Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-31-2015, 09:33 AM   #1
BBWlover14

BBWlover14 can now change their title
Default Attraction after weight loss

To the guys who love big girls, would you still go out with your gf if she lost a lot of weight or would you still be attracted to her? To the girls would you stay with a guy if he found you less attractive at a smaller size? Knowing he likes bigger girls?
BBWlover14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:59 PM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My wife's weight has gone up and down and up again since we've been married. While I think she's gorgeous at all of her different weight levels, she prefers to lose weight and be smaller than she is. Last year she had some success at this and I thought the results were amazing. This year she's had some setbacks and is back up quite a bit and the results are amazing.

The takeaway for me is when you love someone the number on the scale is negotiable. The appearance is negotiable. Her happiness becomes far more important and you learn to change with her. When she was smaller and if she ever gets smaller again, I was and will be happy for her and as attracted to her as I've ever been.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:40 AM   #3
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWlover14 View Post
To the guys who love big girls, would you still go out with your gf if she lost a lot of weight or would you still be attracted to her? To the girls would you stay with a guy if he found you less attractive at a smaller size? Knowing he likes bigger girls?
I wouldn't dump a partner because she lost weight. If I was with her long enough to get to know her, I would be attracted to her for reasons other than just her looks.
Old 11-01-2015, 08:34 AM   #4
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

I have an interesting story. I am more attracted to chubby or plump girls, that is not to say I am sometimes very attracted to very big woman but overall my main attraction is chubby or plump girls. My wife when I met her was just that, plump or chubby. She then put on around 30 or 40 pounds and my attraction never wavered. She is the love of my life and will always be sexy to me. Then when she got pregnant she actually lost like 25 or 30 pounds which the doctor said was safe. When she had our son she kept it off for a few months but put that weight back on. Now she went on a really good diet and lost around 40 pounds and she looks fantastic. She is keeping it off this time and going for more in a few months. As Happily married said its more about her happiness. If it makes her feel good then you have to live with it. I hope she doesn't go any lower than 170 pounds but its up to her in the end. I will love her no matter what.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:09 AM   #5
Luv Gaining Ladies

Luv Gaining Ladies has said some nice things

My wife lost over 125 pounds. Her libido came back big time when she lost weight, but damn do I miss her at 368 pounds. Every time I see a heavy woman I give a second look.

That said, I love my wife with all my heart and losing all that weight is a small price to pay for her health.
Luv Gaining Ladies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 09:16 AM   #6
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I don't care what weight my wife is, I'd love her no matter what.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:03 PM   #7
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

While I love my boyfriend's size, it is not the only thing that makes him sexy and it's not the most important thing. I thought he was sexy before I even knew what he looked like. Plus, I find that while there are certainly certain physical traits that I find attractive, fat being one of them, my attraction towards someone is more based on how I feel about them. I dated a guy that I had known for years, never really thought about other than as a friend, but as we got closer and I started having feelings for him, I started to find him physically attractive as well.

So, long story short, I would still be head over heels in love with my boyfriend and totally willing to bang him even if he lost a bunch of weight.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 05:39 AM   #8
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

Yes it is a let down when a partner loss weight. The same reaction you get from a man that loves thin women and then she gains weight. Your less attractive it could be a deal breaker. But you'll find out if your partner truly cares about you.
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 05:37 PM   #9
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

In a committed long-term relationship, I expect a partner to understand that bodies can change over time and there is no guarantee that any specific physical attribute they are attracted to will always be there. This is life, this is reality, this is what you sign up for when you commit to somebody for the long haul.

For me, weight loss was necessary for health, mobility, and ultimately survival. Both my partners like big women. I'm still a big woman, just not as big as I once was. So this was never an issue for me. But had either of them had a serious problem with my post weight loss body, then I would have been okay with ending the relationship. This isn't about being sexy or desirable, this is about being able to live.
Old 11-12-2015, 04:19 PM   #10
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

My wife has recently lost 45 lbs and has continued to lose weight . And I support her efforts 100%. I have recently changed to a career that forces me to be gone from home alot. Just last week she grabbed her still sizable belly and asked me if I was going to miss her big belly while knowing the answer. My reply to my beautiful sexy bride was (as I started loving on her belly) yes I will miss it. But, just as you support my career change I support your body change. I will love her at 800 or 80 lbs. Although I joked if she drop to 79 lbs I will leave her for an 80 lb fat chick.
She knows that I would prefer her to gain weight and have tried over the years to get her to gain. But the reality is that she is happier and healthier at a smaller size. And she is the one that has to live with whatever size she is. And I will love her no matter what. And if a smaller size means more years together than count me a happy man.uh
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 01:38 PM   #11
Chris.

Chris. has said some nice things

I think this is a difficult subject because of course we all would like to believe that we would love our partners no matter what. In reality though I have had sex with thin girls in the past and they do absolutely nothing for me. My ideal size truly is "the bigger the better" so if I was with a woman weighing 500lbs (or ideally 600lbs or even more) who then start losing that, there is no hiding from the fact that I would find her less attractive and it would be hard to enjoy sex without pining for the "old her". That wouldn't be an easy thing for either of us to deal with.

The biggest woman I've ever been with was roughly 450lbs. My next partner was around 350lbs and the drop was difficult.
Chris. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 08:06 PM   #12
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Well, that all depends. There's no question that weight loss does nothing good for my ability to feel attracted to a person, but "lost a lot of weight" is a bit vague. You don't specifically say how much, or what their final weight range ended up being, or even *why* they lost the weight.

For example, I think most people would agree that 100 lbs is a lot of weight to lose, but if the girl weighs 600 lbs before losing it, she hasn't appreciably diminished in attractiveness at the end of it. On the other hand, if she only weighed about 250 lbs prior to a 100 lb weight loss, the situation would be very different.

Then there are situations where a person loses weight, due to being ill and in need of care. Attraction doesn't even factor in when someone's in need like that.

Anyway, the long and short of it is that, based on my past experiences with my feelings (even with my closest friends and relatives,) I'm not able to feel attraction to anyone weighing less than 200-250 lbs (depending on their height,) and this does indeed have an effect on how I feel about someone who's just lost weight. However, the bigger problem would be if they wanted to lose weight. I'm sorry, but I just don't understand or sympathize with people who want to lose weight. It's like wanting to lose winning lottery tickets to me. A person has been given a gift of uncommon and precious quality, and that is surely something to be treasured, just as I treasure my own soft, upper arms.

If I could no longer feel attracted to a girl, I would probably tell her that; not to hurt her feelings, but to confer with her about where to go from there. She deserves the attention of someone who can appreciate how she looks, and if she's thin, and planning to remain that way, that someone isn't me.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote