Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-28-2015, 11:44 PM   #1
fa_foo

fa_foo can now change their title
Lightbulb The glorious beauty of thighs that touch in a big way!

One of the most beautiful things in the world in my experience is when a woman has thighs that not only touch, but press together in serious ways. I imagine I am not alone in this.

During the whole Internet craze which I hope is starting to fade, about women's (and some men's) obsession with measuring "thigh-gap" after seeing and understanding what they're talking about, I would be left thinking about thighs that touch. My opinion is if somebody's thighs have a gap, or press together a little, or in vast amounts, I hope they know they're awesome as-is.

Is there an answer from the side of those who have legs that touch mightily? I've spent far too much time browsing the thesaurus for a name, and thinking about how one would go about measuring said named thing.

Before proceeding, I want to note that the "thigh-gap" business is a disaster against women trying to be thin enough to "qualify" or compete, and seems terribly unfair against any human ego, especially the 50% who have endured through the hell mass-media imposes. In bringing this complementary viewpoint, I would love to see this done in a celebratory manner, either without objectification, or with something like consensual agreement.

If yes, I offer these possibilities, and would love to hear if others have terms, or can think of some, or like any of these.
  • thigh press (sounds like part of a gym machine circuit)
  • thigh convergence (a religious movement gathering, or maybe a con)
  • sweet sweep (for those who wear bike shorts to avoid the chafing)
  • thigh touch span (straightforwardly defined)
  • plush-kiss (my favorite, evokes a notion of soft thighs personified who love each other they want to caress all the time)
  • thigh plush
  • other words possibly appropriate: domain, breadth, tract, touch, cuddle, hug, meeting, squeeze
My thoughts for measuring would be to simply place a ruler horizontally between widest part of thighs while standing with feet normal-distance apart.

Let the fun begin/continue....

"women who exude toughness but underneath are big softies.More than any physical trait I find women who carry themselves with a bit of a swagger deathly hot."
--wistful
fa_foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 05:23 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I prefer to think of it as a negative thigh gap.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:49 AM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Omg loopy thats brilliant i am so going to steal that
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 01:10 PM   #4
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_foo View Post
  • plush-kiss (my favorite, evokes a notion of soft thighs personified who love each other they want to caress all the time)
  • thigh plush
I think you're on to something with these two, how about we combine them:

* Thigh-kiss

and for bigger thighs:

* Thigh-french kiss
Old 03-12-2015, 02:17 PM   #5
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by b01 View Post
I think you're on to something with these two, how about we combine them:

* Thigh-kiss

and for bigger thighs:

* Thigh-french kiss

As far as a name I don't care so much.

I just love it when my wife sexy tan big soft thighs touch from her upper thigh down to her knees.......this usually happens when she has gained and is around 180 Lbs. @ 5' 3" "She look's like a shorter Fat model at this size"
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 01:42 AM   #6
lpgastruck

lpgastruck has said some nice things

Big cutie Ashley's thighs are the gold standard in my book.
lpgastruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:25 AM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have always heard it called thigh kiss even way back in high school.
Its one of those things I have enjoyed on my own body.
It does tend to show wear marks on jeans where the legs rub together.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote