Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-23-2015, 06:16 AM   #101
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Looking at a bhm pic here while being in line...people could see it over my shoulder.

Also, vp is from the states. She hugged me today. Hugging a boss is just weird in Canada
Edit: the derp moment with that is: did i hug back ok? Too much? Too little? Doh
You needed to go with it, and just pull a really creepy face when people were looking over your shoulder and start licking your lips or something. xD That would serve them right for looking over your shoulder!

Oh gosh, I so know what you mean there. I'm bad enough with handshakes... for some reason, whenever I shake somebody's hand it always end up with us just grabbing each others hand and then letting go. No actual shaking involved. I think I must be doing something wrong...?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 10:50 AM   #102
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As long as you dont do that limp hand thing.
Xyantha Reborn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:40 PM   #103
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
As long as you dont do that limp hand thing.
See, I always worry that maybe I am? But I usually sort of briefly grip a person's hand and then let go, so there isn't time for any actual shaking unless I take their hand hostage...
Old 10-23-2015, 03:42 PM   #104
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I dont think people "shake" hands any more. It is more of clasping the hands together and one slight jerk and the hand shake is over

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2015, 06:27 PM   #105
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

my moment for today. I am trying to read my snapple cap.I could not understand it at all. I thought.. wow.. now they are writing in a different language cool, then the cap fell out of my hand and when I picked it up the cap was right side up and then I realized that it wasn't a different language, but I had the cap upside down...
Old 10-28-2015, 11:39 AM   #106
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was wearing a pretty fall coloured scarf today (rich golds, browns, a hint of red).

I glanced down and thought, "oh, that is pretty, i didnt know this had green in it! Such a vibrant shade, it really pops!"

It was a piece of lettuce from my sandwich at lunch caught in my scarf...
Old 10-28-2015, 11:58 AM   #107
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't rep you X, but just know that this post is frickin' awesome.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:48 PM   #108
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
I was wearing a pretty fall coloured scarf today (rich golds, browns, a hint of red).

I glanced down and thought, "oh, that is pretty, i didnt know this had green in it! Such a vibrant shade, it really pops!"

It was a piece of lettuce from my sandwich at lunch caught in my scarf...
Lmfao....lol.. too funny...

Old 10-29-2015, 03:19 AM   #109
loopytheone
Administrator

So, the entire of yesterday counts, I think!

I had an interview the other side of the county, and I left enough time to get there an hour early, because I'm me. But I missed my stop (turns out it isn't considered a stop unless you actually ask for it!) and by the time I realised I was almost in the nearby city centre so I just went there. Long story short, I walked/ran for an hour across a farm and along the grass verge of a dual carriageway in the pouring rain to get to my interview, which I was an hour late to and arrived panting, sweating, drenched with rain and covered in grass/mud. They then told me to sit and have a drink for a minute and get my breath back, but by the time I had actually ordered the damn thing they called me into the interview. So I had an interview alongside a melting strawberry smoothie. I then missed the bus back and had to wait an hour for the next one, which made me late for the dog I normally walk so it was dark by the time I took him out.

How do I even adult?
Old 10-29-2015, 05:54 AM   #110
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Ugh arriving flustered to an interview is the worst!! But at least you arrived looking like you had made an epic effort. Which is more than most employees do =P
Old 10-29-2015, 06:41 AM   #111
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

I agree with Xy.....

Old 10-29-2015, 11:53 AM   #112
loopytheone
Administrator

Haha, thank you both! I don't think being drenched and muddy is a great look but I am honestly just really proud of myself for sorting the whole thing out and not freaking out and running away. ^_^

I have a work trial at another place tomorrow and then a second interview there so I will have to see how that goes! Given my anxiety problems, I honestly consider just going there and doing these things to be a victory.
Old 10-29-2015, 11:54 AM   #113
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

I think it is a big achievement!

Old 10-29-2015, 12:31 PM   #114
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Haha, thank you both! I don't think being drenched and muddy is a great look but I am honestly just really proud of myself for sorting the whole thing out and not freaking out and running away. ^_^

I have a work trial at another place tomorrow and then a second interview there so I will have to see how that goes! Given my anxiety problems, I honestly consider just going there and doing these things to be a victory.
That's a huge victory! I would have probably cried and given up.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 08:22 AM   #115
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

My espresso machine stopped working this morning. I started undoing screws to take it apart and look for kinked or broken tubing before realizing it was out of water.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:12 PM   #116
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

That is awesome, sorry!!

---

Arrived, walked across parking lot to work.
I forgot my phone in the car this morning. Walked back and got it.
Realized i forgot my pass to get in. Walked back and got it.
Swiped in, and realized I put my phone back on the front seat and forgot it again.

Gave up on today as a whole.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:22 PM   #117
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
That is awesome, sorry!!

---

Arrived, walked across parking lot to work.
I forgot my phone in the car this morning. Walked back and got it.
Realized i forgot my pass to get in. Walked back and got it.
Swiped in, and realized I put my phone back on the front seat and forgot it again.

Gave up on today as a whole.

Tough day... but funny...
Old 11-05-2015, 04:00 PM   #118
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think we've all had those days occasionally -- but ouch! And only Thursday.
Old 11-05-2015, 05:58 PM   #119
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Well.. it could have been worse. . It could have happened on monday..lol

Old 11-10-2015, 08:11 AM   #120
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

At 10:09am I was sitting at my desk, working away, having already talked to a few people today. Then I happened to glance to one side and something off about my golf shirt caught my eye. I had to look twice more before I realized I was looking at a seam, and I was wearing it inside out.

Time to run away to the washroom to fix that, and to then apparently have MORE COFFEE!
Old 11-10-2015, 08:20 AM   #121
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I am unable to give you 'moar coffee' derp rep, but it is deserved!
Old 11-10-2015, 12:35 PM   #122
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
At 10:09am I was sitting at my desk, working away, having already talked to a few people today. Then I happened to glance to one side and something off about my golf shirt caught my eye. I had to look twice more before I realized I was looking at a seam, and I was wearing it inside out.

Time to run away to the washroom to fix that, and to then apparently have MORE COFFEE!
Haha--been there, done that. Many times. It's even worse when other people notice before you do.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 03:45 PM   #123
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

So, dont know how to say this without it sounding bad. Cuz it is. I think brevity i
Will be key.

Walked into work bathroom about a week ago.
Dropped trou before i was in the stall.

Luckily, no one else was there. I would have had to shame quit on the spot.

Why did i do that, you might ask? Well, i only live with my guy. Pants and closed doors are optional. Apparently i was tired and forgot i wasnt home. Lol.
Old 11-27-2015, 05:50 PM   #124
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Saw leos post about voicechat via email. I replied to that email like it would somehow magically appear on the boards.

I imagine the Admin's being like wtf?
Old 02-04-2016, 11:59 AM   #125
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Floors in the bathroom at work are so shiney i could see the girl pooping next to me in the floor.

Wasnt until i got out of the bathroom i was like omg she can see meeeee!

Tags
coprophilia