Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-17-2015, 09:11 PM   #1
Neoroku

Neoroku has said some nice things
Default sloth vs. gluttony

I don't think I eat nearly as much as I should because I get way too lazy to go make myself more food. Is that just me or is this a common fatty problem? It seems like this problem would get worse when I get fatter and have more lard to heave around.
Neoroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 09:17 PM   #2
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'll take Sloth, and the points.

Last edited by CleverBomb; 03-17-2015 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Laziness may not always win, but it inevitably beats the point spread.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 10:48 AM   #3
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
I'll take Sloth, and the points.
I'm not touching the over-under on this one!
Old 03-20-2015, 12:20 PM   #4
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I agree.....I myself got lazier quicker the heavier I became....but mostly due to always feeling bloated and stuffed.

There is always drive thrus and take outs.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:05 AM   #5
Super Fan

Super Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuper Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuper Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoroku View Post
I don't think I eat nearly as much as I should because I get way too lazy to go make myself more food. Is that just me or is this a common fatty problem? It seems like this problem would get worse when I get fatter and have more lard to heave around.
Ha, get bigger bags of chips, candy & snacks, so you don't need to get up to get more. Date one of us who will be glad to help you out.
Super Fan is offline   Reply With Quote