Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-15-2015, 10:21 AM   #1
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Sweet FA? Online fat acceptance and the body beautiful

This article appeared recently in Medical News Today (MNT). It is an excerpt from a longer article (different source). I have posted the final paragraph from the MNT article because it has a link to the original. You may or may not be able to read the original. It is password-protected. I was able to read it w/o a password however.

Sweet FA? Online fat acceptance and the body beautiful

Last updated: Tuesday 12 May 2015 at 1am PST

Read the full article online:
"Shaping the online fat acceptance movement: talking about body image and beauty standards", by Adwoa A. Afful & Rose Ricciardelli, Journal of Gender Studies, published by Routledge, Taylor & Francis. DOI: 10.1080/09589236.2015.1028523

Shaping the online fat acceptance movement: talking about body image and beauty standards

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 07:18 PM   #2
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmm. It asks if I want to download cookies and I say yes but nothing happens.
Xyantha Reborn is online now   Reply With Quote