Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-15-2015, 09:56 PM   #1
BBWSavannah

BBWSavannah has said some nice things
Default Getting big

I am trying to get bigger, mostly in the thighs and butt area, but dont know what I should be eating or supplements to take.

Any suggestions? (types of food, supplements, etc)
BBWSavannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 09:48 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you gain weight the fat goes wherever it wants to so you have no control over that.
Eat more is the only way I know to gain weight.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:47 PM   #3
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default If you stuff

Stuffing tends to expand the belly, at least that's what I've found.

Getting bigger in the butt and thighs I think takes a lot of sitting and of course effort to try to gain weight. But sitting seems to be the key.

Good luck!

Of course carbs are essential for any successful weight gain program.
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 02:53 PM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
If you gain weight the fat goes wherever it wants to so you have no control over that.
I think that is pretty much the case, when it comes to fat. The one thing that you can do is build up the bum and thigh muscles--the fatter you are, the more you can provide your own resistance training, so this is not a totally crazy thought Staying active and doing some harder activities, as well as doing exercises and stretches, can both help you carry the weight and build up the muscles that can give some underlying shape in your bum and thighs.

Sorry that I don't have any easier suggestions.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:33 AM   #5
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I honestly don't think a person has control over where their weight gain goes but if your a person who's weight is most in the belly and arms chances are that's where the extra weight will go.
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote