Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 03-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #1
Piink

Piink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized rep
Default What makes you feel sexy?

I was wondering, what makes you feel sexy? I'm not talking about men telling you that you are. It can be something you wear, or a certain way you pamper yourself (like nails or hair) or anything else besides verbal complements.

Honestly, I can't think of something that actually makes me feel sexy anymore.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

A good perfume or cologne. And tailored fit clothing.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:30 PM   #3
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

Plunge bra, makeup, and short dresses. It puts me in a great mood.
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #4
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

To be honest, "sexy" is not a feeling I am familiar with. I don't think I've ever felt "sexy" to be honest.

Wearing a good scent that I think suits me, and clothing with structure and good fit, makes me feel confident. Not hot. Not like I should have all gazes on me. But just like... "okay, I can face the world in a good mood, now." kind of way.

Can "sexy" be learned?
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:21 PM   #5
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Can "sexy" be learned?
Such a great question, CarlaSixx.I am wondering the same about beauty, pretty, and such. I think it follows suit with sexy.

I feel awkward in my own skin, so "sexy" is ...odd for me.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #6
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Honestly not a lot at all lately

but I have been having a hard year.

Usually dressing sexy, doing nice things for myself (you know the girly pamper stuff)

wearing lingerie around the house

it also has a lot to do with feeling confident in yourself and who you are

(and not quite so beaten down by life and exhausted as I have been of late)

It is also about reveling in who you are and your own personal power a woman can look sexy as hell in the worst clothes imaginable if her inner light and self confidence shine through
Old 03-23-2013, 01:03 AM   #7
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thinking about it, I'm not sure I've ever felt sexy. I do feel pretty or attractive when I wear certain things - or maybe if I'm just feeling a little more confident than usual that day. I'm a big fan of lingerie, so that also helps to make me feel pretty.
I don't know...I've never thought about myself being/feeling sexy.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:13 AM   #8
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Certain outfits can do that, even just a pair of sexy knickers. Or no knickers, depending on what I'm doing It really depends on my mood, but the more content and stress free I'm feeling, the sexier I'll feel. When I'm with someone and seeing their reaction (to me, to what I'm doing or wearing), then I will definitely feel it. When I take naughty photos of myself, I feel it.

Feeling sexy can be learnt - it's all about confidence and loving yourself. The more you have of both, the sexier you'll feel. Remember, with confidence it's okay to fake it until you make it. Spend some time getting to know your body (and not just your genitals and boobs), spoil yourself, wear clothes that make you feel good. Go buy some sexy underwear (whatever it is that you consider sexy - could be simple white cotton knickers!) and wear it just for you. Think about the secret you've got going on under your clothes and how everyone else is missing out, and you might get a little pleased smirk on as you wander about.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:49 AM   #9
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not particular bothered about bras, because i know i've got small tits, so i don't care

What makes me feel sexy is great knickers. The french kind. My ass is my greatest...asset lolol
Old 03-23-2013, 05:06 AM   #10
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

For me it is wearing sexy lingerie with holdups . I feel sexiest when I am showing off for my fwb. I love wearing something that will surprise him and make him hot
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:11 AM   #11
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Squeezing into super tight clothes, popping a button, making cute and smexy videos for the boyfriend. I also love, love, love lingerie, especially a combination of black and bright colours with lace and frills and ribbons, all form fitting and tight. Also my sexy shoes, wearing a thong... hahaha, a lot of things it would seem!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:34 PM   #12
PlumBlossom

PlumBlossom can now change their title

I'm not sure. I wish I knew. :/

I have never felt sexy in my life before. I have no confidence or self esteem. I tried wearing lingerie and it didn't work out for me. If someone were to look at me, they think I look gross. Even if I try wearing a sexy looking panty, what about it? I haven NOBODY to show off my body to and my boyfriend doesn't find my fat appealing.
PlumBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #13
PlumBlossom

PlumBlossom can now change their title

I'm not sure. I wish I knew. :/

I have never felt sexy in my life before. I have no confidence or self esteem. I tried wearing lingerie and it didn't work out for me. If someone were to look at me, they think I look gross. Even if I try wearing a sexy looking panty, what about it? I have NOBODY to show off my body to and my boyfriend doesn't find my fat appealing.
PlumBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #14
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like to dress up...to the max...hair, nails, pedicure, makeup...a dress or skirt, thigh high stockings or tights, pointy shoes, jewelry....beautiful perfume....and take myself out to eat at a nice restaurant, with a lovely glass of wine. Even if it's just an appetizer and a glass of Riesling....I bring a book or I people watch and I feel like a million bucks.

I don't have a boyfriend right now either. No one significant. I'd like someone, but I guess it's not the right time but I can and do feel sexy all by myself. And I don't wear panties when I do it, so that's my little secret. Silly but it's part of what makes me....me.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:27 PM   #15
Piink

Piink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized rep

I rarely wear panties anyways! Nothing like a windy day and a dress!!

I went and got my nails done, planning on getting my hair done, and got a new dress. Broke out the make-up (haven't worn any in a year!) and put my war paint on, as my mother calls it. Felt great! I didn't feel sexy, but it made a difference.

I so do not have the confidence to go out alone to a restaurant. Scares the sh*t out of me!
Old 03-24-2013, 08:51 PM   #16
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feel sexiest when I wear this one specific outfit

Hair: in a side braid, barettes holding the wispys up
Makeup: none
Clothes: old, baggy sweatshirt over some layering tank tops/camisoles. Blue skinny jeans
Shoes: My old paddock boots and leather half chaps.

For some reason, when I wear my barn clothes, I feel so incredibly, amazingly sexy. Powerful, leather-clad, and sexy!

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #17
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piink View Post
I rarely wear panties anyways! Nothing like a windy day and a dress!!

I went and got my nails done, planning on getting my hair done, and got a new dress. Broke out the make-up (haven't worn any in a year!) and put my war paint on, as my mother calls it. Felt great! I didn't feel sexy, but it made a difference.

I so do not have the confidence to go out alone to a restaurant. Scares the sh*t out of me!
At first, after I left the weezle, it was uncomfortable, and took a lot for me to go the first couple of times, but I didn't want to stay home and.....hide. I really like the quality of good food and drink, ambiance and atmosphere. LOL The other day, I was sitting with my dad at the nursing/rehab facility and I said that before I was heading home I was going to stop for a glass of wine and maybe a slice of pizza and he said, You can pick up a frozen pizza from Shoprite just as good for the same price! I laughed and said, Yes, but I don't want to sit in the dark alone like I'm in a cave. I want to be around people, listening to them talk and laugh and enjoying myself and the change of scenery.

Now...it's easy. I enjoy it. People sometimes look at me. Sometimes people say elsewhere in other forums or threads here that when they see someone eating alone they feel sorry for them, but it's both peaceful and stimulating for me. And whether it's a couple of hot dogs at Five Guys or sashimi at Blu Wasabi, I'm out and feel alive and I'd rather be living my life, even alone, than hiding away and slowly fading away.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:56 PM   #18
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

long baths and sleeping only in perfume
Old 05-16-2013, 02:29 PM   #19
lozonloz

lozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going on

Erm, I have a shower, shave everything, put my hair into some sort of sexy hairdo thing, spray myself with the expensive perfume for special occasions and put on the red lacy babydoll with the 5 inch platform heels.

Then I strut around the house going "FUCK YES I ROCK".

I reccommend this as a confidence builder.

For extra confidence building, do it to Queen's "Fat Bottom Girls" and play air guitar.

If you're not quite there with the confidence thing, remember to close the blinds. Unless you're trying to seduce the neighbours gardener.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #20
krystalkeebler

krystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this board

wearing dresses, putting lotion on after taking a shower, a sexy pair of panties, and having candles lit while it's raining.
krystalkeebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:47 AM   #21
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Shit all I need is booze. So I feel sexy most nights of the week haha
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:39 AM   #22
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title

just being naked and in bed with your Gf/ spouse is all it should take. i'm a fat man and I much prefer fat women, so no reason for a woman to not feel sexy if she is obese and with someone that appreciates soft flab, lovehandles, thunder thighs, saggy bosoms and the like.
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #23
NurseVicki

NurseVicki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNurseVicki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
At first, after I left the weezle, it was uncomfortable, and took a lot for me to go the first couple of times, but I didn't want to stay home and.....hide. I really like the quality of good food and drink, ambiance and atmosphere. LOL The other day, I was sitting with my dad at the nursing/rehab facility and I said that before I was heading home I was going to stop for a glass of wine and maybe a slice of pizza and he said, You can pick up a frozen pizza from Shoprite just as good for the same price! I laughed and said, Yes, but I don't want to sit in the dark alone like I'm in a cave. I want to be around people, listening to them talk and laugh and enjoying myself and the change of scenery.

Now...it's easy. I enjoy it. People sometimes look at me. Sometimes people say elsewhere in other forums or threads here that when they see someone eating alone they feel sorry for them, but it's both peaceful and stimulating for me. And whether it's a couple of hot dogs at Five Guys or sashimi at Blu Wasabi, I'm out and feel alive and I'd rather be living my life, even alone, than hiding away and slowly fading away.
Good for you I do this too when I want some thing special to eat after my doctors appointment or shopping some times I get a massage then treat my self to some thing tasty for lunch ! I flirt with the waiters and have a good time !
Old 11-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #24
NurseVicki

NurseVicki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNurseVicki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve373 View Post
just being naked and in bed with your Gf/ spouse is all it should take. i'm a fat man and I much prefer fat women, so no reason for a woman to not feel sexy if she is obese and with someone that appreciates soft flab, lovehandles, thunder thighs, saggy bosoms and the like.
Woman don't think the same way men do and not all woman have a man . so this is what makes them sexy with out Some one who tells her or shows her Steve didn't you read what she said! I feel sexy after taking a shower and putting on some thing cute! I love putting on animal print especially letting my animal out and then flirt with all the men I meet ! LOL
Old 11-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #25
snakebite

snakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this board

Great smelling perfume and great bra usually do the trick. Both are expensive in my case but so, so worth it.
snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote