Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-16-2015, 05:37 PM   #1
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Restaurants that serve 2,000cal+ single meals

I'm just going to leave this here:

"The nation’s largest restaurant chains have made a big deal in recent years about introducing smaller portion sizes. McDonald’s eliminated the Supersize menu, while T.G.I. Fridays and others have introduced small-plate items. Yet the restaurants have also been doing something else, with less fanfare: continuing to add dishes so rich that a single meal often contains a full day’s worth of calories." And then the article goes on to list lots of examples... B)

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...abt=0002&abg=0
Old 02-17-2015, 09:32 AM   #2
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

When I go out to a restaurant to eat, I go out to EAT I can easily consume 2000 calories at McDonalds alone. At most sit down restaurants the portions are huge and rich, not counting desserts. Even a large salad with dressing and meats and cheese can be a massive amount of calories.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:46 AM   #3
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

good to know what to order, might make good use of the sonic shake entry once it warms up a bit.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote