Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-12-2018, 10:41 PM   #1
Jef2140

Jef2140 has said some nice things
Post feeding room? feeding house?

has anyone ever thought of designing a room just for making a feeder bigger, i dont mean a few 100 lbs, i mean a few 1000, fantasy may be. ether way the whole idea revolves around the idea of your feedee never moving even if there not immobile from weight, my main idea was a smallish room( the size of a guest room or small master bedroom) in this room there is a custom bed that is adjustable,heated,cooled,masusing,ect but the main feature of it is a built in bed pan/toilet, the room also has some special features like cameras mounted at different location, large tv/entertainment system, stuff like that, but the room would also be water tight and once a , (day/week/month/year) the room is filled with water to wash the feedee and surrounding room. as i said before this room is meant to be the entire life of the feedee in it, an optimal idea would be a feedee as young as 18 (an adult where i live) is placed in here she is hooked up to the beds waist disposal system and spends the rest of her life there eating all day and night, and burning almost no calories. so let me know what you think, do you like the idea, think im an over thinking idiot, let me know below
Jef2140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:26 AM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If I were you, I'd seek professional help.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 07:40 AM   #3
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

I second the above reply and suggest that your ideas are not compatible with reality in any way whatsoever. Also the most likely outcome of such a lifestyle would be death at an early age. People are not designed to be immobile for any reason even if they are thin; that's why people who are paralyzed from the neck down require so much care such as being rolled over to avoid pressure sores.
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:26 PM   #4
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

I'm not a feeder myself, but I think I understand them somewhat, and my perspective on this type of topic is twofold.

1. In reality, this would be impractical, expensive and most likely, almost never of any significant use.
2. In fantasy, why not just cut out the middleman, and go straight for the thing desired? If you place a lot of stress on feeding, why not fantasize about being able to feed a person unendingly, without any need for the extra equipment? If you're more like me, and it's just the overall softness and roundness that are the kicker, then why not fantasize about a super-soft telekinetic, so that no extra equipment is needed to supply her needs.

Keep in mind, there are literally no limits to your imagination. The spirit always trumps the body.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 09:02 PM   #5
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

The OP never mentioned the word fantasy and seemed to be asking a serious question unless I interpreted it incorrectly? However I doubt it
Old 01-14-2018, 06:27 AM   #6
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmyth79 View Post
The OP never mentioned the word fantasy and seemed to be asking a serious question unless I interpreted it incorrectly? However I doubt it
He never mentioned the word "real" either, and everything he describes is so over-the-top, I decided it would be best to address it from all angles.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:29 PM   #7
petersmyth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSwords View Post
He never mentioned the word "real" either, and everything he describes is so over-the-top, I decided it would be best to address it from all angles.
The thing is that ridiculous over the top things like that give FA's and feeders a bad name
Old 01-15-2018, 03:38 AM   #8
TwoSwords

Quote:
The thing is that ridiculous over the top things like that give FA's and feeders a bad name
Wait... Are you referring to the fantasies, or to the confusion over whether this was a fantasy or not?
Old 01-15-2018, 10:16 PM   #9
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Imagine fantasizing about STARVING a young woman until she was immobile? It's the other side of a very demented coin.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:45 AM   #10
petersmyth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
Imagine fantasizing about STARVING a young woman until she was immobile? It's the other side of a very demented coin.

You are 100% correct That was my point exactly. EVERYTHING can be taken too far.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:57 PM   #11
TwoSwords

Quote:
You are 100% correct That was my point exactly. EVERYTHING can be taken too far.
I'm afraid I can't agree. No matter what I fantasize about, it will never cause any harm or commit any crimes, and so long as that remains the case, the sovereignty of the human mind takes precedence over anyone's subjective impressions of what other people should be like. We have the right to supreme authority over the contents of our thoughts, provided those thoughts are not used as a tool for evil.
Old 01-16-2018, 04:40 PM   #12
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The OPer did mention fantasy in the first sentence petersmyth79.
I think he is too embroiled in his fantasy and needs to get some help.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 03:39 AM   #13
Artflsoul

Artflsoul can now change their title

Sounds like a great idea for a horror movie. I would stop thinking about this and use that time to work on your grammar.
Artflsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 12:04 PM   #14
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

On somewhat of a different not.....I have though from a unrealistic standpoint before while my wife wasn’t gaining of a situation. She happens to have a really good friend for a very long time back from High School. Well this friend seems to have a special connection with my wife....like the two of them have some strong connection that I have never seen my wife develop with any other friend.

So I hadn’t seen the friend in many years....she happens to be quite a bit taller than my wife 5’8” I would guess and last time I saw her she was curvy with huge breasts and a little butt but nothing I would call chubby even.....fast forward to 3 years ago when my wife started hanging out with her again and I happened to ask my wife one day is Michelle still the same. She said “how so”.....I said do you girls still get along really good and almost finish each other’s sentences”.....I was kind of caught off guard and just through that out there. She said “yea...we are totally like that” after a little more talk from the time they had together my wife happened to bring up that Michelle got kind of chunky. I got her to expand by saying “sure...chunky in your eyes is 10-15 lbs.” ....and she said “No, really chunky”....I said “ but you consider yourself chunky.....you mean like that”? She said “she is way bigger than me.”

So, I pretty much couldn’t wait to meet up with her again. Eventually we all got together including her husband.....and when I saw her all I could think was “Wow....she is more than chunky.....she is straight up Fat now”........easily a 70 lb. gain on her taller figure to have to have her looking that Fat. My wife graciously under stated her weight. Massive breasts, huge butt and thighs and a gut that stuck out making her look like she was in designer plus size clothing.....she flaunted every lb. that she had gained having on a sexy skirt, boots and low cut sweater....line sexy classy work attire. So my wife started hanging out with her again because they worked for the same company my wife went back to work for. They had lunch together every day and in a matter of months my wife started showing the effects of hanging around her now Fat best friend. We happened to go over to there house one night and her husband cooks are there meals .....you should ha e seen the fattening spread he put together and I noticed him encouraging her to have seconds and finishing her plate because she was doing a lot of talking to my wife during dinner. I thought to myself that he was definitely a major part of the recent she got Fat. He fed her more and more as well as pouring her more and more women e all night as well as encouraged my wife to help her out with seconds....both of our wife’s sat there complaining they were stuffed but they kept eating.

So I thought to myself after that night.....that in one evening mostly being around the persuasion that her friend had over my wife I could see if they were around each other even more my wife would take on so many of her behaviors. I would hear her friend talk that night while residing to the couch after desert with another glass of wine poured by her husband....”I am so stuffed...but this is basically every night...he is the best cook and I. An seem to have any will power....so I have turned into a Fat ass and don’t even care.....plus I honk I look hot. My wife acknowledged how hot she looked and said “who cares if you gained a little weight....right?” Her friend said “I know I am not that Fat yet”.

So it got me thinking if my wife ate all her meals with her friend she was going to keep gaining a lot of weight. Then I thought what a fantasy.....if she moved in with her friend for 3 months ....how Fat would she get....or have her stay with her 2 months on 1 month off on a regular schedule in a years times she would probably gain the same 70+ lbs. like her friend maybe more. It was all just fantasy thinking but because I would t want to be without her .....but that fantasy thought really got me going!
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:25 AM   #15
Rahul123

Rahul123 has said some nice things

Wow, great idea, i wants that
Rahul123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feedee, immobility, weight gain fantasy, weight gain talk