Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-21-2015, 05:43 PM   #1
BBWlover14

BBWlover14 can now change their title
Default Do 300lbs+ with big thighs and a big booty need a bigger sized dick?

I saw a thread before but it really never talked about women with big thighs and big booty. I want to know what size dick isn't going to cut it and what size would.
BBWlover14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 06:14 PM   #2
DJBEATBOX2k3

DJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default dafuk?

If you know what to do and know your partners body... size should not matter.
DJBEATBOX2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:02 PM   #3
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBEATBOX2k3 View Post
If you know what to do and know your partners body... size should not matter.
This is correct.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 10:15 PM   #4
jrose123

jrose123 has said some nice things

If a male Chihuahua falls in love with a female great dane.... It ain't happening!
jrose123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 11:54 PM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Come on really?
You should know this you are a man right?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 01:12 PM   #6
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I am sure a bigger member would be ideal.....although not a deal breaker!

Probably just more re-inserting from fall out if that so called member is smaller.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 04:45 PM   #7
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose123 View Post
If a male Chihuahua falls in love with a female great dane.... It ain't happening!
Get that Chihuahua a stool!
Old 03-18-2015, 06:17 AM   #8
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

I am 550+ big everything and my partner is of average size, statistically speaking. He does an awesome job. My ex was well endowed, he did a horrible job, despite coaching attempts.

Every vag is different, regardless of your ladies size.
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:18 PM   #9
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Honestly...

I think this is sad. Threads like these, where people are asking for permission to allow themselves to become preoccupied with what aspects of the themselves they practically can't change (Size, weight, class or caste, etc...). Rationalizing it by projecting that self-rejection onto some imaginary person they wouldn't even take the chance to approach.

It's morbid.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:09 PM   #10
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Every time I read this thread title too quickly I think it's saying something about a three hundred pound dick.

That is all

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:33 PM   #11
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Every time I read this thread title too quickly I think it's saying something about a three hundred pound dick.

That is all
The title doesn't actually specify. It just says 300+lbs, with zero mention of what/who weighs that.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 10:31 PM   #12
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

To the op Obviously you have never been with a big(or my idea of chubby, 300lbs) woman before... Even if it isn't possible; there are other fun things to do in the bed room. True love will always find a way to make love at any size
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:35 PM   #13
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think Peter pretty much summed it up.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 06:59 AM   #14
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I think it depends on each person. I had a gf that was 330, I am below average size but she did not complain. Like someone else said if it falls out just put it back in.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 01:45 PM   #15
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't know if I am big, small or average. I've never actually measured myself. The only time my size actually came up was when I had a partner who weighed ~350. She was very fond of anal sex and appreciated my size because it fit where she wanted it without hurting her. Apparently in her past she'd had a tough time finding a partner who was "small enough" AND willing to perform anal with her. They were either too big to the point it was painful for her or simply not into that style of intercourse. I was willing to perform anal plus I was the perfect size for her, and she practically could not get enough. As for her vagina; position, skill and willingness to adjust to her needs and desires meant I was never unable to please her.

*Sorry if this is too graphic.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 06:53 PM   #16
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I don't know if I am big, small or average. I've never actually measured myself. The only time my size actually came up was when I had a partner who weighed ~350. She was very fond of anal sex and appreciated my size because it fit where she wanted it without hurting her. Apparently in her past she'd had a tough time finding a partner who was "small enough" AND willing to perform anal with her. They were either too big to the point it was painful for her or simply not into that style of intercourse. I was willing to perform anal plus I was the perfect size for her, and she practically could not get enough. As for her vagina; position, skill and willingness to adjust to her needs and desires meant I was never unable to please her.

*Sorry if this is too graphic.
If your wife doesn't think it's too graphic, then I'm sure it's fine. What does she say?
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 07:38 PM   #17
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
If your wife doesn't think it's too graphic, then I'm sure it's fine. What does she say?
Oh, this individual from the post above was not my wife but a girlfriend from 10 years ago. I was more concerned with the graphic content of my post in general with respect to the forum.

Also, in the interest of full disclosure, my wife is familiar with the story I shared and is okay with details about previous partners, or general descriptions of our habits.
Old 03-25-2015, 02:31 PM   #18
wreckless1967

wreckless1967 can now change their title

Hmm sex with a larger S/O, in my case wife to be, as she has gained a considerable amount of lovely soft fat in our 10 yrs together, festivities are should we say more delightfully challenging than they were when she was 120lbs less so,, all that sexy fat to deal with, lifting her huge bum cheek up to spoon her, feeling her bum up to my chest and knowing that she may get bigger in time as she is happy. On a more raw note,, the erotic thought of becoming "to fat to fuk" but still trying, I must confess does turn me on
wreckless1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 12:41 PM   #19
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

all that sexy fat to deal with, lifting her huge bum cheek up to spoon her, feeling her bum up to my chest and knowing that she may get bigger in time as she is happy. On a more raw note,, the erotic thought of becoming "to fat to fuk" but still trying, I must confess does turn me on[/QUOTE]

Great point....and I agree whole heartedly!

My wife and I are not even close but ......Just the very thought of sex becoming more difficult because of my wives bigger belly and weight or mine really does create the most intense arousal and almost makes the thought of sex heightened even that much more for me....being that the overall weight gain fetish is being fully fulfilled.

The thought of the struggle and the vulnerability and the awckward heavy breathing set me off to an extreme just thinking about it.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:47 AM   #20
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Lightbulb

You can NOT look at a woman's body size and say that she needs a bigger penis. Just because you are putting your penis into her vagina, doesn't mean she's going to have an orgasm. It's about what each individual woman enjoys. For most women, their primary pleasure comes from stimulating the clitoris. The clitoris is most sensitive erogenous zone. Please get familiar with it, guys!
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 06:21 AM   #21
happily_married

^ @ mimosa...

Don't worry, we're not all oblivious to reality! Some of us are very in tune with the clitoris and very eager to do whatever it takes to make our partner happy. My wife seldom has to give instructions.
Old 03-27-2015, 02:42 PM   #22
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

No wonder you're *happily_married*! lol That's wonderful. Do you have a single brother or cousin ?
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:24 PM   #23
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Quote:
^ @ mimosa...

Don't worry, we're not all oblivious to reality! Some of us are very in tune with the clitoris and very eager to do whatever it takes to make our partner happy. My wife seldom has to give instructions.
Wow, we are similar. When my wife and I have sex she gets her orgasm first via my tongue, and I get mine the traditional way. But every time she gets hers first, and always from oral sex. In fact I love to do it, and am more than happy to give her an orgasm this way. Boy does she shake, and quiver, what a release, its so sexy, but almost scares me sometimes how her body jumps, and shakes. Its quite a sight, and fun to watch.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 06:21 PM   #24
happily_married

^ You are speaking my language, Johnny. I think I may love giving her oral as much as she likes it. I love when she starts to build up and puts her hand on the back of my head and pushes me in...Yeah, those are some pretty hot moments. There is something about her orgasming in my face that is just awesome. She also likes to orgasm with me inside her. We've even gotten good enough to orgasm together. A little adjusting of our positions and the base of my penis stimulates her clitoris. It takes pacing myself and feeling, pressing my abdomen into hers, my belly into hers so I can feel what's going on inside her. And of course, listening to her breathing. When I feel her ramping up I do as well and...well, you know. It's a special moment to orgasm together.
Old 03-27-2015, 06:46 PM   #25
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Quote:
^ You are speaking my language, Johnny. I think I may love giving her oral as much as she likes it. I love when she starts to build up and puts her hand on the back of my head and pushes me in...Yeah, those are some pretty hot moments. There is something about her orgasming in my face that is just awesome. She also likes to orgasm with me inside her. We've even gotten good enough to orgasm together. A little adjusting of our positions and the base of my penis stimulates her clitoris. It takes pacing myself and feeling, pressing my abdomen into hers, my belly into hers so I can feel what's going on inside her. And of course, listening to her breathing. When I feel her ramping up I do as well and...well, you know. It's a special moment to orgasm together.
No doubt about this. I often tell her I love giving her oral, and watching her orgasm almost more than getting off myself. Its like a tie, one does not go without the other. If she doesn't cum hard, I don't cum hard. Both go hand in hand. I cannot remember the last time we just had sex, I lick her, she gets an awesome orgasm, then I get mine. It works that way every single time. My god does she cum hard, its very animated and looks awesome.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote