Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-12-2015, 12:46 PM   #1
Gordi

Gordi can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordi can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default 10 Reasons Sleeping with a Husky (insert BHM) Guy is the Best

I Don't subscribe to Cosmopolitan, but I friend sent me this article and I thought about DIMENSIONS!!
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love...y-is-the-best/

OK really don't like the part that refers to skinny girlfriend!! but some are cute

ENJOY and post your reasons!!
Gordi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 05:07 PM   #2
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here I thought I was a good furnace.
Old 05-19-2015, 05:17 PM   #3
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

totally agree with most of this list. bhm are the best bedmates!
Old 05-25-2015, 04:10 PM   #4
Gordi

Gordi can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordi can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
totally agree with most of this list. bhm are the best bedmates!
Totally...I must be totally lucky..also a great masseur!
Gordi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 06:05 AM   #5
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

+1

Can't argue with Cosmo. It must be true if they say it. 10 million women swear by this bible of relationships...
Old 06-10-2015, 06:41 AM   #6
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I apparently cancel out all these benefits with the places I choose put my cold feet to warm them up ;p

also ... be wary of people taking too much advice from cosmo