Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-25-2015, 08:02 AM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default First times!

I had a quick look around and I couldn't find any recent threads on this topic so I thought I would make one!

When did you have your first....? Feel free to fill in as you like! Your first kiss? First gf/bf? First sexual encounter? I just think it might be fun to share experiences!

For me...

First kiss: I was 13 and in a bus station. It felt like he was trying to stick his tongue all the way into my stomach.

First date: 21, and we went to a fair on bonfire night and kissed under the stars!

First sexy times: I was 23, and in Canada. Given that several of my classmates had children at 15, that is considered quite old for around here! =p
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:29 AM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awesome thread idea, loopy!

First kiss: ~15. I had a few quick pecs before then, but my first full blown make out session with a girl wasn't until high school.

First date: ~16. As unimaginative as it gets: dinner and movie. what can I say? I was a kid!

First sexual encounter: 20. I lost my virginity in the passenger seat of my car on a dark and frigid December night on an isolated stretch of highway in Northern New Mexico. Prior to that I had experienced some exploratory touching, feeling, looking as far back as 12 or 13, and on through my late teens but this night was the first time it ever involved actual intimacy.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 10:24 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is all pretty ancient history (i.e. before the web), so fortunately there is no documentation of any of this other than my memory Firsts, as I recall them:

13: Sort-of-kind-of date where I didn’t realize the fact (I feel bad for the girl involved, I didn’t mean to snub her, I just didn’t realize what it probably looked like from her side)

14: slow dance, sort-of-kind-of date where I understood what was going on
15: sort-of-kind-of relationship
16: heartbreak (nobody's fault, my family moved across an ocean, and things had been only sort-of-kind-of...)

(Only 2 of the above were with the same person. For various reasons I stopped trying to make romance happen for a while, so then I jump to:

22: real kiss, serious date, serious relationship, naked times, sexy times (spread out over 4+ months, all the same person)
Old 03-26-2015, 11:03 AM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

15: first kiss neighbor boy pretty nice.
17: first date really awkward but fun.
17: first sexual encounter/lost virginity very very nice.
26: first marriage a big mistake.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:24 PM   #5
youareneverready

youareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyouareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyouareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

First kiss: About 14 I think. It reminded me a bit of a washing machine.

Lost virginity: 15/16, was either just before or just after my birthday. He was my first love but it was a pretty messed up relationship all in all.

First date: Hard to say, I tended to do more 'hanging out' with people that I then ended up in relationships with rather than 'dating' in the formal sense. I'd go with 17, because it was going to a movie with someone I didn't know that well which ended up involving dinner too and him insisting on paying for everything which kind of set off 'oh, I guess this is a date' bells in my head.
youareneverready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 03:46 PM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's really interesting hearing everybodies stories, thank you for contributing guys!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 09:28 PM   #7
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

first kiss about 12.
first bf 6 lol cheek kisses only
first date 16, good considering my dad said it should be after college
first sexual encounter at 17
Old 04-14-2015, 02:00 PM   #8
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

Mid 30's, everything.
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 03:52 PM   #9
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

hmmm

first "bf"/first kiss- maybe 11 or 12, 6th grade
first blowjob- I was 18 and he was almost 30. it was actually at my high school graduation party!
first sex time- 18, (a few months after the blowjob, different guy) with my first/only "serious" bf who I met freshman year of college
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:54 PM   #10
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First real boyfriend: 18
First time sex: 18

First pleasurable sex: 22
First time being allowed to 'get my gut worship on": 22

oops did those dates coincide? LOL
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 08:33 PM   #11
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Awesome thread idea, loopy!
I second this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
It's really interesting hearing everybodies stories...
And this!

First kiss: 7. There was this cute little guy with strawberry blond hair and freckles that liked to run around the school playground at recess, trying to catch all of the girls and kiss them on the lips. He caught me one day, but this was in North Dakota; and I just remember it (the kiss) being cold and wet.

First real kiss/bf: 14. We weren't together as bf/gf for very long, but we had been friends since I was 12 and he was 14 and stayed good friends until we lost touch when I was about midway through college. He had some personal demons that made him seem like a parent's worst nightmare; but he was smart, artistic, and always very gentle with me, which actually made him a pretty ideal first boyfriend for a naive young girl. He also gained about 30 pounds in the year or so before we got together and got a bit chubby, so he was quite nice to embrace/curl up next to.

First car date: Dinner+Haunted House+Homecoming Dance, freshman year of high school, age 14, although I actually went with a male friend and another couple because my bf (see above) didn't want to go. Official school functions weren't really his thing, but he was cool with me going without him.

First serious boyfriend: 16 (he was 18). He was thin but had the sexiest voice.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:41 PM   #12
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

First kiss: 10, the last day of Catholic school. I walked a redheaded girl home and before I could leave, she took my hand, planted her lips on me and kissed me.

First real kiss: 13: Just before my 14th birthday, up at camp, an older girl - 14 - hung around me for a few days, before she told me she liked me. We made out until our lips were sore.

First real date: 15, another girl I met at camp. Her and I went to "Urban Cowboy" with her older sister and boyfriend.

First stalker: 18
Old 04-24-2015, 02:17 PM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
First kiss: 10, the last day of Catholic school. I walked a redheaded girl home and before I could leave, she took my hand, planted her lips on me and kissed me.
Wow, you were attracting them early

Quote:
First real kiss: 13: Just before my 14th birthday, up at camp, an older girl - 14 - hung around me for a few days, before she told me she liked me. We made out until our lips were sore.
Sounding like you were a chick magnet

Quote:
First real date: 15, another girl I met at camp. Her and I went to "Urban Cowboy" with her older sister and boyfriend.
Yep, definite magnetism pulling them in!

Quote:
First stalker: 18
Errrr, I guess there is such thing as too much magnetism.....
Old 04-25-2015, 11:52 AM   #14
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Wow, you were attracting them early

Sounding like you were a chick magnet

Yep, definite magnetism pulling them in!

Errrr, I guess there is such thing as too much magnetism.....
It happens when the young woman had some mental problems and thought her and I made a connection during a soccer game, even though I never saw her until she showed up at my apartment...
Old 04-27-2015, 10:17 AM   #15
magodamilion

magodamilion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmagodamilion can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I thought I was super old for everything but based on some of these I'm almost normal/right in the middle. Weird feeling.

17 years old (last year of high school) I had my first kiss, first date, and first boyfriend. Same person for all of those. I was a dutiful little Catholic back then so I never had sex with him then we broke up because we ended up going to colleges in different states.

At 20 I lost my virginity. In a dorm so nowhere particularly interesting.
magodamilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:53 PM   #16
mulrooney13
Cruciverbalist

mulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized rep

First sexual experience was in the back seat of my Toyota Corolla. I think I was 21. Being 6'0" and not terribly flexible, it was an experience unlike any other, with feelings ranging from nervous anxiety to triumphant joy and orgasmic pleasure to hip cramps.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:37 PM   #17
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First (double) date- age 14
Went to the skating rink....he just wasn't that into me.

First "real" kiss - age 15. He sucked my face off

Next guy was much much better.....and younger.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:27 AM   #18
CurvyLolita

CurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this board

First kiss- about 9 with a neighbor

First date- about 2 years ago

First time- year and half ago. I waited way too long.
CurvyLolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 04:20 PM   #19
Rojodi

I cannot legally tell of my "first" time.

I can tell of my first love: met at 15, 2 weeks short of my "Sweet 16"
Old 05-07-2015, 11:02 PM   #20
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

First Kiss - 2nd Grade. Had a puppy love girlfriend.

First Date - I was 17, and had just graduated high school. I went on a date with someone who I wanted to date for a few months. We had a short relationship afterwards.

First time - 2011, and I was almost 24. I'll be 28 in August.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:59 AM   #21
Johannes

Johannes can now change their title

First kiss: 14 she was a neighbour and classmate. She was quite plump, probably 210 -225 lbs. She was a quite drunk. We not only kissed. I took off her blouse and pulled down her pants. Then the lights came on and the idea was to move lice musical chairs and kiss another girl from my class. Well after having felt a skinny girl all a I could think about was my plump classmate. Unfortunately she had moved on to an older guy......when the light came on again they were gone and so was a bottle of vodka. ...

First sex: 16 years and 10 months. She was 18, a Catholic, pleasantly fat, probably 240-250. She was a little drunk.

First girlfriend. : 18 she was about 200 lbs and sober. It lasted for 3 years.

Many dates with sleeping arrangements. .....
Second serious girlfriend: 26 Jewish a stunning girl, about 330 lbs. She was drunk when we met and had sex on a sofa in a dormitory. Lasted for a year and she kept getting very drunk when we met.
Johannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 10:37 AM   #22
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

My firsts were pretty much all with the same girl, whom I met at 15 and started dating at 16. We sat next to each other in the concert band - we both played the tuba. For the first year I knew her, I sat next to her almost every day and she was perfectly quiet and I hardly noticed her. The first day of band practice the next school year I suddenly noticed her in a way I never had before. In a month we were dating, and my first kiss was about two weeks after she and I decided to officially be a couple. We moved at a pace that I would now consider slow, because I had no clue how people did these things, and it was at least half a year before we went much further than kissing. Also, it turns out she is not a quiet person at all, she was just shy around me at first because she thought I was cute.

Incidentally, I think our high school produced four queer tuba-playing girls in the time I was there.

My first kiss with a boy was when I was 19 and playing with the idea that I might be bisexual (I wasn't, at least not very much). He and I were in the cast of a play together and we were drunk at a party when this happened.

And then because this is probably also relevant, I was 22 the first time I slept with a girl who was bigger than me. She invited me to come home with her from the bar where I was working at the time. I had seen her at the bar before (and definitely noticed her) but I had never really spoken to her until that night. We talked that night for a while about what we wanted to do with our lives, and I was so fascinated with her body and her mind that I wrote a song about her. When I told her a few days later that I wrote her a song, she apologized for leading me on and said she was absolutely not looking for a relationship. I quit working at that bar the next month for unrelated reasons, and I never saw or spoke to her again.
Old 05-13-2015, 09:50 PM   #23
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

First sort-of kiss: 14. My first "boyfriend" pecked me on the cheek and ran away. It was awkward for us both; he turned out to be gay and I was never attracted to him. We're still great friends.

First actual kiss: 15. My first straight boyfriend. He was a terrible kisser and I think I let him do it twice in the year we dated. Like, really really terrible.

First date: 15, with same person as above. We probably just saw a movie or something.

First sex: 17. With bad kisser's successor. My first chubby guy. The actual first time was mediocre so we decided to not count it and have a do-over. It got better.

First same-sex kiss: 18 or 19? Ah, college. I don't remember why it happened the first time, but the second time (with the same girl) we did it to upset my terrible ex. It worked.
Old 05-19-2015, 05:15 PM   #24
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First time making out in a movie theater: 1985
View to a Kill- James Bond movie

I never knew what happened past the part where Grace Jones jumped off a tower/building....too distracted by my boyfriend of the time from Louisiana

All these years later, I never did bother to watch it again because I like the memories and simply....not knowing for a specific reason

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 10:06 PM   #25
HeftyHally

HeftyHally can now change their title

Ugh, my first time was lame.
I was 17 an it was over in a heart beat. We were camping with a bunch of friends on the same campsite so we couldn't make any noise. It hurt like a sonofabitch. 6 pumps in he asked if I was going to cum and I couldn't have rolled my eye hard enough. He popped his cookies, said thanks, rolled over and went to sleep. I walked alone to the bathrooms by flashlight at 1am to 'clean up'. I even dated him for 2.5 years afterward, which was a first love/teenager/doesn't know better mistake.
HeftyHally is offline   Reply With Quote