Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-22-2016, 04:30 PM   #201
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
I hate hearing my voice played back... Its missing all the extra bass my ears pick up because blowing noise out my facehole makes my head vibrate...

... so it sounds weird and high pitched...
True science stuff! You could fix that by holding a vibrator under your chin whenever you listen to your own voice on tape, thus adding some majestic bass. It would totally work.
Old 10-22-2016, 04:31 PM   #202
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
under your chin
which one?
Old 10-22-2016, 06:54 PM   #203
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
which one?
I had this problem when taking a passport picture the other day. It's fine to say 'your crown and chin must fit between the markers' but how many of my chins need to be in there???
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 07:58 AM   #204
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I had this problem when taking a passport picture the other day. It's fine to say 'your crown and chin must fit between the markers' but how many of my chins need to be in there???
It probably won't matter. It seems to be a universal law that, no matter how the subject arranges his or her features, the resulting passport photo will resemble one of the extras from [I]Night of the Living Dead[I].
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 08:10 AM   #205
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My hubby says he can't hear my voice and it sounds like"squeaky sequeaky squeaky" instead of real words.

Don't fear! Your voices have extra resonance and sexiness due to the sound of your breathing fat guys have.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 09:58 PM   #206
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Figured you more for a tiara than a crown.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:35 AM   #207
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Figured you more for a tiara than a crown.
Hahaha, okay, this officially got my first giggle of the day!
Old 10-24-2016, 06:39 AM   #208
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I can't say I ever found you difficult to understand.

I hate hearing my voice played back... Its missing all the extra bass my ears pick up because blowing noise out my facehole makes my head vibrate...

... so it sounds weird and high pitched...

I understand in the abstract that my voice is a lot like my Dad's and is apparently fairly pleasant to listen to... but, to my ears it always sounds ... just.. whiney.
I'm pretty much of the same opinion about mine. I know some people have said otherwise, but I really don't care much for the sound of my own voice. I especially cringe at my singing voice. I think that's probably a pretty common and natural thing.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:06 AM   #209
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I'm pretty much of the same opinion about mine. I know some people have said otherwise, but I really don't care much for the sound of my own voice. I especially cringe at my singing voice. I think that's probably a pretty common and natural thing.
You're right, it's extremely common and a natural/physical phenomenon. It was what Crumbling alluded to, when we speak the internal vibration of our skulls is audible to ourselves in tune with the sound waves we put out from our mouths to speak. That makes our voice sound deeper and more resinous than it actually is since we are hearing our voices in Dolby 7.1 and everyone else in basic stereo. So we get used to our own voice having more bass and a fuller sound than most voices have.

http://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-w...your-own-voice

There are actually headphones that work off the same principle, instead of causing vibration in the ears they they use bone vibration turn the skull into a speaker that only you can hear.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/even...ibrations.html
Old 10-24-2016, 09:14 AM   #210
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks Dwes. Now I know the why for the way I feel. Secondly, i really want to try those headbones now!
Old 10-24-2016, 09:43 AM   #211
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm waiting for them to come up with the wireless implant speakers that somehow scavenge the required energy from our bodies, so I can just have music happening whenever I want without anything obvious going on.

============================

And my derp moment: I tried to give Loopy rep, and ended up reporting the post instead (complete with the positive comment I meant for the rep) .... without noticing that I had done this. Only realized when another moderator asked what the post report was about.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:21 AM   #212
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
And my derp moment: I tried to give Loopy rep, and ended up reporting the post instead (complete with the positive comment I meant for the rep) .... without noticing that I had done this. Only realized when another moderator asked what the post report was about.
It's okay Tad, I know you secretly find my passport photo musing unacceptable behaviour. I'll keep talk of them to a minimum.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:51 AM   #213
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

quit being so sassy, loops, and he wont be torn between wanting to laugh and tell you to shhh
Old 10-24-2016, 11:00 AM   #214
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Walking out of the physical therapist's office and walking right into the door jamb with my shoulder, the one that was worked on.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:26 AM   #215
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

OOOOO ouch!!! are you ok?
Old 10-24-2016, 06:02 PM   #216
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I'm waiting for them to come up with the wireless implant speakers that somehow scavenge the required energy from our bodies, so I can just have music happening whenever I want without anything obvious going on.
I actually have this: it's called tinnitus. Most people get it as a buzzing in their ears, but strangely enough, mine sounds like bagpipes. I'm trying to get them to play "Scotland the Brave", but no luck so far.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 07:54 PM   #217
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I went to drink some orange juice last night and I couldn't believe that I had bought the "lots of pulp" variety instead of "no pulp". How could I fuck that up? They couldn't be more different beyond both having the word pulp in them. And why would anyone want orange juice with "lots" of pulp? I can understand tolerating it but I've never drank something and thought it would be improved by lots of crap floating around in it.
Anyway I realized this morning that it wasn't mine and the one I had actually bought was at the back of the fridge. That never even occurred to me.

And to think, I'm at the age where the brain is still relatively sharp.
Old 10-26-2016, 10:27 AM   #218
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
OOOOO ouch!!! are you ok?
Yes, just a little pain, nothing a heating pad, Advil and loads of caffeine didn't take care of well
Old 11-01-2016, 12:27 PM   #219
Rojodi

Thinking physical therapy was at 11, not 10
Old 11-01-2016, 12:39 PM   #220
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I'm still unclear on whether or not you thought your physical therapy was at 11 rather than its actual time of 10. Maybe posting it in a third thread will clear it up for me?
Old 11-01-2016, 03:01 PM   #221
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
I'm still unclear on whether or not you thought your physical therapy was at 11 rather than its actual time of 10. Maybe posting it in a third thread will clear it up for me?
Do you, like, ever not say nasty, snarky, sarcastic things? Seriously, maybe it comes across different verbally, but in text it just sounds bitter and miserable.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:19 PM   #222
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

All the time. There's one example just 5 posts up. I think you repped me semi-recently for one. I've responded to some of your posts positively recently. I think I'm a goddamn ball of sunshine, though opinions vary.
I cant really argue with how things can be perceived differently than intended when typed instead of spoken but do you really think I'm teasing someone for posting the same info in 2 threads out of bitterness?
Old 11-01-2016, 03:36 PM   #223
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I am not speaking to your motivation, only to the way your posts come across to me. As someone who has experienced verbal abuse, nothing grates on my nerves like unkind comments disguised as play.

Sarcasm is appreciated, in moderation. But when post after post talks about how bitter and unhappy you are, about how you trust no one and like no one, it is hard to imagine your other posts in another light, especially when that type of wit comes fast and furious. Meaning; it isn't this single post, but the amassment of all of them that made me comment.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:27 PM   #224
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

Sorry you've been verbally abused. I have too. I'm assuming Rojodi won't think he was and he's seemed amused by me in the past, unless I'm misremembering and he was bemused. If he does feel bad I'll regret it.
I don't think I talk about being bitter ever (since I don't believe that I am) or about unhappiness outside of specific, designated threads for that. I've never said or implied I don't like anyone, since my friends list would be empty if that were the case. The trust thing was in a thread about personal details of varying seriousness and someone who feels similarly engaged me on it. It's kind of rude and inappropriate to bring it up here (and if I'm saying that...).
I can't control perception but I think my posts run the gamut: jokes with no specific target, well-wishing, bitching, sympathy, various images & videos, absurdity, melancholy, on-topic replies, encouragement and, of course, snark. I cant help it if some of those stick out more to you than others.

I was so sure that wishing he_stay_fly15 a happy birthday would've earned me some lasting goodwill...
Old 11-03-2016, 11:13 AM   #225
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Sorry you've been verbally abused. I have too. I'm assuming Rojodi won't think he was and he's seemed amused by me in the past, unless I'm misremembering and he was bemused. If he does feel bad I'll regret it.
I don't think I talk about being bitter ever (since I don't believe that I am) or about unhappiness outside of specific, designated threads for that. I've never said or implied I don't like anyone, since my friends list would be empty if that were the case. The trust thing was in a thread about personal details of varying seriousness and someone who feels similarly engaged me on it. It's kind of rude and inappropriate to bring it up here (and if I'm saying that...).
I can't control perception but I think my posts run the gamut: jokes with no specific target, well-wishing, bitching, sympathy, various images & videos, absurdity, melancholy, on-topic replies, encouragement and, of course, snark. I cant help it if some of those stick out more to you than others.

I was so sure that wishing he_stay_fly15 a happy birthday would've earned me some lasting goodwill...
And I can't believe I missed that appoint.

Of course I wasn't upset about it. I am, though, I couldn't find another thread to put it in *peeks over glasses sarcastically*

Tags
coprophilia