Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-31-2015, 06:15 AM   #51
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootsieroll81 View Post
No. As long as a lady can be stimulated with a toy, digits, or oral, size does not matter.
Not all ladies. Lets just cut to the quick and say some ladies need em big and some dont. Its a preference thing.
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 07:09 AM   #52
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDaySir View Post
Not all ladies. Lets just cut to the quick and say some ladies need em big and some dont. Its a preference thing.
That is a good point
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 08:35 PM   #53
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

My GF is 300 and she does not need a big one....
Old 08-01-2015, 03:36 PM   #54
TriedForSize
TriedForSize

TriedForSize can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTriedForSize can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It probably does help though by no means essential, indeed my GF is a relatively modest 260 and wishes I was smaller
Old 08-08-2015, 12:38 PM   #55
balletguy

I think it also depends on the female parts as well. I may be wrong but I think some women can't take on a larger man part because it just won't fit.
Old 08-19-2015, 04:25 AM   #56
balletguy

I also think it is just preference on the female side. Some women are size queens, and some women say its not the size that matters. As a tall guy who is not that developed down there I prefer the women who say size does not matter....
Old 08-26-2015, 02:30 PM   #57
Mark02

Mark02 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
I think it also depends on the female parts as well. I may be wrong but I think some women can't take on a larger man part because it just won't fit.
^This.

I've been with girl who was 6'3 250 that had trouble keeping me inside and a skinny little 4'11 girl that could go hard and fast. While I enjoy a nice fit, without lube it can get a little boring having to engage in extened foreplay.
Mark02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 03:09 AM   #58
balletguy

It really all depends on the person. I recently was with a female who was over 300 lbs. And because I have a small penis she could not really feel it. This is the first time that happened.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:56 AM   #59
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Just a little input on this topic/thread and where it is going that I discovered!

So...long ago I had been with several thinner girls and based on that small sample group they were able to take it and all of it quite easy and wanted all of it. I related it to them being thin and deep down there I guess....every woman is different but all the thin and even small ones were like this in my discovery.

I have been with plumper heavier girls the biggest around 250 Lbs. and most around a bit over 200 Lbs. bust most of these were pear shaped with big butt, thighs and most of them good size bellies because that is the shape I have always desired a bit more.....and they couldn't take all of it...most all of them....this was before I developed a belly myself. So a thin guy into lots of softness.

I have been with my wife for a long time and she has gained many Lbs. and has lost a few at times as well. She is 5' 3" and pear shaped with a bigger lower belly but was never over 210 Lbs. but very big in the butt, thighs and lower belly. When I didn't have a belly yet....she couldn't take all of it in some positions. During the time she gained more and developed a bigger belly she still couldn't take all of it but it was slightly easier because her belly would get in the way a bit more and not allow for as deep of penetration.

When my wife was not even at her heaviest but I became my heaviest with a big gut certain positions made it tougher because our bellies....and mainly mine would get in the way....and almost all positions I would not even penetrate as deep because of all the extra Belly in the way.

So in conclusion...yes all women have different shaped and sized vaginas and they are all stimulated differently. Some are vaginally stimulated to orgasm while most I would say are clitorally stimulated to orgasm....so the saying goes "size doesn't matter". It always seemed as though the thin women had much deeper vaginas but it may have been a coincidence to my small sample group. But the biggest difference for me was with my new bigger gut....but my wife seemed hornier and even more satisfied with the "new bigger bellied me" than when I was filling her deeper and bottoming out. Maybe it was just the closeness and Love with all her home cooking and huge portions she had fattened me up with that she felt good about and loved her now Fat husband.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 08:06 AM   #60
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So this happened to me the other day.

My BBW wife has a pretty large backside. We were about to have sex and instead of crawling up onto the bed she just bent over instead. We started out in this position but found it difficult. Between our heights (affects the angle of entry) and size of her butt as well as my penis, it just wasn't working. I slid out a couple times and after the third time she just said, "your penis isn't big enough for this position." and just crawled onto the bed.

So there you go. I think that's one thing about being with a bigger partner is the positions you choose are influenced by body shape and size. I am just not big enough down there for us to use the position described above. It's a shame too because it was really hot, but there are plenty of other amazing positions we can use that I am big enough for!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:10 PM   #61
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

It seems like you are insecure about your size, which is your issue and none of hers, whoever the lucky lady may be. I say never mind other guys' size and never mind "all women with big thighs and behind."

That said, in my experience, the first time you are with a partner with very big thighs and behind, there is some adjusting, some figuring out, and you may have to try a couple of times. But if both of you are patient, keep a sense of fun and so on, you will find a way to make your parts work and both of you happy.

Everyone is different.

Signed, Larry the "not noodle" guy (downstairs.)
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:12 PM   #62
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
It seems like you are insecure about your size...
Are you talking to me or the OP?
Old 11-01-2015, 02:24 PM   #63
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
Sorry, forgot to quote.

I meant the original poster.
It's okay. I was pretty sure that was the case. Especially since we both seemed to make the same basic point about body types driving positions and forcing adjustments. It helps that I'm pretty athletic, but I know plenty of couples who are both big do just fine.
Old 11-17-2015, 02:20 PM   #64
Chris.

Chris. has said some nice things

I've got a very small dick - it's four inches fully hard - and it does cause problems penetrating very fat women in certain positions. Woman on top is my favourite but is almost impossible with a 400lb+ woman which is frustrating for me. Doggy is usually fine though.
Chris. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 01:36 PM   #65
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris. View Post
I've got a very small dick - it's four inches fully hard - and it does cause problems penetrating very fat women in certain positions. Woman on top is my favourite but is almost impossible with a 400lb+ woman which is frustrating for me. Doggy is usually fine though.

Kinda seems like the opposite with those two positions and penetrating far enough!
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 03:25 PM   #66
pagan22

pagan22 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespagan22 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm around 300# pear shaped and have never been with anyone that had a large dick. Or what I consider large. They have been around 5-6" and not very thick. The leng tn has been okay for working with my thighs and butt, but I think I would prefer more thickness. I dunno as I haven't come across that yet. But I've been kept satisfied and so long as I can hoist my legs in the air for my man then we're doing ok.
Old 01-16-2016, 03:44 PM   #67
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagan22 View Post
I'm around 300# pear shaped and have never been with anyone that had a large dick. Or what I consider large. They have been around 5-6" and not very thick. The leng tn has been okay for working with my thighs and butt, but I think I would prefer more thickness. I dunno as I haven't come across that yet. But I've been kept satisfied and so long as I can hoist my legs in the air for my man then we're doing ok.
What do you consider "not very thick?"

I won't give my exact dimensions, but I'll share that my length is within the range you've described. My wife, like you, is ~300 and pear shaped and in recent months has alluded to me being too small for certain positions based on her body type and just right in other positions. I do not suffer from size related insecurities at all, so if she says I'm too small for something we switch our position and keep going.
Old 01-16-2016, 04:26 PM   #68
pagan22

pagan22 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespagan22 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
What do you consider "not very thick?"

I won't give my exact dimensions, but I'll share that my length is within the range you've described. My wife, like you, is ~300 and pear shaped and in recent months has alluded to me being too small for certain positions based on her body type and just right in other positions. I do not suffer from size related insecurities at all, so if she says I'm too small for something we switch our position and keep going.
Uhm.... lol I think this...

When my index finger touches my thumb that is the thickness I've experienced. If I hold my index finger about a 1/2" off my thumb then that is the thickness I'd like to try. I can feel a man in me, but never fully on my walls.

Am I making sense? I'm not trying to be too dirty.
Old 01-16-2016, 04:36 PM   #69
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagan22 View Post
Uhm.... lol I think this...

When my index finger touches my thumb that is the thickness I've experienced. If I hold my index finger about a 1/2" off my thumb then that is the thickness I'd like to try. I can feel a man in me, but never fully on my walls.

Am I making sense? I'm not trying to be too dirty.
haha, yeah, you're making sense. I understand, and not wanting to be too dirty, though I don't think too many people around here would object.

I've heard many women say thickness is better than length, but ultimately using what you have the right way is the most important thing.
Old 01-16-2016, 04:45 PM   #70
pagan22

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
haha, yeah, you're making sense. I understand, and not wanting to be too dirty, though I don't think too many people around here would object.

I've heard many women say thickness is better than length, but ultimately using what you have the right way is the most important thing.
When I was married, my ex did okay. But after awhile I couldn't even feel that he was down there. Lol So that's why I think thickness is what I'm missing.
Old 01-21-2016, 02:57 AM   #71
Mark02

Mark02 has said some nice things

http://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=29777#videos

Perhaps? - LoL
Mark02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:36 AM   #72
DJBEATBOX2k3

DJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

If you know the female vagina, you would know that the very sensitive nerves are right in the front. With good foreplay (and good connection between the two of you) you don't need to be bigger. I've had small women 4'11 that were 115 to women that were 400+. It's what you do and how you do it. I can't say that I'm small but I'm not super huge either.
DJBEATBOX2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:17 PM   #73
MDudee
BBW Specialist

MDudee can now change their title

Hi new to the forum,

As someone whose been with a BBW before I can say that having a large size penis does help when having sex with a BBW. You simply need more inches to have penetrative sex with a thicker woman, especially if she has thick thighs and legs, which my ex-girlfriend did. Some positions can mitigate the need for a large size penis but you may not be able to really pound her and may experience falling out. I just don't see how you can satisfy a BBW if you have a small penis, so I'm definitely a believer in a bigger penis is needed for a bigger woman.

MDude
MDudee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 11:53 AM   #74
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

If we pass the toilet paper roll test, would that be thick enough?
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 06:15 PM   #75
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
If we pass the toilet paper roll test, would that be thick enough?

Only if you post a pic of your thang in the roll....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote