Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-10-2015, 08:34 PM   #26
knightmare870

knightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've always wished my wife would befriend some other (ss)bbws and just bring them around just for the fun of it, then just have playful fun, occasional girl-girl fun for my entertainment, or just to drive her wild, lemme play with the friend. Someone who was a feedee just to give her a playful competitive push.

And occasionally do piggy play in bed.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:19 AM   #27
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I always stumble on complimenting bigger folk, even or maybe especially here. Sometimes i feel safe enough here to want to say something like "omg your double chin is so cute!" Or something. But then i have to catch myself, because it may not, and probably would not be appreciated, even here.

Boo. I want to compliment the fat boyz...
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:11 AM   #28
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I always stumble on complimenting bigger folk, even or maybe especially here. Sometimes i feel safe enough here to want to say something like "omg your double chin is so cute!" Or something. But then i have to catch myself, because it may not, and probably would not be appreciated, even here.

Boo. I want to compliment the fat boyz...
I think this is a safe place for such things to be said, well intentioned compliments are always nice. IRL it would be assumed to an insult from a stranger, of course. Here is different. It's also fascinating to find out what it is specifically that you all like.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2015, 11:11 AM   #29
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I think this is a safe place for such things to be said, well intentioned compliments are always nice. IRL it would be assumed to an insult from a stranger, of course. Here is different. It's also fascinating to find out what it is specifically that you all like.
I'd agree with this ^^^^^

Guys generally don't get nearly the degree of objectification that women do -- and fat guys probably even less so for the most part -- so I think they are far less apt to feel offended. (I think that for most people, it is nice to have anything about you admired -- it is just that when people always focus on that part and ignore the qualities that you actually work on that it becomes more problematic.) And there is not the implied power gap and/or threat that can come with guys taking liberties about commenting on women's bodies. In short....oh wait, DWesterNY already said it in short
Old 08-11-2015, 11:41 AM   #30
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Guys generally don't get nearly the degree of objectification that women do
*Snipped*

This here... um.. well.. not so much with me and my group of friends. (3 women to be exact. I am more of a guys girl that a girls girl) We objectify the hell out of men! We are just not loud about it. To be honest I think most women do. (Women as cats tend to hide things better.) Women are sneaky/manipulative for the most part. lol

*** DISCLAIMER*****

Before people jump down my throat....NOT ALL WOMEN are sneaky and manipulative. Just some.
Old 08-11-2015, 12:04 PM   #31
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
*Snipped*

This here... um.. well.. not so much with me and my group of friends. (3 women to be exact. I am more of a guys girl that a girls girl) We objectify the hell out of men! We are just not loud about it. To be honest I think most women do. (Women as cats tend to hide things better.) Women are sneaky/manipulative for the most part. lol

*** DISCLAIMER*****

Before people jump down my throat....NOT ALL WOMEN are sneaky and manipulative. Just some.
Haha. I like your group of friends already; you all must be fun to be around. I'm more of a guy's girl too, and I wonder if being an FFA contributes to that. I can't really objectify along with most other women. At least if a guy friend is talking about a chick with a great rack, I can throw my FFA two cents in about a similar gentleman. Or my bisexual two cents in.

Men can be sneaky and manipulative too!

In terms of, even though I'm not sure it's the best word, objectification...I would say both men and women do it in private groups with their friends. I'm not sure I'd call that sneaky/manipulative. It's just what people do. It may extend beyond that point with men because they're expected to do the approaching (whereas women usually get the most passive role) and some aren't all that tactful about it. And some are just jerks.

And like Tad said, men don't hear it a fraction as frequently. Nor do they get complimented as often. So they might take it differently, in a more positive fashion.
Old 08-11-2015, 12:20 PM   #32
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Haha. I like your group of friends already; you all must be fun to be around. I'm more of a guy's girl too, and I wonder if being an FFA contributes to that. I can't really objectify along with most other women. At least if a guy friend is talking about a chick with a great rack, I can throw my FFA two cents in about a similar gentleman. Or my bisexual two cents in.

Men can be sneaky and manipulative too!

In terms of, even though I'm not sure it's the best word, objectification...I would say both men and women do it in private groups with their friends. I'm not sure I'd call that sneaky/manipulative. It's just what people do. It may extend beyond that point with men because they're expected to do the approaching (whereas women usually get the most passive role) and some aren't all that tactful about it. And some are just jerks.

And like Tad said, men don't hear it a fraction as frequently. Nor do they get complimented as often. So they might take it differently, in a more positive fashion.

You have a point.. Maybe sneaky/manipulative is not the right term for this particular case. But Tad is right, men should hear it more.
Old 08-11-2015, 12:35 PM   #33
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have seen the funny and nasty on both sides of the fence. My hubby calls that big talk objectifying stuff being brash when i do it lol.

For non fat guys I tend to compliment eyes etc - because it isnt sexual/attractive per say. I tend to struggle more when its something like a handsome double chin, thick calves, etc.

I guess partially because it isnt just words, and partially because i hate making big guys feel self concious or objectified because of their fat.

To their face.

Oops, just did it

Seriously though, some men would run screaming if they only knew...and i agree, being an FFA seems to have unleashed my inner guy/self assertive sexual-ness. Hanging with the boys is as much fun if not more than the girls.

Esp cuz most of my guy friends are fat...its like, mobile eye candy that trails around with you...
Old 08-11-2015, 01:51 PM   #34
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
handsome double chin, thick calves, etc.
You can also phrase it in a more positive way, you're a writer, should be easy. Yes "nice double chin" or "I love your jiggly man boobs" might strike some as offensive. You can say jawline or compliment the broad manly chest instead. Men know these things or we get slapped. Sublimate your dirty urges slightly... I might want to say "Your cleavage in that picture is amazing" but instead say "I love the camera angle you chose" and leave out that I loved it because it exposed supple curvy lightly freckled...
Old 08-12-2015, 01:11 PM   #35
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm one of those people that uses the 'polite' language when it comes to weight/fatness that some people hate, but it does lend itself easily to complimenting people that aren't so confident about themselves. With my ex, I used to tell him all the time how soft his skin was and how broad and strong and powerful he looked. Which was all true.

I'd so stumble over trying to say anything objectifing to anyone.

It is interesting that most FFA seem to get along better with guys because it is usually the same for me too. Girls seem to be a bit more innately wary of me, for some reason? At least, that is the impression I get.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 01:47 PM   #36
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm absolutely awful at giving compliments about someone's body. I get all tongue tied and blushy.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 06:57 PM   #37
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I think this is why I would make a terrible guy. The amount of effort it takes to formulate a compliment that wont offend them usually means that it is dulled to the point it is no longer an exclamation of pure delight, but rather a social obligation to be suffered through.

I'm like...ehhh. Nevermind.

I actually feel most uncomfortable when people compliment me and there is that social expectation of a compliment in return. To me, I HATE that. I'm like, awkward head bob. I'll catch you a compliment later when it is natural and genuine.

I can and do formulate polite compliments, but they are not to people I like. My sister isn't well endowed, so one day I turned around and said "Your boobs look HUGE in that top!" and it was a real compliment from my heart that meant something to her. If I had to try and stop and formulate and rewrite it mentally to ensure I wouldn't offend her, I wouldn't have bothered saying anything...

But then again, with people I really like I am 100% genuine, which is not something most people can handle.
Old 08-12-2015, 07:01 PM   #38
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
But then again, with people I really like I am 100% genuine, which is not something most people can handle.
It is awesome to have people you can be completely free and honest with and they won't take offense.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:22 PM   #39
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You can also phrase it in a more positive way, you're a writer, should be easy. Yes "nice double chin" or "I love your jiggly man boobs" might strike some as offensive. You can say jawline or compliment the broad manly chest instead. Men know these things or we get slapped. Sublimate your dirty urges slightly... I might want to say "Your cleavage in that picture is amazing" but instead say "I love the camera angle you chose" and leave out that I loved it because it exposed supple curvy lightly freckled...
I enjoy the fact that one of your examples is a compliment you gave someone here on another thread

I get what everyone means about feeling awkward giving genuine compliments. It's much nicer when I'm close enough to someone to just say "Wow, your moob looks like it'd fit amazingly well in my mouth" instead of very shyly and apologetically saying the same exact thing

The act of complimenting itself can seem like some weird social ritual. Like Xyantha said, it's the worst when it feels like someone expects a reciprocal compliment. From my experience, if you say something that has the general structure of a compliment with the correct "I'm complimenting you!" tone, people will generally act gracious before they realize what you actually said. After someone insulted my compliment giving skills, I told them their sweater was very sweatery. They thanked me automatically.
Old 08-13-2015, 04:31 PM   #40
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
"Wow, your moob looks like it'd fit amazingly well in my mouth"
You are a woman after my own heart
Old 08-13-2015, 04:35 PM   #41
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
No way your mouth is big enough.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:25 AM   #42
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
No way your mouth is big enough.
You'd be surprised about the amount of flesh an FFA can fit in her mouth... suck it all in there.

Well THAT sounded beyond dirty, didn't it? Unintentionally so, as well. *dies*
Old 08-14-2015, 01:27 AM   #43
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
You'd be surprised about the amount of flesh an FFA can fit in her mouth... suck it all in there.

Well THAT sounded beyond dirty, didn't it? Unintentionally so, as well. *dies*
I can't rep you, but this is definitely on my "most favoritest posts" list
Old 08-14-2015, 04:39 AM   #44
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

That sounds fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightmare870 View Post
I've always wished my wife would befriend some other (ss)bbws and just bring them around just for the fun of it, then just have playful fun, occasional girl-girl fun for my entertainment, or just to drive her wild, lemme play with the friend. Someone who was a feedee just to give her a playful competitive push.

And occasionally do piggy play in bed.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:54 AM   #45
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wish it was easier, as a FFA who is also a BBW and also-also mostly-lesbian, to meet fat girls who like fat girls. >_>
Old 08-14-2015, 11:42 AM   #46
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
I wish it was easier, as a FFA who is also a BBW and also-also mostly-lesbian, to meet fat girls who like fat girls. >_>
*waves at you*
Old 08-14-2015, 11:42 AM   #47
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
*waves at you*
Oh hi *waves back*
Old 08-14-2015, 01:05 PM   #48
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Quote:
You are both welcome to try. At the same time if possible.
Old 08-14-2015, 01:12 PM   #49
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
*waves at you*
That is to say um, you're a cute *blush*
Old 08-14-2015, 07:01 PM   #50
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
I can't rep you, but this is definitely on my "most favoritest posts" list
Absolutely. I tried to get her for both of us but apparently she says cool things too often.