Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-04-2015, 08:40 PM   #1
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Being rough with the tender bits

Ive recently noticed a direct correlation between the amount of sex i have had and the...violence? Aggressiveness? I display towards my guys softer bits, ie belly. This isnt necessarily a solely FFA query (so FAs feel free to pipe in) but i ask because I noticed other women here have similarly aggressive appetites. Has anyone else noticed a similar thing?

For example, if i have recently enjoyed sex, i am all gentle kisses and caresses to the belly. Whereas if it has been a while, i tend to grab and growl and squeeze or smack like i am smacking an ass. Which, honestly, is probably counter productive... It isnt just the belly, but all squeezable areas - but belly first and foremost.

Anyone else find this to be true?
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 04:02 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As a guy, the first thing I thought about when you said tender bits was not the same as you are using it for, and I was a bit at the very concept!

But having read your post....

Neither being reminded of her fattest bits, nor of my enjoyment of them, are turn-ons for my wife. So rather than a matter of how long since having sex, with me it is more a matter of how likely sex is to happen in the moderately near future. If there odds are reasonable, then I won’t be gropey, as I don’t want to get her dwelling on her fat. At other times, eh, she can put up with the fact that I like to squeeze her squeezable parts occasionally (although even then I restrain myself--sure I’d enjoy giving things enough of a smack to watch the jiggle, but given the above, I just don’t.) She does even appreciate to some degree that I'm some sort of benign crazy (from her perspective) who wants to grope her soft bits, it just is pretty much anti-sexual for her. No, we are not very well aligned with respect to our sexuality. I swear it was harder to figure this stuff out in the pre-internet age, when I didn't have words for most of it.
Old 03-05-2015, 07:48 PM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OMG!! TAD! LOL No!

My guy calls his fat his 'tender bits'. (Usually prefaced with "Don't hurt my" because I am too rough...)

It's definitely counterproductive for me to do it too, but its so damn hard. Sometimes I give in and give a little pinch or a slap and I get in trouble...

It's like leaving warm chocolate chip cookies on the counter and expecting them NOT to take it. Or to just take one tiny nibble and put it back....half the fun is DEVOURING several...or in this case, grabbing a nice handful...
Old 03-06-2015, 02:48 PM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think it probably depends on the person. I'm quite a timid and gentle person for the most part (hard to believe seeing me talk on here, I know! ) so when I touch a person I am always soft and delicate and careful and kinda expect the same treatment back in return. Not that the thought of doing something like that isn't hot, but the reality of it just isn't for me for some reason, I am more of a cuddler and caresser!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 04:49 AM   #5
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I think it probably depends on the person. I'm quite a timid and gentle person for the most part (hard to believe seeing me talk on here, I know! ) so when I touch a person I am always soft and delicate and careful and kinda expect the same treatment back in return. Not that the thought of doing something like that isn't hot, but the reality of it just isn't for me for some reason, I am more of a cuddler and caresser!
Yeah, same for me, and once i encountered partners who wanted me to be a little more forceful with their fat bits it took a bit of coaxing to actually do it hard enough!

I've just always been of the mind that life is hard and love should be soft!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 01:28 PM   #6
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Omg girl this thread fits in my life so perfect right now. I have at least one argue with Jacob a day because I love love love touching pinching and squeezing him all the time everywhere and I'm not the most gentle person and he hates it beyond belief. When I'm massivly turned on its even worst. So he calles me rough bitch and I call him pussy and we get mad at each other lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't super gentle but I can't help that I wanna grab as much as possible :O
Old 03-07-2015, 04:19 PM   #7
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A lot of the time I like caressing and snuggling and mooching my face into soft parts, but I also like to squeeze and bite. I try to not get overly enthusiastic because I know that it really doesn't do anything for my boyfriend. He tolerates it because I like it. I generally try to channel my bitey impulses to other places. Though sometimes I get overenthusiastic with that too. He had a bruise on his arm for a month once...
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:15 PM   #8
chubloverUK86

chubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschubloverUK86 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
As a guy, the first thing I thought about when you said tender bits was not the same as you are using it for, and I was a bit at the very concept!

But having read your post....

Neither being reminded of her fattest bits, nor of my enjoyment of them, are turn-ons for my wife. So rather than a matter of how long since having sex, with me it is more a matter of how likely sex is to happen in the moderately near future. If there odds are reasonable, then I won’t be gropey, as I don’t want to get her dwelling on her fat. At other times, eh, she can put up with the fact that I like to squeeze her squeezable parts occasionally (although even then I restrain myself--sure I’d enjoy giving things enough of a smack to watch the jiggle, but given the above, I just don’t.) She does even appreciate to some degree that I'm some sort of benign crazy (from her perspective) who wants to grope her soft bits, it just is pretty much anti-sexual for her. No, we are not very well aligned with respect to our sexuality. I swear it was harder to figure this stuff out in the pre-internet age, when I didn't have words for most of it.
Well, fair play to you. I certainly hope that you're fulfilled in other ways and I'm sure you probably are. However I don't think I would have the strength to do that. If I am with someone I am open to them and upfront about what I like. To have to repress my sexuality to such an extent would be unbearable. It goes from being like a kid in a candy store to a kid in a candy store that's laced with poison - it looks and smells good but you know that eating it is more trouble than it's worth.

On topic... I can very much vouch for the hotness that is being rough with the squish. Don't get me wrong, it's hot to be tender and gentle. I am especially fond of nuzzling and gentle nibbling of upper arm fat. That stuff is softer than a soft thing that's just been softened. Mmmmm. And let's face it, what's the point of having half-foot thick love handles if not to try to grip them and give them a good hard squeeze to show you appreciate them being there!
chubloverUK86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 12:38 PM   #9
wildandfree

wildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot pics

For me it isn't an issue regarding the length of time between intercourse sessions. Rather, I'm always quite tactile with my honey's body. I do need to be reminded to be gentle with the belly area, but other than that, sigh, I'm blessed with a man that doesn't mind a good hard smack to his big, juicy rump.
wildandfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 10:40 PM   #10
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just tend to get extra gropey if it's been a while. I might also lightly nibble. And it's perhaps due to the fact that soft, slow caresses and kisses would turn me on 'too much' if there's already a little bit of pent-up sexual energy.

The best thing to do with those proverbial choc chip cookies left on the counter, for me, would be taking the time to savour each bite. I'm very passionate and have no problem with raunchiness, but like Loopy and Mage, it takes a bit of coaxing to actually get me into the realm of rough.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 03:24 PM   #11
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
It's definitely counterproductive for me to do it too, but its so damn hard. Sometimes I give in and give a little pinch or a slap and I get in trouble...

It's like leaving warm chocolate chip cookies on the counter and expecting them NOT to take it. Or to just take one tiny nibble and put it back....half the fun is DEVOURING several...or in this case, grabbing a nice handful...
Sometimes I wonder if we're the same person.

I get in trouble too...it seems to be ok/unnoticeable if you run your hand over a squishy bit and maybe grip it for half a second, but then a full on squeeze will get you some dirty looks.

If I had my way, I'd just sink my hands in and grope for hours without even saying anything. In reality, I'd probably get dumped for trying it. Womp womp.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:52 PM   #12
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Love the responses!

I personally don't like painful smacks, but caresses do nothing for me. They are more likely to put me into a comfortable doze than turn me on - or start a tickle reflex and have me squirming away. And actually prefer a firm grip on my own softer bits than gentle touches.
Old 03-22-2015, 01:40 AM   #13
Archetypus

Archetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized rep

Nothing wrong with a little CBT to get the ball rolling.
Archetypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 02:41 AM   #14
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archetypus View Post
Nothing wrong with a little CBT to get the ball rolling.
B = belly.

FFAs are the most beneficent of beings
Old 03-22-2015, 03:02 PM   #15
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You guys aren't talking about the same CBT. Hehehe.
Old 03-22-2015, 04:03 PM   #16
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
CBT is also cognitive behavior therapy and I internally giggle every time I hear it.
Old 03-22-2015, 04:18 PM   #17
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

...I had to look it up.
Old 03-23-2015, 05:18 AM   #18
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
For some obscure reason [read: mind-in-gutter] I assumed he was bringing up Tad's original interpretation. But hey, Cognitive Belly Therapy could become a thing.....?
Old 03-23-2015, 05:44 AM   #19
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
For some obscure reason [read: mind-in-gutter] I assumed he was bringing up Tad's original interpretation. But hey, Cognitive Belly Therapy could become a thing.....?

Haha, I think he meant Tad's interpretation too.
Old 03-23-2015, 05:50 AM   #20
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm all for it. Squeeze it, slap it, let me know you want it!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 10:36 PM   #21
forp1940

forp1940 has said some nice things

My boyfriend has a bit of a beer gut. I love it! I am always touching it and when it comes to "sexy time" I focus on it a little with kisses and mild groping. When he gets a few drinks into him or he is extra turned on he gets really rough with my belly. I love it. I try not to be to rough with him because that would probably ruin "sexy time". In my experience though even with a dry spell, so to speak, I don't feel an urge to get rough.
forp1940 is offline   Reply With Quote