankBell View Post
Beautiful yes but hardly big ! Your belly needs to at least have a fat roll when seated on your (__*__) and donkey. You should probably have a BMI of at least 30 which is 180 lbs for a 5'5" body and at the cusp of when overweight becomes obese.
im not sure he would have been able to let me sit there longer if I had a bigger fat roll lol xxx
kittyd7015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:37 AM   #27
FrankBell

FrankBell has said some nice things

You are the classic hot young girl that thinks she is FAT when you actually are nowhere near fat. You at least are not an anorexic-looking skeleton with your ribs poking out that looks like she needs a few big Macs via IV immediately. You have barely a pinch of flab even seated and are much thinner than most American women. You might be considered a bit fat in Japan and other Asian countries but not in US, UK, Canada etc.
FrankBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:23 AM   #28
FrankBell

I'm not sure if I can successfully post a Youtube video here, but I'll try. This girl is a BBW, not by a lot but she is there, and lovely !

Old 03-12-2015, 11:39 AM   #29
kittyd7015

kittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

omg my belly is lik dat lol
Old 03-12-2015, 12:17 PM   #30
FrankBell

Kitty: If your belly is as big as hers is then you must have put on at least 25 lbs since the (__*__) photo ! That girl's tummy clearly touches her thighs seated and yours did not for one thing. Do you think her boobs are fake ?
Old 03-12-2015, 05:25 PM   #31
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Frank.....you think the girl in the vid is fat?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:04 PM   #32
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Frank.....you think the girl in the vid is fat?
I always smile when I see something like this on Dims.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:07 PM   #33
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
I always smile when I see something like this on Dims.
Frank calling that girl fat makes me kinda sad......I think she's beautiful with a gorgeous figure. And.....she's probably been called fat and made fun of by some asshole.

That's what is making me sad.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-12-2015, 06:20 PM   #34
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Frank calling that girl fat makes me kinda sad......I think she's beautiful with a gorgeous figure. And.....she's probably been called fat and made fun of by some asshole.

I took it as if asking “How blue is the sky?” You think that’s blue?
I like to think that, this being Dims, fat is viewed in a positive light. And can be seen as many different sizes.However, if you are right, and she is posting it because some douche calls her fat… then yes it’s sad.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:58 AM   #35
FrankBell

Quote:

Well yes she is a bit fat. There is a noticeable roll of flab on her stomach and she has thick thighs and a large rear-end, huge boobs that look like original equipment. She's probably in the neighborhood of 200 lbs and would I'm sure have a BMI that qualifies as obese.

Fat isn't a bad thing ( especially in these parts) . I think she has a fantastic body and looks totally sexy. I'd love to have her as my G/F or wife as she is or heavier..... no problem at all if she were mine and gained 25,50, even 75-100 lbs, she'd be great with some more meat on her, in particular on her tummy since the boobs are certainly there. I love a big rear and thick thighs as well so fine if they got bigger too. I'd be upset if she lost weight since she looks so HOT presently. She does have FAT however and is overweight....not that there is anything wrong with that at all !

I don't like women that are rail thin at all, like Playboy model types that are 5'8" tall and weigh 124 lbs and have a 24" waist and fake 38DD teats. I want a woman to have a soft body with a muffintop, lovehandles and jiggly thighs and ass and some backrolls. I'm FAT too !
Old 03-14-2015, 09:10 AM   #36
FrankBell

I find it funny that so many women strive so hard to be unnaturally skinny, when most guys have a gut on them anyway and even many fit gym rat dudes want the softer girls anyway.

This girl is pretty and her trim hourglass figure does look good and her tummy and navel are very sexy. I usually do not like a girl to be this skinny and think she would better if she gained at least 50 lbs, and she is trying to fit into skinny jeans for like a 14 year old teenie bopper that doesn't yet have a figure. It's mind bottling that she thinks she needs to slim down, IMO !

Old 03-14-2015, 12:09 PM   #37
FrankBell

Quote:

actually, I didn't even use the "F" word ( FAT) to describe her, I used BBW initially. Fat is a compliment here anyway ( to most). There can be such a thing as too fat ( as in like immobile and likely to die by age 30 because you are several hundred pounds overweight and intentionally killing yourself by fork ) but most people know when there gaining hobby ( ? ) is getting out of control, at least I hope so.
Old 03-14-2015, 02:40 PM   #38
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankBell View Post
actually, I didn't even use the "F" word ( FAT) to describe her, I used BBW initially. Fat is a compliment here anyway ( to most). There can be such a thing as too fat ( as in like immobile and likely to die by age 30 because you are several hundred pounds overweight and intentionally killing yourself by fork ) but most people know when there gaining hobby ( ? ) is getting out of control, at least I hope so.
Ok not fat....then big...as in the question at hand. She's not big either.

Old 04-02-2015, 12:31 AM   #39
kittyd7015

Frank does she say she needs to slim down? looks lik she jus needs bigger jeans lol xxx
Old 04-02-2015, 06:39 AM   #40
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Agreed with Frank all the way. Pretttttttttttty sure that this is the weight gain enthusiast board. For one, he didn't use the word "fat" anyhow, and for two, even if he had, it would have been taken as a compliment by the majority of the people even looking at this board/thread.
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 03:19 PM   #41
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OP, you look very pretty. Love yourself at 150 or 350 or any point in between and don't worry about when you "become a BBW." You are what you are and you are the one who defines that. Some women can't be lean/fit enough for some men. Here on Dims we have the opposite extreme: some women can't be fat enough. As long as you're happy with who you are, everyone else's opinion shouldn't matter.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 04:05 PM   #42
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extinctor100 View Post
Agreed with Frank all the way. Pretttttttttttty sure that this is the weight gain enthusiast board. For one, he didn't use the word "fat" anyhow, and for two, even if he had, it would have been taken as a compliment by the majority of the people even looking at this board/thread.
Also pretty sure he posted a youtube video- not some chick on the weight board saying she loves gaining. *shrugs*

Get bent if you wish, still sad to me.

Old 04-02-2015, 08:05 PM   #43
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Also pretty sure he posted a youtube video- not some chick on the weight board saying she loves gaining. *shrugs*

Get bent if you wish, still sad to me.
I have to agree. "Fat" may be a good thing to some here on Dims. But that may not be the case to a "fat" girl. Few women I've ever met have cared to be defined by any given physical feature, especially a weight related one. I think sometimes FAs assume that their attraction to overweight women will be endearing enough to overcome otherwise obvious faux pas, and that it is okay to call a girl "fat" because to them (the FA) it is a good thing. When I was first blossoming into being an FA I made some mistakes. I once had a girl ask me what I found attractive about her and without really thinking of my answer I led with "I like fat girls." You can imagine how smooth the rest of that date went.

You see, a lot of fat girls don't want to be "fat girls." That is, they don't want to be described/defined by it. They just want to be "girls." Girls who want the same things other girls want: guys who are attracted to them and value them. That doesn't mean a guy can't be attracted to a girl because she's fat. But he's really hurting his chances if he leads with that, like I did. Thankfully I learned how to communicate my answers to similar questions asked by other girls in a manner that conveyed that I had a "type" (overweight girls) but still sought something unique in every person I dated.

A lot of overweight women get enough reminders and negative messages from society every day. They don't need that from the men who are supposed to love them, too.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:24 AM   #44
kittyd7015

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
OP, you look very pretty. Love yourself at 150 or 350 or any point in between and don't worry about when you "become a BBW." You are what you are and you are the one who defines that. Some women can't be lean/fit enough for some men. Here on Dims we have the opposite extreme: some women can't be fat enough. As long as you're happy with who you are, everyone else's opinion shouldn't matter.
but bbw is a bracket an I want to kno how much I need to gain to get in that bracket if its my choice :-) xxx
Old 04-03-2015, 02:33 AM   #45
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyd7015 View Post
but bbw is a bracket an I want to kno how much I need to gain to get in that bracket if its my choice :-) xxx
Of course it's your choice. My point was not that you shouldn't gain but that the "bracket" is subjective so YOU get to define it. With that said, not all pounds are created equal. Height matters too. I dated a woman who was probably 250-265, but at 6'1-2" she was hardly a BBW. More like plus plus plus size model. The 5'1" girl I dated who weighed 200...she was a "petite" BBW, if that makes any sense! Everyone's answer will be a little different.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:49 AM   #46
kittyd7015

Quote:
Of course it's your choice. My point was not that you shouldn't gain but that the "bracket" is subjective so YOU get to define it. With that said, not all pounds are created equal. Height matters too. I dated a woman who was probably 250-265, but at 6'1-2" she was hardly a BBW. More like plus plus plus size model. The 5'1" girl I dated who weighed 200...she was a "petite" BBW, if that makes any sense! Everyone's answer will be a little different.
your stil dodgin my q ;-) how much would I hav to gain? xxx
Old 04-03-2015, 02:57 AM   #47
happily_married

Quote:
your stil dodgin my q ;-) how much would I hav to gain? xxx
Haha you're not going to let me off the hook are you? I don't know, really because other factors besides weight play into it for me. Like body type, basic shape, composition, etc. How tall are you?
Old 04-03-2015, 03:01 AM   #48
kittyd7015

Quote:
Haha you're not going to let me off the hook are you? I don't know, really because other factors besides weight play into it for me. Like body type, basic shape, composition, etc. How tall are you?
5"4ish xxx
Old 04-03-2015, 03:05 AM   #49
happily_married

Quote:
5"4ish xxx
At that height I would guess you would start looking like what most would consider a BBW around the 200-225 range. Just a guess on my part and a pretty uneducated one at that!
Old 04-03-2015, 06:09 AM   #50
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think it's pretty easy to join the BBW club. Go to those health charts, see what you're "supposed" to weigh, tack on a hundred pounds, and voila... you're an official BBW.
Marlayna is online now   Reply With Quote