Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-18-2016, 07:15 AM   #226
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Currently I work at the same company as my wife. Normally she is wearing a baggy lab coat, but occasionally there will be moments like the one yesterday where I walked into one of our office areas to see her, not wearing her lab coat, bent way over to get something from the bottom shelf of a cabinet. I managed to keep it all professional, but I swear I pulled something in my brain with the effort it took not to grab her ever so nicely presented posterior.

Then I realized afterward that nobody was around or had sight lines on us, and I totally missed an opportunity to tease her!
Old 11-18-2016, 07:17 AM   #227
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bahaha! Never too late to tease...

----

I was away at a 2 day offsite with no access to email. Marked myself as away but forgot to put auto reply on..,

...my inbox is full of screaming people...

Oops
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 08:11 AM   #228
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post

I was away at a 2 day offsite with no access to email. Marked myself as away but forgot to put auto reply on..,

I used to have that problem with voice mail. Then I discovered that, if you let your mailbox fill up, people will eventually quit voice mailing you!This saved me a lot of stress.*

*It works better if you have tenure.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 08:18 AM   #229
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Oops
I've done that, and yah it sucks I hope that the off-site was good, at least!
Old 11-18-2016, 08:56 AM   #230
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Currently I work at the same company as my wife. Normally she is wearing a baggy lab coat, but occasionally there will be moments like the one yesterday where I walked into one of our office areas to see her, not wearing her lab coat, bent way over to get something from the bottom shelf of a cabinet. I managed to keep it all professional, but I swear I pulled something in my brain with the effort it took not to grab her ever so nicely presented posterior.

Then I realized afterward that nobody was around or had sight lines on us, and I totally missed an opportunity to tease her!
Tad and Mrs Tad are totally my relationship goals. =p You two are so cute together!

As for what I did derpy today, I was cleaning under my shower and accidentally knocked the cold water tap, causing the shower to rain ice cold water down onto my head. For several seconds before my brain caught up and I managed to convince my hands to turn the tap off.

I've been dripping sadly around my house since.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 01:46 PM   #231
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No. The offsite was so terrible is soiled my soul.

We have to have synergistic capabilities to ensure we can pivot to productivity, planning for a future proof solution by extending our roadmap and technologies to meet business needs.

*runs to the bathroom to vomit. Comes back*

And the people I work with are so low calibre that i question how much longer i can do this.

*goes back to tell her project team how asking a SVP to find a desktop to bypass a defect, or to use "tab" to navigate the form because the scroll bar doesn't work is unacceptable*
Old 11-18-2016, 02:15 PM   #232
Doom7951

Doom7951 can now change their title

Well, it wasn't today, but still worthy of this thread.

Called home to talk with my dad a little bit before I had to go to work. Got my uniform on and started grabbing my wallet, keys, and start panicking when I can't seem to find my phone. While I'm still talking to my dad. Apparently, I had convinced myself that I'd developed telepathy for a few minutes.
Doom7951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:12 AM   #233
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I didn't shovel because it's all going to melt in two days. As I told my hubby why I hadn't shovelled, just threw salt down, I stepped down the first stair on the deck...

...and my feet flew out from under me, I landed on my ass/back, and slid down the other four stairs.

There is irony in it happening just after I told my hubby it was fine.
And there is wisdom in him waiting for me to point that out, rather than mocking me when it happened, lol.

Now everything is stiffening and aching...but my book is coming today so who cares!!!
Old 03-15-2017, 10:25 AM   #234
Tad
mostly harmless

1) Ouch! (and this is something I always fear)

2) Always shovel ;-)

3) What book?
Old 03-15-2017, 10:30 AM   #235
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

But but I hate shovelling just for it to melt (and also sigh you are right)

Shadow's Seduction by kelsey cole - Xy's going to devour that book within two hours of being home. Nomnomnom word food!!
Old 07-18-2017, 09:05 AM   #236
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Sooo i always have this apprehension when shaving in the shower of cutting my nipples off - like the same sort of cringy apprehension i used to have about sharp things near my eyes. Hey - shaving off an eyebrow is bad but shaving off a nipple would be way worse. That boob would have to wear a patch like a sex pirate.

Anywho - same thought flashed through my mind as i stood, back to the shower, leg up on the tub. Reached behind me to get water on the blade with my left hand - and i cut my fucking hip! Like a 4 inch smarting slice!

So i feel dumb BUT rhe nipple concern is validated!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2017, 10:18 AM   #237
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Sooo i always have this apprehension when shaving in the shower of cutting my nipples off - like the same sort of cringy apprehension i used to have about sharp things near my eyes. Hey - shaving off an eyebrow is bad but shaving off a nipple would be way worse. That boob would have to wear a patch like a sex pirate.

Anywho - same thought flashed through my mind as i stood, back to the shower, leg up on the tub. Reached behind me to get water on the blade with my left hand - and i cut my fucking hip! Like a 4 inch smarting slice!

So i feel dumb BUT rhe nipple concern is validated!!!!!!
Do you have a hairy chest? I'm not seeing where a razor blade should be anywhere near your nipple.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:44 AM   #238
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Underarms are very close to the perky tatas!!
Old 07-18-2017, 11:13 AM   #239
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just assumed you had hairy boobs tbh.
Old 07-18-2017, 11:14 AM   #240
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I just assumed you had hairy boobs tbh.

Don't project on me =p
Old 07-18-2017, 11:15 AM   #241
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Don't project on me =p
My boobs are naturally hairless tyvm.
Old 07-18-2017, 11:17 AM   #242
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
My boobs are naturally hairless tyvm.
Riiigghht.
Old 07-18-2017, 12:52 PM   #243
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Are you laying down in the shower? Usually that's when the nipple gets near the underarm!! I think you might be doing it wrong.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 02:07 PM   #244
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Are you laying down in the shower? Usually that's when the nipple gets near the underarm!! I think you might be doing it wrong.
Thats only for moobs that slouch sideways!
Old 07-18-2017, 02:32 PM   #245
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Probably uses a straight razor, that's why.
Old 07-18-2017, 06:51 PM   #246
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's an easy, bloodless solution staring you right in the face: quit shaving your underarms and affect a French accent. People will think you're exotic.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 04:09 AM   #247
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I can give you my totally not perky tits in exchange for yours and you won't have to worry about cutting off your nipple because it won't be anywhere near your blade, deal?
Old 07-21-2017, 09:08 AM   #248
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Mine are hairless and perky! Right? That's perky.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1491951495109.jpg (190.7 KB, 25 views)
Old 07-21-2017, 10:16 AM   #249
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Moobs ftw..... you guys know what I'm saying haha....

Instead of that, just get a pushup "bro", after a while you wont have to worry about sag. lol
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:39 AM   #250
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dwest you're such a pic whore

Tags
coprophilia