Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-27-2015, 06:53 PM   #26
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny99 View Post
No doubt about this. I often tell her I love giving her oral, and watching her orgasm almost more than getting off myself. Its like a tie, one does not go without the other. If she doesn't cum hard, I don't cum hard. Both go hand in hand. I cannot remember the last time we just had sex, I lick her, she gets an awesome orgasm, then I get mine. It works that way every single time. My god does she cum hard, its very animated and looks awesome.
We are going to get banned if we keep this up. My wife has lost quite a bit of weight, so she's actually not a 300+ pound woman anymore. At her peak weight I was as satisfied and proud as a husband could be. But it's her body and her choice, and once she decided she was going to lose weight I was behind her all the way. You can't spot reduce, anyone who has undergone a major weight loss effort will tell you. Fortunately a lot of the weight has come from her waist, and even though her ass is smaller than it used to be, proportionally it's larger. And just this week she told me she is making some changes to her workouts to target/isolate her butt. That was...good news, to say the least.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 06:54 PM   #27
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Gentlemen, sounds like you know what you're doing. Bravo!
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 07:02 PM   #28
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
We are going to get banned if we keep this up. My wife has lost quite a bit of weight, so she's actually not a 300+ pound woman anymore. At her peak weight I was as satisfied and proud as a husband could be. But it's her body and her choice, and once she decided she was going to lose weight I was behind her all the way. You can't spot reduce, anyone who has undergone a major weight loss effort will tell you. Fortunately a lot of the weight has come from her waist, and even though her ass is smaller than it used to be, proportionally it's larger. And just this week she told me she is making some changes to her workouts to target/isolate her butt. That was...good news, to say the least.
Yeah my wife is nowhere 300 pounds. She is short so she has a nice BBW figure. Prefect to me. She is more like 200 to 210, somewhere in that range.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 07:03 PM   #29
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Thanks, I take pride in keeping my wife happy and giving her pleasure.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 07:07 PM   #30
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
My ex-husband did NOT do that. So that's why he's my ex. Your lady is very lucky. Good for you!
Old 03-27-2015, 07:08 PM   #31
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I try. The labored breathing, convulsing, tremors, and deep guttural moans would indicate something I'm doing is working!
Old 03-27-2015, 07:17 PM   #32
happily_married

Quote:
Yeah my wife is nowhere 300 pounds. She is short so she has a nice BBW figure. Prefect to me. She is more like 200 to 210, somewhere in that range.
Mine was at 335 for a while. It was amazing to have a wife that weighed a little over twice what I did. But like I said, she wasn't happy. There were days I dreamed she'd be looking at herself in the mirror or see the way I worship her and the light would go on and she would say, "Sure I am carrying a lot of weight but my husband adores me and if he thinks I'm hot..." That day never came. What I got instead was, "Honey, I hope all that talk about loving me like I am was legit, because I give up on losing weight and you are officially stuck with a fatass for a wife." To hear my wife call herself that was painful. I wanted a 335 pound wife, but more importantly I wanted a happy wife. I didn't want a 335 pound wife who was miserable and had given up on herself. So as painful as it was, I encouraged her to keep trying. She spun her wheels a while beyond that point, but she's down to ~220 or maybe lower now. I am very proud of her.

Quote:
As do I. Last summer I got the "procedure." You know, the "no more babies" one. My wife was so turned on by my willingness to do it that even as I lay on the bed with a bag of frozen peas, she straddled my face and let me worship her. She got to orgasm, obviously in my condition I did not. But I still felt she was taking care of me by letting me take care of her.
Old 03-29-2015, 04:23 AM   #33
happily_married

Quote:
My ex-husband did NOT do that. So that's why he's my ex. Your lady is very lucky. Good for you!
I simply cannot comprehend why some men don't. If you have something good, don't you WANT to take care of it? Don't you want to ensure mutual happiness because doesn't mutual happiness result in greater pleasure for both?

Then again, a lot of guys look at me and write me off as 100% "vaginafied" because I defer to my wife in a lot of matters. So be it, I care what she thinks, not them.
Old 03-30-2015, 12:53 AM   #34
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

I'm thankful to know that there are some wonderful men that know how to give a woman happiness and pleasure. I deeply appreciate them the most.

Quote:
I simply cannot comprehend why some men don't. If you have something good, don't you WANT to take care of it? Don't you want to ensure mutual happiness because doesn't mutual happiness result in greater pleasure for both?

Then again, a lot of guys look at me and write me off as 100% "vaginafied" because I defer to my wife in a lot of matters. So be it, I care what she thinks, not them.
Old 05-07-2015, 11:26 PM   #35
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Some say its not the size that matters its all in how its used.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:33 AM   #36
jtgw

jtgw can now change their title

I would say size matters in terms of what positions work better for penetration. I'm average length and missionary works fine with average or chubby girls, but once they start getting that huge belly it gets harder (pun intended) to stick it in. At that point doggy or cowgirl become better choices.
jtgw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 10:29 AM   #37
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgw View Post
I would say size matters in terms of what positions work better for penetration. I'm average length and missionary works fine with average or chubby girls, but once they start getting that huge belly it gets harder (pun intended) to stick it in. At that point doggy or cowgirl become better choices.

It also depends on how flexable you are as well.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:34 AM   #38
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
It also depends on how flexable you are as well.
Agree. It's nothing a little arch in the lower back and a forward pushing of the hips can't overcome!
Old 05-12-2015, 07:11 PM   #39
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

I absolutely love to pleasure my wife orally. Sometimes she orgasms too quickly. That's ok, I just give her more.
As far as sex goes. One of our favorite positions is when she is on her side and I am vertically straddling a thigh. My average sized penis hits plenty deep to satisfy both of us.
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:45 AM   #40
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There was something I wanted to say about giving clitoral orgasms. Wait! It's on the tip of my tounge...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 12:04 PM   #41
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol.. this thread started out about dick sized and ended up erotic stories of oral.

To the OP.. where there is a will there is a way. If you are NOT creative, or are willing to put in effort, then you are not going to be good for any woman period regardless of her size. Big or small, women like diversity in bed as much as men do.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 04:57 AM   #42
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
There was something I wanted to say about giving clitoral orgasms. Wait! It's on the tip of my tounge...
C'mon, speechlessness isn't insurmountable -- you can lick it if you try hard enough!
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 08:26 AM   #43
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

Believe it or not, some chicks aren't into receiving oral.
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 04:35 PM   #44
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDaySir View Post

Hence, my original thought when reading this thread title was a simple Yes.

Dicks are way more interesting than tongues...just saying.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 04:48 PM   #45
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDaySir View Post
This is true. I do believe that is due to past bad experiences. Some men hate taking directions....others just have bad technique...

Sometimes you just have to tap them them on the shoulder and say.. let's do something else.. lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 12:58 AM   #46
AndSoItGoes

AndSoItGoes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAndSoItGoes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
Some say its not the size that matters its all in how its used.
Then the overall size of the partner shouldn't matter. I think many people would disagree.
AndSoItGoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:13 AM   #47
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

Hence, my original thought when reading this thread title was a simple Yes.

Dicks are way more interesting than tongues...just saying.
Some of us can do amazing things with both!
Old 05-20-2015, 05:50 PM   #48
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Some of us can do amazing things with both!
I'm sure.....but I'm a fairy....so I need a magic wand

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 08:38 AM   #49
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I'm sure.....but I'm a fairy....so I need a magic wand

I have the wand, the magic in it may depend on the person I'm with...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 06:37 PM   #50
tootsieroll81

tootsieroll81 has said some nice things

No. As long as a lady can be stimulated with a toy, digits, or oral, size does not matter.
tootsieroll81 is offline   Reply With Quote