Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-27-2015, 07:28 AM   #1
bluetech

bluetech can now change their title
Default Upper limits?

to all the intentional gainers out there, how do you decide what your upper limit is?

Over the course of my adult life so far, I have literally doubled my weight (160 when I graduated high school, knocking on the door of 330 currently). But it has always been the act of gaining itself that I enjoyed, coupled with a never ending desire for more. So while I have enjoyed the ride so far, and still plan on quite a bit more, I have never had a final goal that I was working towards and I am afraid that I may never be completely satisfied. So any advice from other gainers on how you decide the point where you say "this is where I am happy and want to stay" would be great.
bluetech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 07:49 AM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'd say when you can walk a couple of blocks without getting winded, but still eat everything you want to, I'd say you're there.
I wouldn't shoot for a specific number, everyone has there own comfort zone.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 02:17 PM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've spent most of my life deliberately not gaining, rather than gaining--but that is because I gain super easily, and there are a lot of things I want from life besides being fat. I've deliberately gained a bit here and there, now and then, enough to be 50+pounds heavier than when I long ago met my wife. All of this despite that my fantasies have always been weight gain related.

A dozen or more years ago I tried to write up my feelings, and if you are up for a bit of a read you can find them re-posted to these boards here: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...96&postcount=1

Or, the short form is:

Quote:
Be as small as you can stand rather than as large as you can handle.

Which goes totally against what the feeder/feedee part of me screams, but that is still my attempt at setting limits.
Old 03-30-2015, 12:23 AM   #4
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

Well honestly it has more to do with my physical condition than my weight. I'm almost 400 and i can still walk a mile or more without getting winded, though i will admit the pace has slowed, but as long as i'm not fat enough to seriously consider using a mobility cart at the grocery store i figure i'm fine to keep gaining.

If i had to guess an upper limit maybe 500 pounds? though if you'd asked me when i was closing on 300 i'd probably have told you 400 was the limit.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 03:49 PM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I agree with what most of the other people here have said, that an upper limit for me would be based on what I could and couldn't do and how I felt. Not a very exciting answer, I know, but it is the truth of the situation for most people, I think.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote