Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General BHM/Mutual Archive

Old 05-12-2015, 04:47 PM   #26
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine can now change their title

This is so great! And I sympathize with the need to bush pee!
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 12:34 PM   #27
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Im really obsessed 😍😍😍
Old 05-24-2015, 02:42 PM   #28
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

sorry guys, my creative attention got temporarily diverted, it's back on track now tho. Writing as we speak, I hope to have an installment or two by end of week - or sooner.

Last edited by Xyantha Reborn; 05-24-2015 at 05:01 PM. Reason: inspiration leading to decreased timelines
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 05:00 PM   #29
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chapter 9

Something warm was under her, supporting her weight, and strong yet soft arms held her close. Curling closer into the source of comfort, she thought she heard a chuckle.

*~*~*

Warmth moved away from her body, and something firmer than the comfortable surface was suddenly behind her back. “Mmm,” she protested sleepily, wrapping her arms more tightly around the warm pillow. A soft laugh tickled her ear in response.

*~*~*

Bright sunlight streamed into her eyes. Something was warm and heavy behind her. This wasn’t her bed. The air felt too clean and crisp. Eyes popping open, she peered around.

Instead of her dingy apartment walls, pretty wood met her gaze. This wasn’t her place. It wasn’t as if that hadn’t happened before – waking up drunk in a strange guy’s bed. Glaring at the light, she felt the mass of warm softness behind her move, and she found herself relaxing. That was Clint. This was his cottage. His stunning house, on an island, she corrected herself, biting at her lips.

Turning slowly, she caught her breath. His round face was relaxed, his wide lips softly parted. In the morning light, his freckles stood out across the bridge of his nose, and his dark red lashes looked long and full.

One thing that was different about this unfamiliar wakeup - beyond the crazy location – was that both of them were fully clothed, and they hadn’t had sex. He had carried her to bed after she had fallen asleep and hadn’t even woken her up for some hanky panky. Should she be charmed at his gentlemanly behaviour or offended that he hadn’t made a move?

Slipping off the bed, she carefully padded down the hallway, searching for the bathroom he had shown her last night. Pulling down her shorts and sitting on the cold edge, she looked around, wondering what she had gotten herself into.

The second leg of the trip to the cottage had been even more pleasant than the first. Parking his car and unloading it into a motor boat, they had slowly idled their way through the intricate network of passages created by the other islands.

Rachel had never been on a boat before, and had clutched the edge of her seat as excitement gripped her. In front, Clint’s round form was made rounder by a lifejacket – and something told her that it had been custom made. She highly doubted that they made his size.

Although they were moving slowly, the wind off the lake had ruffled their hair, feeling fresh and cool against her skin. “We are almost there,” he had thown over his shoulder. In the light given off by the top of the light on the boat, she could see his grin. “But before we do, want to go fast?”

“Yes!” She had squealed, then giggled as the boat picked up speed. It made a sort of rocking feeling, and she clung to the edge, staring into the darkness. Glancing over the back, she had seen white foam being kicked up as the motor cut through the water.

“Ready?” Clint had called.

“For wh—AATT!!” she had shrieking in laughter as he spun the boat in a tight circle and headed back over the waves they had just made. Under her, the boat had bucked like it was a live thing, and Clint had let out a long, deep laugh.

No wonder cottage guy talked about his boat and cottage so much. Rachel had never felt so alive, and something had squeezed inside at the sound of Clint’s happiness. It had only been once the landed on the dock and lights began to flicker on that a sense of not belonging and inferiority had come over her. So far, she had kind of pushed it to the side, but it was getting harder and harder.

Slipping back out of the front door, she slowly retraced the steps they had walked late last night until she stood on the dock. Turning, Rachel gazed up at the house, letting its grandeur overwhelm her again. When she had stepped onto the wooden planks last night, she had stared up a sloping path of stones with lanterns hovering from poles – the light revealed it was just as beautiful in daylight.

The inside of house was even worse than the pretty outside, she reflected with a frown as she sat on the edge of the dock, lowering her calves into the water with a shiver at its deep cold. It looked like those show homes that you could win in the lottery. Some bird sat in the water, and gave a lilting cry before disappearing under the water. Surprisingly, it disappeared entirely, and didn’t come up for air the entire time she looked for it.

Although Rachel had known Clint was more well off than herself, she had had no idea how widely they were different. Sitting alone as the sun warmed her back, she wondered what had possessed her to come here. Painful memories intruded, and she shied away. This was just a fun jaunt, she told herself, feeling the lie even as she said it. Just…enjoy yourself for once. Heavy steps approaching behind her informed her she was no longer alone, and she glanced at him shyly.

“Good morning,” he greeted her, hands in his pockets. “Ready for breakfast, beautiful?”

Beautiful? Ha. She must look like crap. “Morning…” He had changed into a simple white tshirt and what looked to be huge swimming shorts that still looked amazing on him. Glancing from his own lush and well-dressed form, Rachel looked at her cheap clothes. When she looked up at him, he gave that little lopsided grin that caused her mouth to dry up and her stomach to dip. He offered her his hand to rise, and she almost brushed past it in contempt before realizing that he didn’t have pity on his face. She was so used to people constantly treating her like a child.

His round face looked more relaxed, his iridescent eyes made even more brilliant by his pupils contracting against the light. His closed, pensive, professional face had fallen away, and he looked happier and younger than she had ever seen him – and he was looking at her like she was the one who was making him happy. Which was ridiculous, considering their gorgeous surroundings. Who wouldn’t be happy to be on this paradise? Slowly, she put her hand in his, allowing him to draw her to her feet and plant a soft kiss on her lips.

Once they were back inside, she sat on the couch, hugging her knees. Clint hummed softly under his breath, his deep voice reverberating through the kitchen, which was nicer than any she had seen. The icecubes for their orange juice weren’t from a tray – they were from the dispenser that was part of the fridge. The bacon and eggs he made were courtesy of a flat stovetop. Free to look around while he was distracted, she eyed the solid table and chairs made of real wood, and the cupboards that showed their clean and organized content through little panes of glass.

He looked so at home, so…domestic, as he whipped up breakfast. He seemed to fit in so well. As Rachel watched him, she began to notice that all the proportions in the house were off. If she looked like a child playing in an adult’s house, he normally looked like an adult trying to work in a child’s space. She was used to having to hop up onto beds or reach for cupboards, but everything seemed specifically designed for his height – and weight. He didn’t have to bend to use the cutting board. The chair that he sat on could easily hold his weight – it looked like a carved piece of solid log, and the table was so high that she could only just see over it when sitting. Rachel rested her chin on the table, considering. Had the man custom built everything here?

When Clint saw her predicament, he began laughing. “Come here,” he said, holding out his hand. “I forgot how big everything here will be for you. This is the one place in my life that everything fits me – normally I have to squish and press and fold and bend just to exist. It will make it even harder for you. Though seeing you like that is pretty adorable.”

Sticking her tongue out, she flounced over, only to have him pull her onto his knee. When he forked up a bit of egg, she rolled her eyes. “What am I, a baby?” she snorted, oddly unoffended at his doting on her – something that drove her wild with irritation in others.

“Maybe I just like taking care of you,” he teased as he slipped it between her lips.

Feeling mischievous, Rachel picked up her own fork and raised the full load to his lips. When he took it, her whole body prickled with energy, and she quickly put the fork down before she dropped it. What the hell was wrong with her?

“It’s so good to have you here with me,” he whispered as he tightened his hands on her hips. “I’ve been waiting to share all this with someone for forever. I was hoping you’d text me for months now…though,” he added with a deep chuckle, “I rather question your sanity, coming out with a relative stranger in the middle of the night to a remote location.”

Rolling her eyes, Rachel broke a piece of bacon in half and placing it before his face expectantly before he took it. “It’s a call every girl has to make with every guy,” she told him bluntly.

“Really?”

“Really. I mean, you have to eyeball him and make that game time decision that he isn’t going to kill you or rape you. Besides, I’ve known you a while,” she grinned, winking. After all, they had met at work for forever, it seemed…

Inserting a grape between her lips, Clint raised his brow. “Uh oh. That’s not a happy face.”

Raising a shoulder, she carefully slit a slice of orange open, turning it inside out and putting it in her mouth. “Thinking about work,” she grunted finally, unable to avoid answering any longer. “Or lack of it, I guess…”

“Don’t.”

“Ok, I won’t,” she retorted, voice dripping with sarcasm. “It’s just that –“

“Ip.” Face mild, he twitched the other brow up to join its twin.

“I can’t – ”

“Ip,” he said again, interrupting her my placing thick fingers on her lip. “Shh!”

Pursing her lips, Rachel kissed the forefinger, which made him smile, but look sad as well. “You don’t look happy yourself.”

“Just lonely,” he said quietly.

“With me here? Oh, I guess I’m just chopped liver!” She sniffed, pushing away. Big hands easily snared her and pulled her back into his lap, but she playfully slapped at him ineffectually as she continued to bewail her suckiness. It felt so good to be with him, and so natural. For months, she had secretly wondered what it would have been like, if they ever were to go out together. To be honest, she hadn’t imagined it would be so fun, what with Clint’s serious attitude; but as soon as she relaxed, he did too. Her dad had always said that it was a good sign when you felt more like yourself with the other person than without them. And she hadn’t felt like herself in a long time.

Finally, he managed to pull her around to face him. “You are a little shit, you know that?” He growled, voice full of laughter. “I meant that I’m used to being lonely. I’m not lonely with you here.”

She liked annoying him – and if his expression was any indication, he rather liked it too. “Big man with the big money all lonely?” she retorted zestily, trying to ignore the unusual sensation of half leaning against pure flab. Big, big man…

It was the wrong thing to say.

Immediately, his round face stilled, his guard snapping up into his neutral work expression. That same quiet pique came back into his voice too. “One might say that, yes.”

Rachel had been accused of many things in her life, but being overly empathetic or sympathetic wasn’t one of them. “Oh, don’t be such a big baby, I’m super jealous of you!” she snapped, poking his stomach for emphasis as she popped up to her feet.

Her finger sunk into warm flesh almost up to her second knuckle – she hadn’t meant to poke so hard, she hadn’t realized how tender it was. A grunt reached her ears and she felt her face heat, fighting the urge to sink all ten fingers into that orb and knead like a kitten. “Sorry, sorry!” she cried, lips curling at the adorable pouting and blushing face in front of her. “I didn’t mean to poke so hard!” And she swooped downto plant her lips on the wounded area.

Even through the fabric of his shirt, it felt like she had pressed her face into her grandparent’s old water bed. The fat pushed outwards, creating that same tensile surface. Swallowing in consternation, she rose up and put her arms behind her before she did anything else stupid. “Sorry.”
Old 05-25-2015, 12:14 AM   #30
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yay! Thanks! 😍 😍😍😍😍
Old 05-25-2015, 05:59 AM   #31
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yay for a new chapter, and I loved it! (in particular having grown up boating in places like that…..no cottage, just a boat and tent, but ….. yah).

Although: the crazy places that my mind goes as a reader, like: “wow, winter must feel really long for Clint when he can’t get to his cottage due to freeze-up” and “Gah, rich Toronto buggers driving up the property prices in all the cottage country within a three hour drive of the GTA!” and “I wonder if he has a centred steering set up for the boat, so it doesn’t list to one side too much?” (none of these are meant as criticisms, just its Monday morning, I’m not fully with the world, so for some reason I’m sharing random thoughts. Thoughts that probably help reveal my engineering side, sigh)
Old 05-25-2015, 02:51 PM   #32
ellebee

ellebee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesellebee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is so wonderful (:
Old 05-25-2015, 06:03 PM   #33
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

Beautiful, as always!
ALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 06:33 PM   #34
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Thanks everyone! That's ok Tad, those types of thoughts occur to me all the time reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
“Gah, rich Toronto buggers driving up the property prices in all the cottage country within a three hour drive of the GTA!”
I know!! I want to own a cottage so bad, and it'll never happen.

Quote:
“wow, winter must feel really long for Clint when he can’t get to his cottage due to freeze-up”
I think it's true! So many people I know LIVE for cottage season!

Quote:
“I wonder if he has a centred steering set up for the boat, so it doesn’t list to one side too much?”
Speedboats are remarkably balanced - three full grown men weighing 600 lbs can lean over one side without it listing too much, but there is the ability to adjust the...ballast? I think it's called. Not that I've looked into it
Old 05-25-2015, 06:58 PM   #35
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 10

His face was red. It was rather unfortunate, because it just made him look red all over. He poked a little at the plate of food, then pushed it aside. “Why don’t we go sit on the couch?” He asked abruptly, voice a little too loud.

“Because you haven’t eaten breakfast.” When he looked at her with a slightly vulnerable expression, something squeezed inside her so good that it hurt. “Eat,” she urged, pushing at the plate. When he only poked at the food, she impatiently took the fork from him, mock stabbing him in the hand with it. “It’s not like I just met you. I know how grumpy you get without food!” Raising a massive forkful of egg, she pushed it between his lips.

Clint had no other choice other than to let it fall in his lap, so he grudgingly took it, cheeks bulging. Carefully wresting the utensil from her hand, he carefully took up a portion. “Your turn,” he said quietly. “No if, ands, or buts,” he added. “You are skin and bones.”

“So are you!” was her retort, although she took another bite. Ok, so she lost some weight, but she wasn’t that tiny. Well, in comparison to him, maybe.

He cast her that odd glance again, but divvied up the remainder of the food without further comment. Most, of course, went into his substantial self. Probably aided by her picking up the fork and seconding trips to his lips with her own fork. After he had risen, rinsed off the dishes and put them in the rack to dry, he turned to face her. “You keep getting this weird look on your face whenever you look around,” he said, turning his face to look at the interior as well, as if trying to identify what caught her attention.

“It’s all so fancy,” she managed, trying to laugh it off, kicking at the pretty tiles on the floor. “It just makes me uncomfortable. I’m just a regular girl. I mean, you’re obviously pretty rich, and it’s freaking me out. I just thought…I don’t know what I thought. I don’t deserve this, you know? It feels all weird.” A few weeks ago I wouldn’t have imagined we could ever date. And now I’m here alone with you, and it is so going to happen. A thrill ran through her.

A warm hand cupped her chin, and his round face moved into her field of vision as he kissed her cheek. “Deserve? What a conservative notion,” he added dryly. “What made you think of that word?”

She had become habitually honest and open with him about education, politics, and just plain speaking her mind during their many lunches together. “Yesterday I was in my tiny little apartment working my crap job – and now I’m here. When you get money or enjoy it, it should be from hard work – you should have earned it. I feel like I’m cheating, being here with you. I didn’t do anything to enjoy all this.”

Leaning backwards until he lay down on the couch, spreading to his full length, he carefully drew her to lay on top of him. “And what do you think that I did to deserve this?” He questioned her softly.

It was really hard to think like this. Her chin was pillowed on his chest, and her lower snugged deeply into his belly. Once, she had gone into a mattress store and laid down on one of the memory foam mattresses – that is what it felt like. “Uh. I figured you were from a rich family. Or worked really hard.” The feeling of massiveness under her was almost as odd as the softness. Her thighs stretched really far and her knees still didn’t meet the couch, she realized. Part of her tried to tell her that this was uncomfortable, but it really wasn’t. Unless her slowly spooging into her own panties was uncomfortable, because for some reason, she really frickin’ liked this.

He chuckled, and his belly bounced in response “Rachel, I’m only twenty nine – no amount of hard work would have gotten me this place. And my family isn’t rich.” His face twisted for a moment before he managed a smile. His red lashes framed those intense eyes, and it looked as if they could see into her very soul. “I happened to have the right skills and create a little IT security consulting company at the right time – it got bought out by a corporation that had more money than sense, and they continue to employee me at a rate they never would have hired me off the street for. I did absolutely zero to deserve this.”

Oh. “I just...” Tracing her fingers along the fabric on his chest, she bit her lip for a moment, wondering if she thought less of him now. “It makes me really uncomfortable.”

“I know.”

She looked at him, surprised.

“Do you know how many girls suddenly threw themselves at me when they realized I had money in the bank?” He looked mildly disgusted at the memory. “You,” added, softening, “Were different, right from the start.”

Laying her head on his chest, she allowed the rumbles from his chest to thrum against her ear. “How?” Everything was soft on him – even his ribcage felt like a firmer pillow. There were no rough edges and corners to intrude on her comfort. Nothing to irritate her into moving. Just the opposite – she felt tension ease out of her body they melded together. It felt so intimate. Everything felt so intimate, with Clint. This wasn’t about just scratching an itch. How could he feel like he was her boyfriend when he had only kissed her for the first time yesterday? That thought raised a flag. Was she making a mistake? How could this be anything but a booty call for him?

“For one? Every time I offered to buy you lunch you turned your little nose up at me like I insulted you. And when I finally bought you lunch, you were actually offended. Your little scowl looked like you wanted to bash me with the tray. For another?” His warm hands gently rubbed her back. “You didn’t seem to be as disgusted with me as a lot of the others did.”

“I’m not disgusted at all!” she retorted, pushing up off his chest to stare at him, half sitting on his stomach. It wasn’t on purpose, but he had raised his legs to rest on the arm of the couch. There was no room between his plump thighs and softer stomach, and at this angle her crotch was basically forced into the lower curve of his stomach. Her lady parts clenched in response as they came into full contact with the tender surface even through her undies, his undies, and each of their pants. It might as well have been flesh to flesh, from the way her stomach dipped, cervix tightening, thighs clenching in anticipation.

Clint rode over her as if she hadn’t spoken. “I’m not exactly a good looking guy, especially because I’m so fat…but sometimes, the way you look at me, it seems like you might be ok with it.”

Rachel knew it was unfortunate in her personality, but she had zero tolerance for self-pity. “Stop that,” she scolded.

He met her eyes, raising his brows at her tone.

“You’re handsome,” she informed him, her dratted cheeks and neck heating rapidly. Drat drat drat! She was never good about giving compliments. She felt normal calling guys hot or sexy, but never handsome. Handsome seemed reserved, special – and it fit Clint. But it made her feel odd to say so.

“And fat.” He added flatly, meeting her eyes.

“And handsome.”

“And fat.”

“And HANDSOME!”

“And fat!” He insisted, as if determined to make her acknowledge the fact.

Irritated, she jabbed him in the object of their conversation again, this time on purpose. And glared.

Clint gave a mighty oof and glared right back at her. “What was that for?” He wheezed, hand covering the bruised area. “You have to admit - I am fat.”

Flipping her hair, Rachel scrambled off of him. “I’m not going to sit here and listen to you say nasty things about yourself.” Stalking back to the front door, she opened it carefully – although she really wanted to wrench it open dramatically, she was afraid to wreck it.

“Where are you going to go? It’s an island!” His tone was full of amusement – at her expense this time.

Damn. Turning slowly, she cast him a death glare.

The man had risen to follow her, and mimed being skewered to the wall. It was a peculiar gesture – not because of what it was, but because a man of his size was doing it. Most fat guys moved in a subdued, diffident way…or at least in ways slow enough to prevent their flab from wriggling. Clint moved with an innate athleticism that only emphasised his bulk – the motion caused his entire body, especially his belly, to shimmy under his shirt before stilling. “Look - I didn’t say anything nasty about me, just that I was fat.” He reasoned, approaching her. He moved relatively quietly for such a big, tall man.

“No, you said you weren’t good looking – especially because you were fat.”

Realization dawned on his face, and he blushed, running his large hand through his hair. “Jeez Rachel, cut me some slack! I’ve got a gorgeous, delicate woman alone with me! I feel like a huge clumsy ogre!”

He probably didn’t know it, but his word choice instantly mellowed her irritation. She had never been called those three things, especially together. At best, she was a cute little girl, never gorgeous, delicate, or woman. “I don’t date ugly people,” she said, feeling her chin jut stubbornly. Was she really gorgeous, delicate, and womanly to him?

He threw his hands up. “Fine. I’m not ugly.”

“Or an ogre,” she added.

“Or an ogre,” he sighed in a long suffering voice, casting his eyes up. “But I am fat.”

He was like a dog with a bone with that! “Yeah,” Rachel replied with forced casualness, looking down at the floor. “It’s not like I didn’t, you know, notice it,” she mumbled awkwardly. “It’s just part of who you are.” When she looked up, he was looking right at her.

“Yeah,” he finally rumbled in return. “It is.” A momentary awkward silence fell on them. After a pause, he tried a smile. “Don’t you have anything you feel self-conscious about?” He teased. “Or are you really perfect?”

Having grown up with boys her whole life, she knew hurt pride when she heard it. “I have no boobs and I hate it.” Like, no boobs – just nips over ribs. Some of her past boyfriend’s pecs had been bigger than her pathetic chest.

He blinked, tilting his head in astonishment. “Who needs boobs when you have an ass like that?”

The response had been too fast and honest to be fake. Oh. Flushing, she put her hands backwards to the object of his admiration. “This butt?” she asked coyly, turning to show him. Keep flirting with me! She demanded silently. Flirting she was fine with, but all that heartfelt stuff and self-consciousness was too deep for her.

A big grin came over his face. “That butt,” he affirmed, covering each side with his hand and squeezing as he made the same happy noise as he did while he was eating.
Old 05-26-2015, 05:55 AM   #36
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

My God I love it so much! thanks for super fast update!
Old 05-26-2015, 07:30 PM   #37
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Old 05-26-2015, 07:32 PM   #38
ALS

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
Old 05-27-2015, 07:30 AM   #39
fatmac

fatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yeah...I second the above comment. Awesome awesome and great even.
Thank you
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:27 PM   #40
Grundsau 11
pennagrundsau

Grundsau 11 can now change their title

Ja, what they just said; tremendjusly well done!
Old 06-01-2015, 12:51 PM   #41
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Xyantha, your stories never fail to be wonderful!
Old 06-07-2015, 01:52 PM   #42
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Thanks all! Just a friendly warning, a bit of more graphic scenery is coming up!

FYI I am on vaca so I hope to have a few chapters done over the next week.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:00 PM   #43
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 11

“I don’t have a bathing suit,” Rachel protested, staring out at the glittering water. She loved swimming, and the water was calling to her incessantly. The sun was high in the sky, causing the water to twinkle at her merrily as gentle waves lapped at the shore below her. Swimmmiinnnnnnnnng! Her soul cried hopefully. She should have been born a water sprite!

Clint paused, winking at her. “Then just skinny dip,” he suggested, obviously eager for it while clearly believing it wouldn’t happen.

Placing her hands on her hips, Rachel raised her chin, feeling naughty. “You just want to see me naked.” She teased, trying her best to sound shocked.

“Uh huh.” He agreed easily, eyeing her intently until she blushed.

“Fine.” She said after due consideration. It wouldn’t be the first time she skinny dipped, but she wasn’t going to be the only one. “If you do too.”

A grimace passed over his face. “You don’t want to see this naked,” he mumbled, rubbing the back of his head.

Rachel was learning that Clint wasn’t generally shy, but he did have moments of body specific shyness. Which, she supposed, was normal. He was a pretty big guy – it had taken her a few weeks to get used to his size even clothed. And a few months to realize that she kind of thought it was cute. “Its fine,” she reassured him, placing her hand in his and feeling his warm fingers tighten over hers.

Instead of replying, he stuffed a carrot into his mouth, then gave a sort of grimace.

This was not going as she planned! In all the months that they had sat across from each other and eaten lunch, he had never come across as shy. Him being shy was the last thing she wanted. Her libido was in overdrive, and she would gladly have had him bend her over one of the picnic tables. Not blush and look down! “Dude.”

He raised his eyes – which he had told her were “cerulean green”. Wasn’t cerulean blue? Whatever. They were sexy, framed by those spikes of red. His pudgy cheeks full of a piece of broccoli and dip, and he raised the back of his hand to his mouth as he swallowed.

She wanted to pinch those cheeks! “I texted you. I agreed to come up to your cottage with you. Alone.”

The man still didn’t seem to get it – his eyes drifted one way, then the other, and he nodded vaguely.

So many women wondered why men didn’t make the moves – because they had no idea what move to make. Rachel had seen her big brothers bring home enough girls over the years to realize how obvious you had to be. It wasn’t like she was subtle anyway. The memory of his almost grim face overtop his intimidating suits was fading. Clear of his usual stubble, he looked almost baby faced, and it was hard to be intimidated by his sexy surfer shorts and polo shirt. That were hugging his curves in a way that distracted her something awful. What the heck was wrong with her? Granted, she was a little jittery at having sex with such a fat guy, but she had committed to this path the moment she said yes to coming up here. No point hiding it. “Look. When I came up I put sex is on the table. You might as well strip now because I’m going to be seeing you naked anyway,” She added with a wink, laughing at his expression.

Rubbing his nose, he eyed her. “You are one odd girl.”

“I was raised with all brothers, and most of my friends have been boys,” Rachel retorted. “What’s your next argument?” And she rocked back onto her toes, raising her hands boxer style.

Despite himself, Clint’s lips were beginning to curl into his usual soft smile. “I’ll burn.”

“I’ll put lotion on you.”

“It’ll wash off.”

“I’ll put more lotion on you.” Stalking forward, she grinned as the towering man darted behind the table on the deck, keeping it between them. Damn he was fast! Climbing onto the table, she slid over on her butt, grinning as she slid her bare foot up and down his arm. Coarse hair tickled at her skin.

Raising his hands in partial defeat, he held up a finger. “Fine! Just the shirt?”

Good. At least they had reached the bargaining phase. “Fine,” she said in a tone of long suffering patience, internally running around a soccer field, fists pumping. “Shirt off, mister!”

Rachel had stared at his bulk through thick suits, and lately through thinner polo shirts. She had watched his bulk shift and wobble while he walked and while he drove. She had even spent last night snuggled into his warmth – but her body thrilled in a sort of shivering suspense at the expectation of finally seeing him unclothed.

Wordlessly, he sat on the bench facing away from her and slowly drew off his shirt. A shuddering sort of sigh escaped him as he went through the businesslike motions. It might as well have been in slow motion with jazz music in the background. Curling one arm to grasp the back of his collar, he eased the fabric up. An inch wide sliver of pale flesh instantly appeared, including the cute crack peeping out of the top of his pants. When he added his other arm and leaned forward slightly, wide love handles dropped into visibility, quivering lightly. The final stage bared the upper part of his back as well as those tick rolls under his arms, which quivered as well. When he leaned back, those rolls creased deeply and his thick, soft looking upper arms spread over them. “You don’t have to do that,” Clint blurted as she approached with the bottle of lotion in hand.

“I want to,” Rachel returned quietly, feeling her chest and neck heat up quickly.

“Sorry, have thought to buy more of the spray so you didn’t have to touch my – EEP!” He squawked indignantly, jerking upright.

Rachel squirted another judicious amount of the cold sun screen lotion onto his back, hearing another squeak as the second jet of cold liquid hit his warm flesh. “Gotta keep this real,” she teased. Both for his sake and for hers – for some reason she wanted to sit on his lap and touch every inch of his pale body. “Don’t want you to think I’m just here for your money.” She giggled as he swore, shooting another stream over his shoulder. “Oh, shaddup, you big baby.”

Where to start? She wondered, eyeing the pale spread before her. Her fingers twitched to feel it, while her lungs couldn’t quite seem to get enough air. It was pale, but not as much as she would have thought – the man obviously went unclothed when here alone. There were freckles on his forearms and shoulders, with a lighter smattering across his chest, back and belly. Clint also had relatively thick red chest hair that spread out into a lighter fur on his belly – something she found oddly stimulating. Most of her bedmates had been as hairless as she was.

Starting at the nape of his neck, Rachel gently caressed the lotion into his skin, feeling the padded flesh move beneath her hands. The thickness increased along with her heart rate as her hands slid onto his shoulder blades. Her hands seemed absurdly small and delicate as they tried to span his magnificent width. As she rubbed in gentle circles, her hands caught the slippery surface of a glob of sunscreen. Instantly, her hands seemed to slip under that roll on his side that had caught her attention so much at the rest stop.

Time seemed to freeze as her heart and cervix gave a twin jolt. The soft, quivering flab that attached to his boob in the front overlapped her hand on the top, forcing it against the upper curve of one of his big love handles. Everything was slick and soft and strangely cool and damp compared to the warm air. When she wriggled her hands, the fat stirred against her fingers, causing a little ripple. She felt like one of those cartoon characters whose eyes bulge out of their head and the old fashioned car horn blared when they saw their hubba-hubba. Daammmnn. He was so fat.

Fat was gross. Under her underwear, she felt traitorous slickness spreading. Wasn’t it? Her nipples tightened as she half jerked her hands free. You are not running a race, she scolded herself. There is no reason to be breathing this heavily. It’s just sunscreen!

The man in front of her had stiffened, but she barely noticed, sliding her hands across his back more quickly. Her attempts to avoid turning herself on more only backfired as the surface under her hands bounced and rippled lightly under her brisk touch. The sensation of high pressure fat sliding between her hands should have been gross, but it wasn’t. In fact, when she reached his big love handles she shuddered lightly, feeling her stomach muscles clench even as others between her legs loosened in anticipation. Unconsciously, her hands closed around a big handful too. Each of her fingers indented, and she had to fight the kitty cat urge to drag her nails across that tender surface and knead the flesh.

“Sorry.”

“For what?” she murmured, distracted. She was even more preoccupied as he moved himself away – by standing and turning to face her. His stomach seemed massive; it started right under his fleshy chest and pushed and sagged its way down over the top of his shorts. She had thought it would have been more barrel shaped, but near the bottom it flared out. His belly didn’t stop at his stomach – it just kept on rolling right into his sides, hanging over his hipbones. The hang wasn’t as dramatic as his stomach, but Rachel wondered rather wildly if it would cover her legs if she tried to wrap them around him.

“You don’t have to force yourself to touch me,” he said calmly – although his cheeks were tinged with red and he didn’t quite make eye contact.

Her entire body hummed with excitement. “Your shirt is off,” she managed thickly. “Why don’t you come return the favour, big boy?” Mm. That endearment sounded so right for him.

After a long moment, he closed the space between them. His belly seemed to intrude between them as he carefully hooked his fingers under the fabric. As it slid over her head, she used the opportunity to touch him, ostensibly for balance. Her head popped out the neck hole and she immediately held her arms up. This was normally something she hated – holding her arms up like a toddler to be picked up. It was humiliating. Normally. Not now. Now, Clint’s gut pushed into her as he leaned down tentatively. Screw that! Curling her arms around his neck, she began kissing him intensely.

He was an amazing kisser – his lips were soft and warm and just the slightest bit damp. Being so tall, he was bent over at an awkward angle, and after a few long moments, he grabbed her ass and lifted her onto the deck railing for better access. Something was rubbing at her through the crotch of her panties – when had her pants come off? – and she moaned, wriggling in excitement. His large hands slid gently up and down her back and along her ribs. It was nice, but she wanted him closer! Disengaging for a moment, she looked around wildly for what was preventing full contact.

It was his belly – the round shape was smushed against the railing, and it was the bulge over the top that was stimulating her so effectively. Oh god. “Closer,” she panted, kissing his cheeks and chin and lips.

“I can’t,” Clint chuckled breathlessly. He was too close for his expression to be visible, but he seemed astonished and happy. “This big old gut is in the way,” he added as an apologetic explanation.

The solution was simple. Gathering up massive palm fulls of gelatinous belly, Rachel worked her hips under its curve, snugging herself as close as possible to his form. The warm, soft mass almost forced her backwards off the railing – Clint was forced to pull her closer into his gut. From the top of her pubic mound to her neck, softness tried to engulf her. She had never felt so close to a man before. This wasn’t anything like joining their privates for a few minutes of good time. Her eyes rolled in ecstasy, a whirl of blue sky appearing as a deep laugh caused the fat to ripple and lap at her. The girl hauled herself even closer by entwining her arms around his neck and going back to kissing him enthusiastically.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:03 AM   #44
fatmac

fatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Amazing! This story just keeps getting better. Thanks
Mac
Old 06-10-2015, 06:43 AM   #45
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 12

A crack under them snapped both of them to their senses. Clint lurched back, still clutching her.

Rachel peered over her shoulder for the source. “Looks like I’m too fat for the railing…Let’s take this down to the dock, shall we?” she joked, relishing the feel of his continued closeness. When she turned her face forwards, Clint was looking at her seriously. “Whazzap?”

He worked his mouth for a long moment, a frown on his face. After a long moment, the right side of his mouth crept upwards. “It’s ok. Doesn’t matter.”

The man seemed self-conscious, and her mouth automatically opened to belay it. Long habit at being the joker in her group of friends was hard to break, especially when under pressure. “Sorry for breaking your railing with my fat ass.”

Gently letting her slide down his stomach and onto legs that barely held them, he pushed gently at the railing. “Yes. I’m sure that was what caused it,” he commented, tone both dry and wry. After a moment, he ran his hands through his hair, seemingly lost as to what to do with himself.

“So, um, do I get some lotion now?” She sauntered closer, snagging the bottle on her way. Gently sliding her thumbs into the waistband of her pants and undies, she wriggled them slowly down. “Gotta get more than my upper half, if I’m going to be skinny dipping,” she purred, surprised at how throaty her own voice was.

Clint swallowed hard, then warmed the lotion between his hands before gently smoothing it into her skin, starting at the crown of her head. His hands were warm and gentle as he dabbed it all around the skin of her face, smoothing it in leisurely.

She had closed her eyes when he got near her eyes, so she giggled in surprise to feel his lips against hers again. “Aw,” she pouted when they withdrew. His deep breathing was close to her ear, his breaths tickling her skin, as he moved lower. Her flat chest was something she tried not to think about, but it was hard during intimate times. Men always seemed to try to lavish attention, only making her feel more odd – or they avoided that whole area. Curious, she gazed down with heavily lidded eyes.

He was on one knee, his touches slowly decending below her collar bone. The large swell of his belly hung over one side of his pants, rippling as he warmed more lotion between his hands. When he turned back to face her, he met her eyes, which had just snapped up in time to meet his gaze. He seemed reluctant to make the move, so she impatiently caught his hands and placed them on her pecs. His touch felt wonderful, and she arched her back a little, sighing as he swept his thumbs along the inner sides of her chest, his palms covering the rest of her puny breasts.

As he moved on to her stomach, she reached out and gently caressed the side of his face. His cheek was adorably chubby, but against her palm it was downright sexy. A little weird, but Rachel was comfortable enough in her own sexuality to go with what her body was telling her ‘in the moment’. Even on one knee, he was so much taller than her that he was at an eye level.

“Turn around,” he murmured softly as he finished her legs.

By now, her entire body was abuzz, and she was hot and bothered. Obeying, she grinned at the idea of sliding her slippery body all over his.

“Oh, and Rachel?”

“Yeah?” Something in his purring tone alerted her of danger, and she whirled to face him.

“Payback’s a bitch.”

The squirt of cold lotion that was meant to hit her back caught her across the torso. It was a shock, especially after the warmth and relaxation of a few minutes ago. Yelping indignantly, she glared up at him, trying not to grin.

That big, shit eating grin suited him really well, and he laughed out loud at her expression. “What? Turnabout is fair play!”

“Whatever,” she tossed back, curling her arms around his neck again and pressing into his soft front. She swayed against him, feeling his blubber move and shift in accordance to her position. A moan almost escaped her before she choked it back.

His muffled laugh turned into a true one as he realized she was wiping herself off on him, and he quickly and briskly finished her back. “Come on, let’s get to the water,” he said after a final suck on her lower lip, clapping his hands across her bare ass.

It stung so good, and she wriggled against him. “Can’t walk,” she teased. “Going to have to stay here.”

He snorted and scooped her into his arms, meandering down the path to the dock despite her mewls of protest.

The dock splashed and moved with his weight, but was more stable that she would have thought. Looking up at his face, she froze. That same grin was back, and he mimed tossing her into the water. Shrieking, she clutched at him tighter, which was rather difficult given the lotion all over them.

He laughed long and hard. “I wouldn’t do that,” he reassured her. Then that grin crept back. “But I might do this,” he added in a downright evil tone. Taking two long strides, almost a run, to the end of the dock, he jumped in with her still in his arms.

The water was freezing. His arms released, and she clawed her way back to the surface, letting out a keen of whooping protest. “You are a jerk!” She cried, laughing and swatting water at the grinning face that surfaced. “Jerk, jerk, jerk!” Each accusation was accompanied by another wave of water.

“Let me make it up to you then,” he growled as he snagged her, drawing her in for another toe curling kiss.

“You can’t kiss me like that right now,” Rachel told him with breathless seriousness. “My legs and arms stop working when you do that,” she said by way of answer to his look of inquiry.

Clint’s cheeks darkened, and he treaded water closer to her. “I used to be a lifeguard,” he murmured into her ear as he turned her to face away from him. “Maybe you should just lay back and let me make sure you stay afloat.” He began kissing her neck until she was floating in his arms, happily dazed.

The sun heat her from above, the water froze her from below, and undulating softness caressed her. “Thank you,” she murmured, eyes closed against the brilliant sky.

He paused. “For what?”

“I dunno,” she laughed, eyes still closed. “For being an awesome kisser?”

A deep chuckle answered her. “You are an amazing kisser too. Thank you for coming here with me. Still feeling overwhelmed?” He added, referring to their earlier conversation.

“Um. More by your sexiness.”

“Ha.”

“Stop doing that,” Rachel said sharply, freeing herself and turning to face him. “I’m serious – quit it. I don’t like that.”

Raised brows answered her, and he jerked his chin at her angry tone.

“You know how shitty it feels when you do that? Want me to start commenting about how fat I am, and how ugly I am every time you kiss or touch me? Take every compliment and stomp it into the ground? Make you feel like suck for liking me?”

He looked taken aback, his face slowly stilling into a thoughtful expression.

Quieting her volume, she continued. “Every time you do that I have to stop enjoying being with you and try and say something – because if I don’t it’s almost like agreeing with you! How would you feel if – ”

He touched her nose with his, expression still serious. “Ok, ok, ok. I get it. I won’t do that anymore. I promise.”

*~*~*

Later, Rachel lay on the deck beside him. Well, half on top of him. He was laying half propped against a mound of pillows, a paperback carefully held in one hand and his other stroking her side. She was half curled into him, thinking deeply. The hot sun was held at bay by two large umbrellas, and the cool wind kissed their skin.

“What are you thinking about?” Clint murmured as he skillfully turned a page with the same hand holding the book.

“Lots of things. That if I was rich I don’t think I’d ever leave this place. About work, and my family.”

Setting his book aside, he leaned up fractionally to kiss her. “What did happen with your family? You were pretty upset.”

A small internal struggle, then a decision. Rubbing her face with her hands, she sighed. “I’ve been giving a lot of my money to my family to help them out.”

“I thought you were saving up for school.”

“I am. I was. I just…I stopped buying everything nice, and even things I needed to make sure I got my family money to help them. I know you said you aren’t rich, but you are still richer than we are. Anyways, I realized they had been buying junk with it – it’s made me so mad at them. Like, they bought a newer car, games, more tv stuff…and I couldn’t even allow myself a cell phone to call you!”

The sad expression on his face momentarily gave way to one of realization. “That’s why you never called or texted me?”

Tears threatened at his soft tone, and she dashed at them angrily. “That makes me even more mad at my family – like, I feel like all those months of not knowing you better are their fault! I feel like everything is their fault! If they weren’t so bad with their money I could have been in school by now! All they taught me in life is what not to do! I couldn’t even afford cough syrup or food, and they were at home not paying the bills – just wasting it!”

Sitting up, he gazed down at her, round face full of worry. “Try not to be too angry with them.” Touching her chin, he smiled his half smile. “They can’t teach you what they don’t know themselves. I don’t want to pry,” he said slowly. “But let me tell you more about me and my family instead – I think we have more in common than you think.”

Rachel lay on his lap, tears leaking from her eyes, her cheek pressed into his soft gut, her head pillowed on his soft thigh. It made it a little difficult to see his face, but she couldn’t see much beyond blurriness anyway.

“You…sure you find that comfortable?”

“Mmhmm.”

He gave an awkward laugh, shrugging. “Alright. Suit yourself. When I was young, my Uncle owned a farm. I used to help out baling hay and other chores – the pay is pretty decent, but it’s backbreaking. I didn’t even know he was paying me until the last year of highschool. He handed me this massive wad of cash and told me to go to school. When I asked him why he hadn’t paid me all these years, he told me because I might have frittered it away, or my parents might have taken it from me. So I applied, and I got into Humber for Business Management.”

Rachel listened, highly curious to know more about him.

“When my parents found out, they nearly lost their minds. In the country, a lot of the boy’s barely finish highschool, let alone going on to higher education. They were furious, and we didn’t talk for nearly a year.” He took a deep breath, letting it out. “I started my own IT Security company – long story short is that it was a success and we got bought out. For more money than I ever dreamed of having.”

After a long pause, he continued, voice overly light. “What else would you do, but share your wealth with your family? I gave a large chunk of money to each of my three sisters, my parents, and my uncle. My grandmother isn’t…doing well, do I put her in a really good home.” He swallowed. “The problem with people is that money doesn’t solve their problem. I mean, when you first started helping out your parents, did you think you could help them with money? Do you now?”

Angry tears stung. “No. I don’t think any amount I gave them would help, now. I think the more money I gave them, the more they would waste.”

Clint nodded. “My one sister, Agata, used the money to go to become a stock broker – she is doing well. My Uncle invested most of it. My Grandmother doesn’t even know who I am anymore, so she doesn’t count. But my parents and two of my sisters just…wasted it. I don’t even know how. Cars, pools, mortgages on houses they couldn’t afford? But last year they came to me, desperate. I didn’t have much money to give them – I had already split all the money seven ways. But I gave them all I could. And they came back again and again, demanding more. I was even going to sell this place,” he said after a hard swallow.

“Don’t sell it,” Rachel breathed, looking around in awe. So he wasn’t madly, madly rich! Somehow that thought comforted her.

He smiled. “Well, now that I have someone to share it with…but before, what was the point, coming up here alone most of the time? My parents just see this as me flaunting my wealth – but it’s pretty much all I have, now. This is the one place I can go and everything fits me, you know?”

Oh man, did she understand not fitting into the regular world! “Yes.”

“Anyways – my point is that if my parents knew how to handle money they probably wouldn’t have been in the position in the first place. Just giving them more money just gave them more to mess up with. Don’t be mad at them for limiting you – they are trying their best, I am sure. You can’t teach someone more than you know yourself."

It rung true, but it also stung. “So I just shouldn’t help them?”

Clint gave her a sad smile. “I’m doing for my niece what my Uncle did for me – giving my nieces a chance in exchange for effort. If I had messed up and not gone to school, my Uncle wouldn’t have lost anything. I was the one who messed up and just…gave it away. I could have been independent and done so many things…but I messed up.”

It was the first time in their conversation that he sounded bitter, and Rachel touched his face. “If you hadn’t been working, I never would have met you,” she reminded him softly.

His expression cleared, and he kissed her palm. “True. Just…try not to hate them too much.”

She nodded, frowning.

“And don’t give more than you can afford!” he added sharply, tapping her nose. “I saw you wasting away over the months. Don’t do that, I don’t like that,” he added, mimicking her tones from earlier.

Rachel couldn’t help it – she grinned. “Ok.”
Old 06-10-2015, 07:55 AM   #46
fatmac

Engaging the characters. They seem very realistic and well thought out. Thanks again.
Mac
Old 06-10-2015, 08:16 AM   #47
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm loving the story! (The only problem is that this part is really, really, really making me want to skip out of work and go rent a boat to go puttering around the 1000 islands, or somewhere like that. )

But glad to see Rachel and Clint working things out
Old 06-10-2015, 07:07 PM   #48
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 13

Rachel was standing under the overhang of the deck, watching as sheets of rain visibly swept across the surface of the water. Everything here was beautiful and perfect. Clouds had started to roll in during the afternoon, small gusts of cold rain forcing them inside. Clint had cooked a delicious “dunch” and had eaten heartily. It pleased her to see him enjoying his food – elbows firmly on the table, eyes half lidded as he guided his fork to his mouth. He ate an awful lot of fresh fruits and veggies – he might be fat but he still ate better than her family.

Now she was watching the rain meet the waving water in visible sheets, blinking against the forked lightening, and feeling the claps of thunder in her bones. Behind her Clint hummed as he tidied up the kitchen. She had been banished because she was a guest – and she was more than a little afraid to wreck his nice stuff, so she hadn’t protested too hard.

The only problem with staying still and having nothing to do was that her brain started whirring. She was a little confused, if she was honest with herself. She had given all the signals, but they still hadn’t had sex. Maybe he wasn’t interested…in that way? Rachel could admit she did look like a little girl – maybe she wasn’t sexy enough?

Clint wrapped his arms around her from behind, placing a mug of hot chocolate in her hands. “Hey gorgeous,” he rumbled, placing a kiss on the top of her head. “Still thinking about your family?”

“No…” Raising the mug to her lips, she sipped softly, frowning at the beautiful forks of lightening in the distance. She had even stripped down and cuddled into him. Ok, they had had an awesome conversation and she was probably well on her way to falling for him…but…

“Hey.” Nudging his gut into her softly, he peered over her head into her eyes. “You look like you are…angry?” He hazarded.

She shook her head, staring outside.

“Sad. Homesick?”

Another shake, and she sipped her hot chocolate absently. It was richer than she was used to, and her stomach protested just like it had at the taco bell.

“Hungry?”

Rachel gave him an eye roll over the brim of her mug, making him laugh.

“Ok, maybe I am the one who is still a little hungry. Seriously, though, you ok? You’ve gone all quiet.”

“I guess,” she replied, listless. “Just not feeling very good about myself.” She had gone into the bathroom and stared hard at the figure in the mirror. Rachel knew she had gotten thinner, but she hadn’t realized just how unfeminine she looked – no curves, nothing except gaunt cheeks, pale skin, and a thigh gap about a mile wide. No wonder Clint liked her ass – it was the only thing worth looking at. Even her hair looked long and messy – it hadn’t been cut in about five months, and the ends were all split and dry.

Steering her towards the couch, he sat down beside her. “And why is that?” he asked gently.

“I don’t know. I just met this hot guy and thought I was giving him all the right signals but he just won’t make ‘the move’.”

He kissed her backwards onto the couch until she was literally squirming under him. “Did you…bring a condom?”

His belly was so heavy, and her hands were just raising to touch it! He was so heavy, she felt more trapped and under his control than any bondage play had ever done for her before. Did she - What? “No?”

“See, neither did I,” he rumbled with a laugh as her eyes widened. “Somehow I didn’t anticipate that I would snag a gorgeous woman on the way up who wanted to sleep with me. We’ll have to go to town tomorrow. Sorry – I don’t know if you are on it or not, but I don’t trust birth control.”

She wasn’t – couldn’t afford it, and there had been no point considering she hadn’t slept with anyone in a while. And she was also glad to know he was a condom guy. They tended to last so much longer. She pouted, stroking everywhere she could reach. “We could still fool around,” she suggested breathlessly, still pinned beneath his weight.

He chuckled, eyes crinkling. “What do you want to do, then?”

“Maybe we could start by getting you out of that shirt again,” Rachel proposed archly, tugging his shirt from where it was held by his pants. A few tugs later and it was hanging loosely from his torso as he half straddled, half leaned over her on the couch. Biting her lip and taking a deep breath, she slowly slid the palms of her hands along his sides.

A shuddering sigh escaped him, and he kissed her jaw lightly. “That feels nice,” Clint whispered softly.

“Yeah – it does feel nice,” she returned, awed at how much softer his belly was in this position – and yet so full and heavy, “But can this come off?” She asked, plucking at the fabric.

“Is yours coming off?” he countered archly.

She pretended to think, tapping her lip with her finger. “Well, considering that the only thing I am wearing under your loaner shirt is my birthday suit, I think your pants would have to come off as well…”

He looked a little reluctant, but stood to take them off.

“Wait. I want to do it,” She cried eagerly, scrambling upright as he pulled the shirt off. There were challenges, however. One was that the fabric was stretched pretty tight across his hips – the other was that his big belly pressed down and obscured his entire belt area. After a hesitant moment, she worked her hands under, trying to hold up the flab with her wrists while working away at the button. It wasn’t long before she paused for breath, looking up at him. His red hair was tousled, eyes shining as he looked down at her. “Be a gentleman and help!” she demanded, raising her brows impatiently.

Slowly, without breaking eye contact, he shifted her hands aside and undid the zipper.

Rachel stared as he half sucked in, using his forearms to hold the weight up and back as he fiddled with the button. She could tell he sucked it because his round middle deflated, dimples appearing in the soft surface. Eagerly, she placed her hands on his skin, feeling it swell back to its normal proportions.

Clint gave an uncomfortable, closed lip smile, stepping out from his pants and underwear as they hit his ankles. “Ta da…” he joked, spreading his soft arms.

“I love your thighs,” she blurted, blushing. They were thick as tree trunks, soft and muscular, and covered in that same red hair. It tickled her fingers as she rubbed lightly.

“My…thighs?” He repeated, obviously taken aback. His head twitched as his cell went off in the background.

“Yeah.” So thick and soft. Swallowing, she pushed him back against the couch, straddling one of the thick, soft trunks. “And your ass.” Leaning against his stomach, she wrapped her arms around his neck, determined to keep her hands where they should be – not wandering over his belly, chest and thighs.

He appeared half confused, half delighted, and he exhaled sharply as she slid closer. “So, what are you, some chubby chaser, then?”

Freezing, Rachel broke away. Chubby chaser? What the hell was that? “W-what?” Wasn’t a chubby chaser slang for gay guys who liked other fat guys? Did he think she was a transsexual or something?

“Chubby chasers like fat guys,” he explained breathlessly, licking his lips as his hands seized on her ass.

“No I don’t. Fat is disgusting,” she responded automatically. Her eyes widened in horror at the slip. Shit. She hadn’t meant to say that. Why the hell were they even talking at a time like this?!

Oh gawd. She had totally bungled this. Snapping her eyes up, she stared in disbelief.

Because Clint had thrown back his head and laughed at her. It was his real, deep, belly laugh, and it caused his stomach to bounce and ripple against her. “Uh huh.” He grunted when he had caught his breath, looking down with raised eyebrows.

Rachel glanced down herself, shocked to find her hips grinding softly under the mound of his stomach, hands stroking and kneading his thighs. Seeing how big it was, how it draped over her, and how it rippled to her motions gave her another pleasurable jolt. What the hell? Chubby chaser? “I’m a Clint chaser,” she mumbled finally, afraid that she would say something else stupid.

The man grinned hard, fine crinkles appearing around his eyes. “Well, the good news is that I don’t run very fast, or very far.” His smile slipped, his jaw clenching as his phone rang for the sixth time. “Can I…turn that off?” he gritted out at last. “Sorry.”

“S’okay,” Rachel responded, jumping up and padding over to it. The sound had been annoying her too. “Says it’s from Bobby?”

“Oh, hell,” he groaned, head dropping back onto the couch.

Slipping the phone into his hand, she sighed as he began calling someone. Why? Why was all her sexy time with Clint doomed to failure?

“Hey!...Bobby? Yeah, sorry I didn’t pick you up earlier. The storm came in and knocked out my cell,” he lied, casting her a guilty, pained look. “You ok? Ok. Cool. Um. So. Ah. There has been a little change in plans. Yeah. I have Rachel here. Yes, she is a lady friend. Sorry, can you hold on a second?”

Turning to face her, he gave another pained look. “So, I totally forgot that Bobby was supposed to come up for a few days. He drove all the way over from Barrie.”

He looked so torn that Rachel placed her hand on his thigh softly. “I don’t want to interfere with your plans.” Sexy time is over, she mourned.

Clint growled in response, pinching the bridge of his nose.

“Seriously,” she said, caressing his soft chest.

Looking like he was making the worst decision of his life, Clint unmuted his phone. “Yeah man, sorry about that. We will swing by tomorrow around lunch and pick you up, ok?” Green blue eyes met hers steadily and he smiled softly as he answered the next question. “Yeah,” he murmured, switching the phone to his other ear as he rubbed her arm.

The phone blared, making him start. “If you think she is ‘the one’, why the hell are you letting me come over? Are you stupid? Did you just put me on speakerphone?” The voice added indignantly.

Rachel blushed, and Clint blushed. “Wasn’t on purpose,” he grunted. “Besides, it could have been worse. I could have accidently face timed you my junk.”

“Why are you – ” A sigh. “You did NOT interrupt the time with your lady to answer your phone. Why, Clint, why?”

“Because you wouldn’t stop calling me!” he roared back into the black case.

“Whatever,” Bobby replied breezily. “I won’t stay long, I’ll just come meet the missus and be on my way. See you tomorrow. Oh, and Clint? Turn your damn cell phone off, will you?”

Clint held the power button for a long moment, then spread his hands. “So, that was Bobby,” was his lame comment after a long silence. A huffing laugh made his stomach bounce.

Rachel was still blushing, and drew invisible doodles on the soft surface. “Well, at least I know I am more than a one night stand.”

Clint gave her a sour look, hands on her bare hips. “Is the mood totally ruined?” He asked wistfully, sliding his thumbs over her hip bones.

“Nu uh,” she said, shaking her head for emphasis as she backed towards the bedroom. “But can we take this to somewhere more comfortable…?”

She didn’t like fat guys. She had never liked fat guys. She just liked Clint, no matter what his size was.

So why did the sight of his belly button, winking at her as his belly wobbled in time with his step, make her so desperate to have him inside her?
Old 06-11-2015, 08:59 AM   #49
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love how credible your characters are - how psychologically convincing their interactions are.

Can't wait to read how this pans out.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:13 PM   #50
fatmac

I concur wholeheartedly with the above