Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-01-2016, 03:02 AM   #151
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Loopy, I think you won 'Derp of the week'

I hope the smoke damage (and smoke smell in stuff) is not TOO bad.

And I hope you can replace the microwave.
Gee, thanks Tad.

There was no real smoke damage and though there is still a faint smell of smoke around the place it has mostly faded. Believe it or not, the microwave itself was absolutely fine with only a little bit of brown/black soot on the roof of it. Apparently it set fire to my cake/cup but was completely unharmed itself.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:46 PM   #152
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Stowed my cutting boards away in the oven because they were recaulking today.

Started preheating oven.

Don't tell my husband!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:02 PM   #153
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post

Started preheating oven.

Don't tell my husband!!
Hahaha. "Recaulking."
Old 04-12-2016, 04:17 AM   #154
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Hahaha. "Recaulking."
Haha indeed, we know you both love the caulk.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:56 PM   #155
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Haha indeed, we know you both love the caulk.
I'll give you a recaulking *shakes fist*

Hehe...."fist."
Old 04-12-2016, 01:27 PM   #156
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This natural devolving of conversation into sexual innuendos is supposed to be reserved for drunk teamspeak night! If you say them all now what shall we talk about then?!
Old 04-12-2016, 02:28 PM   #157
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hahahahaha! "Into".
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 03:44 PM   #158
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Hahahahaha! "Into".
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MattB again."

No comment.
Old 04-12-2016, 04:56 PM   #159
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*coughcough* you must spread *coughcough*

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 05:12 PM   #160
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ive been away from this board so long and STILL need to spread rep around to give it to Melian again! Ugh. Melian you know I <3 you!
Old 04-12-2016, 07:53 PM   #161
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
*coughcough* you must spread *coughcough*
Right!? I feel like I "spread it around" more than enough, and it's been way too long since I last "gave it" to MattB. He's probably dying without the hot, moist feel of my rep. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Ive been away from this board so long and STILL need to spread rep around to give it to Melian again! Ugh. Melian you know I <3 you!
Yeah yeah....sure you do.
<3 you, too.
Old 04-13-2016, 10:29 AM   #162
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very beautiful and healthy coed at Starbucks came to me to ask for honest help setting up her laptop for the free wifi. I bumbled out a response.

I'm 51, old enough to be her dad, and I couldn't speak LOL
Old 04-13-2016, 09:27 PM   #163
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Yeah yeah....sure you do.
<3 you, too.
I love you even when you use the word moist, which is a lot

(Yes Im one of those people who hates the word moist).

Last edited by rabbitislove; 04-13-2016 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Excessive use of moist in this thread.
rabbitislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 04:54 PM   #164
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

While doing 2015 taxes i noted an error on 2014 taxes (because bank didn't send me the right paperwork i needed)...so now i need to amend last years taxes
Old 05-09-2016, 07:39 AM   #165
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Realized i failed to win the lottery on my vacation when i was forced to rise and sally forth to employment. Derp.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:32 PM   #166
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

All my towels were dirty/waiting to be washed today then my bathrobe slipped, fell into the shower and got soaked. I ended up drying myself using a dish towel and a spare bed sheet.
Old 05-31-2016, 12:26 AM   #167
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
All my towels were dirty/waiting to be washed today then my bathrobe slipped, fell into the shower and got soaked. I ended up drying myself using a dish towel and a spare bed sheet.
Thanks for giving me my first laugh of the day there! How good are bed sheets as make-shift towels though? =p
Old 06-19-2016, 05:02 PM   #168
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

After sending a link to a pic of one of my dogs in my photobucket, I was politely advised about other pics in my gallery. All this time I have thought only the pic I shared could be seen, but nope, I've been giving folks access to my gallery which had some shots that weren't meant for all eyes!
Old 06-19-2016, 08:17 PM   #169
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Oopsie...!

----

Mine is not nearly as spectacular, but in Agility you call your dogs name and also the obstacle name. So i called out "you! Thingy!" Instead of "rumple! Table!"

And everyone started HOWLING because who forgets their dog's name and the name of the thing you are trying to send him to!?

Edit; also tried to drunk text my daddy happy father's day, but instead said "happy bday!!" (Cuz i was at a bday)...and he was like "father's day maybe. birthday, no." Doh!!
Old 06-20-2016, 10:35 AM   #170
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Mine is not nearly as spectacular, but in Agility you call your dogs name and also the obstacle name. So i called out "you! Thingy!" Instead of "rumple! Table!"

And everyone started HOWLING because who forgets their dog's name and the name of the thing you are trying to send him to!?
Oh my gosh! I am just reminded of my sister doing agility with her dog, Freedom, now! Not only did he walk the entire course at a snails pace but the only piece of equipment he likes is the table. She always gets him to lay down on it but in his burst of excitement at hearing 'Table!' he sprinted, leapt into the air, landed on the table in a down position and promptly slid off the end in a heap.
Old 06-20-2016, 10:40 AM   #171
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oopsie...!

----

That is totally something that would happen to me if Archer and I did agility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Oh my gosh! I am just reminded of my sister doing agility with her dog, Freedom, now! Not only did he walk the entire course at a snails pace but the only piece of equipment he likes is the table. She always gets him to lay down on it but in his burst of excitement at hearing 'Table!' he sprinted, leapt into the air, landed on the table in a down position and promptly slid off the end in a heap.
That is adorable.

I had my own deep moment with Archer today. I took him out to pee and he tried to chase a squirrel. I brought him and I always have him sit for me to take off his barnes and leash. Well he wouldn't sit and was holding up his left rear foot, sort of shaking it out to the side. Me being a paranoid dog mom automatically panic and think he has a luxating patella or something. I unclip his harness, he scampers/hops away and I grab him to examine his leg for injury. I then realize that he had half an acorn shell stuck around one of his toes. Crisis averted.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 04:25 PM   #172
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

White school bus drove by and i thought: omg! Albino!
Old 08-24-2016, 05:02 PM   #173
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

So I went to FL for my vacation. I had a great time. I went to Clearwater beach and had fun. I decided I would tan a bit and used my deep tan spray with an SPF of 3. So I forgot that I was in Florida and not in NYC. When I travel to the Caribbean I always seem to burn faster and FL is as close to that type of weather as you can get here in the states. So of course I spend 3 hours at the beach, in salt water, with this deep tan lotion on.. and I got burned! (See attached picture) It is so bad that the burn appears to go down 2 or 3 layers of skin. Here I am a week later and my body is still releasing heat from the sun I got at the beach in FL!

Who is an idiot?
<-----------------this chick right here.....

(This pic was taken the day after I got burned and had applied aloe to it all night! UGH!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my sunburn.jpg (6.0 KB, 43 views)
Old 08-24-2016, 06:38 PM   #174
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
(This pic was taken the day after I got burned and had applied aloe to it all night! UGH!)
That looks painful!! I hope you feel better soon.

Noxzema might help.
When I go to the beach and get burned I always apply Noxzema. I apply the white cream real thick. it cools the burn down and within minutes all the cream is absorbed. I keep applying the Noxzema until the burning stops.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 07:39 PM   #175
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Ouch!!!!

(I am so pale thats what happens if i go out in mid summer for 30 minutes, if i didn't pre tan a bit)

Tags
coprophilia