Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-15-2015, 03:18 AM   #51
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I repped her
Old 08-15-2015, 12:27 PM   #52
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
That is to say um, you're a cute *blush*
Hehehe, well thank you very much! =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Absolutely. I tried to get her for both of us but apparently she says cool things too often.
Aww, and thank you as well! I'm feeling the Dims love today! =D
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 01:44 AM   #53
youareneverready

youareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyouareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyouareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that I think my FFA-ness has led to some pretty bad decisions on my part about staying in/leaving certain situations. Or maybe that's just me...
youareneverready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 07:26 AM   #54
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As much as i love the idea of a guy being complict with my fantasies and preference, i kind of like the fact my guy isnt. It lets me indulge and tease ane cook without having to worry about his health. The idea of him purposefully or wontonly gaining a lot of weight actually scares me a bit, because it isnt fantasy, it is real life, and i love him too much to risk his health and wellbeing.

I kind of like being the naughty one, teasing and tempting but being held at bay, and given just enough to whet my appetite...
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 10:27 AM   #55
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
As much as i love the idea of a guy being complict with my fantasies and preference, i kind of like the fact my guy isnt. It lets me indulge and tease ane cook without having to worry about his health. The idea of him purposefully or wontonly gaining a lot of weight actually scares me a bit, because it isnt fantasy, it is real life, and i love him too much to risk his health and wellbeing.

I kind of like being the naughty one, teasing and tempting but being held at bay, and given just enough to whet my appetite...
I so know what you mean! I'm always kind of torn between an instinct to tease people and encourage them to indulge and get bigger but at the same time the thought of somebody actually becoming less healthy or active for/because of me... I don't think I could live like that.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 01:58 PM   #56
GregJ1

GregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There is fit and fat. I think that as ling as your BBW or BHM moves, walks and tends to eat, overall, well, then the human body can handle a lot of weight without complication.
GregJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote