Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-05-2015, 11:17 PM   #1
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Guess who's back

I love doing big, dramatic announcement threads and I wanted to let y'all know that I'm back around these parts and I want to give a shout out to my favorite regulars.

You know who you are.

I recently moved to the West Coast and life's been an insane rollercoaster as of late. I would love to catch up with all of you.

How is everyone doing?

What's new and interesting in your life?

How many gummy bears can you fit in your mouth?

I love you all.

-NG
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:06 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Doh, I was going to guess 'Shady,' but I guess you'll do ;-)

Insane roller-coaster aside (and this is what you get for taking up residence in DisneyLand...), how has the west coast been treating you?

As for me, meh, I've successfully kept life pretty routine, so nothing new/interesting here.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:10 PM   #3
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Doh, I was going to guess 'Shady,' but I guess you'll do ;-)

Insane roller-coaster aside (and this is what you get for taking up residence in DisneyLand...), how has the west coast been treating you?

As for me, meh, I've successfully kept life pretty routine, so nothing new/interesting here.
The west has been cool so far and it was because of an awesome job opportunity. I'm a little homesick and I miss my family, but I'm going home to visit in a few weeks.

Good to know some familiar faces are still around
Old 05-07-2015, 06:06 PM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OMG OMG HAI!!!!

Does this mean you're going to start participating again?
Old 05-07-2015, 10:44 PM   #5
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
OMG OMG HAI!!!!

Does this mean you're going to start participating again?
You know it!

How is life in Melian's neck of the woods?
Old 05-10-2015, 03:18 PM   #6
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
You know it!

How is life in Melian's neck of the woods?

Heh...I don't participate enough to actually hold you to that commitment. Everything in my life is totally different from the last time we chatted (in a good way, fortunately).
Old 05-10-2015, 07:09 PM   #7
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
How many gummy bears can you fit in your mouth?
...Next shopping trip I need to attempt this.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:20 PM   #8
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
...Next shopping trip I need to attempt this.
Are you more of a Haribo, Black Forest, or generic kind of gummy bear person?

Me, it depends on my mood, but I can definitely push 20ish.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:35 PM   #9
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Almost all of the "similar threads" listed at the bottom are erotica. Dimensions seems to have a certain opinion about you. Or the gummy bear challenge.

Speaking of, I don't think I'd be up for it; mainly because I hate the feeling of having so much in my mouth that chewing is physically impossible, and the thought of removing a heap of saliva covered bears from my mouth isn't appealing. As a guess, 10-15 range.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:37 PM   #10
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Almost all of the "similar threads" listed at the bottom are erotica. Dimensions seems to have a certain opinion about you. Or the gummy bear challenge.

Speaking of, I don't think I'd be up for it; mainly because I hate the feeling of having so much in my mouth that chewing is physically impossible, and the thought of removing a heap of saliva covered bears from my mouth isn't appealing. As a guess, 10-15 range.
I actually agree with you, it was just the most random small talk conversational topic I could think of.

Also, I have absolutely NOTHING against erotica
Old 12-05-2015, 11:41 PM   #11
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

I'm back too
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote