Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General BHM/Mutual Archive

Old 07-05-2015, 07:01 PM   #76
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry for the delay...

I'm still working on this, but life got super busy for a bit, and I keep writing/rewriting and circling on how I want this to go!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 01:45 PM   #77
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not to worry - we're all rootin' for ya (not to mention your protagonists)! Take the time you need to make it work, and we'll love the result even more.
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 04:16 AM   #78
wildandfree

wildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot pics

Well I finally found enough time to read this and frankly I'm glad it took me so long because every chapter was brilliant. What an absolute treat! You are such a great writer. Every relationship feels authentic, and the slow realizations that Rachel has about herself and her family are spot on.
wildandfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:59 PM   #79
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chapter 21

He seemed to lose steam, his tall frame sagging against the doorframe. “I don’t want you to be sorry.” Pushing away, he turned to face her, frowning. “You think your new job will just let you take weeks off this summer? You only get two weeks off the entire year, and you haven’t even accrued them yet! I told you not to take that damn job! Now I never see you, and I don’t even get to take vacation with you!” He paused before continuing, voice thick. “What’s the point of lying to ourselves anymore?”

Numb, barely registering his words, Rachel closed her eyes. “I’m sorry,” she repeated, choking back the sobs so completely that the tears were the only sign of her distress. “I miss you. I’ve missed you so, so bad. I’m so sorry…” There is a point…I want to try…!

Clint closed the space between them swept her into his arms. “Rachel…”

“Stop,” she swallowed, pushing against him. “Don’t!”

“Calm down, Rachel!” He soothed, petting her hair and pulling her close. “What has gotten into you?” he muttered as he gently grappled with her.

It had been a long time since he held her like this, and all she wanted to do was collapse into him. “You’re breaking up with me on our anniversary!” she stuttered through her tears, giving up on pushing away and collapsing into him and burying her face on his chest. Instead of softness pressing into her, the softness covered a layer of hard muscle. “I know things have been rough, but I think there is still a point! I love you and I want to try! But if you are breaking up with me and kicking me out, please don’t do this, it’s just making it harder!”

“What on earth…?” he murmured in confusion as he easily scooped her up into his arms. His firm footsteps sounded as he trod to the bedroom, and the bed creaked slightly as he sat down on the edge, still holding her. “Rachel! Rachel! Stop it! Look at me! I’m not breaking up with you, you crazy girl!”

She froze, face buried in his shirt. Sniffling, she raised her eyes. “But…You’re selling the cottage. Y-you said I’m not going to the cottage with you… you said what’s the point of trying… you’ve acted like you hated me for weeks...”

A deep huff of laughter escaped him, as realization dawned, and he trailed the backs of his fingers down her cheek. “You are such a crazy girl,” he said affectionately, eyes softening in a way they hadn’t for a long time. “I’m selling the cottage because you’ll never be there with me, not because I’m not breaking up with up with you. I wouldn’t…I couldn’t.”

He swallowed. “Although you’re right - things haven’t been quite right, have they? I meant there is no point in fooling ourselves that we will get up there together, not that there isn’t any point in us! How could you think that?” He asked, tone hurt. “I’m sorry if I’ve been grumpy – I really don’t do well when I am hungry.” he added with a deep sigh. “I’m sorry about the cottage. I should have told you first. I was so angry that I didn’t want to talk about it. I was so, so looking forward to spending a few weeks up there with you this summer…” His face clouded over as he looked down, looking pained.

She felt oddly disconnected from her own body as she stared at him. His words couldn’t banish the hollow feeling inside her. “Please…don’t sell the cottage.” That’s the one place you love most, she added silently. The one thing you have left from your success of selling your own company. The one thing you have to make you feel less bitter about not being your own boss anymore. “I quit my job this morning.”

Clint jerked his chin in, eyes looking intensely blue in the light from the lamps. “Really?” he breathed, expression clearing and lightening as his hold on her tightened.

It was that flicker of hope in his eyes that propelled her forward. Rachel swallowed hard, staring up at him. “I just wanted to do something nice for you so, so badly,” she managed, swallowing again. “To pay my own way. To be your equal. To be able to treat you to dinner for once…” She couldn’t seem to catch her breath, and tried to swallow the noises that were being forced out of her throat as she tried not to bawl. “I didn’t want to be a burden to you anymore…”

Clint exhaled, laying his heavy hands on her shoulders. “Rachel.” Kissing her forehead, eyes, cheeks, and mouth, he swallowed hard. “My love. My one and only. You have never, ever been a burden, and you are my equal in everything. Never, ever doubt that,” he added fiercely as he kissed her again.

No. She wasn’t. If she was his equal, he wouldn’t have to take care of her. He wouldn’t just decide to sell the cottage on his own. His soft kisses made her cry harder, and she curled her arms around his neck, cherishing the feeling of closeness after such a long time of distance.

“I know. I know you wanted to give me a nice evening,” he finally said hoarsely. “I’m sorry for wrecking your plans. I’m sorry for being so grumpy. But you didn’t seem to understand the pain you’ve been putting me through. You’ve denied me weeks with the woman I love – for what? A single evening?” He swallowed, looking into her eyes. “What’s the point? Life is too short. I know you believe in God, even if you don’t go to church. I don’t. When I die, I believe that I will simply cease to exist. That means my time on this earth is incredibly finite. I want to enjoy every single minute with you.”

He really just thought that when he died he would just…disappear? She wasn’t very good at putting herself in other people’s shoes, but the idea of him staring down at the stopwatch of his life, feeling every minute slip by without any hope of heaven…Oh. Oh, she had hurt him! When she tried to free herself to talk with him more seriously, he just adjusted his hold like she was a squirming toddler, hugging her into him. “You’re so skinny now,” she said, unable to fully keep the displeasure of out of her voice as his body cruelly bruised her instead of lovingly lapping against her.

“There are not many who would call me skinny,” he chuckled. “But at least I have some more muscle on me now. I’ve been trying so hard to pare my weight down to an acceptable level.”

Acceptable level? She stared at him blankly as she cuddled back into his body. “Why, is work making you lose weight?” He had mentioned something about his chances of moving up the corporate ladder being severely limited due to his weight, and the executive’s clamping down on the corporate image. She wrapped her arms around him fiercely, trying to hold as much of his larger than life self in her arms as she could.

He had gently freed her hair from the ponytail. “No,” he responded absently, running his hands through it. “Down to something you could be ok with. That’s why I’ve been going to the gym every night for the past few months.”

“I wasn’t ever not ok with it…” Realization dawned, and she pushed away, staring up at him indignantly. Of course. The weight loss, the muscle. Being tired and sore. And smelling freshly showered. He hadn’t been cheating on her with another girl. Part of her sagged in relief, while the other half stiffened indignantly. “So you were cheating on me! With the gym! Who stole time away from who?”

Clint rolled his eyes, even while a wry smile tugged at the corners of his lips. “You only started being home during the evenings recently, so don’t give me that. You…haven’t really wanted to touch me for a while. I know I put on a lot of weight when we got together, and I was already a big guy. I can put two and two together. I get it – I got too fat. I am really trying to fix it. I’m sorry…I was just enjoying being with you, and eating out with you. It got out of control. I’m sorry, and I won’t let it happen again. I didn’t want to end up the fat guy you broke up with.”

The big dummy looked so earnest. “You’re the crazy one,” Rachel snapped, frowning fiercely. “I miss big, happy Clint. I hate skinny, bitchy Clint!” She cried passionately, springing to her feet.

“Rachel, I’m sorry for being moody,” he apologized again, rising as well. “I promise I’ll try harder. I swear. But you have no idea how much I’ve missed you touching me. I would never ask you to if you didn’t want to, but I’m thinner now than when we met…I had hoped…I just wanted to make you happy,” he added with a deep sigh as he quickly shucked off his clothing, leaving it in an uncharacteristic pile on the bed. Ignoring her pathetic and disjointed efforts to reassure him, he quickly got dressed. “Come on love, let’s go out for our anniversary dinner. Both of us are tired and I’m sure that a good meal will make me feel better,” he added with a rather sad smile.

Watching him change and the sad way he talked about eating subdued her efforts to talk, and she was almost in tears by the time they got into the elevator. Unsure of what to do, or more importantly what not to do, she stood still, longing for him to touch her with every fibre of her being. His soft voice made her look up.

“I never got the chance to tell you how beautiful you look tonight,” Clint murmured, shyly meeting her eyes in the mirrored interior. He curled a length of her freshly dyed and cut hair around a finger, sniffing at it softly. “Smells really nice,” he added with an approving sigh.

It kind of felt like they were just beginning to date again, and she blushed as she tentatively leaned into his broad stomach. Rachel watched in the mirror as his hands skimmed down her sides. He had let his hair get unusually long, and his face wasn’t shaven. Although she was a little nonplussed at the whole muscle thing he had going on, she had to admit that he was still damn sexy, and she gently stroked his cheek.

“Am I really bitchy Clint, now?” he asked, a touch mournfully as his red brows raised, rubbing his cheek into her hand.

She tried not to grin at his expression, and held up her thumb and index finger about a centimetre apart on her other hand.

He pouted, then grinned at her laugh as he hugged her to him. “I’ll try and be better,” he promised again as the doors opened into the lobby. “So where are we going?” Clint asked curiously as he held the door of the taxi open for her.

“Uhm…” she mumbled, distracted by his compressing himself into the back seat next to her. The driver tried to accommodate by pulling the front seat up and leaning it forward, but Clint still ended up looking like a dad sitting at a little girl’s tea party. His knees were higher than the seat, and it forced his belly out. Biting her lip, she quickly swung her legs onto the seat, tapping his knee to encourage him to spread his long legs into the other passenger’s seat. It wasn’t like she needed the room. Part of her brain shied away from staring at his size, the other part slapped ineffectually, telling her that she was doing it wrong. Well, what should she do? She cried, fidgeting.

The man took the hint and stretched his legs with a relieved groan, but didn’t allow her to remain in her seat. He gently manhandled her closer until she was firmly seated in the middle seat, his entire form almost enveloping her. The feeling was so good she just wanted to tell the taxi driver to simply drive for hours. “It’s a surprise,” she mumbled eventually, trying to somehow wiggle closer.

Clint’s face tilted and he grinned down excitement, his hand squeezing hers. “Oh, really?”

Their – his? Theirs? She didn’t know, anymore – condo was close enough that the glorious feeling of being wedged against his still soft form was too short. He did still have some soft parts, and she hesitantly touched him, feeling so right, yet terrified of making a wrong move. Were the past couple of months really all her fault? She had had no idea that he cared so much what she thought. The idea of having so much control over a guy who was so independent in every way flabbergasted her.

It was one of Clint’s favourite words, and she grinned at herself for using it. She had been convinced she was the only one who felt vulnerable. Placing her head on his chest, she wriggled an arm between the seat back and his side, uncaring that her arm would soon be asleep. Rachel had been so sure he was breaking up with her that she still felt like she was still teetering on the edge of some precipice. But if she had been so sure, why had she booked this dinner? Not breaking up, she breathed, feeling totally confused.

If he had looked delighted at the prospect of a surprise, his face positively lit up from within when the taxi stopped in front of the CN tower. He looked like a boy at a fair, eyes wide, mouth opening in delight. “Are you sure?” He had been trying to convince her to go with him for months, but the pictures he had shown her of the interior scared the crap out of her – the restaurant looked so classy, and heights scared the bigejesus out of her.

“Yep. And I hope you came hungry…I haven’t eaten all day.” It had been a long time, Rachel realized, since they had gone out to eat together. Clint tended to be serious unless home alone with her, but the prospect of a good dinner out always made his wide face split in a grin. This was no exception, and he even playfully lengthened his stride, forcing her to trot to keep up. It had been a long time, she grudgingly admitted, since she had seen happy Clint. She was the one who had made eating out so painful for him. Low calorie. Water please.

Part of her had felt alone for a while even when they walked together. She couldn’t have placed why until now. Her hand didn't feel empty – his large warm one kept it firmly clasped in his as they took the elevator directly up to the restaurant. She had to work her jaws several times as the pressure made them feel full of cotton. Her boyfriend gallantly blocked her view of the outside by gently boxing her into the corner. When he leaned down to kiss her she looked back with a smile she hoped was confident. If the elevator broke right now…! “It’s ok, look outside. It’s beautiful, I’m sure!”

“I’m looking at the most beautiful thing there is to see right now,” he murmured, deep voice throbbing in the enclosed space. “I love you, you crazy girl.”

His words and intent look made her neck flush, as did the smiles of the older couple next to them as they exchanged an indulgent glance. "I love you too..." She murmured, still feeling off balance. "Yes I am sure!" She retorted to his question, poking his belly out of habit. Oh...

"It's ok?" he whispered, looking concerned and almost frightened.

Look at his face! Put on your big girl panties and tell him he is being stupid! Swallowing, ignoring the couple next to them as well as how awkward PDAs made her feel, she slipped her index fingers into his belt. The familiar feeling of her stomach free falling at the soft contact with the flesh below his navel made her almost groan with contentment. "Uh huh," she nodded, pulling him closer until his broad form hid everything else from her sight. "It's more than ok."

Old 07-12-2015, 08:09 PM   #80
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Thanks guys!!

I have another chapter (maybe two) ready to post - just got too late. Tomorrow or the next day!
Old 07-12-2015, 08:33 PM   #81
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

I'm glad that things are working out for Rachel and Clint! I look forward to your next update. As always, your writing was lovely!
ALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 06:41 AM   #82
fatmac

fatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Great post....glad they are talking.
Thanks
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 03:40 PM   #83
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 22

Is it wrong that I am upset that he can fit in this booth? Rachel demanded of the monitor in her head. Yes, it replied, making her pout even more than Clint’s surprised and delighted crow of “Hey, I can fit!” had.

“Are you sure you are going to be able to do this?” he asked as he settled in, referring to the slowly rotating panoramic of the city. It was a tight fit, and he was shifting around to assess his wiggle room.

Rachel nodded, holding his hand. “It isn’t as bad as I thought it would be,” she admitted. “I don’t know if I would be able to if we were close to the window, though.” Thus the reason for them sitting at a more central booth. Her vision of some quickly whirling, unstable ball at the top of the skinny tower wasn’t accurate, much to her relief. The restaurant did turn, but actually in a slow and relaxing way. And because they were so high up and seated so towards the middle that she wasn’t getting any vertigo as she looked out into the lake. Tiny while sails dotted the water, making her sigh. “I miss the cottage,” she murmured fretfully. The reminder deflated her, and she looked down until he curled a finger under her chin. No more cottage…

“Hey,” he murmured softly. “Let’s talk about it after dinner, ok? It’s not a done thing, and I was wrong to do it without you. Ok?”

She nodded, feeling out of place. Having taken care to dress nicely, Rachel could at least reassure herself that she didn’t look like a slob, but everyone around her seemed to fit into the classy place, and she picked up the menu with more than a little concern at the pricing she would find. It hurt, but less than she thought it would. This was the main reason she had gotten the job in the first place, she reminded herself. And they hadn’t broken up – that alone was worth spending every penny. A quick glance at Clint’s round cheek, dimpled as he chewed at his lower lip in excitement, made any remaining reservations disappear. “Sure you’re not going to break up with me?” she asked half in joke, half in fear.

He paused in perusing the menu to roll his eyes at her. “You are insane, Rachel. How could you ever think that? Your brothers were…crystal clear on their expectations of my fidelity,” he finished carefully, brows raising slightly.

“Well, you have been pretty distant and moody,” she reminded him as she fiddled with her napkin.

Turning his broad form to face her, he slid one hand to the nape of her neck, kissing her so thoroughly she was out of breath when he finished. “Better?” When she didn’t immediately answer, he glanced back to find her face in a ‘comme ci comme ca’ expression. “You are a little shit,” he mock growled, snapping his menu for emphasis.

She couldn’t help it; she laughed, sliding one palm up and down his thigh. “Maybe. Or maybe I’m just feeling insecure and need reassurance.” It smarted her pride to admit it, but the answering look of intent in his face made her bite her lip happily.

Even the waiter intimidated her a little in his crisp black uniform with while sleeves, and Rachel found herself so distracted and tongue tied that she had no idea what to order when he turned to her with a courteous and attentive air. “What he’s having,” she squeaked. “And the cheese board,” she added belatedly.

“You are actually trying scotch?” His brows raised, and he seemed impressed. His face grew serious and he rested his chin on his hand as he eyed her. “Are you sure you want to pay for this? You seem a little antsy. It’s our anniversary – traditionally the man pays. I wouldn’t be insulted if you let me pick the bill up.”

“Yes,” Rachel replied firmly. “Cheers! To our first anniversary, and us not breaking up!” Oghmf,” she quickly set down the glass, telling herself not to spit it out. Covering her mouth with her hand, she struggled to swallow the caustic fluid, fighting her gag reflex the whole way.

Clint’s eyes widened, and he swooped in to kiss her after thoroughly laughing at her expense. “Don’t like the taste?”

His deep laugh tingled down her spine. She had missed the sound. “Taste? The only thing it tastes like is burning!” Pushing the glass towards him, she rolled her eyes. “I like it on your lips better, apparently. And yes, I am paying!”

He winked as he quickly downed his drink and reached for hers. “Alright! Fair warning - I’m not a cheap date.”

“I’m counting on it,” she told him with a laugh as she petted his thick upper arm. “Oh and Clint?”

He tore his gaze away from the board full of cheese, bread and other things she couldn’t identify. His expression was a war of excitement and dread. “I shouldn’t eat this,” he said in the tone of one whose self-control has already shattered, even as his hand extended to capture a piece.

“If you don’t eat and enjoy tonight - I’m going to be pissed. Just saying.”

He snorted. “Well, we can’t have that!” And he placed the cheese in his mouth. The effect was remarkable. His eyes snapped shut as he almost swayed. He braced his hands on the table as he exhaled through his nose, a long ‘mmmmm’ of pleasure, and his head fell back slightly. He chewed slightly, jaw muscles barely visible, his hands falling slack on his lap. “Now that’s the stuff,” he purred as blue green eyes opened, almost glassy, pupils expanded.

Rachel had seen her brothers high often enough to recognize the signs, and bit her lip. He was getting high off the food. It was pretty sexy, and she shifted a little in her chair. A thought occurred to her, making her pause. That would mean the last few months of him not eating…were like withdrawal. No wonder he was so snappish and short tempered. Her mouth fell open in realization, memories flicking at her consciousness. What had he said about eating before?

Clint took her open mouth as a request for a taste, placing a piece on her tongue. “So sexy,” he murmured.

“Right back at you!” It was good cheese, Rachel admitted, but contented herself with taking tiny nibbles. Him enjoying it was far more important than her gobbling it up. “Eat, I’ll just try a bit.” The line in the sand was when he offered her something golden and sticky. “Is that a piece of beehive? That’s disgusting!”

“Mm,” he said, inserting it into his own mouth with an eye roll of delight. “Your loss is my gain.”

They settled in, Clint’s thick fingers slowly moving the contents of the plate into his mouth. The sky was darkening outside, a sea of dimness with lines of shining lines as far as the eye could see. “That,” he said, tracing a long line of little red lights with a thick finger, “Is Yonge. All those little lights are the tail lights of people trying to leave the city.”

“It’s beautiful,” Rachel replied honestly, leaning into him. She glanced up. “Are you happy?”

The corners of his eyes crinkled. “Very. Are you?”

“Mmhmm.”

They sat in silence for several minutes. The waiter brought Clint another scotch and her a girly drink. “What’s wrong?” Clint asked in amusement. “Don’t like that one either? Give it here, then.” He sighed a little, giving a half smile. “Try another. I’m more than happy to be your sink, if you are going to be trying new things. Although I will have to work out like a fiend to burn this off.”

“Ew. No workout talk at the table, please,” Rachel said in a tone of mocking prudery, smoothing her napkin on her thighs.

Her boyfriend was looking happily buzzed, and grinned a bit. “Hey, Bobby told me I should workout if I wanted to fix stuff between us, and it worked!”

Fucking Bobby. “Bobby is an idiot,” she told him flatly. “Next time I see him I’m going to punch him in the junk.” The waiter cocked a brow as he quietly left their appetizer on the table. Oops, not lady like. “Are you serious? This is what we are paying for? What’s dinner, a slice of lettuce?”

Clint swallowed the liquor he had almost choked on at her original comment, only to cough in amusement at the second. “This is a canapé, love. It’s the appetizer to the appetizer. You should thank Bobby – he is the one who kicked me in the ass to get me to start working out.

Flay him alive, Rachel seethed. Of course the dumbass had given Clint the suggestion. “I’ve always been perfectly happy with your body,” she retorted frostily. “I loved your body. Bobby is a dumbass.”

“Rachel, it’s ok.” He said in a tone of reassurance – as if she needed it. “You don’t have to pretend. I had put on fifty pounds in six months – I was getting huge! I remember the day you tried to get me to stop eating, and I saw how you started to avoid me touching you…I got it. I get it. I was too fat – but maybe, now that things are back like they were -”

He spoke louder than usual, making her flush. Something about his weight had always seemed intensely private and personal to her, and disliked sharing it with everyone. That was her sexy man! Though the idea of him putting on half of her original weight in half a year was staggering, and her nipples immediately thrust themselves against the fabric of her bra. When they had first met, his belly had been large, round, with a delightful sag – but he had blown up, hadn’t he? It had grown softer and more pliable, jiggling like jello. Part of her brain tried to process how much would have gone to his belly…his back. Not like it mattered now; he was smaller than he had ever been! She pouted. Stupid Bobby! But, he still had some padding, and he was still Clint, so why did she care?

Ok, the canapé wasn’t bad, she admitted grudgingly as she used it to cover her confusion. Fabulous, really. She looked up, finding his eyes on her. “What?”

Clint was staring at her with that odd expression he sometimes wore. “You really did, didn’t you?” he murmured in a tone of wonderment. He tugged her into the crook of his arm, letting his hand entwine with hers. He sounded deeply wounded as he softly asked, “So what happened, love? Why did you suddenly stop touching me?”

“I didn’t stop touching you!” she protested. “I loved your body. I mean, I felt fat and self-conscious when you touched me sometimes, and I didn’t want to make you feel that way, you know?” His expression seemed to say that he didn’t know, and she forged ahead, feeling horrible once more. “So I didn’t want to make you feel that way because you aren’t, you know? I just…felt fat.” She finished lamely, hitching a shoulder.

With stiff features, repeated her words with flat disbelief - “You felt fat.”

“Way to make it sound stupid,” she groused, flushing.

“It is stupid,” Clint retorted. He sounded genuinely angry, and she cringed a little as she raised her gaze. Those eyes bored into hers, looking angry – and disappointed, which was far worse. “You were practically a skeleton a year ago – you just started getting to a normal weight, and you thought you’re fat? You’ve got some serious body issues, Rachel!”

It was the first time he had spoken to her that way, and to her mortification she felt hot tears prick. “That’s not fair! I was a hundred and twenty six pounds! I put on over thirty pounds!”

“Rachel, are you insane? I don’t know a single girl who wouldn’t murder to be that thin. How can I believe that you are ok with me being so damn fat if you think you’re fat when you are almost anorexic? You put on thirty and got to an average size. I put on fifty and was getting scarily close to four bills!”

Her mouth opened, and she stared at him for a long moment, feeling like a door had been slammed in her face. Recollection had been percolating in the background ever since he put the first piece of cheese in his mouth, and it finally announced with triumph; pacify the beast! Other memories urged her; apologize. Reopen that door. Enough pride to choke a horse. Enough pride to lose Clint? Swallowing, she grabbed his hand in both of hers. “Clint? I’m really sorry. Really, really sorry.”

Exhaling with puffed cheeks, he placed both his hands on her shoulders. “No Rachel. I’m the one who should be sorry, and I am. Two seconds after I promise to be better – and I am being nasty again. I don’t even know what you see in me anymore,” he added bitterly.

“Don’t say that!” She said fiercely, leaning up to kiss him. He resisted, holding his neck stiffly until she rose up on her knees.

He relented, curling his arms around her. “I’m sorry, babe,” he murmured, hugging her before tucking her under his arm again. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately.”

“I do. You’re hungry – and that’s not ok. Especially tonight. Tonight I want you to eat to your heart’s content, ok? Then we talk about it all after dinner. Sound ok?”

His mouth worked for a moment before he nodded, slipping the contents of the canapé onto his tongue. “Be ‘fat, happy Clint’ for tonight?” He said with a trace of bitterness.

“I love fat, happy Clint,” she whispered. “He’s the man I fell in love with a year ago.”
Old 07-13-2015, 05:56 PM   #84
Charlotte.

Charlotte. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCharlotte. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am so seriously agree with Fat Hiker. You are one of my favourite authors. I have yet to read a story of yours (and I have read as many as I have been able to find ) that I didn't absolutely dive into and love. Cheers!
Charlotte. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:43 PM   #85
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Thank you thank you!!!

Chapter 23

When the appetizers were done, Rachel found herself already feeling rather full, and struggled for a few moments against the tide of self-hatred. Full meant fat - but no, she caught herself up sharply. No going down that path tonight. And Clint did have a point – even at her fattest, she never held a candle to his skinniest.

The spacing between the plates was long enough that her stomach, ravenous before, was sending signals that it must in fact be full. Clint, however, was uncharacteristically hungry, and it caused her eyes to continually drift over to him, blushing whenever their eyes met. Even before his efforts to lose weight – damn Bobby – he had never glutted himself at meals, and it was odd to see him so ravenous. Whether it was the hiatus from his self-imposed starvation, her comment, or the several drinks warming his belly, her boyfriend was enjoying the night to the fullest.

After the cheese board had been cleared away, he had teasingly toyed with the edge of the menu, casting her a hopeful look.

It was quite a trip, having her self-sufficient boyfriend look to her for permission to buy something, and she had almost forgotten to answer him due to surprise

“I said I wasn’t a cheap date…” he had teased before he had lowered the menu with hesitation. Despite her words of encouragement, Clint had brushed back his hair from his forehead, a frown creasing the visible surface. “I’ll pay,” he added hastily. He eventually relaxed, but only after several long minutes of coaxing and stroking his arm and reassurances.

Rachel had been sure that she wouldn’t enjoy the bugling muscle – it had never done anything for her before. It was rather a surprise to find that the hard bulge under the flab was actually pretty hot, and digging her fingers into the softness to reach the hard was oddly erotic. Touching anything else, however, made her feel unaccountably shy. It took several attempts, ramping up her bravery, before she had the courage to run her hand across his thigh, complimenting him on the deep blue navy colour. It had been a long time since they just sat and touched, and it felt simultaneously the most natural thing in the world…and the hardest thing she had ever done. Part of her still expected him to snap at her, but snapping seemed to be the farthest thing from his mind as he chatted happily about this being the highest bar and wine cellar in the world as their seats rotated by the impressive glass lined entrance.

He didn’t seem to notice her increasing boldness other than a hint of a comfortable smile, which made her a little braver, and she kneaded the muscle of his thigh lightly. If he seemed mildly inebriated of off the excellent food, he was also on his sixth drink, the first two having been double scotches. Rachel had never seen him drunk or even truly tipsy before, and she was pleasantly surprised to realize that her boyfriend’s personality didn’t deteriorate. Her brothers either became depressed, angry, or loud, whereas Clint became highly touchy and affectionate. The hairstyle which he had appreciated so much at the beginning of the evening was ruined due to his constant petting and running his fingers through it. Rachel lost herself in staring out into the night, watching the city lit up from millions of lights as she curled into Clint.

“I love you so much,” he murmured muzzily, leaning over to kiss her yet again.

Not that she minded the intrusion in the least. His lips clung to hers and she leaned closer. “I love you too.” His warm bulk filled up the booth, calling her irresistibly to his warmth and comfort. Rachel hazarded a stroke down his side, flat palmed despite the growing urge to grav the roll of chub above his belt in a baseball glove grip.

“I’m sorry,” he said for the umpteenth time as one of his large hands cupped her hip. “’M s’stupid.”

Having only relinquished his hold on her long enough to cut his steak, his arm was immediately around her again, and it felt so, so right. Grinning a bit, Rachel offered up her salmon to him. It had been a purposeful choice; he had swung back and forth between the two choices, hemming and hawing and looking so torn that she had decided to get it so he could enjoy both. Despite his attempts to expand her tastes, salmon in particular just tasted far too fishy - but this night wasn’t about her.

Clint hummed softly as it slipped into his mouth, and he squirmed a little. “Shouldn’t have sat at this booth,” he murmured, straightening slightly, his eyes unfocused. “Thought I had more room.. Good thing you’re so tiny. You – fat?” he mumbled suddenly, then laughed with a sort of quiet yet uproarious mirth.

Startled, Rachel eyed the expanse of his bulk and realized that he did, in fact, have less room than when he started. Having shamelessly fed him most of her own meal so far, his stomach looked pumped with food. He even absently rubbed at the top of it, tapping his fingers to the light music in the background. Each tap made a strange shiver go through her, starting below her throat and rolling down deep behind her belly button. Due to her short frame, the table was high on her chest - his height meant the table cut in just where his belly started to widen. And it was cutting in – those scant inches of space at the beginning of the meal had been lost as his waiting tummy had been filled with an entire cheese board, a soup, two appetizers, the contents of at least two bowls of bread, and now most of two dinners.

As the man slouched again, the upper portion of his stomach bowed out against the pressure. A quick, breathless peek below the table showed that his round belly was once again bulging in a familiar arc. Rachel more than suspected he had been sucking in, earlier. As her arousal grew to the point of mild discomfort, her face heated. Not this again! What was wrong with her?

“S’rry,” Clint managed through a mouthful, then swallowed. “Making a pig out of myself.” He looked down, and a blush heated his cheeks and made his freckles stand out. “S’rry.”

“I’ve always told you that you’re a big guy. It takes more food to keep you going than me.” was her teasing reply. Tentative, almost shaking, Rachel found herself extending her hand almost against her own will. The feeling of high pressure chub under her palm made her eyes half close with contentment and lust, and she carefully shifted so that his love handle was pressing into her side. The firm yet soft surface under her hand gave under the pressure of her palm, bouncing as he gave a self-conscious huff at the caress.

Rachel was just enjoying the view of her boyfriend being happy after months of irritability. His drunken slurring when he normally spoke so crisply also made her laugh, as did his big silly grin splitting his normally serious face. She had convinced him to slouch down a little, sliding his ass towards the edge of the seat so that he had more room to finish his dinner. His head, which was resting on the booth back, lolled towards her and he gave a big, naughty grin. “Did I…eat ’nough to punish you?” He slurred.

Punish? Well, considering how excited she was, this was in fact some strange sort of erotic torture. “What?” His response didn’t precisely clarify her confusion.

“Make you pay through the nose for staying away from me for so long.” He nuzzled at her neck, nipping playfully. “You wanna play with the big boys? Gonna to eat you out of house and home. Not worth working for s’long when I’ll kill it all in one night…”

His public caressing and kissing made her blush again, but no one seemed to really be paying them any mind. Unfortunately, his drunken observation was true – this meal was going to cost her very, very dearly. And for once, Rachel didn’t begrudge a single penny. If she had to spend all her money to keep him like this, she would, she realized with sudden affection. The cost of spending all her time away from him had been too high – he was right. Ok, this was a pretty nice night. But Clint would have just treated them without blinking an eye, and none of this…crap would have happened. No fighting and weight loss and selling cottages and almost breaking up. What to do about the future was unclear, but killing herself for a few bucks had only made her suffer, her boyfriend suffer – and her grades. One thing she had been missing, though, was this feeling. Of a sort of equality. Clint was very generous, but everything he did was to treat her with his money – it wasn’t their money.

While her brain was quickly whirring away, her eyes and hands were free to caress him. Out of sight of the rest of the room, one side of his shirt had become a little untucked. When she touched the pale, fat bulge, her boyfriend yelped, jerked, hiccupped, and then groaned. “Ticklish,” he complained, splaying his hands protectively over his sides – a gesture as useless as is was sexy.

That didn’t stop him from rubbing her thigh beneath the white table cloth. When his hand slyly stole down between her thighs, she had to bite back a moan, and shot him a look. He met her gaze with an eyes full of sparkling and mischievous innocence before painstakingly moving the spoon to his mouth. Her boyfriend didn’t seem to be aware of the fact that his hand was absently kneading at the stuffed chub on his sides between mouthfuls, and Rachel found herself carefully “not looking”, almost moaning again as he struggled to get his hands under his stomach to release the pressure caused by his belt.

By the time the desert arrived, Clint was resting in the booth, breathing through his mouth in bursts of aching contentment. His bright eyed widened in horror as their deserts were set in front of them. “I’m goin’ to…to…explode,” he hiccupped, eyeing the plates as if they would bite him. Despite his words, his eyes locked onto the plates greedily, and his tongue touched his lips.

The thought of forgoing desert to get home and take care of herself - he was clearly in no position to do any physical activity – had come up more than one time already, but she was also seriously considering excusing herself to the bathroom for a few minutes. The look on his face, however, glued her to her seat as her mouth dried. She had purposefully been avoiding staring at him while he ate, but at this sign of pure greed, a shiver raced up and down her arms, and she laughed softly. Rachel held the plate for him, spooning the coffee mousse into his mouth. An answering half whine, half moan met her ears as he swallowed, and his mouth fell open again to receive the next bite. He looked mightily content to just lean back and accept her offerings, and she took a strange pleasure in administering to him. “I dunno – you said you were full…” she teased, slipping it between her own lips instead. Dark chocolate heaven burst over her tongue, almost dissolving in a burst of coffee flavour. Clint looked distressed, pouting so hard that she slipped the rest of the desert between his lips. An intriguing sensation finally registered as she felt his sides becoming firmer. It was almost like his stomach was expanding out, stiffening his sides now that his stomach was packed so full.

“In for a penny…in for a…a…,” he panted, seeming to have lost his train of thought. “Comon then, you said you wanted me fat and happy tonight,” he complained as she slipped the first bite of gelato between her mouth. “So mean…” he grumbled.

Fat and happy Clint. Throbbing between her legs answered that thought, but she put another into her mouth instead of immediately obliging him. It was impossible not to enjoy the bursts of vanilla, pineapple, and coconut. It had softened somewhat, and the edge of the spoon dripped slightly as she raised it. “And are you happy?” she asked, knowing very well from his expression that he was loving every second of this evening.

“Well I’m fat that’s for sure,” he pouted, then grinned widely. “Yeah – I’m real happy. Now put that food in my face, brat.”

He had never said anything like that before, and she was so aroused it felt like the breath had been knocked out of her. “I dunno…” she said, dramatically leaning back and setting the plate back on the table before gently placing her hands on his chest, bracing against him for a kiss. “Brat, am I? Hardly a way to convince me. You don’t seem too fat or too happy to me!”

Clint growled, the reverberations of his deep voice echoing through her palms, which he snatched and placed on his stomach. “Got room. Give it here,” he repeated insistently.

Lightening seemed to flare through her veins, originating from her hands, and she grew dizzy at his words and glutted state. “Uh-uh,” she shook her head, realizing she was practically ready to have her way with him here and now. “Why? Can’t get it yourself?”

He eyed the distance between himself and the desert with trepidation, giving a half-hearted shift forward followed by a defeated sigh. “Nope.” His expression was so sad of course she caved in…but his flash of naughty victory did nothing to stop the spreading dampness beneath her pants.

They sat together quietly for some time as the server efficiently cleared their table and brought them their post dinner warmers. Unlike the other drinks, which she hadn’t particularly enjoyed, this one tasted amazing. And so it was only with a firm shake of her self-control did she not snap at Clint when she came back from the bathroom to find that he had drank them both. The last year of living with him had calmed much her food aggression, but she still found herself a little possessive of things she really enjoyed because she was so used to having big brothers snatch it from her.

Rachel paused a moment, looking at him from a distance as she remembered back to more than a year ago. Although right now he looked bloated as a tick, he wasn’t as permanently round as he had been around the New Year. His normally overly direct, serious and searching gaze wasn’t to be found. In fact, the look of adoration that broke over his face when he made wavering eye contact her melted any irritation she had felt just the moment before.

He seemed to be struggling to sit up, and cast her an abashed look as she slipped in beside him. “I’m stuck, ‘n drunk” he whispered, trying to straighten again. “Oopsie,” he giggled as one of his buttons caught the edge of the table, skittering across the surface loudly.

Clint often chuckled and sometimes laughed, but it was the first time he had giggled, and it sounded utterly hilarious with his deep tones...but not even that distracted her. “You are not,” she whispered, rocking her hips so that the fabric at the crotch of her jeans teased at her.
Old 08-02-2015, 06:02 PM   #86
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 24

“I am,” he insisted, then gave a little moan of pain as a hiccup caused his stomach to push into the edge of the table, where it was firmly wedged. “Ohhh,” he complained as he shifted around fruitlessly, causing his already half untucked shirt to creep up over the edge of his stomach.

Unable to help herself, she placed her hand on the hot flesh, rubbing lightly. The quick feel quickly turned into a bit of a grope, and he moaned again in protest at even that slight contact. However, it proved that he wasn’t really stuck; he would just have to shift over on his butt until he could swing his legs out. Unfortunately, all her efforts to instruct and assist him only made him laugh, tickle, and kiss her instead of cooperating. When he tried and failed he only laughed harder.

They were in this process as the waiter came with the bill, which seemed to sober him up slightly as he fumbled for his wallet. Ignoring his murmured protests and swaying, she flipped open the little black book. Barely glancing at the total, she paid it and left a generous tip, hovering around Clint as he made his way with overly careful steps down a short flight of curving stairs. “Shouldn’t we be taking the elevator?”

“I love you,” was Clint’s fuzzy but deeply happy murmur. “S’beautiful. Come see!” He called out over his shoulder as he jerkily crossed the open floor, opened a glass door, and walked outside.

Rachel literally froze, staring down at the clear and transparent surface of the floor, which stretched down over one thousand feet to the bare concrete. The knowledge of the exact distance provided by the elevator attendant on their way up did nothing to dispel her rising light-headedness. Her heart pounded as her head spun, and her gorge rose a bit. For some bizarre reason, she always felt like she was being tugged inexorably towards the edge, and she pressed her back into the wall to try and reassure herself that she wasn’t going to stumble forward.

Clint popped the door back open in a burst of cold wind, turning his head left and right until he found her. “There you are! Come’er!” he slurred slightly. “What’s wrong? It’s not gonna break!” He hastened to reassure her as he weaved back over to her. He attempted to prove this to her by giving a little hop – but from the queasy look on his face, instantly regretted the decision.

“Come on, let’s go home,” she tried to coax him off the terrifying glass that looked like it was going to shatter and send him plunging to his doom at any second.

Despite all her begging, he seemed confused, rubbing the back of his head. It caused his shirt to pop out of his loose pants, which he hadn’t bothered to button back up. The bottom of the big blob of taut looking pale flesh immediately slipped into view, not disappearing when he put his arm down. In fact, he began to seem confused as to where he was, as if just noticing the view of the ground below him as he swayed dangerously.

Finally, he stumbled towards her, and she quickly tucked his shirt back in although she didn’t have the strength to do his button back up. As much as she liked this boyish carefree clothing look, Clint was always neat and tidy, and he would hate to appear in public looking like that. “Come on baby, let’s go home,” she murmured, finally coaxing him into the elevator. Getting him out proved even more difficult – he nearly fell when he levered himself off the wall where he had been supporting himself. He clung to the escalator on the way down to the floor, toeing at the ground until it pushed him off, and by the time they were on the street Rachel was actually growing a little frightened. He was a big guy, and there was no way for her to physically support him.

The taxi that she hailed took one look at his state and drove off – as did the next two. “Just great,” she snarled, helping to lower him onto the stairs as best she could. Which, given his height and weight, was basically no help at all. Calls to Gary, and even her other brothers all went to voicemail, and she snarled again in frustration before putting the phone back to her ear.

“Y’ellow,” a smooth voice answered on the other end.

“Bobby, can you come to the CN tower and help me get Clint home?”

“Can’t you take a taxi?” he asked irritably as a delicate female voice murmured something in the background.

“He is drunk – I can’t even lift him, and none of the taxis will take him because he will probably hurl! And I don’t even know how I am going to get him home!” A deep groan of long suffering met her ears before he sighed and responded that he would be there in twenty.

It felt like an hour before Bobby’s car pulled up, but it finally did. Rachel had never thought she would be so happy to see his face as she did at that moment.

He put the hazards on before jogging over to them. “You owe me,” Bobby told her with a flat look.

And there went the grateful feeling. Do. Not. Fight. With. Him. She ground out internally, knowing full well he was her only option right now. “He’s really, really drunk.”

“I can see that,” he responded with his usual flat sarcasm as he squatted near his friend. “Hey buddy,” he told him. “Ready to go home? God you’re fat,” he complained as he took the brunt of the weight, muscles in his arms bulging as his face went red. “And sweaty to boot,” he yelped as he almost lost his grip.

They finally poured him into the car, and Rachel climbed into the front seat. It was the only option, as he was sprawled out on the entire back seats. “Thanks,” she muttered, pushing her sweaty bangs off of her head. “Is he going to hurl?”

“Usually he doesn’t,” Bobby responded as he eased his Lexus back into traffic. “Man. I haven’t seen him this drunk since school! What did you feed him?”

Rachel shrugged defensively. “We were enjoying ourselves,” she muttered.

“So you guys are ok now?”

Her eyes met his. “What do you mean?” she lied, feeling her face immediately betraying her.

Bobby rolled his before returning them to the road. “Whatever.”

The rest of the trip was quiet, and Rachel kept twisting around to make sure her man was still ok. He seemed to be ok, but really out of it. It was odd and a little frightening to see him look so vulnerable. The odd angle of his sprawl had made his shirt pull free of his pants again, and his head was pressed into his own double chin. Knowing he was still safe, she let out a sigh of relief, eyes roaming over him before locking on that bottom roll of fat. His navel was pulled into a slit, the lower half of his belly actually shaking sluggishly with the motion of the road.

“We’re here,” Bobby announced.

Starting in surprise and guilt, she quickly undid her seatbelt, opening the door and helping as much as she could – which basically involved holding the doors open for the two men as Bobby basically strong armed him into the building. Clint wasn’t a light or small man, and Bobby’s arm muscles bulged, cords at his neck standing out as Clint basically threw his entire weight on his friend as they stumbled along. As the elevator dinged and the doors opened onto their floor, Clint seemed to rouse slightly.

“Hey buddy…” Clint slurred, raising his head slightly. “See her?” He raised a wavering hand to point at her – which totally missed the mark. “Love her s’much,” Clint said, head lolling. “Love her, love her,” he half sang under his breath before he seemed to black out a bit.

“Should we take him to the hospital?” Rachel asked, nervous, as she opened their apartment door.

Bobby dragged him inside and threw him across the bed with no good will as he gasped for air. “Shit, man!” he managed at last, half dragging him so that he lay across it diagonally, face down. “What’s wrong?” he demanded as his friend moaned and shifted and whined pitifully.

Face flushing, Rachel bit her lip before muttering, “I think he’s too full.”

Their friend cast his eyes to the ceiling before shifting him around so that he was on his side. “And he was doing so well, too,” he murmured with regret. Inhaling and exhaling deeply, he rubbed a hand over his face. “Can I get some water?”

“Make yourself at home. It’s in the kitchen,” Rachel responded pointedly, perching on the edge of the bed to make sure her boyfriend didn’t start throwing up and choking. She ignored their friend’s mutterings until he came back and threw himself into the love seat across from them. “Thanks again.”

“He’ll be fine,” Bobby said between gulps. “This jerk doesn’t even get hangovers. He’ll wake up, eat, drink some water, go back to sleep, then be right as rain. He doesn’t even throw up when he is drunk.” He threw back the rest of his water and stood. “Anyways, I got to get back to my lady friend. You going to be ok?”

Rachel locked the door behind him before padding back to the bedroom with a glass of water and a big pot – just in case. Taking off his clothes proved such a challenge that in a fit of rage she got a pair of scissors from the kitchen, slicing them off and tugging them out from under him. Each tug made his body move slightly, and she sipped at the water to moisten her suddenly dry mouth. Finally, he was clear of all the encumbrances. She was just bending down to pick up a piece she dropped when instinct made her snatch up the pot and thrust it at him. Well, Bobby had been wrong about one thing, she thought sourly.

It was a long night, and she was too worried to be able to sleep. By four he was sleeping soundly, but she was still unable to fall asleep. Maybe the couch would do for a quick nap, and she wandered into the spare room and opened the closet door. She had just pulled out a spare pillow when several pieces of clothing fell on her, making her jump and swallow a scream. Wading out of the sea of black, she saw it was several suit tops. Reaching up, she managed to unhook the hangers and was just about to hang the last one when an oddly familiar stain caught her eye. Staring more closely, she bit back a laugh even as tears rose up.

She truly felt like a little girl as she slid her arms into the massive sleeves, the jacket coming down past her knees as she wrapped it around her like a robe. Tugging the pillow free, she made her way back to the couch and closed her eyes.

They popped back open, and she stared around, disoriented by the sun peeping glaring through the curtains. She must have fallen asleep, she realized before darting to check on her boyfriend. He was sleeping almost in the same position, snoring loudly, and she sagged with relief before throwing on her sandals to fetch him his favourite hangover breakfast, according to Bobby.

The closest golden arches were several blocks away. Normally she would have walked the distance – why pay for a cab? But today, she immediately hailed one. He seemed ok, but she was still too nervous to leave him alone for long. Rachel wasn’t gone long, and she carefully set his sandwiches, orange juice, coffee, and water on the side table, planting a kiss on his pale forehead before taking a shower.

Over the sound of the water, she heard the bed creak and a bag rustle, and she felt a grin sneaking over her face. By the time she was done, he was back in bed, pretending to be as asleep as he had when she came in. The funny thing about snorers was that you could always tell they were faking by the blissful silence. Not to mention all of her offerings had been demolished, along with the two Advil and two Tylenol. Slipping onto the bed behind him, she gently touched his face, kissing his neck before just curling into him.

It felt so good just to be close to him again, and she allowed her hands to run up and down his arm softly before draping it over his body as far as it would go – which was not very far given her short height and his weight. Soon, deep snores began to ricochet off the walls, lulling her back into sleep too.

This was right.
Old 08-05-2015, 11:39 AM   #87
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 25

When she woke up, Clint was just stepping out of the shower. The door to the ensuite master bathroom was wide open, and she ate up the view through half lidded eyes.

If it had been a while since they touched, it had been just as long since Clint had willingly flaunted his body in front of her. Seeing his sturdy calves flare down to his ankles and supporting the heavy weight above them made Rachel smile, eyes tracing the hair as it grew sparser towards his thighs. Instead of just looking thick, a thick bulge of muscle showed through as he balanced. Those thick and juicy thighs still had cellulite on their backs back, which dimpled with his motions of drying. But there was heavy muscle there now too, which flexed visibly through the flab covering them. She also noticed that his legs looked straighter – his knees didn’t look like they were bowing in under his weight as much.

As he bent over to dry his calves his round ass jutted out, his belly sagging and bulging onto his thighs. She had really missed seeing him walk around without a shirt after a shower, and eagerly drank in the scene. His lower belly had always been soft, but since he lost weight it seemed even softer. Despite his sucking in – which created adorable dimples in the flesh – it jiggled erratically, looking looser and infinitely softer than before, making her fingers itch to touch. It wasn’t just his tummy moving. Everything wobbled in time with the motion – his upper arms, his belly, and even his chest. That chest was firmer though - that muscle stiffened the fat covering it so that they did not sag and loll quite as much as they had. Rachel kicked herself for not touching him more while he was unconscious.

She had only seen his decreasing size through his clothes, which was pretty dramatic and seemed as if he was wasting away. But without clothes, she was still contented with what she saw. He was still her big, sexy Clint.

When said man noticed her looking, he did something she had never seen him do in the entire course of their relationship. He gave a startled hop and jerked the towel between them as if to shield his body from her gaze. “Sorry,” he mumbled in a slightly raspy voice as he clutched the cloth to him. Making his way into the bedroom, he pulled out a shirt and shorts before retreating. “I’ll just…change in the bathroom…”

“Why?” It burst out of her, and she sat up, feeling hurt and confused by this sudden shift. Also frustrated, given how loving and affectionate he had been last night.

His big shoulders were a little hunched, and he wouldn’t make eye contact. “For last night…and that,” he mumbled, gesturing to the now clean pot beside the bedside. Everything.” he mumbled, looking absolutely mortified.

He was embarrassed over something as silly as that? Springing up, she slid her arms around him from behind, caressing the front of his thighs lightly. His damp, cool flesh pressed into her stomach. “You are a crazy man,” she laughed. “Last night was awesome.” Well, except the scary bits…

He cast a doubtful glance behind him, looking down at her over his shoulder. “I don’t remember that much of it,” he admitted, fluffing his wet hair. He still looked very uncomfortable, and almost depressed.

It made the soft skin on his upper arm move, and she squeezed him tightly. “Well…Do you remember I told you that I quit my job?” A cautious nod answered. “Do you remember the good food and drinks?”

He gave a half shrug. “I know I overate,” he said in a voice of deep regret, casting his eyes towards the McDonald’s bags. “And again this morning. How did you get me home?” When he heard his friend’s name, he pinched his nose. “Shit, shit, shit.”

“Who cares, it’s just Bobby.”

The words didn’t reassure him. “I know, I know,” he murmured absently as he chewed his lip. “But now he’ll know I messed up my diet, and he will know I backslid, and now I am going to have to work out more to make up for it.”

“Maybe Bobby will have sex with you too,” Rachel snapped in irritation, pushing away from him.

The damp man in front of her twisted around to stare at her.

“Well you clearly care more about what he thinks of your appetite and body than what I do – so you might as well be dating him!”

Instead of the immediate flash of anger his hunger had given him, he blinked, lowering the towel as his attention was diverted. “But…I messed up my diet,” he said at last with the adorable yet bewildered expression of a cherub.

He seemed so vulnerable this morning. Part of her realized picking on him while he was still kind of hung over wasn’t fair, but the other half of her was not willing to let this whole stupidity slide another instant. “Have I ever told you that you were too big?” The expression on his face seemed to think this was some sort of trick question, but he finally hazarded a small shake of the head. “Then?” she demanded, tugging at the towel. “Do you remember what I said last night about fat and happy Clint?”

He let it go reluctantly, standing with some stiffness in front of her. “Sort of,” he muttered, cheeks pinkening as she quickly stripped off her own clothes and stepped into him. “But liking me because I’m not a jerk when I am full isn’t the same as…” he murmured as his arms closed around her.

Swallowing hard, she wrapped her arms around him as tightly as she could. Softness squished, and he squirmed a bit. “I love your body. Always have. Before you go do some crazy workout, why don’t you ask your girlfriend how she feels?”

“And how do you feel?” he asked with a reluctant laugh above her head as his grip tightened.

“Happy. And sad that I made you feel bad about your body – all because I was fat. I never wanted to stop touching you – I just felt like I wasn’t in my own body anymore. I just felt fat and unsexy – I know it sounds stupid when I just told you that your body is ok…”

Clint’s big hands made it to her ass as he bent over. “Rach, if you were fat all I can say is; damn those curves looked good on you.”

She blushed, trying to convince herself that he wasn’t just saying that to make her feel better. “And how do you feel?” she asked instead of commenting.

A yawn nearly cracked his jaws, and his eyes watered from the pressure. “Tired. I have a headache. But I don’t want to sleep.”

“Why?”

“Don’t want you to stop touching me,” he said as another yawn cut him off. “Afraid I might say or do something to make you mad again.”

Rachel laughed and tugged him towards the bed until he obeyed and rolled onto his side. Crawling over the distance on the other side of the bed, she turned her back so that his big belly pressed into her back, her head pillowed on his bicep, one of his legs thrown over hers. “You are cute when you overdrink,” she murmured, grinning as a laugh moved the living water bed behind her. The uncomfortable muscle under her head, however, made her reach for a pillow to add some softness.

“Glad you think me making a pig out of myself then throwing it up later is cute,” he murmured, already beginning to drift off again.

“I love you.”

*~*~*

Rachel stayed quietly beside him for a while to just enjoy his heat and softness. After an hour or so, she quietly moved into the kitchen to fix herself some cereal and study. She was only taking two courses over the summer, but her work had kept her so busy that she was behind on several major projects, and she buckled down with determination. Her stomach growling was the first indicator that it was probably around lunch, and she was just reaching under the counter for the big salad bowl when something delightful poked her from behind.

“God you are sexy,” Clint rumbled, kneading her ass from behind. “This, this is the ass I fell in love with,” he groaned happily as he physically lifted her up by the hips.

“Clint!” Rachel cried, grinning in delighted surprise as he pressed against her again. “At least wait until we get to the bedroom!”

Instead of relenting, Clint lifted her hips until her upper body was draped over the island, her feet hanging off the floor and ass sticking up in the air. He quickly snatched up the cutting board and knife, easily depositing them on the counter with his long arms. When she protested again, he gave her a swat.

Her boyfriend had always been very…traditional, gentle, and gentlemanly with sex. Vanilla, really. The surprise at this unexpected, aggressive attack and the firm way he was holding her to the table instantly excited her, and she squirmed as she felt him gently stroke her opening from behind with one of his thick fingers. Rachel wasn’t sure if it was possible to spontaneously orgasm, but the feeling of his belly pressing into her lower back as he nudged his way inside her instantly had her squirming to seat him more deeply.

Their normal position – their only real position that worked for them both - for the longest time had been the armchair, where he lay back, trusting slightly while she did most of the grinding. They had occasionally had her under, but Clint got tired so quickly and was so nervous he would hurt her that it didn’t happen often. They had never really done this, and never, ever in the kitchen. Part of what made this so kinky was the locale – fastidious Clint was actually taking her from behind in their kitchen? It threw her so much that she actually pushed herself up slightly, twisting to reassure herself that it was actually her boyfriend.

A large palm immediately but gently forced her head back down, telling her to be a good girl.

All she could see was the grain of the counter in front of her eyes, and after a few moments found herself almost unable to do anything other than wallow in the glorious an unfamiliar sensations. His belly was draped over the top of her ass and small of her back, sweaty and shifting. Each thrust was accompanied by a bouncing jiggle, and just as hot friction teased at her g-spot, his balls ended the thrust by slapping at her opening. The sensation of him being inside her felt intense, as if she could feel every millimetre of his length.

A very small part of her brain acknowledged that she was going to be sore around the hips in the morning, but the pleasure was so intense she found herself scrabbling for purchase as she about promising to be a good girl, if only he wouldn’t stop!

“You better be a good girl,” he told her in a tone of playful warning, thrusting again. The flesh around her wriggled in response. When she arched backwards, he gently but inexorably pressed her face back down. “Shh…” he whispered, petting her hair.

Where had this come from? Reaching backwards, Rachel stroked his sides, thighs – anything she could reach. “Don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop!” As each wave grew more intense, she lost herself in the feeling. She found herself tightening until her knees jackknifed, her toes and fingers curling so tightly that they began to charlie horse, and pressing her forehead into the surface until it felt like it would become one with the surface.

“That’s it,” he hissed behind her, trusting faster.

She could actually feel him twitch as he reached his own orgasm. After several long moments of heavy breathing he slid out, his belly once more pressed into her as he trailed panting kisses down her shoulder to the small of her back. Rachel had never cried after sex before, but she found dampness rising as she fought a hysterical urge to laugh and cry at the same time.

“Are you ok?” Clint asked behind her when she stayed face down, motionless. He was out of breath, but he didn’t have that wheeze under his breath anymore.

She never wanted to move.

She had to move, her hip bones were about to crack. Carefully and stiffly shimmying off, she raised her eyes to her boyfriend’s face.

It was red and sweaty, and he immediately cupped the back of her head before picking her up and settling her on the counter so they could talk eye to eye. “Are you ok?”

Nodding, she kissed him as tears slid down her face. “I’m ok,” she said even as her throat tightened, causing her voice to skyrocket. Shaking her head, she smiled. “I’m just so happy. It was a surprise – the best kind of surprise! You are so amazing…” she whispered as she kissed him deeply.

He blushed, ducking his head and meeting her eyes shyly. “Sorry, you just looked so damn good bent over, naked…”

A laugh burst out of her, and she wrapped her legs around his hips, feeling his gut spill into her. “I’ve missed sex with you so bad,” was her fierce remark.

“Ditto, baby.” His deep voice was lowered, and he gave a happy sigh. A familiar and much missed glint teased her as he looked down at her. “Want to take a shower?”

She was eagerly about to accept – she was much more messy than usual, and didn’t want to track it everywhere - when a sudden thought occurred to her. “Don’t you need to call in sick to work or something?”

His red hair swayed as he shook his head. “Nope. Got packaged out yesterday, remember?” At her blank look, he explained, “The organization went through a big shuffle, and I got let go. Packaged means that they make it worth your while to go away. I was expecting it for a while, remember? I thought I told you last night?”

Part of her seized in panic. “But I quit my job too!” No wonder he had seemed so off when he came home…

He misunderstood her panic for excitement, grinning. “Yep! Now we can go up to the cottage and spend the rest of the summer with each other…” And he nosed her collarbone before laying his head on her shoulder. “God I’ve missed you, Rach.”

Her mind, always practical, immediately zoomed in on the important facts. “Are we…ok for money?”

A look of mild confusion answered her. “Of course. Haven’t you looked at the account lately? We’ve been saving for a while, and it’s not as if we live extravagantly.”

We don’t? “I never look at your bank accounts…” she muttered fretfully. “Your money isn’t any of my business.”

Brow furrowing, he tilted his head before yawning. “Sorry. I don’t get hangovers but I do get viciously tired for a few days. Rach, it isn’t just my money or my accounts – it is ours. It’s always been ours. Here, let’s clean up and come see – this is important.”
Old 08-05-2015, 05:32 PM   #88
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 26

Her boyfriend looked positively cagey as he stared at her, the suit jacket that she had wrapped herself up in last night clutched in one big hand.

“What? I just used it as a blanket last night. Remember?” she added as a separate thought, gesturing to the stain on the front with a low laugh.

A jerky nod, and a deep blush spread over his cheeks. “I remember,” he said with meaning, swallowing hard before replacing the jacket with forced casualness on the back of the couch. Settling in his favourite armchair, he patted the arm with one hand as he flipped open his iPad with his other hand. “Come…”

Rachel obeyed, draping herself over the arm and half curling into him with an odd sort of trepidation.

Tapping a few times at the screen, he unlocked the device before holding it away from her. “Now. Do you remember the bank password?”

Rolling her eyes, she accepted the device and tapped in his password, feeling like she was invading his privacy. Despite him having given her the password months ago, she still never felt like she had the right to look. This was his bank account, not hers, no matter how much he tried to tell her otherwise. He brought the money in, he spent it. He never once told her no, but then again, she felt guilty asking for anything. Because it wasn’t her money.

She looked.

She burst into tears.

There were a lot of women, she knew, who would be purring with happiness that their mate was raking in this much money. She hated it. A small part of her had always felt like she was less than him, and now she felt it more than ever. Part of her brain calculated how much money he must be making to bring home that much money after taxes, and a little something died inside of her. He must be making over six figures. The man might have given a lot of money away to his family before but he certainly wasn’t hurting for money as much as she had thought. Not that he was a huge spender, but she didn’t realize how much he was making.

The screen blurred in front of her eyes. No wonder he was so frustrated at her for working her ass off just to pay for a stupid dinner. The same thing she killed herself for, he earned easily and spending it was, if not nothing, at least not a huge expense. She would never be his equal – there was no point even trying. They had just gone over salaries in their last class, and Clint had encouraged her to look online at places like Glassdoor to see what sort of salaries her possible career choices could have, and all of them seemed like a waste of time now.

Clint looked horrified at her reaction, patting at her with a ‘there there’ touch. “Rachel! What on earth? This is supposed to be a ‘oh good we are financially ok’ moment, not a ‘burst into tears like we are breaking up’ moment!”

“I’ll never catch up to you!” she wailed, pushing it at him. “There’s no point even trying, I’ll never make as much as you! Ever!”

Her boyfriend blinked several times before a two lines appeared by each of his brows. “Are you seriously that goddamn competitive?” he snapped, startling her. Softening his tone, he stared into her eyes. “Is that what that whole getting a job thing was about? You proving something? Why?”

“I don’t want to be like my mom – ”

Clint took her face in both hands. “Rach. Stop it. Can you just start trying to live your own life? Seriously. Ok, I get it; she wasn’t the role model you wanted – but you came out alive. No harm no foul. Your mom isn’t a bad person. Your family loves you, in their own way. Stop trying to live your whole life about what you want to avoid being, and start living it with what you want to be!”

That only made it worse because – “I don’t know what I want to do with my life!” she whined. “I tried so hard to get into school, and I was so excited for the challenge…but it’s so boring! I don’t want to be an accountant or something for the rest of my life! It’s almost as boring as what I was doing before!”

Settling her on his lap, Clint laughed long and loud at her, only stopping when he saw the dangerous glint in her eye. “Of course you’re bored, babe. You are intelligent and driven – and business management isn’t rocket science. Don’t get me wrong; a good business management background and principals can make or break a business. But it isn’t exciting for someone like you who seems to thrive on challenge and stress.”

“Then why am I taking this stupid schooling?” she demanded angrily.

He laughed even harder. “I don’t know! Because you are so god damn stubborn you always get what you want, and you wanted it so badly?” He cast her a significant look. “I’m guessing so that you could launch into the workforce and make money so you could compete with me?”

She felt sour, and tried not to pout. “Contribute. Not compete.”

“Uh huh. Rach, you are such a crazy girl. Just stop for a second, ok? Stop.” The smile around his mouth made his chubby cheeks bulge. “I seriously don’t know where you got this crazy idea of work ethic from – maybe your dad. Regardless…I was given an opportunity to start my own business. I was given the opportunity to sell it. I was given the opportunity to date you. I didn’t do anything to ‘deserve’ any of this. All you can do when life gives you gifts like this is treasure them and pass them on. That’s why I participate in all those charity events I drag you along to that you hate so much. That’s why I put aside money for my family. Keep in mind; there is a reason why they say the rich just keep getting richer. Impoverishing myself would be stupid…but raising up others is something that I can and should do. I help two people, those two help two more…and so on.”

“Not to mention!” he added abruptly before she should comment, “I told you before – they overpaid me. Given my age and my weight, me getting a similar position and rate is pretty damn improbable. Yeah, yeah, I’m not ‘that’ fat, so you say. My point is, there is more to life than money – stop focusing on it so much. The only reason we work is to enjoy life; why make yourself miserable and ruin everything? Relax, learn stuff in school. Work a bit. See what you like, what you don’t. Try different careers, find something you like. And stop trying to frickin’ compete with me! We are a team!”

“How can we be a team when everything is one sided? Everything is yours – everything! The cottage, the condo, the car, the bank accounts and everything in them!”

Clint rolled his eyes, head falling backwards. “Oh my god Rach – you’ve been authorized on the account almost since day one! You’ve been on the mortgage for as long, and we have insurance policies together – what do you think all those papers you signed were?”

What? Embarrassment rose. “I don’t know! I just signed them! I thought they were the documents that Bobby suggested you sign with me…”

“Well it’s good that you trust me so much, I guess,” he muttered with a sigh. “The only thing you aren’t on is the cottage – and we can fix that easily enough. And you’re right – I was the biggest ass on earth for trying to sell it. I just figured if I sold it and put the money in the account you’d finally feel secure enough to stop working, and just grow into yourself. You were hurting …I’d do anything to stop that.”

The idea that he was so upset by her working that he would have sold the cottage to make her stop caused a lump to rise in her throat. “I never looked at the money before.”

“That much is obvious,” he said with a roll of his eyes. Meeting hers, he raised a brow. “Are we ok, beautiful?” he murmured, running gentle fingers through her hair. “We gonna make it?”

She nodded, laying her head on his chest. His belly pushed into her with each breath, and they were just beginning to slowly kiss, hands creeping down each other’s bodies when their phone rang in the tone of the lobby buzzer.

Clint eyed it with serious displeasure for a moment before answering it on speakerphone. “Hello?”

“Hey Clint!” was echoed by a few voices over the intercom. “Rachel called all of us last night – is everything ok? She isn’t answering her phone.”

Where was her phone? Rachel wondered suddenly. The last time she had seen it was when they were getting Clint into the car. Uh oh.

“She’s fine – she’s right here with me.”

“Cool, cool,” Gary said. “Well, now that we are here, want to go for lunch? It’s been a while.”

He pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment. “I’m too tired to fight,” he mumbled under his breath. “Sure. Come on up and we can figure something out.” Hanging up, he leveled a thick finger at her teary face. “This is not over, beautiful. We are going to get you used to this idea of being a team one way, or the other. Why don’t you go clean up while I distract them?” he offered, referring to her face which always went red and splotchy with emotion.

Rachel was in the bathroom splashing cold water on her face when she heard them come in.

“Nice place,” Greg commented, followed by a grunt of acknowledgement from Tom. “How you been, man?”

A clap of hands meeting followed. “Not bad – and you guys?”

“Eh, alright. Mom’s been driving us up the wall lately, but other than that, good. She misses Rach, so we figure we are gonna try and convince her to come say hullo again.”

“Mom was pretty rude,” Tony muttered. “I’m no genius but I am pretty sure asking if she was pregnant was crossing the line.”

Rachel walked back out, still feeling shaken but determined to look like her normal self. “As if you would know anything out crossing lines,” she sniffed.

All four of their faces split into grins. “Hey baby sister,” Tom greeted her with a hug. “You look like you’ve been crying.”

“Thanks, for pointing that out to everyone,” she sighed, casting a smile at Clint, who half returned it with a shrug.

Tony settled on the couch, leaning forward to pull out the suit jacket that had slid down with it. “Oops,” he muttered, fishing for an additional second. “This looks like yours, Rach,” he said as he tossed her something.

A quick examination after catching it showed her it was a small ring box, and she popped it open automatically as her curiosity got the better of her. “It isn’t mine…” She trailed off, dazzled by the shine off of the stone. The design of the ring was beautiful – it looked like tiny delicate vines with tiny diamonds of flowers clustered around the main diamond, slowly trailing down the band elegantly. It almost looked real the craftsmanship was so nice. Jerking her face up, she threw her eyes wildly at Clint. It was painfully obvious it was an engagement ring.

He was occupied in glaring daggers at her brother. “Thanks. Thanks for ruining it.”

The other man hiked his shoulders defensively. “You’ve been talking about proposing to her for months now. Who hides it in the couch, anyways?”

Clint ground his teeth. “It wasn’t hidden in the couch. And I was going to do it yesterday, but I forgot the damn thing at home. And I lost my job, so I’m not exactly in the position to anymore, now am I?”

Rachel knew how painful this sort of thing was to him – he meticulously planned everything, and he was such a romantic at heart. He was probably devastated she found out like this, but she was still in too much shock to think of much else.

“Bah. You’re too rich for her anyway. Sissy is super competitive – she’s never liked how rich you were.”

Clint whirled on Gary, gasping out with the air of someone who has been vindicated; “She is! She is SO competitive!”

Gary and Tom nodded in unison. “Now that you got knocked down a peg she is way more likely to say yes anyways.”

Her boyfriend turned to face her with a wry expression. “Is that so?” he mused, hands on his big hips. “Well, then?” he demanded with a smile, jerking his chin at the box still in her hands.

Rachel glared at all of them. “I’m not competitive!”

“Yes, you are,” four of them countered in unison.

“Of course she isn’t,” Gary said with choking laugh.

She whirled on her favourite brother, levelling her index finger at him. “Don’t start with me - you know I will win!”

They exchanged amused glances, and Gary raised his hands like a hypnotist. “See? You will NOT marry him – you have to use reverse psychology on her,” he added to the others as an aside. “You will NOT – ”

Rachel threw a pillow at him, laughing. “I hate all of you.”

“See? Reverse psychology. We love you too. Now, tell the poor man yes so we can eat. I’m starving.” Gary said, propelling her towards Clint, then shoving her into his arms.

“Maybe he doesn’t want me anymore,” She said, feeling impish as she grinned up into the round face. “…But I guess I should lock him down before he comes to his senses and runs away.”

Clint’s bright eyes were locked on her face and he blushed, ducking his head. “Ha. Are you going to marry me or not? I’m hungry too,” he complained even as his stomach snarled.

“Well we can’t have that,” she said with a laugh, handing him the box. “Are you going to do this right, or what?” she demanded.

Talking the box, he formally sank to one knee, face solemn. “Rachel, will you marry me?” Just as she was about to answer, he added with a grin. “Say yes quick so we can go eat. Plus I’m too fat to be bent over like this for long.”

“You are such a jerk!” Hitting him lightly, she let him slip the ring on, stomach fluttering.

“Hey, the romantic mood is already busted thanks to these guys,” he commented as he hauled himself to his feet and kissed her deeply the hoots of her siblings.

“Ew.” Tom said abruptly in a changed tone, making a face. When the others looked at him, he shrugged. “Just thought of them having sex.”

“Why ew? Because he’s fat?” Rachel snapped.

Tom looked nonplussed. “No? Because you’re my little sister and thinking about you having sex creeps me the hell out.” He gave a little shiver shudder. “Gah. Thought about it again. Gah! Where are we eating and who is paying?” he demanded, rising. “Sounds like it should be on our rich brother’s tab.” And he elbowed said brother in his ample gut.

Clint blushed as Rachel swatted the other away. “Well…” he drew out his phone. “If we head over to the Keg, we could eat an early dinner at four.”

“And who is paying?” Tony demanded. “Kind of expensive...”

“Rachel will pay,” he said complacently, winking at her. “I can’t pay, apparently. Trying to treat her to stuff is like trying to stuff a cat into a costume. I just come out all scratched and she is angry.”

For a moment, panic rose up – she had spent so much yesterday, did she have enough – catching his eye, she relaxed slightly, though the heat in her cheeks increased. She knew what he meant. She would pay out of their account. “If I am paying, do I get to choose what you eat?” Rachel asked innocently.

Clint cast her an odd look as he locked their apartment door, the other four already by the elevator. “Why? Gonna put me back on my diet?” he sighed.

“Yeah. The see food diet,” she laughed as she pressed into him. “Fat Clint is happy Clint, remember?”

He gave a little half smile and pulled her into him for a kiss. “I don’t want to be that fat again, though,” he whispered seriously. “It was getting ridiculous – my knees hurt, I was out of breath all the time, I couldn’t put my shoes on…”

“Then keep working out. Just…” she gave a little shrug, feeling that same shyness rise up that always occurred when talking about his weight. “I miss eating out with you.”

Draping his arm around her he escorted her to the elevator. “Well, I can’t seem to deny my wife-to-be anything she desires, so – fine. Twist my rubber arm. Don’t worry lovey – I’ll make up to you for this crappy proposal, I promise. I think we should have another dinner with both sides of our family. I was thinking about it and I think it may make it more manageable for you – go, see them, smile and laugh, then just take off. No need to go to their house or for them to come to ours.”

“It’s ok,” Rachel said comfortably, smiling at her family cavorting at the other end of the hall. “Couldn’t really have been more natural. I’m not into flowery displays, you know that. And dinner…sounds good. I think I could do that. “Oh,” she added again, remembering.

“Mm?”

“I think I lost my phone.”

He sighed. “Again?”

Last edited by Xyantha Reborn; 08-05-2015 at 05:33 PM. Reason: editinginginging
Old 08-05-2015, 05:35 PM   #89
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Final (few) chapter(s) to come...
Old 08-06-2015, 05:40 AM   #90
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

and some more characters)
Old 08-06-2015, 07:40 AM   #91
fatmac

fatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wonderful as usual
Thank you
Old 08-06-2015, 05:27 PM   #92
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
as if she could feel every millimetre of his length.
I respect that you went metric. Unless you live in a country with the metric system, I guess.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:16 PM   #93
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lovely storyline, thanks a lot
Old 08-11-2015, 07:47 PM   #94
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Fin

High pitched screams ricocheted off every surface, followed by splashes and laughter.

Her father glanced up from his Tom Clancy novel, casted a monitoring glance towards his grandkids, then buried himself back in his novel. Her mother had her e-cigarette in one hand – a victory they were all proud of to this day.

Rachel smiled at the entire rioting mass of them from the deck, arms folded on the banister beside her cooking husband. “Looks like they are having just as much fun this year as last year,” she murmured to him. Their nieces from his sister’s side were sprawled on armchairs in all of their preteen, pretentious glory, disdaining the raucous activities of their younger cousins.

“Mm,” Clint agreed as he smiled, then cast a wistful glance towards the water.

Biting her lip, she bit back a sigh herself. It had been six years since their ‘pregnancy scare’. Rachel remembered their combined panic when they realized that Clint had forgotten to wear a condom the day he proposed. No wonder that she had felt him so clearly; there had been no condom in the way to dull the sensation. And no wonder at the mess that she had barely registered at the time. They had been forced, in a manner, to confront and discuss all the possibilities and options. Neither of them had felt ready, but abortion had been equally impossible to each. And so, they had mentally prepared.

Emma trotted up the path, training droplets on the stone behind her. “Uncle Clint, Uncle Clint, Uncle Clint!” she cried, casting herself on his leg and clinging with all the force of her body. “Uncle Tony thaid there was tharks in the water,” she lisped, eyes full of terror. “Are there tharks in water?” She demanded, tugging at his shorts.

Clint chuckled, shaking his head. “Nope. And even if there was, why would it want to eat such a scrawny little thing, when it could have a big fat snack like me? It would be like you eating a chicken bone your sister already ate, instead of a nice big piece of cake.”

Narrowed eyes stared up at him, assessing. She nodded sharply. “That makes thense. You need to come thwimming with me so the tharks will eat you, not me.”

Both Rachel and Clint’s mothers cast affectionate glances at their granddaughter as she tugged her Uncle by his hand towards the water. Clint had to bend nearly double to accommodate her tiny height, and his belly bobbed against his thighs as he shuffled.

“Bend much, big guy?” Tony grinned as he trotted up the path, slicked from head to toe in water that glistened off his muscled tan.

“Meh,” Clint replied in a tolerant tone. “It’s pretty much the same as walking with Rachel.”

“It is not!” she retorted indignantly, straightening to her full height.

Snatching up a water, her brother chugged it down. “So when you going to have brats of your own?” he demanded when his thirst was quenched. “Can’t let the others steal the show.”

It was a question that was never failed to be asked, year over year. At this event. At Christmas. Thanksgiving. Easter. Rachel knew it was innocent enough, but it still stung. “The doctor said it may never happen, you know that.

He shrugged his heavy shoulders. “Doctors don’t know what they are talking about. Just let nature take its course. Or go to one of them fertility doctors, if you really want it.”

Rachel knew whole family would lose their minds if they knew how much money they had spent on those treatments over the past few years. “Yeah, maybe. It will happen when it happens.” Never. “In the meantime – I don’t know if I could handle many more little us’s running around,” she joked, casting an eye towards the dock where no less than nine children from both sides romped.

He grinned and tugged her along as he headed back down to the dock. Stopping, he held both of her hands in his, looking serious for the first time in as long as she could remember. “I just wanted to say – thank you.”

Startled and not a little bit weirded out, she stared. “For what?”

“For what you guys are doing for the kids.” He jerked his chin towards the water. “And for having us up every year. I know it was really hard for you and Mom to see eye to eye, and I know being around her for this long makes you kind of crazy, but everyone loves coming up here. I know sometimes we forget to say it enough. Or at all,” he said with a grin. “Just thank Clint for us too, ok?”

Oh. She grinned a bit and nodded. “Of course. It’s the least we can do.” He trotted off, and she meandered down the path slowly, reflecting.

It hadn’t been an easy decision, but in retrospect she was so glad that Clint had convinced her. It had led to one of their most vicious fights, and some pretty unforgiveable things had been said, not least of which included ‘you are terrible with your money’, and ‘you are just like your mother’. Luckily, they loved each other too much to let it come between them for too long.

Clint splashed cold water on her legs as she sat at the edge of the dock and let her legs slip into the water. “Love you,” he said, kissing her knee before swimming back out to Emma, who was doggedly paddling beside her noodle.

Clara, their oldest niece from Clint’s side, raised her eyes from her book. “Hi Auntie Rach,” she murmured, smiling shyly.

“Hey!” Out of all of them, Clara was the one most closely resembled Clint in terms of height and colouring. Instead of his massive bulk, she was curvy in all the right places, and Rachel had to bite back an unreasonable sigh at her willowy curves. Although she herself had grown more curvy in the last few years, it wasn’t in a flattering way. Her ass and thighs had grown positively massive, and Clint spent a lot of their alone time gently caressing them as they cuddled. Oh well, whatever made him happy, she supposed. And whenever she got all sensitive, he would put a shirt on and work out until she snapped out of it. “Enjoying yourself?”

“Mmhmm!” the girl affirmed, burying herself back in her book.

The reason they had fought so viciously was over money – the most common and stupid reason of all. Clint hadn’t been able to land another executive gig, and they had both taken to contracting. The erratic pace and no guarantee of money had stressed Rachel out enormously at first. Especially after watching so much of it vanish to taxes and...other causes.

“Why do you need so much god damn money?” Her husband had shouted at her, one of the rare times he lifted his voice. Rachel had been complaining about their financial state. “How much will ever be enough? What are you going to do? Stare fondly at it like a dragon over its horde? Dive into piles of it like Uncle Scrouge? Tell me Rach, how much god damn stupid money would we need before you relax? You are just like your mom; both of you are messed up about money, just in the totally opposite way! This is exactly what you were trying to do for your family before, but in a smart way, not a stupid way! We are financially stable - our families are not! You want to see poverty? Why don't you go live with your parents for a while to remember!”

It had taken a while for her to come to terms with it, but putting away money for all of their nieces and nephews education had slowly become more paletable. The look on Gary’s face was really what did it. When they had taken him to dinner to talk to him about it, he had literally broken down and wept. The carefree man in his twenties had turned into a careworn man in his thirties, a widower with two children on his hands. Rachel had helped put him through cabinetry school with her payout cheque from her lawsuit, and he had tried every year to pay her back, mostly unsuccessfully. Not through mismanagement on his side, but his wife’s sudden death hadn’t helped his financial stability.

Gary looked at her now, crinkles forming at the corners of his eyes as he smiled a little. “Hey gorgeous,” he complimented her, hauling himself out of the water and sitting beside her. “You ok? You seem pretty blue.”

“Just thinking about your girls,” she said, blushing.

A tanned hand held hers briefly, his eyes meeting hers. He was the only one of her brothers who knew the extent of their inability to have a child, and his gaze was compassionate. “Is this too hard on you?” he murmured in a low tone.

“Nah,” she managed, blinking out at the water. “I love having you guys over.”

“If you want one, you can have one. I have a spare,” he said with mock seriousness, gesturing to his twin girls before grinning. “They adore you and Clint, you know that, right?”

She nodded, watching them paddle around Clint, who was monitoring them with unblinking surveillance. “And we love them. So stop being a dumbass and let us babysit them,” she scolded. “It isn’t much of an inconvenience. When we sold the condo and bought the house it was for...other plans. It is way too big for us, even with the office portion. Business is slow right now – Clint says it will be slow for a year or two until our business really kicks off. We have more than enough time and space - why waste money on a sitter?” Rachel couldn't help but smile at the irony of her words, so close to what Clint used to tell her when they were dating.

“Eh,” he murmured, blushing. “You guys have already done too much.”

“Seriously, big brother. Let me have a little bit of kid laughter in my life. Give me something to do.”

After a long moment, he gave a short nod. “Never thought I would see you, living at home, letting a man support you, just wanting little ones roll around at your feet,” he teased for her ears alone. “Almost…just like Mom!”

Pushing him, Rachel gave a grin. It didn’t matter that she actually did contribute financially. She got what he meant. “Yeah, well. Clint has shown me the nice side of being spoiled.”

Gary patted her hip. “And it looks like you are enjoying it to the fullest.”

Crossing her arms, she sniffed as if mortally offended. “Are you calling me fat?”

“Nope.” He grinned at Clint. “That man there is fat. You are just curvy.”

Her husband moved closer, teasingly easing her into the water and distracting her focus. “Come on, Rach,” he murmured, eyes glowing at her in the bright light. “Come swim with your husband.” It didn’t matter how much time passed, or how many times he said it, the words still sent shivers down her spine. The water was cold, and he immediately pressed her into his chest as he lazily kicked them out a few dozen feet. "Too fat?” he whispered at her exploratory touches.

He had put on a few pounds this summer. He had told her that his ideal weight was just under three hundred, and his maximum comfortable weight was about three fifteen. Which meant that he always seemed to hover at three thirty or so...and more right now. Rachel stroked as much of his torso as she could reach underwater, laughing. “You mean eating all this junk food with the kids has rubbed off on you?”

“Seriously,” he murmured, frowning a little. “I forget how fat I am, sometimes. I’m a whale compared to your brothers.”

She snorted. “And I’m a pig compared to your nieces.”

“That’s not the same.”

“That’s not the same,” she mocked him. “I told you way back that I would tell you when you got too big. Have I said anything?”

“No,” he replied with a big smirk. “But we all know you are just with me for my money.”

Rachel laughed, twined her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. “Sorry – who was it that landed the last two contracts?”

“You did,” he acknowledged with a grin.

“And who made more money last year?”

“You did,” he rumbled, squeezing her ass contentedly. “My sexy corporate lady.”

“That’s right. And don’t you forget it,” Rachel teased, sucking on his cool lips.

“You are so competitive,” he complained as she swam away. “Where are you going?”

“Going to go get the rest of lunch ready,” she called back. “And getting a head start so I can beat – ” A flurry of cascading water as he kicked out to race her made her squeal with laughter. “Who is competitive now?”

“If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em!” he laughed as he passed her, using his longer limbs to swat water her way. “Going to tell me there is food on the line? Damn straight I am going to win!” He hauled her out of the water easily, patting her wide rear lovingly to make her hurry. “Go, go, go, your man is wasting away.”

“I thought you were all like,” and she deepened her voice in mockery. “I’m fat, blah blah blah,”

“I don’t talk like that,” Clint responded in his deep tones, rolling his eyes. “And whatever. I’ve always been fat, always will be. Besides, you are no help.”

Rachel turned wide, innocent eyes to his over her shoulder. “Moi? Just because I saved you that box of chocolate chip cookies like you asked?”

“Brat,” he growled. “You should have known I would eat them all.”

“If I recall,” she whispered, “You got a workout of a different sort, after that.”

Clint grinned in spite of himself. “The energy input and output is not equivalent, my dear, as you are well aware.”

A little jolt and a shiver answered his words. “So…we need to have sex more than once, is what I am hearing.”

“Good lord, don’t you ever turn off?” he mock complained, blushing slightly as they approached the deck.

She snorted. “Sure. When you turn off being sexy.”

“You are one weird girl.” He said as he shook his head ruefully.

“Yeah? Well you are the one who married her.”

“I suppose that makes me one lucky guy.”

She winked, opening the screen door. “Damn straight.”

Old 08-12-2015, 06:05 AM   #95
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

and some more characters
Old 08-12-2015, 11:30 AM   #96
fatmac

Fun as always
Old 03-04-2016, 02:50 PM   #97
DayLovely

DayLovely can now change their title

So my computer was only showing me the first three chapters, and then I refreshed, and then the whole story was there, all the pages! And I actually got into my pyjamas, poured a glass of wine and sat down to read the rest and that was the best decision I've made all week. Thank you so much. It was absolutely beautiful.
DayLovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 03:05 PM   #98
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I am so glad!!