Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-14-2015, 08:10 PM   #26
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Weird start to this thread aside, I've got a 43" belly on a 5'0 cis lady of ~180 lbs.
Old 07-14-2015, 08:26 PM   #27
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

also really interested in the situation described by @lear - wonder if by losing a bit of weight, gravity starts kicking in and drags fat from where it might have been on top to a bit lower? yes no maybe so? that would make sense. also it accounts for the fact that people who've been carrying extra weight longer have a definitely different feel to those who are carrying the weight from recent gains.
Old 07-16-2015, 07:26 PM   #28
xxopenmymind

xxopenmymind has said some nice things

Just weighed and measured myself at home for the first time, and my tape measurer was too small to completely fit around my belly...but measuring right at the navel and weighing the "gap", it's about 68 inches.
24 year old female, 5'8, ~396 pounds.
xxopenmymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:21 PM   #29
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

Well the last time i lost some weight i went from having a solid ball belly with a slight apron to having a very definite apron belly so I'd say that gravity may have played a factor. Lol if dieting would give me more belly hang I'd be all over it.

I'm looking forward to gaining again but I'm not going to complain about expanding to 68", though it is a little frustrating since sitting my belly is now 72" and none of my pants come close to covering that without feeling tight. Luckily its still shorts weather and those are fairly stretchy.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:34 AM   #30
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title

My usually wear my slacks past my waistline (at least to my belly button) so my stomach doesn't hang over. I feel this is very sloppy looking also I notice my dress shirts untuck because of my massive belly. Take a look at my profile pic. The button down shirt stays tucked into my snug slacks and topped of with a big belt!!!
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:32 AM   #31
ssbbw_lovers

ssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxopenmymind View Post
Just weighed and measured myself at home for the first time, and my tape measurer was too small to completely fit around my belly...but measuring right at the navel and weighing the "gap", it's about 68 inches.
24 year old female, 5'8, ~396 pounds.
Your measurements are the dream for all FA's like me.
With our arms wrapped around massive bellies like your!
Old 10-08-2015, 07:26 PM   #32
VeganVixen

VeganVixen has said some nice things

Muscles tightened = 29", super relaxed = 34"
Old 10-09-2015, 08:26 AM   #33
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

Around my waist at the navel, it's 45" but my belly above the navel at its largest is 54"
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 05:38 PM   #34
person12670

person12670 has said some nice things

My belly is ~47 inches at its widest right now and used to be just under 50 inches at my fattest earlier this year
person12670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 02:54 PM   #35
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community

321 pounds – – 61 inch belly. My biggest was 63 inches at 365 pounds
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 04:12 PM   #36
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Small update 62 3/4 waist
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote